BBW Dating App

Story Info
Meeting a kinky woman on a dating app leads to wild sex.
2.4k words
4.4
4.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marriage feels stale...

Wife is beautiful by every standard...

Skinny, small but firm breasts...

Works out...

But I've always wanted to fuck a big woman...

What is this fantasy I have? A woman with huge ass and flabby thighs and belly to slam into my cock, sit on my face even.

Search...

BBW Dating...

"Plus Size Beauties... Meet a plus size woman to love..."

Yeah... you mean fuck like hell and maybe never see again...

Profile Created:

Upload photo, I look good in this one, short beard, trendy glasses, nice fade, gingham button up.

Personal details:

what hell do I put? 5'7" slim athletic build

Interests:

fucking isnt an option? Ill put reading and working out.

Finally, I can check out who is on here...

She's cute... Nah... I mean, I guess... Sure... Nope...

Okay, the women on here are more slutty than advertised... I like it.

A few days of swiping... I'm getting so horny...

Check my matches...

Melissa, half white, half latina, full figure...

red lipstick, full rim glasses.

I definitely made the right decision clicking yes on her. Only 18 miles away.

"Hey! Cute profile pic! Nice glasses too!"

"Thanks! Your photos are gorgeous... your lips are so perfect?"

"Really? That's so nice... maybe you can text me sometime..."

Shit, I have her number... maybe I'll text later...

"Hey Melissa... your boyfriend isnt going to get jealous me texting you?"

"haha. too sweet. I don't have a boyfriend... my ex left me with kids..."

"well, I'm sure you have guys hitting you up all the time..."

"yeah mostly creeps... they just use me for sex and pics and they all have small dicks..."

Whoa... where is this going...

"Yeah, well, with a body like yours, who wouldn't want to see more..."

Maybe I pushed it too far there?

"hmmmm... you want to see more? then you have to trade..."

"ok then, but you first..."

Minutes pass by as I eagerly await what might be coming...

Phone buzzes, theres a picture. Melissa lying down with a selfie of her showing her ass in a red thong...

"I love how I look in this one. I only send it to guys i like tho"

I snap a quick selfie and send it over...

"holy shit you are so cute... why are you even talking to me..."

"are you kidding me, I can't stop staring at that picture you sent. you are so perfect..."

"then maybe you'll like this..."

The next photo is even better. She is in the same lingerie, but she has one of her huge sagging breasts out with her saucer sized nipple in her mouth.

I decide to keep going for it.

"do you know how horny you're making me?"

"really? show me ;)"

"cmon... no way..."

"if I'm making you horny, i want to see your cock..."

"really?"

"show me yours, and ill show you mine..."

Reluctantly I take out my cock and stand in front of the full body mirror in the bathroom. Holding my cock at the base, I snap a quick photo. I hesitate... I've never done anything like this... Send...

"holy fuck! Your cock is so big... I want to suck your dick so bad..."

My cock gets harder, I start stroking. This chick is wild and really getting me going...

"hang on Jim. don't go anywhere..."

I sit for about five minutes staring at her pics... she is incredibly sexy to me, her huge ass and tits...

16.25x30.25

As I sit and fantasize about Melissa and what I would do to her, my phone buzzes.

It's a video.

I open it up and watch as she swings the camera from her pouty lip smile down her naked body to her pussy and starts to rub her clit-- damn that cunt looks so fucking hot-- she zooms back out to show her sucking a vibrator before fucking herself with it, saying

"You make me so fucking wet baby. Oh fuck my pussy is dripping... fuck me with your big fat cock in my tight wet pussy..." she only moans as the vibrator enters her mouth... "I want your cock in me so bad... fuck me baby... yes yes yes, deep inside me baby... you're making me cum... I'm going to cum on your cock... shit I'm cumming. I'm so fucking wet yes fuck me I'm cumming..."

And with that all 200 pounds of her 5'2" body shivered under the weight of her orgasm. She breathed heavily then blew me a kiss...

This was the hottest 90 second video I had ever seen. My cock was raging. Her pussy was so wet. She didn't need lube, I would bang her so hard and my brain was racing as was my heart. I had grabbed a bit of lube and had started stroking...

My phone buzzes: "now you show me how you can cum for me. Tell me what you'd do to me..."

I think to myself how nuts this is, but I video myself jacking off... so horny and ready to explode from Melissa's video...

I say things like, "I want to taste your juicy cunt, I want to fuck your big titties, I'm going to stretch your tight pussy with my big dick..." before I know it I'm shooting huge globs of cum and I catch it all on video. I quickly hit send.

"What the fuck am I doing..." I mutter to myself.

Moments later...

"Mmmm baby I wish I was the one stroking your cock... where do you want to cum baby?

"Shit do I have to choose? How about I fuck you the first time and cum on your beautiful tits, then I fuck you again and cum on your face, then again in your wet cunt..."

"Baby I'll make you cum all the time... because you'd make me cum with that huge cock..."

We kept texting the rest of the night... her dirty talk and cravenness for my cock driving me wild.

The next morning I woke up with nearly a dozen messages.

"That was so amazing... when are you ready for the real thing..."

"You ready for a hell of a bj? And you can fuck my titties too..."

"My pussy so wet waiting for your cock deep inside me"

"How do you want to fuck me? Bend me over? On my back as you stuff my pussy?"

I'd never imagined a woman talking so dirty. It couldn't be real... and I could ruin my life by fucking some big girl I met online.

So I ghosted her. She sent a few messages. I ignored them. She sent more... and I kept ignoring. After a week, she was upset... obviously. But I couldn't stop thinking about here. I was jacking off to her video every other day or so.

Three months went by. I'm horny as fuck. I want Melissa. I want her to talk to me like a whore. I want her to sit on my face.

I crack. I message her back.

"Hey Melissa... sorry it seems like I ghosted you. I lost my phone and all my contacts but I'm back..."

"Who is this?"

"Jim. We met on that dating app a while back?"

"Sorry... can you remind me?????"

Shit... she doesn't even remember me.

I send a selfie.

"Damn you are so cute. I remember now... what the fuck happened to you..."

I lied. And we continued to chat on and off for a few days. Then I confessed... I can't stop thinking about her, but I lied.

"So you're married. Why didn't you just say so..."

"Because I guess I just wanted to fuck you so bad and I think you're so fucking sexy."

"You don't think I haven't fucked a married man? And certainly one that looks like you? I just can't believe you'd want to be with me..."

"Of course I would. I think about you all the time."

"So meet me and fuck me then..."

"Ummm, you didn't just see me say I'm married?"

"So you don't want to fuck me then?"

"No but it could ruin my marriage."

"Whatever. If you want to mess around, let me know. But I'm not here to be your emotional toy..."

Fuck. What did I do. I've lost my chance. We didn't talk for weeks.

But then it escalated. She knew where I work. She came in and saw me.

"Did you see me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I just walked into your office and watched you working. You're real... and cuter in real life..."

"No way... you were not in here."

"Yes. And now I'm fucking myself in my car in the parking lot in my car... can you answer your cell phone?"

"Uhmmmm I guess???"

My phone rings. It's Melissa.

I hear a faint vibration in the background under her soft moans and occasional, "yes Jim, touch me there..."

This gave way to a wet "fap" noise as she started to work it in and out of her cunt. Her moans grew louder. She was soon in a frenzy yelling that she was cumming.

I hung up and sat in a daze. Moments later there was rap at the door.

"Jim?"

"What's up?" I startle.

"Young lady here looking for you? Melissa Torres?"

"Oh, uh, yeah send her in. Thanks Horace."

Soon she walked in. Horace took note of her huge plump as and let out an inaudible "damn".

I did too. She was something to behold. Nothing like any of the girls I had dated before. I was slim and athletic and the girls I was supposed to be into were too. But Melissa oozed sexuality.

"Can I close the door?"

"Yeah that's fine, Melissa, was it?"

The door shut and we had privacy.

"So now you've seen me in person. You have to make the call. I don't think you are really into chubby chicks like me."

"Cmon, you are gorgeous. It's not that."

"My nursing classes got cancelled tonight. Tell your wife you'll be home late."

"Yeah, how will that work?"

"Tell her you're getting drinks with Horace. I don't care. Lie like you did to me. Or don't and go home to her."

Then she stood up and walked to my desk. When she got to it she walked around to me and pulled her tits from her blouse leaned in and whispered "or you could fuck my tits with your huge cock?"

She turned and walked away and out of my office. My cock was raging in my slacks.

I looked at my phone before picking it up and sending two messages.

First: "I'll be in later tonight. Impromptu dinner with some sales reps. Don't wait up. Could be late.

Second: "where should I meet you?"

An hour later we were in a parking lot in an abandoned part of town. The sun had set, and I had laid down the seats in my mid size SUV.

Melissa got in my car and we talked for a few moments. We laid some ground rules. This was no strings attached I asked. She said hell yeah. Other minor details as we both clearly we losing control of our appetites.

"I trimmed for you... it looks better than in the pictures."

"Take your top off. I want to see them again."

She removed her blouse and bar and her belly and tits were hanging. I dove in and kissed and sucked and played with her breasts. There was so much to handle but they were amazing.

She reached in my pants and grabbed my cock.

"I want all of you inside me... fuck me so hard and deep"

We awkwardly removed all our clothes. I laid down and told her straddle my face. Her cunt was so fucking wet. The taste and smell was surreal. I went to work licking, kissing, and nibbling. I felt the weight of her on me, her creamy thighs flapping against the sides of my head.

As I ate her pussy she lowered her mouth on my cock. Maybe it had been a while, but it was the best blowjob of my life. She sucked and licked in ways that made my head spin. Locked in our 69, I brought my hands around to spread her ass cheeks. Her floppy but huge ass parted and I let it return only to repeat the action.

As she sucked me and I licked her, I took my middle finger and put it in her ass. She gasped and started to grind my face. At times I lost her clit and pussy for all her belly folds but my finger in her ass drove her wild. She soon came on my face and I was in heaven and had to control my body to not cum.

With my cock covered in her slobber, I told her to lay on her back. I sat on her big belly and pushed her tits together and fucked her tits. I slammed into her hard using her body. Her milky tits felt amazing and her tongue reached to lick the tip of my cock.

"Please fuck me in my pussy. I need to feel your cock inside me."

I listened to her and spread her legs and went in for a final taste of her wetness before I pushed the tip of my cock in. It was like her pussy was pulling me in. So wet and warm and soft.

"Jesus Melissa, your pussy feels so good."

I pump in and out of her slowly building more force and she rubs her clit and starts moaning loudly. The car began to rock vigorously beneath us.

I pulled out and said "turn around and bend over".

I began to fuck her doggy style. It was the best sex I had ever had. We were both moaning in pleasure as I grabbed her hips and slammed into her.

"Stick your finger in my ass.." she gasped in between her grunts of pleasure. I was happy to do it.

I'd never fucked a woman this kinky before. And her sopping wet pussy felt incredible. I has fucking her hard and it was wet and noisy.

I was about to cum and she assured me she wouldn't get pregnant. I slowed my thrusts and gave a few final hard, deliberate pushes before blowing my load deep inside her. I pulled away and my cum began to drip from her pussy before she stuck her fingers in to collect some and then licked her fingers.

Everything about her was sexy and erotic. I sat out of breath watching her lick cum from her fingers from her pussy, her pink gash looking incredible freshly fucked.

We continued to meet up for a good fuck for a while. Some days I would just get a blow job, others the full experience of her insatiable pussy. She was the best fuck I've ever had.