BBD: Big Beautiful Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, oh fuck, what are you doing to me?" she cried.

"Making you cum, honeybunny. Cum nice and hard for Daddy, pretty baby."

Maria opened her mouth wide but sounds stopped coming out of it. Then she started letting out moaning gasps while her whole, big body shivered and then stiffened. Brad kept up his steady fingering until her peak subsided, finally backing off when he thought her pussy was growing too sensitive. He finally pulled his finger free of her hole and she put her feet back down on the floor of the car. She seemed to have forgotten all about her hand that was resting on top of her father's cock.

"Daddy, that was amazing," Maria sighed.

"I love you, darling," he told her. "More than anything in this world. I'm sorry for loving you the wrong way, but I need you, baby. I need to be inside you."

"Ohh, Daddy, that's just the right way to love me. And I love you just the same, I promise. Take me inside and take anything you want. Your little girl is all yours."

Brad kissed her deep and hard, feeling her glorious tits a little more before pulling her blouse back over her melons and taking her into the house. He couldn't even think about his doubts anymore, only his hot, beautiful baby girl who wanted him as badly as he wanted her.

They didn't make it up the stairs to his bedroom. He led his daughter straight toward the living room couch and kissed her before they even sat down. He slipped his hands under her blouse and explored her unencumbered tits, tweezing her nipples firmly while their tongues danced from one mouth to the other. When Maria reached to feel his cock through his pants again, her father decided it was time to feel her hand exploring his throbbing flesh without any barrier.

He pulled his hands out from under her blouse and loosened his belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped. Maria took over lowering her father's pants and briefs, stopping to get his shoes off and then getting rid of his pants. Brad pulled his shirt off and looked down at his girl who was now kneeling at his feet and staring directly at his immensely aroused cock. Then she seemed to realize her father was completely naked and her eyes roamed all over his much more mature but fit form. Brad smiled at the way his daughter was eating him up with her eyes, but he was even more excited to do the same thing to her.

"Baby, take off that blouse for me," he said.

"Oh god, Daddy. I don't know...I don't look..."

"Stop. I don't want to hear that from you. You can see how hard you make me, and now I want to see more of you. All of you. I want to see my little girl naked and ready to become all mine."

Maria had excited fire in her eyes as she stared at her father's face, and then back down at his cock as if to confirm that she was the reason for his throbbing condition. Finally taking a deep breath, she pulled up the bottom of her blouse and lifted it over head, tossing it aside on the floor. Now the weighty lushness of her tits was fully exposed to him. It didn't seem possible for Brad's cock to throb even harder, but it did and it was bobbing so close to his baby girl's face he could feel her breath on his shaft.

"God, baby, you're so beautiful," he said. "It's okay to touch Daddy's cock now. I know you want to."

Maria cautiously wrapped her hand around her father's rock solid stalk. She squeezed him, testing his hard resilience, then started to stroke him slowly, making him sigh with pleasure.

"Oh, Daddy, you don't know how long I've wanted this."

She gazed longingly at the long, thick rod of man flesh in her hand. Her father's sighs grew deeper, and then into moans as she kept stroking him. Then, holding him at the base, she leaned in that last couple of inches and kissed the imposing head of his rod. That first kiss turned into another, and then another, until she grew bolder and started licking all around the head. Brad groaned while precum dribbled out of the tip and his daughter didn't hesitate to lick up the sappy ooze like it was honey.

"Ahhh, baby, that feels so good," Brad moaned, watching his beautifully plump daughter's every move. She was spurred on by his praise and began licking more of his shaft, finally taking the head into her mouth. She sucked while exploring the shape of his ridge with her tongue, and Brad couldn't believe his eyes any more than the intense waves of pleasure shooting through his body. He knew he would never forget the sight of his luscious girl with her lips wrapped around his pulsating rod for the first time. Just below, her tits stood out heavy and proud, hovering perkily over the rounded swell of her tummy. Her nipples were hard and flushed pink.

Maria was experimenting with her hand and mouth and finally found a rhythm with both working his shaft together. Brad realized she'd probably learned about sucking cock from watching sex videos, and now she was sucking his like a plus-sized porn star. Groaning deeper and louder by the minute, he let his daughter go on, savoring the incredible pleasure but most of all enjoying the way she wanted to please and impress him. But she was bringing him so close to the edge and he didn't want the first load he gave his baby girl to go in her mouth.

Brad pushed her back, pulling his wet cock away from her face. "That's fantastic, honeybunch, but I want to see the rest of you now. Daddy needs to see that gorgeous ass and pussy."

With a pleased giggle, Maria stood up. Before she had a chance to take off her skirt, her father pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply with his cock rubbing between them. They kissed for a long time while Brad felt the exposed upper half of his daughter's fertile, young body. Her skin was soft as flower petals and yet she felt so ripe. Her chubby tits overflowed his hands as he squeezed and kneaded them, taking his time to stimulate her thick nipples.

When their kiss finally broke apart, Brad found the zipper on the back of his daughter's skirt. He lowered it and let it drop to the floor.

"Take your panties off for me now, honeybunny. It's time to let Daddy see everything you have."

Brad then took a seat on the couch while his panty-clad daughter faced him. She looked so excited yet apprehensive at the same time. The exaggerated curves of her big, young body made his cock throb with need. He gripped his shaft and stroked himself as he gazed at her.

Maria's panties were a high cut bikini style that looked at least a size too small as they stretched to the shape of her body. The sides rode up on her hips, pulling the tapered V front up tightly into her puffy pussy mound, creating a distinct camel toe that made her father's dick ache with desperation.

"Here goes, Daddy," she said with a scarlet blush. Then she leaned over to pull the panties down her stout legs. She stood back upright before stepping out of them and pushing them aside with her foot. She was gloriously naked and looking expectantly at her father.

Brad's cock pulsed and dribbled heavy drabbles of precum down from the tip and onto his shaft. He gazed at his daughter in awe, now fully naked and offering herself before him.

"I'm not gross, am I, Daddy?"

"My baby, you're so beautiful. Can't you see what you do to me, your own father?" He gestured toward her with his cock, emphasizing the intensely swollen condition of his man flesh. Maria giggled happily. A hard cock doesn't lie.

"You know, Dad, I never even really wanted to go to that stupid party tonight. I wanted to be with you, but you had your date with Lisa. You're the one I always wanted."

There was no way to stop what they both knew was coming. And as he thought back on the time since his baby's mother walked out, he realized this had been coming on for longer than he thought. His daughter had gradually been becoming his woman in every way but this one despite their shallow attempts to connect with others.

"It's over with Lisa," Brad announced, without going into detail. "There's only one girl for me."

"Lucky girl," Maria said with a coy smile.

"She's really hot, too," her father said.

The girl giggled again. She found the courage to begin fondling her own tits while her father sat on the couch with his big, engorged dick in his fist. The way his little girl was looking at it with hunger in her eyes only made it throb even more.

"I love you, Dad. So much," she said, pulling her nipples and twisting them as she stared at his hand moving up and down his fat pole.

"I love you, too, baby. Come to Daddy now. It's time to make you all mine."

"I'm nervous, Daddy," she said, moving slowly toward the couch and finally coming up to him so her knees were touching his.

Brad reached for her hands and pulled her onto the couch. She planted her knees on either side of his hips, settling her fully rounded ass on his lower thighs. The sight of her beautifully bald pussy made his pulse race.

"You can change your mind anytime, honeybunch. This is a big step that's going to change everything. I'll understand if you don't want to go any further."

"But I do, Daddy. I'm just nervous is all. It's my first time and I want to be good for you."

Brad's heart melted for his baby girl. He slid his hands up her legs and around to her ass, firmly kneading his fingers into her plentiful flesh. She felt so supple and ripe, and surprisingly firm. Brad's cock was growing painfully hard.

"You're my honeybunny forever," he told her. "I understand you being nervous, my love, but you're the best thing that ever happened in my life."

Maria broke into a huge smile. Brad knew that she understood she never had to doubt him. He squeezed her ass tightly while she took his cock into one hand and started stroking him.

"Ohhh, my honeybunny, that feels so good," he sighed.

Then Brad moved one hand to the back of his daughter's head, weaving his fingers into her luxurious, dark hair. He pulled her face toward his and kissed her deeply. The way she kissed him back left no doubt in his mind how much she loved him. As their tongues swirled and his finger delved between her ass cheeks to gently tease her anal rosette, Brad made a silent vow never to let his precious girl down.

"Oh, Daddy, that's so naughty you touching me back there," she cooed, obviously enjoying the sensation of her father's finger teasing her asshole.

Then Brad brought his other hand between her legs in front and started massaging her wet pussy lips.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh," she moaned, rocking her hips to the stroke of her daddy's fingers both in front and in back. "Fuck, Dad, that feels so good."

Brad loved watching his daughter respond to his fingers. He was so hard now he was afraid his cock could explode without even being touched. Both of Maria's hands were on his shoulders now as she held onto him for balance. He was dying to plunge his raging hard on deep inside her tight, young pussy, but he was determined to make this night an experience she'd always remember. He kissed her for a long time, stroking her ass and pussy without skipping a beat. But finally, he pulled back and started to shift gears.

He guided his girl onto her back across the couch. He kissed her more quickly this time, and then worked his way toward her luscious tits. He squeezed and kneaded them while going from one to the other to suck on her thickly swollen nipples. Her whole body responded as she moaned her approval. His cock was rubbing against the smooth skin of her wet pussy at the same time. He didn't know how he could resist plunging his rod straight into her hole, but he managed. The thought of tasting her sweet, young hole kept him on task.

Brad finally moved lower, until he was kissing the insides of her thighs and over her delicious peach. He pushed her legs higher and she put her feet on his shoulders, bringing her slit and asshole up to his face. Maria made a low, throaty howl of pleasure when he first began licking the length of her honey coated slit. She tried to hump at her father's face as much as she could from the position she was in, but he gave her good, hard licks that covered her slit and clit with every swipe. But he soon began driving his tongue between her lips and into her hole, jabbing and licking her from inside. She pulled her hefty legs even higher and clutched at his head as he lapped and tongue fucked her.

While Maria was obviously building up to a climax, her father slipped a finger into her pussy while he suckled her clit. She moaned so loud the neighbors would've heard her if they were awake. But once Brad got his finger wet with girl cream from her pussy, he pulled it out and moved it down to her asshole. As he began to slowly push his slippery finger into his daughter's tight channel, her moans grew even louder and throatier.

Brad sucked and lapped his baby girl's clit while slipping his finger in and out of her ass. Her body was rocking and shuddering with pleasure, building up to an explosion of sensation. Through her climax, Maria's ass clenched on her father's finger and a heavy flow of girl cream soaked his lips and chin.

Once her climax subsided, Brad pulled his finger out of his daughter's asshole and moved up to kiss his breathless beauty.

"Oh, Daddy, that was amazing," she sighed, looking at him with adoring eyes.

His cock was right against her pussy, and before he could say another word he started pushing his thick shaft into his baby's snug cunt. Her eyes went wide at the slow, grinding invasion of his cock into her body. He fed her hot pussy every inch of his aching dick, then let out a long, low groan as he sank to his balls. He couldn't believe he was buried to the root in his own daughter, but the moment he looked into her amazed eyes he knew it was right. He could never allow her to belong to anyone else now, and he would never feel right fucking any other pussy but hers.

"Daddy, this feels even better," she cooed.

"I love you so much," he groaned as he began rocking his shaft in and out of her tunnel.

For a while, Brad was able to keep fucking his baby girl at an easy pace, giving her his fat shaft in a steady rhythm. Maria ground back at his thrusting cock with her whole body. Her mountainous tits were rubbing against his skin and his balls were slapping her asshole as he began driving faster and harder.

"Oh god, Daddy, it feels so good to fuck!" she cried. "I love you. I love your cock! I need you to fuck me forever!"

Brad thrust as hard as he could go. He was ramming his cock into the tightest hole he had ever felt before.

"Baby, that pussy feels so good," he groaned, driving into her with the whole weight of his body now. He kept pumping his girl for as long as he could, but after fighting to control the constant hard on she'd been giving him all night it wasn't easy. When her pussy started to squeeze on him during her climax he couldn't hold back anymore.

"Baby girl, Daddy's gotta cum," he snarled.

"Cum inside me, Daddy! Please, do it in my pussy!"

Brad finally lost it. He felt every rushing jet of cum speeding up the length of his cock as it spurt into the hot wetness of his daughter's pussy. He thrust hard and deep until they were both spent.

They held each other and caught their breath as they cuddled naked on the couch. They spent a long time kissing, and Brad finally pulled back and admired his baby girl's beautiful face as she looked at him with so much love in her eyes.

Brad finally stood up and took his precious girl by the hand. He led her upstairs to his room and took her straight to bed where they snuggled their naked bodies together. They spent a long time talking quietly about the way things would be from now on. There were going to be obvious challenges ahead, but they agreed on the idea that they couldn't be the only father and daughter to love each other as man and woman. If other people could make it work then so could they.

Brad was happy to see the smile of contentment on his daughter's pretty lips as she fell asleep with her face on his chest. He held her naked body close to his and it wasn't long before he fell asleep too, knowing that after tonight there could never be anyone else for him.