BBW Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay literally shoves her ass backwards and yells, "God, YES!" pushing my thumb even deeper as I continue fucking her. "Oh, baby likes that?" I say as I push even deeper.

"Oh Daddy, yes, I love that! Don't stop!"

I push my entire thumb into her ass as my cock slows down it strokes, and lean over and spit on my thumb as I pull it out a bit, and then insert it again, this time it slides in easily with the lubrication. I am trying to fuck her ass with my thumb while I fuck her pussy with my cock, but I apparently don't have the ability to do two things at once. I can sense she is getting frustrated, so I leave my cock buried in her and start just ass fucking her with my thumb. I feel her hand reaching under my cock, and her pussy starts moving back and forth. I determine that she's frigging her clit as I finger her ass.

"You want me to..." I start to ask.

"Oh, please, just fuck my ass! Please daddy stick it in my big ass!"

I pull out my thumb and my cock at the same time, and I get an amazing combination of smells, her pussy sex smell along with a more aromatic scent of her ass, which surpringly, did not turn me off at all, again, rather the opposite. I fumble with my cock, and line it up at her puckered opening, and place my cock head inside the slightly gaped ring before pushing forward. My cockhead popped past her ring, and Kay bucked again, "Oh yes! That's it, now fuck me!" I push my cock deeper into her tight ass, trying to convince myself that this isn't some fantasy dream, but that I really am sliding my hard cock in and out of my daughter's ass.

Kay's movements below me start to make her shake as she rubs her clit towards orgasm, and the tightness of her warm entrance gripping my cock, along with the surprising sexiness of her nether region's odor bring me to pure wantonness, and I begin hammering as hard as I can into her cavity. She and I are both grunting and howling with ecstasy as we each give in to these basest of the senses I feel her begin to convulse with orgasm, and I slam my cock as far inside her as I can and hurl jet after jet of hot white cum deep inside her bowels.

I collapse on top of her back, spent cock still embedded inside her, and try to catch my breath. I feel her sweat covering her back and I feel mine dripping off my forehead from the exertion. After a few deep breaths, I lay my head against her back and kiss her sweaty skin. The saltiness of her skin tastes like heaven, and I continue to kiss her back, as my cock begins to subside, and finally slips out of her amazing asshole. I roll off of her, allowing her to move finally, and she rolls to one side. I lay next to her on the bed, and take her face in my hands, staring right into her eyes.

"You are amazing. I love you so much, dear."

"Daddy, that was incredible. You are incredible. I have never done that before."

I kiss her lips. "I hope you liked it."

"Like?! I loved it!" She smiles and kisses me. And then grins a bit mischievously. "What else are you going to teach me?"

I kiss her again. "Everything, my baby girl. Everything."

12