BBD: Big Beautiful Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers

"Dad! I'm not old enough to go to a bar," Maria said, even though her wide-eyed expression showed how excited she was about the idea.

"Don't worry about it, baby angel. You're almost old enough. Just act like you belong and no one will know the difference. We'll just pretend we're on a date."

Maria giggled with pleasure. "Guess I owe you since I ruined yours."

"Trust me, sweetie, you didn't. There's nothing more important to me than you. I'd rather be here with you than anywhere else. I'm just sorry your party didn't turn out the way you hoped."

"I hate those people." She scowled, but then lightened up. "I guess it's better I found out what they're really like."

Brad was thinking the same thing about Lisa, but he didn't say anything about it to Maria.

"So, um..." the girl hesitated, "you're not gonna mind all those people thinking this really hot guy is taking a fat girl out on a mercy date?"

Brad frowned with disapproval, and then his face softened and he reached up to brush the backs of his fingers along her cheek. He couldn't get over the fact that he could father a girl as pretty as Maria. He felt so proud of the beautiful young woman she was now. While foolish people called her fat, to him she was wildly curvaceous and beautiful.

"Dad, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I think you're amazing, honeybunch. And I don't want to hear you saying bad things about yourself. You're beautiful. And, well...you're not fat. You're...uhhh, voluptuous."

Even in the dimly lit parking lot, Brad could tell his daughter was blushing. He probably shouldn't have called his daughter voluptuous, but it was about time she started to realize that some people saw her in a completely different way than she was used to.

"Oh. My. God," she said. "Did you seriously just say that?"

Brad smiled at her. "Yup," he smirked proudly. "Voluptuous. And hot."

Maria giggled for a long time at being called hot by her own father. Brad was relieved she didn't think it was gross or weird. "C'mon, sweetie, let's go. I'm gonna be with the sweetest, hottest girl in the place and I wanna show off my hot date."

Brad was out of the car before Maria could respond. He went to the other side and opened her door for her. He put his arm around her as they walked inside. No one looked at them twice while Brad paid the cover charge and then took his girl into the bar.

There was a low, makeshift stage at the far end of the room, a small dance floor in front of the band, and then tables and a few booths, with the bar running along most of the left hand side. The band sounded great and the dance floor was crowded with people. Brad watched his daughter's face as she walked beside him and noticed a lot of men's heads turn to look at the petite but big, busty girl in the short skirt who just walked in with a much older man.

Maria clung to her father's arm as she looked around the bar trying not to look like it was her first time. Brad couldn't help how good it felt to have her braless tits pressing against his side.

They managed to get the only free table against the wall opposite the bar. Brad left Maria there long enough to go to the bar and order a couple of drinks. He knew she'd been drinking at the party, so he got her white wine and decided to keep her to a limit. Since he was driving, he had to limit himself, too.

Waiting for their drinks, Brad took the opportunity to look at his daughter across the room. Sitting down, her skirt was riding up as high as it did in the car. The sight of those smooth, fleshy legs made his pulse heat up in a way that other women, even other thickly built girls, never could. Then, even before the drinks came, a guy walked over to the table and started talking to Maria. He said something that made her laugh, and Brad could tell this guy was hitting on his daughter. He gave up by the time their drinks came. Brad took them over to their table and teased his daughter about getting hit on before they were there barely ten minutes.

"Some guy was trying to pick up my girl," he told his daughter as he sat down with their drinks.

"Jealous, Daddy?" she said with a teasing lilt.

When he thought about it, he realized he was, but he could never tell his daughter that. For years he'd kept hoping Maria would find a guy who'd treat her the way she deserved, but after finding her at the party he realized he couldn't imagine any guy being anywhere near good enough for her. He just gave her a wink and shrugged.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said.

Brad laughed and they started talking and laughing at other things, and before he realized what was happening they were three drinks into their "date". He had the beginning of a buzz going while Maria was approaching tipsy. It was during their fourth drink that she got him to tell her what he was doing when she called. He wasn't going to tell her, but she kept working on him. She knew he was seeing Lisa that night and it was obvious how curious she was about what they were doing. If it hadn't been for a few drinks, Brad never would have told his daughter that Lisa was on her knees sucking his cock when his phone rang and he made her stop. But he had had those drinks and he ended up telling her. Maria's jaw dropped and she started giggling uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, Daddy, I'm so sorry," she sputtered between giggles. When her laughter subsided she frowned. "Actually, I'm not that sorry. I don't like her. Buuuut...I'm sorry I interrupted such a tender moment." She laughed again.

Brad just shrugged. He noticed Maria's nipples started poking into her blouse while he admitted to getting his cock sucked. Wanting to put an end to this line of conversation, he stood up and grabbed his daughter's hand to pull her out to the dance floor, which was still crowded.

As they danced to a couple of medium fast shuffles, Brad couldn't believe how hot and slinky his portly daughter could move. She was dancing like she was on a hot date, shaking her hips and causing her loose but short skirt to flip around her legs and hips. A few times her father could even see fleeting glimpses of her panties, which did little to cover the full, rounded globes of her monumental ass. He caught a number of other guys sneaking looks at her, too. At the same time, her fat, unencumbered tits heaved and shook heavily under her blouse. The blouse was only moderately lowcut, but with her braless tits wobbling to her movements she had her father's adoring attention.

Brad was relieved when the band went into a slow song. Maria smiled up at him as he took her in his arms and hugged her close as they gently swayed to the music. Her tits felt much better than they should've as they pushed against his body, and he felt his cock stirring in his pants. Brad blamed it on the drinks when he held her even closer, knowing she could feel his member swelling against her lush body.

"Ohhh, Daddy," she sighed. "Is that for me?"

"Oh god, baby, I'm sorry. I can't help it. It's just that you feel so amazing."

"Don't be sorry. It's a really big compliment to your date." She giggled. "And I do mean really big."

"You're not supposed to notice that, naughty girl," he said.

Maria giggled. "That's too big not to notice, Daddy."

She was rubbing the front of her body against his cock. Brad shouldn't have let her have so many more drinks, but he couldn't deny how incredible it felt to have his curvy daughter mashing her heavy body against his cock. This was so wrong, he thought, but he loved this girl so much he couldn't let go of her. His hands gradually dropped to her ass.

"Ohhhh, Daddy, yessss," she sighed as she pressed the side of her face against his chest.

"I'm sorry, honeybunny. We shouldn't be doing this."

"Yeah, but we are. And we both like it so why not?"

"I think we might be liking it too much, sweetie."

Maria looked up at him, and Brad had never seen a woman look into his eyes the way his daughter was looking into them now. There was no denying what the man was now seeing. It wasn't simply the love of a nineteen year old girl for a father who loved and protected her all through her life. It was the desire-filled love of a hot, young woman for the man she craved above all others. Their bodies stopped swaying to the music while couples all around them kept moving slowly yet holding onto each other. To all eyes, Brad and Maria were just another pair of lovers on the dance floor.

"Don't you wanna kiss me, Daddy?" the girl asked, crinkling her forehead.

Brad knew the kind of kiss his daughter was talking about, and it wasn't the way a man kissed his own daughter, especially in public. It didn't matter that no one there knew them. He and his little girl would know. Yet Brad was barely aware of the changing angle of his head as he nodded down to taste his daughter's sweet, pouting lips. It felt like his body erupted in flames at the first, contact. Maria mewled like a kitten and kissed her father back hard, instantly begging her man to give back what she was willingly giving him. Brad clutched the huge, rounded globes of his daughter's ass hard and pulled her even tighter against the throbbing erection in his pants. At the same time, he drove his tongue deeply into her wet, open mouth and kissed her like he wanted to own her forever.

They kissed for a long time, only breaking for air a moment after the song ended. Brad and Maria then realized the band was leaving the stage for a break. Now the father and daughter were still clinging to each other on an empty dance floor. Brad suggested it was time to go.

"Are you sure you wanna walk out of here with that huge bulge you've got down there, Daddy?" Maria giggled.

Brad couldn't resist giving the girl an extra grind. "It's your fault I'm so hard. If you weren't so hot and sexy I wouldn't have this problem. So you're gonna have to stay in front of me while we walk out."

Maria snickered deviously, and Brad didn't know when he'd ever seen his baby girl look so happy. It was such a huge change from the way he'd found her earlier that he didn't question the forbidden reasons for the change. Holding hands, Maria walked in front of her father toward the exit. He could feel the motion of her glorious ass cheeks as he followed her with his cock touching them.

Once they cleared the door, Maria took a couple of steps ahead and walked with a deliberate sway in her hips that made her skirt swirl around her big, beautiful thighs. Her father's pulse jacked up a notch at the sight of his baby girl's walk, and even more knowing she was doing it just for him. She leaned back against the side of the car while he made the last few steps to catch up with her. His cock was still aching and hard, and he didn't have it in him to resist taking his little girl back in arms and letting her feel that swollen shaft against her body one more time.

"Oh, Daddy," she purred happily. "You made the worst night of my life into the best."

She hugged him back tightly while he grasped her ass the way he'd been holding it on the dance floor. But after a minute or two, one of his hands roamed under her skirt to feel the silky softness of her hip and upper thigh, and then the large portion of butt cheek her panties had no hope of covering. Brad was sure he'd lost his mind to be fondling his daughter's half exposed ass in a barroom parking lot, but between how amazingly good she felt and the way she was purring contentedly he couldn't stop.

"I'll always be there for you, angel. I promise."

"I know you will, Daddy. You're the only one I can count on."

This was the point when Brad should have told his daughter that she'd eventually meet the right guy, but the more he thought about it the more he didn't want her meeting any guys. He wanted her to always be his baby girl and never anyone else's. That was impossible, of course. He was her father, for fuck's sake. He shouldn't even be close to having his hand searching under her short skirt, but she felt so warm and perfect he couldn't take it away.

He told himself it wouldn't be so bad to steal one last kiss, and after that they could go back to the reality of being father and daughter. So he angled his head down to hers and claimed her beautiful mouth, kissing her with an eagerly searching tongue. Hers immediately played with his, the pair of them swirling inside their joined mouths. It felt like there was no way they could kiss each other hard enough or deeply enough, and Brad didn't even realize how hard he was squeezing the girl's ass until she started to moan into his mouth. Her outsized, upstanding tits felt like paradise as she mashed them into his body, grinding herself against the throbbing bulge of his cock at the same time.

When they finally pulled apart to breathe, he pulled away from her body, needing to let his pulse slow back down. He opened the car door for her and watched her get in, her skirt lifting around her legs and exposing her thighs all the way up to her panties. With a coy smile, she deliberately spread her thick legs and gave him a flash of the wet spot on the gusset.

He got in on the driver's side with his cock just as hard as ever. Maria could see the obvious bulge in his pants, but after grinding each other on the dance floor and again in the parking lot there wasn't any point in trying to hide it from her. On the other hand, Brad didn't see how they could take things any further. No matter how much he wanted this gorgeously plump girl, she was the last girl on Earth he was allowed to desire.

But Maria didn't see it the same way.

Brad started driving home, and his daughter reached over and put her hand on his leg, barely two inches from the bulge of his cock. Despite the drinks she'd had that night it was as if she were building up her courage to try something more. Brad didn't do anything to encourage her. He was trying to think of ways to stop things from progressing, but he couldn't bring himself to discourage her, either. The fact was he liked having his daughter touch him that way and he kept waiting and wishing for her hand to move onto his cock.

Every couple of minutes, Brad could feel his daughter's fingers press ever so slightly into his thigh, like she was testing her own courage, but she couldn't bring herself to actually reach for his bone. The anticipation was driving him crazy. He never thought it was possible to get so hard from not having his cock touched.

When he finally pulled into their driveway, Maria started to pull her hand away but Brad put his hand on top of hers and held it there. It went against his better judgement, but he didn't want his little girl to take her hand away. She wasn't actually touching his cock, so how dangerous could it be?

"Did you like our date, sweetheart?" he asked.

"It was so perfect, Daddy. But it's not quite over yet, is it?"

"No?" he asked curiously.

"You're supposed to kiss the girl when you take her home, I believe."

"What if the girl is your daughter?"

"Especially then."

With a smile, Brad leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. When he leaned back into his own seat she was pouting.

"That's not a date kind of kiss. I kinda thought you'd kiss me like we were kissing before."

"Wouldn't you rather be kissing some hot guy instead of your father?"

"My father is a hot guy," she said with a coy smile. "Besides, I've had it with 'guys'. I don't want a 'guy'. I want a man, and there's only one I know who's always gonna love me, and...umm...I think he really thinks I'm hot. And I love him more than he realizes."

Brad felt his shaft throb until there was precum soaking into his pants. He gently moved her hand onto the tubular bulge under the material, guiding her hand in a rubbing motion. She gasped sharply and took over fondling his organ right away.

"That should prove your date thinks you're hot, baby girl."

On that, he leaned over and kissed her just as hot and deep as he kissed her back at the bar. She kissed him back with all of her love and passion, excitedly feeling that cock that was throbbing and leaking harder than ever. Brad reached for the girl's tits, feeling their firm weight through her blouse. Maria whimpered into his mouth the second he touched them. Her nipples were already hard and within seconds he pulled the neck of her blouse down to expose those pudgy melons. He cupped them in his hands and squeezed while their kiss became deeper and hungrier.

As he fondled his daughter's luscious globes, he began kissing her neck, gradually working his way to her nipples. Maria uttered a loud, long moan as he sucked on her nipple. He was soon going back and forth between them both, not wanting to leave any part of her succulent body without her father's attention.

"Ohhh, god, Daddy, yesssss, suck my tits. They're all yours. Oh fuck, that feels so good," she huffed between breaths.

Brad suckled harder, kneading the girl's chubby jugs. She was still feeling his cock, but the motion of her hand was getting more and more erratic the more he pleasured her obviously sensitive tits. Brad had been with more than his fair share of women over the years, but it was his own daughter who willingly offered him the most beautiful pair of tits he'd ever seen.

He rose up and took her mouth again. While they kissed heatedly, Brad's hand went between the girl's heavily rounded thighs. They felt surprisingly firm and smooth as satin. His hand slipped higher as she parted her legs and suddenly he was touching her pussy through her panties. His daughter's pussy!

Maria's head went back as she yowled loud enough to wake the entire neighborhood. Brad was amazed to find how wet she was already. The gusset of her panties was soaked and there was girl dew smeared all over her fat, upper thighs.

"Baby, you're so wet," he said, amazed.

"I've been wet since you vandalized Jason's car," she said with a giggle. "Then when we started dancing slow I thought I was gonna drip all over the floor."

Her father pulled the gusset of her panties to the side. He needed to feel how wet his little girl was for himself. His fingers came up against her soaking wet slit. She whimpered at his touch, mewling like a kitten as his fingers explored the slippery petals of her love nest.

Brad was amazed at how tiny his daughter's pussy felt. In relation to the hefty shape of her body it felt so tight and dainty. With his cock pulsing wildly under Maria's hand, he pushed a finger into his baby's creamy tightness. She uttered a low howl at the feeling of his finger slipping inside her hole. She was so focused on her dad's finger going inside her she forgot to keep rubbing his rock hard dick, although she kept her hand right where it was on his bulge.

Watching her beautiful face, Brad began sliding his finger in and out of Maria's syrup-coated tunnel. She gnawed on her bottom and he kept massaging her exposed tits with the other hand, paying extra attention to her swollen nipples. He was soon giving her sloshy wet hole long strokes with his finger while she leaned against her door and moaned with pleasure.

Even with just one finger, Brad could tell his daughter's hole was incredibly tight, but so slick with juice that his pumping finger was making a slick sloshing sound as he pumped into her. She was so wet that her nectar was all over her upper thighs and her father's hand, and it was beginning to trickle down to the car seat. The fact that Maria kept her pussy shaved completely smooth, both her mouth and along her lips, made the slip and slide of her daddy's finger that much slicker. He was already trying to imagine what a treasure his baby's cunt would be to taste.

"Dad, Daddy, ohhh god, that feels so good," she managed through her heavy breathing. "Don't stop. Oh fuck, don't stop and you'll make me cum."

Brad muttered a low growl. He wanted to see his little girl cum more than anything in the world. He started curling his finger into her G spot and grinding the pad of his thumb over her clit at the same time. Maria opened her eyes wide and stared at him in awe.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers