BBW Enchantress Pt. 03 - Cruise ship

Story Info
Enamoured teen works for BBW enchantress on a cruise ship.
2.8k words
4.39
7.8k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last 3 days in Spain was very bittersweet. I had no idea what I was going to do once the summer holiday season was finished in Spain but Christine had come into my life and offered me a job on a cruise ship. I couldn't wait to be with her more often. But she said she had things to do in preparation for the next cruise so I wasn't to spend time with her for our last few days in Spain. She came to the restaurant to eat a few times and each time I had hoped she would invite me back to her hotel but she never did. The last we had sex was on her balcony when she offered me the job and I thought about being with her again constantly.

I wanted to ask her all sorts of questions about the cruise, I didn't even know what the pay was. But she didn't seem to want to engage me in any conversation outside of ordering her meals. I never felt I could press her for information and I didn't want to say anything wrong. On my last night in the restaurant Christine came for dinner and asked if I was definitely going to work for her. She gave me the card of a taxi firm and said they would pick me up the next day at 8am to take me to the ship. She finished her meal and left. One of the Spanish waitresses had been chatting to me a lot the last few days. She was very cute in a plain way. I knew she wanted us to have a night together before we left. I wasn't in a relationship with Christine and I was horny after going 3 days without sex but I decided not to pursue.

I woke up the next morning alone with a strange mix of excitement and uneasiness. I couldn't wait to see Christine again and start the next chapter of my life but there was a feeling at the back of my mind that things might not be so perfect. I have always had good intuition but something about Christine knocked me off my game. She brought me intense joy and was the most passionate woman I had ever met but she subtly controlled everything in a way where I felt I never knew the full situation. It always felt like there was more going on than I knew.

I had always been an outgoing person. I am told I am good looking and keep myself in good shape. I have a 6 pack and have muscles in a toned, not too big sort of a way. I was popular at school and loads of the girls fancied me. I dated a few when younger but met Tracy who was very pretty. Tracy was my first and I didn't cheat on her until the end. We were together for 18 months but when I started college I met Sarah who was just as pretty but wanted to get out more. I started seeing Sarah while still with Tracy and ended the relationship a month later once I was confident Sarah was better for me. Tracy was a small town girl and would happily keep her school friends forever and never leave town other than an occasional holiday. Sarah saw the bigger world and wanted to go to gigs, into the city and given the opportunity would happily travel. But she also wanted to go through the normal parts of life. School, university, start a career and settle down years before reaching 30. I just had a sense that this wasn't my life, so I ended the relationship and turned down the offers I had to go to university. Didn't think business studies was my thing anyway.

The taxi turned up on time and I realised it had all been paid for. I arrived at the harbour and there were people everywhere. I hadn't spoken to Christine properly for a few days and outside of giving me the details of the taxi I didn't know anything. I didn't even know the name of the company. I looked around and for a few minutes I felt like a silly, lost child. Then I saw her. Christine was on the pavement near the boats. She was wearing a black business dress. Very similar to what I had seen her wearing previously but this time showing no cleavage. Her dress hugged her body, even from 50 yards away I lusted for her. I was so fixated on looking at her that I hadn't noticed she was talking to someone. She was in a slightly animated conversation with the muscular guy from the bar. Like most times I had seen him he looked angry. He was trying to hold it in but he clearly wasn't happy. Christine was very cool though. She didn't look worried or out of sorts at all. Even from a distance I could see she was talking calmly to him and there was no need for me to intervene. About 2 minutes after I had first seen her the conversation ended and he walked with his bags onto a huge ship. I suddenly realised something, he worked for her!

A thousand thoughts and questions went through my mind. Did he have a similar relationship to Christine as I did? Was that why he always looked angry at me even though we had never met? I had no time to gather my thoughts properly and in no time Christine had clocked my location and walked over to me. I never could work out how such a big girl was so light on her feet. She almost glided over to me as her hips softly moved from side to side. I knew she was in business mode so to put on a pretence I went to shake her hand but instead she gave me a huge, friendly hug. It wasn't a romantic cuddle at all but a full, friendly hug like you would give a relative when returning from a holiday. I picked up my bags and she walked with me towards the ship. She talked louder than she normally did and it seemed she wanted to show herself as the friendly, outgoing boss meeting a new employee for the first time. She talked of mundane things and giving me basic work instructions as we walked onto the ship.

I hadn't really thought of it before but I was taken aback by the size of the ship. This was just a sign that I hadn't thought through what I was doing in the slightest. I was just a young guy on an adventure. Christine walked me through the ship and explained that the passengers would be embarking in around an hour. She took me to the staff lift and I saw there were 12 floors for rooms for passengers and staff and 6 floors for the communal areas. Christine gave me a key card and explained this had to be scanned on the lift to allow me onto floors minus 9 and 10 where the main staff slept. This was so the passengers could not get into our area. She took me down to my room and my key card was also the key to my room. We got into my room and it was small but had what I needed. I had a single bed on one side of the room and on the other was filled with built-in wardrobes and a wall mounted TV with built-in DVD player. On opening the wardrobes I saw I had everything I needed. Full work clothes, shoes, underwear, socks, toiletries, everything I needed for the 10 day cruise and likely more than that. I also had a small shower room with a basic toilet, shower and sink.

Once I had looked round the room my focus was back on Christine. I had questions I wanted to ask her but now wasn't the time. I had seen her a few times in the last 3 days but hadn't had any sex. She saw that I was horny and she smiled. She walked back a few steps so she was leaning on the wall.

''I have to go back to work,'' she told me. ''Be quick and pull out before you cum, I don't need a Monica Lewinsky wardrobe malfunction.''

I was relieved that she wasn't going to reject my advances as I walked up to her and pulled down my jeans and boxers. I pulled down her panties while she lifted her dress. I lifted her huge right leg and inserted myself into her while we were both standing. I went to kiss her but she passionately clinched my head and pulled it to make us face to face. I pumped away while I held her leg in place. She was half breathing hard and moaning with pleasure as I continued to pump away. I knew she wanted me to be quick so I just went for it and within minutes was ready to cum. As she had told me to, I pulled out and went to the bathroom to finish. I quickly went back into my room and went to give her a kiss. She again rebuffed me and told me she had work to do.

''Here's your work schedule and a DVD teaching you all you need to know about your duties.'' She gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and left. Satisfied with the sex but disappointed at not spending more time with her I laid down on my bed and looked through my schedule. It was basic enough. I had to be in the large dining room for breakfast and it gave the table numbers I was to serve. Then I had a 1 hour break to get changed and have something to eat before going to the fitness centre. I would take some basic classes like spin classes, circuit training and other simple exercises. I then had another break but Christine had pencilled in for me to use this time for my own exercise and leisure. I then served lunch for an hour and a half or until people had finished eating. Then I had another break before serving dinner. Then after dinner I would either serve drinks at the bar or take part in the evening entertainment, whatever the manager needed me on. It looked like my days would be busy with several breaks.

I spent the afternoon watching the DVD. It broke down the fitness classes into easy steps. Explained that guests pre-ordered their meals each day and showed me basic dance moves for the evening entertainment and how to make various drinks when I was to work the bar. All simple enough but I watched the DVD twice and practiced the various exercises and dances. I didn't want to mess anything up.

I did my first shift that evening. It really was a great setup. There were solo holidayers, people in pairs and groups. Most tables seated around 10 people which forced people to mix a little. I served people drinks once they were at the table then brought all the meals at the same designated time which was slightly stagnated from table to table. This meant the customers knew when their food was to be served and it was their responsibility to get there a little before. Christine had told me part of the reason for sitting people together was on the last meal of the trip the diners would give me their tips for the whole holiday. As people didn't want to be seen as cheap when one person tipped, the others joined in. I was to give Christine the tips as they needed to be shared with the chefs and other staff. I still hadn't had a chance to ask what the pay was for this job.

The first evening was pleasant enough. I got to know the customers, most were in their 50s or older. Many came as couples but there were also old friends and an assortment of groups. After dinner I was told there was ballroom dancing in the main hall and I was to go as a spare dance partner as often there were more women than men. Christine was there but I knew not to talk to her or try to dance with her. I mostly danced with older women. I tried to be professional and friendly and focus on the holiday guests but I couldn't help but sneak the occasional glance at Christine. I saw her dancing a fair amount with two older gentlemen in particular. I wasn't quite sure but given their interaction it appeared they knew each other. It was possible she was just being friendly but the familiarity seemed genuine. I am not the best dancer but I move quite well and the customers seemed to enjoy spending time with me. Once the dance session was over Christine came over to me and told me to go to my room.

I got down to my room excited at the prospect of being with Christine twice in one day and like so often I showered and cleaned myself up before she was to arrive. I then realised she hadn't said she was coming to join me. How was I so certain one minute then completely uncertain the next? It was so frustrating. As I said before my intuition is always good except when it came to Christine. My feelings and desire for her plus her way of doing things always threw me out of sorts. When she wanted to be straight and direct she was but so much of the time she was vague and unclear. I started thinking about the muscular guy who I had found out worked for her and the two older men she had been dancing with and I felt a surge of jealousy. How could I make her mine and mine only?

I was in my room for half an hour and I was getting pissed off. Was she with another man? Had she simply sent me to bed? Would going back to the bar be a really bad idea? But then the door opened. Christine came in wearing her work clothes. I didn't realise she had a key card to my room but she was welcome anytime, all of the time. She looked tired. She almost looked like she wanted to cry. I had never seen her looking like this before. She looked beautiful as always but she looked vulnerable.

''What's wrong?'' I kindly asked her.

''Nothing, just a long day. I am tired and there are a few staffing problems but let's forget that now. I need you to be kind and gentle to me tonight ok?''

I gathered her in my arms and softly kissed her. I slowly took off her clothes and laid her down on the bed and took off my own clothes. The sex that night was different to the other times we had been together. I took the initiative and kissed her all over, continuously told her she was beautiful and we had loving sex. After we finished having sex for the 2nd time that night we laid side by side and gently kissed and carressed each other. It was bliss. I pulled her slightly closer to me and was ready to hold her while we fell asleep. But then just like that she got up and started to get dressed. I asked her to stay with me but she was already dressed and fixing herself up and barely paying attention to me before she left.

I could barely sleep that night as I thought about her. I was overthinking and sending myself into a jealous frenzy. If she was just going to go to bed why was she fixing herself up? Or was she fixing herself up so anyone seeing her leaving my room wouldn't know we'd been together. Like so often she had brought me to heaven then left me cold and alone. I thought she had changed the power balance that evening and allowed herself to be vulnerable with me. But then I thought she had actually controlled the situation again. She had acted vulnerable but once she was satisfied she left knowing I would stay in my room while she was free to do what she wanted. We'd had all types of sex: passionate sex, hard sex, quickies, loving sex but always on her terms and demands. Did I want this? But I knew I wanted her, I knew I couldn't go back to the kinds of girls I'd been with before and there wasn't another Christine. I was in purgatory where I was allowed into heaven one minute then sent to hell the next before going back to purgatory. I just had to work out how to get her.