BBW Daughter Ch. 04

Story Info
This time, I go and visit my BBW daughter.
4.5k words
4.67
24k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay and I spent the rest of the day together, we went out and had a late lunch at a little café, and walked around town, hand in hand, arm in arm, bodies always connected, like two new lovers who have to be constantly touching at all times. The glow on her face was amazing to see, so happy, those reddened cheeks, just a bit flushed still, even more so when I would not so surreptitiously slide my hand down and caress her rounded ass as we walked. I loved how when her ample ass was jammed into those jeans, it felt so firm on the outside, but as I pushed or squeezed, the extra softness of her flesh gave way to my grip.

We got home that evening, and just had a light snack, as we put on a movie to watch, cuddled together on the sofa. I couldn't tell you what the movie was, as we made out like teenagers for the first 20 minutes, and then I proceeded to drop down and eat her out for almost 30 minutes, her cumming on my face 4 or 5 times as I lapped at her luscious lips. Finally, I entered her and came inside her wet soft walls, and we went to bed one last time together, as she was heading back the following morning.

We made slow, sweet love the next morning before she left, and I deposited my seed deep inside her one last time before we cleaned up and packed her things. I walked her to the car, and held her long and tight or a minute, and then stared down into her beautiful round face.

"You are an amazing women, daughter, and lover. Everything about you is perfect. Don't forget that, ever." I tell her softly and then bend down to kiss her gently on her lips. I see the tears start to well in her eyes, as she says "oh, Daddy! I love you!"

"I love you with all my heart, baby girl. Nothing will change that." Before she starts bawling, which I can sense is going to happen, I smile and spank her playfully and softly on the butt. "Now, get going, and drive home safely."

Kay smiles a bit, and the interplay had its effect, as the gushing of the tears that I was worried about stops. Her smile gets bigger.

"Ok, Daddy, I will. I'll never forget this weekend. You made me feel so wanted, so special. Thank you!" She buries her head in my chest one last time and then pulls away and opens the door to get in.

"I love you dear" I say as I close the door and I wave Goodbye to her as she drives away. I head back inside to contemplate the weekend, and wonder if I did a good thing or a bad thing in the long run. I know that she left here in a much better frame of mind than when she arrived, but then again, my cheering up techniques may not have exactly been textbook therapist procedures!

= = = = = = = = = = = =

The next few weeks, I talk to Kay more on the phone than I had in the past year. I text her throughout the day, just to say Hi, or to tell her I love her, how proud I am of her. We chat at least 5-10 minutes daily, sometimes longer, but her life is full of being a working single mom, so we do what we can.

One night, I was a bit horny, and I texted Kay, "Send me a pic of you right now."

About a minute later, I get a pic of her smiling face. I can see that she is lying in bed.

I reach down, and start playing with my hardening cock. I text back. "Very pretty. Love that smile!"

"How about something sexier now?" Another minute or two passes before the DING announcement of a new text.

A couple pictures come through, each of them a picture of her face, one with her tongue slightly out, licking her lips, and another with a "comehither" look and her lips wrapped around that finger like she is sucking a dick.

"OMG! Sexy!" I type back. I zoom in on her mouth and finger.

"You should send me a pic of you in your sexiest lingerie sometime."

"I don't even have any" she responds. "You'll have to do with just me in my T-shirt!" followed by a pic of her arm under her large chest from her POV, shirt pulled down to reveal some extra cleavage as her arm pushed them up. That's about all I can take, and as I'm quite a bit horny, I cum very quickly thinking about Kay's amazing curves and her luscious body.

"You are amazing," I text back. "You wouldn't believe what I just did."

"LOL! Seriously? That's all it took?" she texts back.

"What can I say, you do it to me every time. I love you."

"Love you, too Daddy."

"Good night, sweetie."

I sleep amazingly well that night. The next day, I do a web search for "plus size lingerie" not expecting to find much, but wow, was I pleasantly surprised. I was like a kid in a candy store, and I finally settled on a couple of options -- a nice see through teddy and a babydoll set with crotchless panties. I order them and have them sent to Kay's house as a gift. I text her and let her to know to look for a package for her, and to NOT open it with company around.

About a week later, we are on one of our Facetime calls, I can sense she is frustrated or tense.

"What's wrong, Kay?"

"Oh nothing. Just stressed, I guess. Kids were a pain to get to bed tonight, and I just want to rest, but now I'm all riled up at them."

"Just stressed? What are you doing to relax?" I inquire.

"Like I have time for that!" she jokes, but I can tell she isn't really laughing.

"Well, you need to make time," I tell her.

"I need someone to come and relax me, is what I need," she says bluntly.

I stop for a second. "That's a good point, Kay." I sit back and ponder for a moment. "What are you doing next weekend? Would you like a visitor?"

Her eyes light up. "Oh, Daddy, would you? I'll wear the lacy things you sent me!"

"How can I refuse that??" I say with a laugh.

"You can't!" she laughs back. I can sense she is a bit less stressed as we hang up.

The rest of the week, I am a not exactly focused at work, but I get all my work done my around 2PM Friday, and I head straight from the office to Kay's, about a 4-5 hour drive away, depending on traffic.

I text her that I am on my way, and she responds back with, "Ok, great! Kids are at their dad's until Sunday. House is ours!" I am sure that my foot pushed just a little harder on the accelerator after that. I arrived just before 6PM, beating all the traffic, luckily.

Kay's house is just a little 3 bedroom bungalow about half a block off a main street, with a cute little split rail fence around the front yard. I notice the grass is a bit high, hadn't been mowed or trimmed in awhile, but I figure I can take care of that this weekend. As I climb the short flight of cement stairs to the front door, it opens, and through the glass storm door, I see Kay in all her glory, wearing the babydoll set I had sent her.

The material is sheer as can be, and I can see her breasts hang under the material, and her brown areolas and nipples protruding down under the light blue material. I follow them down, past her protruding belly, and down to her crotch, where the thong is straining to hold in all of her flesh, and where the crotch of the panties is supposed to be, a tuft of her blond public hair sticks out. I immediately start getting a hard-on, and reach to open the storm door. Kay leans forward to hit the latch, and her breasts hang low and bounce forward as I get a glimpse of her full cleavage as it sways under that thin material.

I pull the door open, and step inside the house. My arms immediately reach for her, and I take her into my body, pulling her close, enjoying that feeling of warm, soft flesh pressing against me, even more so as so little material is between me and her soft skin. I look down at her, and her face is staring up at me, so inviting, so soft, so round, and her blue eyes so full of happiness and love. I bend down, and her face lifts up, and turns to the side as our lips lock into a passionate kiss, my tongue reaching out to open her lips. Her mouth widens as I penetrate with my tongue, and it reaches out to feel hers curling and twirling around mine, in a swish of wet warmth that shoots fire throughout my body as my heart rate increases in the excitement of the moment.

With one hand on the back of her head, pressing her fae into mine, the other is roaming her back, down, down, until it finds the bottom of the babydoll, and slides up her back, feeling her soft skin again as I caress her and pull her into me. Her arms and hands reach around me, and I feel them on my back and then down towards my ass as she grabs a hold of both cheeks and presses me and my now fully hardened cock into her ample belly. I turn her head even more to the side, and I move my body a bit to the opposite side so that my cock is no longer trapped between us, but is to the left side of her torso, which would allow her to reach it with her right hand if she so desired it.

After a bit more tongue delving, Kay's hands were still on my ass cheeks, and my cock was wanting some attention, so I angled my body slightly, allowing me to move my right hand around from her back up to her front, until it came into contact with her massive breast. I lowered my hand down towards where her nipples were at the bottom of that hefty tit, and began to massage her nipple between my thumb and forefinger as I lifted her breast up from its hanging position. At the same time, the turn I did moved Kay's hand from my ass cheek itself more towards my hip, and I slid my left hand down her body outside her arm, which pressed her hand even more towards me, and towards my waiting cock.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, but was no more than 5-7 seconds, I feel her hand move along my pelvis and unto my raging erection. When her hand touched my engorged penis, I gasped into her mouth and thrust my cock forward into her groping hand. She gripped my rock solid member, and we both moaned at the same time into each other, Kay with a satisfying "Mmmmmm", and me with a desperate, whining "unhhhhhhhhhh". She pumps and rubs my cock for a bit longer through my work pants, as I caress her breast with one hand, and her soft flesh at the base of her back, where her ass begins to protrude outward, when I feel her pull her body away a bit, keeping her lips locked with mine.

I begin to break the kiss, as I thought she was pulling away, but she uses both her hands at my belt to pull me back in, continuing the deep rolling of our tongues as she begins to undo my belt in an attempt to drop my pants. It takes all of my reserve to not rip my belt off myself, drop my pants and present my aching cock to her, but I let her continue at her fumbling, and try to help by pulling my arm off her back and putting it behind me, and moving my lips from her mouth to her neck area by her ear so she can use her eyes to ease the process. This works like a charm, and I feel my belt undo, and as the zipper starts to go down, the weight of the belt drops my pants to my ankles, exposing my rigid cock to the amazing feeling of fresh air washing over it as it is freed from the hot confines of those khakis. That feeling is suddenly overwhelmed by the feel of Kay's soft fingers on my inner thing, sliding up, her nails trailing her palm, until her palm hits the bottom of my sack and I groan in pleasure against her neck as her hand traces over my warm balls on up my erect shaft to the very tip of my cock.

I gasp in pleasure when she uses her palm to rub my slit around in circles, spreading my leaking precum around the head, and I pull away from licking and sucking her neck as the feeling is overpowering. I almost stumble over, as my pants are around my ankles, and I reach back to the front door that is still open to keep myself from falling. This puts me about a step away from Kay, and she starts to bend over, her head slowly nearing my stiffened cock. I instinctually clench my cheeks and push my cock upwards to meet her approaching mouth, and am greeted with the wet warmth of her mouth surrounding my cock head for the first time. My knees almost buckle from the sensation, and I adjust myself, placing my back firmly against the door as I stare down at the back of her head, her bent back, and her ass held in by simply a tiny lace thong between those massive white cheeks.

Kay slides down my shaft, and I can feel her tongue under my cock, nuzzling the underside, as her lips encircle my cock, gliding down towards my belly, and then back up again. I groan again, and manage to mumble out "Oh baby girl, that feels amazing!" between my ragged breaths. I am in ecstasy, and my mind is reeling as it is overcome by pure lustful pleasure. I place one hand on the back of her head as she bobs up and down on my cockhead, and the other to hold myself up. My eyes are transfixed on her head moving in time with the intense feeling on my member, and the resulting ripple of movement of her abundant flesh, as it moves in slow motion down her back and sides to her ass cheeks, and then back up again.

My lust knows no bounds at this time, and I lean my head back, noticing for the first time that we are visible to the street, during rush hour when people are coming home from work. The lewdness of the act itself, not to mention the taboo nature of my only daughter sucking my cock, could have turned me off, but the opposite happened - I became overwhelmed with the adventure and the thrill, and the unstoppable reaction of the orgasm hits me almost without warning, and before I can even say, "I'm cumming" the first spasm of my cock hits, squirting some seed into Kay's throat. She groans as the second spurt shoots my load into her, and I feel her tongue and throat working on me as the third, fourth and fifth shots of sperm eject out of me. Kay begins sucking and milking my cock head, but I am so turned on, I pull her up to me, and bury my tongue as deep into her mouth as my cock had just been, rolling it around in her still somewhat cum covered mouth, tasting my seed as my intertwine our tongues in passion.

I reach down between her legs, and feel the lacy panties that barely cover anything down there, and find the opening on those crothcless panties where her blond pubic hair was. Her hair is drenched in her juices, and I slide a finger up into her puffy mound where it meets no resistance as it sloshes up and into her slick opening. I continue to finger her as our faces and mouths are meshed as one, and I notice a recliner about 5 feet away, and I start to walk her back to it. When she gets to the chair, she lowers her ass down, and I follow with my face as I kiss my way down past her breasts t her belly, and as she leans back in the chair, her legs spread, allowing me to continue my journey down to her wet mound. I press my face into that wet opening, and my tongue flicks out, and I am so excited I rub my entire face into her, wetting my nose, lips and chin with her juices. The sweet scent of her inner nectar fills my nose, and I begin to lap up her pussy juices as they leak out before focusing on her clit. I feel her thighs spread even further apart as she leans further back and lifts her legs high and my assault on her button intensifies, until find the rhythm that makes her begin to buck and moan.

"Oh, Daddy! I'm gonna cum, oh god, I m gonna cum" she repeats over and over as I continue that pace, resisting the urge to speed up or change the pattern. I feel her pussy jump up at me and her thick thighs clamp against my head as she screams out, "YESSS, I am CUMMING!!!!!" I feel gushing of juices against my chin as she humps my face in orgasm again and again, so tightly that her heft has somewhat smothered me, and I have to tilt my head back a bit to allow my nose to get a breath in before pressing back into her womanly bulk for another taste. Finally, her spasms stop, and her thighs release their grip on my ears, and I feel her go almost limp. I look up, past her glistening pussy, past the wet, matted hair soaked in her orgasmic secretions, over her large belly and into her blue eyes as she stares down, her full face flushed red from the exertion, and a look of both satisfaction and greed upon her.

I lay my head down on her thigh, face just inches from her womanhood, and I breathe in again the scent of her sex and am engulfed in excitement form her pheromones. I rub my nose through her pubic hair, feeling the cold wetness and sniff deeply again, mesmerized by the bouquet of her arousal. I can feel my cock begin to stir and I place my face right back into her crevice and take another long whiff.

"Oh, Kay, you smell wonderful." I tell her, as I pull away, and sit back on my haunches in the floor in front of her. She sits up a bit, and takes a look at me and giggles a bit.

"Oh, Daddy! You are covered in cum!"

I feel my face, and sure enough, it was soaked from nose to chin in her, I wiped it off with my hand, and reach down to my growing cock and cover it with her leftover pussy juices. This brings my cock back to life, and I lean forward and kiss Kay again, before standing up and reaching down to help her up.

"We need to find a bed, I need to make love to you, right now."

Kay stands up, and grabs my hand, and I follow her into her bedroom, staring at her large ass as it sways seductively in front of me. I cannot keep my hands off it, and I squeeze and press her flesh all the way into the bedroom. We get to the edge of the bed, and she stops, bringing my cock into contact with the swell of her buttocks, and I press it forward between those globes of flesh. I reach around her, and start fondling her breasts from behind while I kiss the back of her neck. I use this position to left the baby doll negligee over her head, so I can press all my skin against all her skin. After a minute of this position, I push her head towards the bed, so her ass pushes more against my cock as she bends over, and I glide my hands under the tiny thong and roll that over her ass and then down her thighs to her ankles. She stepped out of them and I started rubbing and massaging her meaty cheeks, positioning my cock in the crack between them as I opened and closed her crack, spreading them wide apart, exposing her little bud, like a widening eye as it expanded and then disappeared back into her canyon of flesh.

I opened up her cheeks wide and started my hardened dick at the top of her crack and slid it down slowly until it reached her puckered hole. I held it there for just a second and pressed it forward just enough to put pressure on her hole without trying to enter, Kay jerked a bit and made a slight cooing sound as my dick slid back off her tiny hole and down towards her much more wet and willing hole. I entered her pussy almost to the hilt and Kay gasped in pleasure as I began to rock my stiff member deep into her wet cavern. Each thrust jiggled her cheeks, up and back down again, the entire width of that sweet immensity, and I timed my thrusts to coincide with the backflow of her soft cheeks, so that I wouldn't be slapping up against her flesh, but instead would be penetrating deeper into her. We got into quite a rhythm as we merged out bodies into one mass of craving, lust, and incest.

I can feel her getting wetter as I plow deeper and deeper into her slickness, and she starts to get vocal as we give in to our carnal desires. She grunts after one particularly deep thrust, and starts to moan as I quicken my pace. This puts my thrusts out of time with her bouncing ass, so I use my hands to push her ass forward, holding it in place as I push in and out of her pussy. I start to stare down at my cock sliding in and out, wet and slick and notice that right above my cock is her little hole. I am fascinated as it seems to flex and contract as I stroke in and out, and I bring my right hand down, and place my thumb right on the hole, not pressing it, just holding it there, feeling it open and close with each series of plunges.

I feel Kay start to wiggle her bum a bit and I could have sworn she pushed her ass up just a bit, and I put a bit more pressure on her ass with my thumb, until it is not actual in her butt, but it is definitely held in place by the opening and closing of her hole. Kay is definitely moving her ass harder against both my cock and my thumb, so I press my thumb down, and it pops into her ass up to the first knuckle.

12