All Comments on 'BBD: Big Beautiful Daughter'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love, a favorite fantasy about my father. Your story makes me feel wicked, sinful and naughty.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years ago

Excellent, as usual! I love how your stories are always love stories. No 'Slut' or 'Whore', or sharing or hurting. Just sweet tender love between a woman and man, who happen to also be father and daughter. I really like how they CARE about each other so much that the sex is only a natural extension of that love, and they're not just fucking for fucking's sake. Honestly, dude... Your writing is a inspiration for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one can only wish

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent build up of story. Great explanation of minute things from start to end.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Wow, that was so hot and a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read a lot of stories on here but every time I always come back to yours. Your writing ability is amazing!

Thank you again for another great (hot) read.

Algren1Algren1over 2 years ago

Hugely impressive work. Naughty and oh so delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story full of sensitivity passion and love between a man and a women who just happen to be father and daughter.it is also true account of what many fathers (especially single parent fathers)probably fantasise about doing with their daughters but would never admit openly or do with them,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it a lot. I wonder why you kept calling her 'the girl' so often in the story. Made it a little less 'real' for me.

LovingMe23LovingMe23over 2 years ago

Loved this so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 25 year old daughter could have been described in this story. Her high plump pubic bone is so prominent and stands out beautifully. She has a camel-toe that drives me wild. The exception to the girl in this story is that she has a very beautiful brown hairy pussy. Her inner lips are small and pink, and when she is aroused they get dark pink, almost red, and thicken with excitement. Her juice runs out of her like a creamy river. She tastes so good and loves to be eaten. Her pussy muscles throb, pulsate, and clench intensely, and it's almost impossible not to cum too quickly.

Iam_nympho69Iam_nympho69over 2 years ago

Your story's so good I just wish I had a daddy like Brad who will love and appreciate my chubby body and knows how to use his dick with me.

Maria, girl, you're so lucky! I'm jealous but happy for you!

WSM98WSM98over 2 years ago

Ah, this was so beautiful & hot.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

HOT, HOT, HOT.

A beautifully descriptive story of incestuouslus

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT.

A beautifully descriptive story of incestuous lust that can build on a father,daughter relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was 27 years old, and had never had a man inside her sweet, wet pink hairy pussy. I know the feeling of trying to penetrate a daughter's very tight pussy like this. She had chosen carefully. It was a man who she trusted. For her, after all these years, it was now or never in her mind. The ecstasy and wonderment in her eyes when she feels for the first time a father's swollen purple-headed dick opening her tiny tight inexperienced pussy--the clasping throbbing pulsations of her pussy along his thick shaft. It was like she was sucking his cock deep into her beautiful pussy. He was amazed that she was willing for him to be the one that she chose to be her first. "Fuck me deeper!" she cried out. "Give me more!" Her velvety silky pussy was soaking wet with her juices flowing and running every where. It ran down the crack of her ass and drenched the sheet, and all over his balls. She was so excited and surprised to discover that their movements together made squelching slick wet sounds. She twisted and thrust her raised pussy mound up to get all that he had to offer. She wanted it all. He felt her hairy mound pushed tight against his abdomen. She had dreamed and fantasized about this man for years being the one who would plunge his manly organ deep into her womanly depths and finally give her the gratification she so craved. "Oh, you feel so good," she whimpered. "Baby, you are so sweet, so wet! I can't hold back; I'm going to shoot!" he moaned. He leaned down sucked one of her big beautiful delicious pink nipples. His sucking connected with the nerves in her pussy and she squealed and cried out, "You're making me cum! I'm cumming! Ah! I never felt like this before! I feel like I'm peeing!! I can't stop my pussy!" He felt her tighten up like a vise on his dick. "Oo-ooh-oohaaah! Fuck me! Fuck it! Give it to me! Shoot it in me!" she screamed. He did! It was now uncontrollable for him. He shot jet after jet deep into her pulsing throbbing pussy. That was the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story;

I LOVE BBW's, everything about them. The daddy/daughter concept is stimulating & I understand the closeness & sexual thrill of wanting to make sweet, passionate, caring love with your daughter. Feel her softness, her love, her inner beauty as well as her voluptouous, full, thick amazing body. Delicious.

Please write a part 2, with you detailing her incredible little pussy & delicious little rosebud.

Bbygrl79Bbygrl79over 2 years ago

“It’s okay to touch Daddy’s cock now”

Such a beautifully written showing of a daddy’s love for his special girl. What I wouldn’t do to have a daddy that touches me like that 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Would love another chapter.

EglefinoEglefinoover 2 years ago

Wow, this is a good story, it's written in the right slowness and the right emotions, that the reader can see before it, how the story in real live irl is going on. Sorry I'm Dutch my English isn't so well, but thank you you wrote this story for us readers!

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Excellent story! Really enjoyed the pace of the story as it unfolded. Would've been nice to have them do more petting and cuddling once they got into the bedroom.

As others have mentioned, I'd enjoy reading a Part 2 to this story. I'd like to hear how their relationship develops and how the daughter grows into womanhood with her Dad's love and support.

joesch69joesch69about 2 years ago

love the story incest is the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My dad always liked my hairy pussy. He said my hairs tickled his dick as he slid it in me. My husband likes it hairy, too.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Sweet und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

Father- daughter stories are generally not my favourite, but the tenderness and love are convincing me to cheer them on.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

This is a serious romance story, with an erotic adjunct to act out the lighter moments.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

Loved it, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love my cock sunk deep into my BBW daughter's wet pussy. I love her pussy smell on me and wish I could stay inside her all the time. There's nothing like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That could have been me and my stepdaughter at the time. Only problem is she wanted it before she was18. I told her no. Once she was age, get back with me. She was a BBD as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously, if you've never had a beautiful sexy BBW you don't know what you have missed. They have so much to offer. I have been deep in the daughter of a friend (with his permission) many times for years, and it is always deliciously hot, wet, and satisfying. Those big tits and tight hairy pussy are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Does she get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautifully written with so much love.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was curious about the "big beautiful" part of the title and decided to read. It was well worth it. Such a lovely story, full of romance, love, tenderness and sweetness. The love the father and daughter have for each other is simply beautiful. Those jackasses that treated her like that deserve nothing less than to have their genitalia removed (humanely of course, I'm not a monster, sheesh). Marie sounds like one of the most amazing people anyone could ever meet. To judge her based on her weight/curves, of all things, would be a gross error in judgement of the highest magnitude. I had this image of her in my head and she was ridiculously fucking hot. I think I might be developing a thing for very curvy woman now :) Mind you it could have just been the hair and cute face. I fucking love long black hair and a cute face!

Also Lisa was an S-tier bitch. Glad he didn't waste more time with that sad excuse of a human being.

Mayan1Mayan17 months ago

Please continue this story. I'm hooked. ENCORE, ENCORE, ENCORE AND KUUUDOOS TO YOU.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams3 months ago

What a sexy story, finally won without a perfect bodied hot daughter, although it seems she's still very pretty and hot in a larger way, very unusual story as the girl is usually perfect and the stories. Bravo for some originality

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda8762 months ago

I get what you were trying to do with this, but the constant overuse of descriptors to indicate she’s larger, did the opposite of what you intended. “Big body”, “fat”, “plump”, “chubby”, emphasizing that her underwear looked like it was too small, “plentiful flesh”, don’t make plus size folks feel good and over using them is just worse and just dogs it in

Stick to “curvy”, “voluptuous”, etc.

Also, overuse of “honeybunny”

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

No thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...