BBW Enchantress Pt. 02 - Job Offer

Story Info
Teen taken over by BBW gets offered a job.
2.4k words
4.34
12k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next 5 days were the happiest of my young life. I went back the next day to Christine's hotel room after my morning shift and had more mind-blowing sex. She had a ravenous appetite and at the end of my time with her we were both satisfied.

Our relationship was simple. She told me when to come to her room and she made it clear that I was not to go to her room or try to meet her at any other times. No surprise visits, it was perfect. I would often see her twice a day, sometimes before my morning shift, sometimes after it and sometimes after the dinner shift. So when I wasn't working or with her I was free to do what I wanted. She said she wanted me to get more muscles so I usually went to the gym.

Those 5 days were perfect. Amazing sex, nice job, and the time I wasn't working or with Christine I was free as a bird. No relationship dramas, we weren't in a relationship, and everything was good.

There was just one thing playing at the back of my mind though. To go to Christine's hotel room I had to go through the hotel bar. There was a guy there and I could always feel his eyes on me as I walked past. He was in his early 20s, muscular with light hair and average height. I wasn't intimidated by him or anything but he was often in the bar on his own. Everytime I looked at him he casually looked away but I knew he had been looking at me, I just didn't know why.

On the 5th day of my time with Christine after we'd had sex she told me she was going on an excursion for a few days. I asked her where she was going and she looked at me in a way suggesting it wasn't my place to ask. It seemed an innocent enough question but she always had a quiet control over things. If she wanted me to know something she would tell me, so there was no need to ask.

On the day I met her in the restaurant we made small talk but since then not at all. Talk was either sexual or simple information on when I was to see her again or to get her a drink. There were lots of comfortable silences. "A few days" wasn't specific so I had no idea when she would return but she told me she would come to the restaurant if she wanted to see me again. If?

This put me into a mild panic but I couldn't show it. I'd never been a clingy or needy guy and I was sure that wasn't what she wanted, well maybe not completely sure. Her quiet, confidence meant I could rarely read her intentions. Was she trying to keep me on my toes? Did she get enjoyment out of my lack of certainty about how much she wanted me?

As I got dressed ready to leave, up to that point I never stayed the whole night, she told me we weren't in a relationship but if we met up again she wanted me ready for action. I vowed to myself not to have any sex or masturbate for up to a week to make sure I was ready to please her if I saw her again. If she didn't come to me within a week then it would be time to admit our time together was over. She walked me to the door. I was fully dressed and she was in a red dressing gown showing the top of her cleavage. I went to kiss her goodnight, she kept her mouth closed for a short kiss. She turned me around and grabbed my ass and pushed me out the door. She was done with me, but hopefully only for the night.

The next couple of days were a daze. I thought about Christine constantly. I dreamt about kissing her, having her huge breasts in my face and the amazing sex we'd shared. I had mild panics at the thought of not seeing or touching her again. There was no escaping it. I thought about her all day then I dreamt about her at night.

I'd never felt like this before and everything was removed from my previous experiences. I thought about the girls I had been with previously and why none of them had ever consumed my mind in the same way. The girls I'd previously been with were pretty and slim. The kind of girls other guys would be jealous of you for dating them. I couldn't miss these girls as they were in constant contact. They would message me all the time we weren't together and we were always having silly arguments over nothing. I realised they were silly girls and I was a silly child when I was with them. Christine was a real woman.

On the 3rd night apart from Christine I went out for a few drinks after work. I started to think I would never see her again but it was too early to give up hope. A blonde girl approached me at the bar. She was my age, slim and gorgeous. She was mildly flirting with me but I wasn't interested. I just couldn't imagine her bringing me the sort of pleasure Christine had. My lack of interest seemed to make her more eager as I guess she wasn't used to guys not being interested in her. We were chatting then a girl walked in. She was a big girl with dark hair. She was wearing a short skirt barely covering her voluptuous ass and a low cut top showing her impressive tits. For a moment I thought it was Christine but on gathering myself I saw she was in her early 20s. Besides Christine always dressed immaculately and slightly understated. She didn't show off her body in public.

I excused myself from the blonde girl and went over to the big girl I had just seen. I told her she looked great and offered to buy her a drink.

She gave a half laugh and replied "I'm not that easy but go ahead."

I was a bit put off but I had offered so went to the bar to get her a drink. We drank and chatted for a few minutes. I realised she had none of Christine's charm. Christine was quiet and confident, she was a bit common and vulgar. Christine was sexually confident in an understated way, she flaunted it. Christine had a calm, delicate way of talking while she was a bit rude and boorish. Christine ate and drank delicately while she just necked one drink after another. I realised there was no other Christine. I wasn't going to find her in another person. I decided to keep my vow of no sex for a week or until I saw Christine again. I left the bar quietly as I felt the blonde girl looking at me having no idea why I completely blew her off.

I was near the end of the breakfast shift the next morning when she walked in. She was wearing a blue dress. Her makeup was subtle but immaculate. Like so often her clothing showed the top of her cleavage and her dress clung tightly to her huge curves. I wanted to go right up and grab her passionately but Christine had never been out with me, all contact had been in her hotel room. I walked up and politely escorted her to a table for one.

"Have you missed me?" she coolly asked me.

"Like you wouldn't believe." I knew my answer was over eager and desperate but I wanted her to know how much I wanted her.

She coyly laughed to herself and ordered her meal. As she paid she told me to come to her room when I finished work.

As I got to the hotel bar the muscular guy was there. As soon as he saw me he looked pissed off. What was with this guy? But I didn't care at this time, I had a goddess to see. Christine opened her hotel room door wearing a light blue lingerie set. I put my hands on her hips and kissed her passionately. I guided her towards the bed and for a moment I felt like I was in control and instigating things. I could see the joy in her face from how much I wanted her as she took my top off.

I went to start kissing her again but she stopped me.

"Slow down a bit," she said and I immediately stopped. "I am tired from my trip and only got back this morning. Now take me as hard as you can."

At that she crawled onto the bed on all fours. Her huge ass was partly covered by her blue knickers. I grabbed her ass and pulled down her panties to her knees. I took all my clothes off and entered her from behind. The first time I was with her she told me to slow down, now she wanted it hard. I put all my energy into full deep thrusts while she moaned. I loved the sound of her pleasure. I thrust away wanting the sex to last as long as possible. I looked down and saw her huge ass bobbing up and down as I vigorously fucked her. I was sweating and in ecstasy before I came hard. I laid her down on her back and went to kiss her lips. She pushed me off her so we were lying side by side. I was tired and sweating, she was breathing hard and smiling.

She told me to rest for a few minutes before we were to go again. We laid there silently for around 15 minutes in quiet happiness. Once recovered she laid on her side lifted her leg up. I reached round and put my fingers into her pussy and started rubbing her gently. In no time she was moaning and I started to kiss and gently bite her shoulder. I entered her from the side in a spooning position and grabbed her upper leg. I started to pleasure her with my penis and finger at the same time. She was moaning in pleasure and in no time I made her cum. She laid back and pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss.

I tried to cuddle up with her but she said she was tired and going to sleep. I wanted to stay with her but she told me to leave and come back after my evening shift and she had something to talk to me about. I knew not to ask anymore and put on my clothes and left. As I left the hotel the muscular guy was there, looking angry as always but I was on top of the world and left without a care.

I couldn't wait to finish my shift that evening. The blonde girl from the previous night had dinner at my restaurant but I barely registered her as I served her and her friends. When I finished work, like always I showered before going to Christine. She was always immaculately dressed and her make-up was perfect, the least I could do was be fully clean for her. She was wearing a white dress that looked like she was ready to go out. She passionately kissed me and took me to her balcony.

I had never thought about it before but she was in the top floor room, the penthouse. The hotel wasn't 5 star but she had the best room there. I asked what she wanted to talk about. Instead of answering she turned around, lifted her dress revealing her white panties and bent over. I unzipped my jeans and not for the first time today took her from behind. I could feel the warm air on my face as we had sex on the balcony. I realised that when I had sex with her the second time today I hadn't cum. Usually I always made sure I finished but with Christine, her pleasure was my pleasure.

Once we had finished I took off my jeans fully and my t shirt and sat down on the outside chair. Christine threw her knickers inside the bedroom but kept her dress on. Now she was ready to talk. She asked about my current situation and I told her about breaking up with my girlfriend, not wanting to go to university and wanting to experience life. My parents wanted me to go to university and were unhappy that I had decided not to.

She told me she was the manager for a cruise ship company. They did holidays for 1-2 weeks around various areas. She asked if I wanted to work for her. I eagerly said yes and asked if we would be together. She explained that we were not in a relationship and it was important that no one saw us together or get any sense that we had ever been together. What goes on between us stays in the bedroom and work was separate. I was disappointed in us not being together but understood the work thing. She had never shown any sign in the restaurant that we were together and any flirting or arrangements made there was subtle and any onlooker would think I was simply serving her as a waiter.

She said the next trip was in 4 days for a 10 day cruise. I was to serve meals, take mild fitness classes and do any jobs that were required. I should have asked about that last one. I said I would go on the cruise. I was so desperate to be with her that I didn't even ask what the job paid. She came over to me and pulled down my boxers. She kissed me, put her huge breasts in my face and lifted her skirt and rode me right there on the chair. I was exhausted from the previous sex that day and was delighted to be with a girl who could take over when needed.

The next day I told my boss I was leaving for a new job. He understood as the season was coming to an end anyway and they had enough cover. The next chapter of my life's adventure was about to begin. It all seemed perfect, seemed.