The Wolf and the Watcher

Story Info
A woman meets a werewolf.
2.9k words
4.19
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new friend smiles at me as he walks back from the bar with drinks in hand.

"For you," he says, placing the clear drink with lime on the rim in front of me, "and for me," taking a sip of his own frothy beer.

"What brings you to a place like this on a weeknight?" I ask this as I take a long sip out of my drink, making direct eye contact with him as I suck through the straw. I know what I want tonight, and I'm not afraid to flirt fiercely until I get it.

"Well, frankly, I'm trying to have a really good time with a beautiful woman," he says.

"Hmm." I hold my drink in one hand and take hold of his arm with the other, dragging him away from the too-high bar stools. I'm quite short, always have been, and he's deliciously tall. The height difference really does it for me, and I don't know why.

What happens next is a bit of a blur, but that's what I love about nights out like this. We drink, we dance, we touch each other in a way that's barely appropriate, considering we're in public and in mixed company. All I know is that the music is loud and I'm getting drunker by the minute. I'm also getting wetter. I want this man, and I'm about ready to make my final move when he leans close and whispers in my ear.

"Do you wanna get out of here?"

I don't say anything in reply; instead, I turn my head to bite his ear. His hand had been resting flirtatiously on my wrist and when I bite, he squeezes. He's in, I know it.

We put our empty glasses on the bar on our way out and then the cold air out the front door hits us hard. It's refreshing after the sweat of the club, and it sobers me up a bit.

"Your place or mine?" I ask.

"Actually, I had something else in mind."

I raise my eyebrows and follow as he turns down the sidewalk with purpose. I'm not afraid of a little mischief, and I'm intrigued to see what he has in store for me.

It doesn't take long for me to see what he'd been planning.

We don't walk far from the club's back door. Instead of going to his house or my own, he leads me into the heavy trees along the outside of a neighboring park. I'm familiar with this area, and I know that if things were to go wrong I'd be able to get out and home in a hurry. I don't think it'll come to that, though, because I like the look in his eye.

He's been leading me with a purpose; once he reaches the right spot he swings around and is on me quickly. He's right up on me, close to my body, but he doesn't kiss me. He lets me make the first move, and I like that. I wait for a moment with my face close to his, taking in the moment, and then I reach up with my mouth and bite his lip a bit. I can feel him smiling as he mashes his face against mine. Can it be that he's been wanting this as much as I have? It seems to be that way. There's plenty of light from the night's full moon, so I can see his face and his big body if I open my eyes.

His hands are on my ass and he's squeezing so hard that I know he wants my clothes off.

I'm ready to oblige.

I take his hands off me and make him stand in front of me like a good boy. Once I'm sure that he'll behave, and once he looks just a little put-out, I start my show. I unbuckle my belt and swing my hips in time to music that isn't playing anywhere but inside my head. I pull my belt out of its loops and throw it at his feet. He's smiling now, but in a way that shows me he's trying to keep his cool.

It's not long before I'm undressing in earnest, pulling my mostly see-through black shirt over my head and pushing my tits together in the bralette I chose so carefully earlier in the night. He wants to touch me so bad, I can see it on his face, so I let him come up to me and finish the job. He pulls my bra over my head expertly, takes a moment to get a good look at my bare tits (I know they're beautiful and I'm glad he thinks so, too), and then covers them with his big hands. I didn't realize it happening, but suddenly I'm backed up against a tree and he's pushing against my body with a purpose. I love how hungry he feels.

I'm wearing my favorite black corduroy skirt and I'm excited to see that he doesn't plan on taking it off. He slips my panties down my body and gently helps me get my feet through them. He flings them to the side and I immediately forget about them. Those big hands are under my skirt, rubbing against my pussy in a way that makes me so hungry I can barely take it. He teases me; he's making sure I'm fully ready for what we're about to do. Right when I'm about to shove his fingers inside me myself, he slips two fingers in without warning. I make a small yelp but not because it hurts; the opposite is true, actually. It feels so damn good. He makes a "come hither" motion with his fingers inside me and I feel my legs give a little bit.

While he's touching me, and while I'm having a hard time thinking, I reach toward the crotch of his jeans so I can have my fun, too. He's already plenty hard -- I can feel every inch of him through the denim. I get the fly of his pants open and take out his dick. We're massaging each other and breathing heavily now. I want him inside me desperately, but I can be patient.

I push him onto the ground so that he's lying on his back with his cock pointing toward the sky outside of his jeans. I don't bother taking his pants the rest of the way off, but keep my favorite of his body parts outside his clothes. He grins at me as I lay on my stomach in front of him and lick along the length of his cock. I don't even care that we're technically in public -- it's late enough that people probably won't come by, and even if they do that kind of adds to the appeal.

I start sucking his dick in earnest and have the length of him fully in my mouth when I feel things get a little slippery along the shaft. I pull my head back, thinking he did not just come already, when I see something I definitely didn't expect. He's changing. His face is growing a bit more monstrous by the second, and his dick in my hand is getting just as wet along the shaft as the inside of me feels right now. He's growing, growing, until his cock is at least twice the size as it was when I first started sucking him off.

I look to the rest of him and he's growing hair, everywhere. All over his body is suddenly downy and I can feel that the hair on his thighs is incredibly soft. I dare to look up at his face and his teeth have grown, too; I know what I'm looking at but I can hardly believe it.

"You're a... what?"

"Baby, I need you to keep fucking me," he says in a newly deep and gravely voice. I haven't moved my hand from its position wrapped around the base of his dick, and he uses his hand to move mine along the shaft once more. My mouth is open in shock and I don't know exactly what's happening anymore, but I let him move my hand so he can feel pleasure. I've read stories about women fucking mythical creatures, and I was always kind of into it. Am I really going to get to do this now? Right now, with no warning or preparation? This is a werewolf, and I could only be so lucky.

I still hardly believe what's in front of my eyes but I'll be damned if I don't go along with it, so I start really getting into jacking him off. This dick is bigger than anything I've had before, and I want it so bad that I'm almost salivating. After a while he pushes me to a standing position, rips off the skirt that had been pushed up around my waist, and pulls me toward him. I don't need any more invitation than that.

I put my knees on either side of his hips and guide his huge pink cock inside of me. It hurts for a moment, but the thing is that I've always kind of liked that. I make a long, low sound as I move my hips in circles around the tip, getting myself used to his body. I slowly inch myself down in a circular manner until I'm stretched out all the way down to his balls, which are the same pink color as the rest of his dick. He lets out a howl that sounds just as monstrous as he looks.

The full moon really did do a number on my night tonight.

I'm used to the size of him now and am about to really start fucking him when he does it for me. He takes me by my arms, his huge clawed hands holding between my shoulders and my elbows so that I can't move my arms, and lifts me up several inches into the air, slams me down on his cock so that I can't see for a moment with all the sensation I'm feeling deep inside my body. It kind of hurts, but in a way that's so delicious I only want more and more.

He keeps fucking me like this for a while. My brain has gone entirely blank; I can only feel, not think, and that's exactly how I'd wanted the night to end. I hadn't expected to get railed by a werewolf, but I'm going to let him do whatever he wants to me and enjoy every second of it.

He stands up now and picks me up. Just as I'm wondering what he plans on doing with me, he props me on my stomach in the fork of the nearest tree's branches. I'm bent over with my ass and pussy toward him and he wastes no time in burying his cock back inside me and fucking me hard. My feet don't even touch the ground, and I have to hold onto the fat branch hard so that he doesn't push me face-first onto the ground with every thrust. I can feel him so much deeper than I've ever felt a man before, and I already know I'm going to want him every full moon for a very long time.

I turn around so that I can get a glimpse of him behind me, tongue lolling outside his mouth just like a particularly happy dog, when I see something else too. Someone else is here. He's watching from the tree line, and I can see from the light of the moon that he has his hands around his own dick and a smile on his face similar to my assailant's. He's pretty far away but I can see well enough that I believe we're making eye contact. His smile grows, and his hand moves faster along the shaft of his cock.

My monster hasn't seen him, so invested is he in pounding my wet pussy. I choose not to say anything because honestly, I like the idea of being watched. I'm into voyeurism myself and I decide to let our friend watch as long as he likes. I'm not going to invite him to join because there's no way in hell he could feel better inside me than this huge wolf man I'm already fucking.

I turn my attention back to my partner and notice that he seems to be getting a little tired. He may be almost done, but I'm certainly not, so I kick his leg to get him off me and then hop backward out of the tree where I was stationed. I can't read the look on his face, so canine is it, but I'm sure he's disappointed that he thinks I'm stopping.

"Don't worry," I say. "I'm not done with you yet."

I lay myself down on the grass on my back and put my legs up in the air, holding them with both hands at an angle so I can see around them. I wiggle my toes as an invitation and that doggy smile is back on his face. Then he does something I didn't expect -- he puts that tongue to use by licking all the way from my ass to my clit. It's wet and pulsing at this point, and I shout a bit in surprise and pleasure. He makes some small noises into my body as he licks away, wagging that tongue all over in a way that's about to make me cum. I can't help but arch my back and put my hands on the back of his head, forcing his face further into my body.

God, he feels good. What an animal.

He moves faster and faster on me until I realize that I'm in the middle of orgasm; I never quite know it's happening until it's halfway over, and then I submit myself to the pleasure and let a smile grow over my face. I think he knew I was cumming before I did, and he keeps the rhythm going so that I can enjoy the sensation for as long as possible. Once I stop squirming under him he licks all the way up to my stomach, gives a very gentle bite to my left tit so as not to hurt me with those sharp teeth, and buries his cock in me again very quickly. I squeal again, because now I'm way more sensitive than I was before. I can feel every single centimeter of his inhuman dick and though I'm about ready for this pounding to end, I'm going to enjoy every moment of it that I possibly can.

I glance over while he's pounding away to see that my friend on the periphery of the trees is still there. I think he's close, though, because his cock looks so wet with spit and his face is screwed up so that I'm sure he can barely see my friend and me. I smile with my mouth open to let him know that I like that he's watching. As I do this he lets go, moving the fleshy part between his thumb and first finger to wrap around the head of his dick only, going faster and faster. I see his O-face just a moment before I see the semen come out of his cock. There's so much of it -- he really did enjoy watching my show after all. He's very quiet, probably because he doesn't want to risk my werewolf hearing him and getting jealous or something, but I can tell he enjoys the feeling quite a lot. He gives a couple more long pumps along the length of his admittedly impressive cock, then pushes his dick back inside his pants, zips up, smiles at me one last time, and then disappears amongst the trees, gone.

My werewolf friend is just about at that point, too. He's burying his big cock so deep inside me that his balls almost go in, too. He rams me hard, halts for a second, and then takes his dick out almost all the way before shoving back inside me again. I look at his face and his eyes are closed, tongue is lolling, he's not thinking anything right now and instead simply enjoying the pleasure my body gives to his. I move my hips around so that even when his cock is still inside me for those few seconds, he's getting as much feeling out of me as possible.

A few more pumps, a few more hip circles, and I know he's about to cum. I wrap my legs around his back so that he can't pull out -- I want that warm cum inside me and I don't know why. He puts one hand around my throat but doesn't squeeze, simply keeps it there to give me just a bit of asphyxia. Clearly he likes the control, as that's when I feel him let go inside me. He's as deep as he could possibly be when I feel the warmth explode deep inside, filling out the rest of me that I didn't realize could possibly still need to be filled.

He gives me a few more thrusts before he gets off me. His cock looks so creamy and I know my hole probably looks much the same. I scramble up to put that dick in my mouth and clean it off.

As it gets smaller, I realize that he's starting to turn back into the human I originally met him as. The hair all over his body turns back into hairless toned skin, and his cock goes back to a regular size.

Goodbye, my new friend. I'll see you again at the next full moon.