BBW Enchantress Pt. 05

Story Info
Teen's work duties increase.
6.1k words
4.41
10.4k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days before our 2nd cruise together, my 3rd, were amazing. It was 5 days of amazing sex, sun and enjoyment. Christine told me she wanted me to put on some more muscle so I hit the gym hard but other than that we were together all the time. Other than when she had work calls and emails I had her full attention. It really felt like we were together in a relationship but Christine had made it clear that we weren't, yet. I didn't want this time to end but we had to go back to the real world.

Christine spoke often of the "end game" and let me know there was a plan. She told me one of the great things about being away from home is you can make the life you desire without getting a reputation. I didn't really know what she meant by this but I saw this woman with amazing confidence and passion and I accepted she knew what she was talking about. For now I had to follow and trust her.

In the morning before leaving for the cruise we were eating breakfast in the hotel but Christine was distracted and reading emails on her laptop. She looked perplexed and a bit frustrated but I knew not to ask her about it. She then made a phone call and got up to talk on the balcony. I don't know if this was for a better signal or to be away from me but I could hear her end of the conversation anyway. She kept talking about a woman who was not meant to be on the cruise but was now coming. Then she was saying she didn't want to ask "him" and he wasn't ready. I got the feeling she was talking about me. I had no idea who she was talking to.

She ended the phone call and came back to the breakfast table looking annoyed. I wanted to make her happy and calm her down but like so often I didn't know what the situation was or how to approach it, so I did the English thing of making her a cup of tea. She smiled at me and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Got a bit of an issue" she said to me in a slightly apologetic way. "There's a notorious customer, a big spender who recommends us a lot to others in her circle and she has decided to come on this cruise last minute."

I looked at her slightly bemused and again had no idea what to say.

"She is a pain. Demanding, a bit rude and expects preferential treatment. She gets her own dinner table and doesn't socialise with any other guests, unless one of her friends is there. She expects a staff member to be there for her constantly. Do you think you can do it?"

I had no idea what this involved but said I was happy to do my best. Christine smiled and gave me a long kiss and told me I was to stay with her on this trip. I was elated at this news and was sure a difficult customer couldn't stop this from being a great trip. I cleaned up the breakfast table and carried our bags to the taxi.

We got to the harbour and Christine pointed to our ship and asked me to carry our bags to it. We didn't have much baggage as most of what we needed was already in our rooms. I happily walked onto the ship and was saying hello to other staff members when I saw something that stopped me in my tracks. The muscular guy I had seen at the hotel where I first met Christine, who had some sort of a previous relationship with her was getting on. He was dressed for work. Christine said she had ended things with him so why was he here? Was she lying? Was he trying to get her back? Did he simply have a job to do? Our eyes briefly met and we both looked away. I quickened my pace and went to our room.

The managers' rooms were on a lower floor than the other staff and it was a much bigger room than my previous rooms. It had a king size bed with a living space and own bathroom. Other than a bigger bed and a table and chairs it was the same as the regular staff bedrooms but much bigger. I put our stuff away when Christine came in.

"Get ready we need to go up soon to meet the guests and I'll introduce you to Olivia."

"Did you see who is on the staff?" I asked her.

"No, who?" she asked, looking puzzled.

"Your ex, the guy from the taxi."

"Oh, don't worry about him. He went back to England but apparently doesn't have another job so he's still working. I can't exactly fire him because I dumped him, can I?"

She dismissed it like it was nothing and I had no choice but to trust her.

"Look, we're going to be working all day then spending every night together. We said no more dramas didn't we?"

"Sorry, momentary relapse" I said, remembering my promise to her about no more dramas and not to question her. She was confident and happy, I was the one who needed to improve.

We quickly went through my work schedule and I was to serve Olivia's meals and no other customers. In the evenings I was to serve Olivia up to 10pm. Christine told me after that I had an hour and a half to use the gym then to come to our room after I showered to see her at midnight when she finished work. It didn't sound like work would be much fun but Christine assured me that if I did a good job Olivia would tip well and this tip was just for us and didn't need to be shared with any other staff. I loved her saying 'us'.

We went up to the main communal area together as boss and employee, I knew we weren't to show we were together while working, even in front of other staff. Some must have known we were sharing a room though. We got to the room and Christine clocked Olivia straight away. We walked together and Christine and Olivia greeted each like 2 people who knew each other in a work capacity but weren't friends. Christine was being friendly in a way you are to a customer and Olivia came across as quite cold in her communication.

Olivia was quite a large lady who looked to be in her 50s with tanned, slightly ageing skin, short bleached blonde hair with large hooped earrings, pearl necklace and a white dress designed to make her look classy but she couldn't pull it off. She didn't move or talk with any grace and despite her high opinion of her status she just didn't seem like an upper-class person, just someone wearing the right clothes. She looked at me and seemed unimpressed and asked me to get her a glass of wine. I asked if she wanted red or white and almost annoyed at the question said white. So I went to the bar and got a glass of white wine for Olivia and Christine. Christine hadn't asked but I had seen her have the occasional glass so knew she wanted one. When I returned with their drinks they were in conversation and barely acknowledged my return or that I had given them drinks.

They continued talking like I wasn't there as they drank and I stood there empty handed. When she finished her drink Olivia dismissively told me to get her another drink then take her bags to her room. I picked up her bags and took her spare key card and saw she was in a room in the managers quarters but the floor below mine and Christine's room. Her room was much larger than our room. It had a king size bed and a double with lots of floor space with a small sofa and dining table with chairs and a large bathroom. I put her bags into the large wardrobes and then she entered the room.

She looked at me with a sly smile and slowly walked towards me and backed me up against the wall. I could smell her slightly rank breath as she stood right up against me. I instinctively turned my head away as she lifted my shirt and and ran her hands up and down my stomach and chest. It felt horrible and I didn't know how to react. Was there a line she wasn't to go past? She gently grabbed and felt my ass from inside my trousers but outside my boxers and moved her hands round the front and felt my unerect penis from outside my boxers and pushed her body against mine. I was deeply uncomfortable and have no doubt it showed. She coldly laughed and seemed to be enjoying her power over me. I couldn't stop her and she knew it. She moved her head even closer to mine and she took a long sniff like she was smelling for my fear. She took her hands out of my trousers and softly patted my ass to show she was done with me, for now.

I left the room and went back to my room. I realised I had a break until dinner so laid down on my bed and started to read. I was in the room for a few hours on my own and was getting a bit bored but also apprehensive about my next meeting with Olivia. I had agreed to make sure she had the best time possible but it was never said if anything outside of doing my work duties was expected. Christine came into the room about an hour before we had to go up to start serving dinner and laid down with me. She seemed tired but happy and feeling the warmth of her embrace raised my spirits and suddenly I felt a bit horny.

Christine smiled on realising this and took down my trousers and jerked me off. It felt really great having her soft hands massaging my penis. I had wanted sex but I realised this was because I wanted to please her but actually this was just what I wanted, she always seemed to know what I wanted. After I finished I laid down with her and felt more relaxed but then I remembered Olivia and felt myself tense up a bit. I wasn't sure if I should but I decided to tell Christine about what Olivia had done in her room. She gave me a kiss and reminded me I had agreed to please her. I didn't recall saying I would please her but that I would be there for her constantly. The lines were blurred and I still didn't know what was expected of me but I had gone all in to please Christine and to become the man she wanted me to be. If she didn't stop what Olivia was doing to me then I would go ahead with it. She reminded me that the happier Olivia was the higher the tip and we could spend this money on enjoying ourselves after the cruise.

That evening at dinner Olivia was dressed similarly to how she was when I first met her but she had changed dresses. I was to arrive at the table before her and seat her like she was an upper class guest then I got her a bottle of champagne. Her table was sat by the window with the seats looking away from the other guests. There was a seat for me and I sat next to her while she drank her champagne. She put her hands under the table and massaged my leg and occasionally brushed over my penis. She was acting very subtle like nothing was happening. She was enjoying her drink and quiet dominance over me and she sent me away to get her meals. I sat down with her while she ate and she quietly ate, drank and touched me under the table. By the time she had finished eating she had also finished the bottle of champagne. She didn't seem drunk but looked a bit tired then told me I was to escort her to the fitness room.

When we got to the fitness room she told me she had a room booked. It seemed strange that she knew the details and the keys but I didn't as we went inside a private room. The room had a massage bed and she took off her dress and jewellery. She was wearing only her bra and a large pair of pants covering her decent sized ass. She laid down on her front and it was clear she expected a massage. I started to massage her but she told me to take off my shirt first. She said I had an hour so I slowly massaged her whole body, slightly worried the whole time about what was to come. Once I finished she sat up looking relaxed and content.

She summoned me to her with a simple movement of her finger and she held my hips and softly kissed my naked upper half a few times and grabbed my crotch from outside my trousers. She told me my gym stuff was inside the locker and I remembered I was to use the gym after Olivia went to bed. Olivia got dressed and grabbed my ass one final time that night and said goodnight and left. I was relieved it was over and I was relatively unscatched. I went to the gym and worked out hard. Christine wanted me to get more muscle and I was going to achieve her goal. It was great having the gym to myself and I showered there afterwards. I timed it all so I got to our bedroom at midnight like Christine had told me to. When I got to the room Christine was already in bed sleeping.

The rest of the week continued in the same vein as the first day. I served Olivia her meals while getting groped, spent most of the days with her getting her drinks and things she had left in her room and gave her a private massage each night before she went to bed then I went to the gym. Me and Christine only had sex twice that trip as she was already in bed when I got in but we had a bit of time together in the middle of the days when Olivia told me she was going to have a nap. I was just happy that Christine spent the nights with me. I barely saw the muscular guy and forgot about him for the most part. On the 2nd to last night of the cruise Christine was awake when I got to our room but she was lying down. I lied with her and she told me she had something to talk to me about.

"Olivia has requested for you to spend the last night with her."

Part of me wasn't surprised. She had toyed with me all week so it made sense she would want a pay off.

"Do you want me to spend the night with her?"

"It'll be a good experience for you. You need to learn how to be there fully for someone else without thinking about your own gratification."

I felt the sting of this comment and didn't know if she meant I was selfish or not pleasing her in some way. But I wasn't to question her and if she said it would help to make me the man she desires then I would do it. I was all in.

She reminded me that the happier Olivia was the better the tip and it was only for one night. Christine pulled me closer to her and I cuddled her until I fell asleep. I felt her warmth and was safe with her and cleared my mind to forget about what was to happen the next night. I had an eerie feeling the next day and went through the same routine of serving Olivia's meals and drinks, this time without any inappropriate touching. After dinner she gave me a spare key to her room and told me to go there in half an hour after I shower and to read the note on her dining table.

I followed her instructions and when I got to her room it was empty. I thought she would be there so I picked up her note and it simply said:

Instructions:

When I kissed you act like you don't want to but allow it anyway

Take off your shoes and socks

Don't rush, I have you all night

Be obedient and follow commands

I knew I was in for a rough night but I knew I had to do my best and get through it. I took off my shoes and socks and sat down on her sofa. I heard the noise of running water and realised Olivia was in the bathroom. She came out of the room. To my surprise she was wearing her normal jewellery but a simple white sleeveless top and a dark pair of shorts. She wasn't trying to look classy tonight, just very simple. She looked at me like a cat eyeing up a mouse she is about to catch, play with and eventually eat. She slowly walked towards me and sat down next to me and crossed her large legs.

She gently touched my face and put her fingers through my hair. She was playing with me and eyeing me up. She put her fingers underneath my chin acting like I was her younger model to romance. She leaned in to kiss my lips and my natural inclination was to pull back and I remembered that was what she wanted anyway. I weakly told her to stop as she kissed me and put her thin tongue down my throat. I softly pulled away but she held my face in place and continued to kiss me.

Following her instructions I weakly rejected her advances while she continued to kiss me. She had cleaned her teeth but the slight odour remained anyway. She suddenly gave me a short, sharp slap and told me to stop and to do as she pleased. I knew she meant it and we had moved onto the next phase.

She took off her top which briefly got stuck in her earring but she got her top off and told me to take off mine. Her ageing body was tanned from slightly too much sun with strong white tan lines showing across her small, slightly sagging breasts from where she had worn her bra while sunbathing.

"Now suck my tits." She coldly instructed me as she pulled my head to her left breast. I sucked reluctantly and licked her nipple as she looked down at my face. She started to gently rub my body then pushed me back a bit and started kissing my body. She was clearly enjoying the fact that she had me at her disposal for the night and was in no rush. She pulled my face up for some more kissing before pulling me down to suck some more on her breasts then pulled up my right hand so I was sucking her left tit while massaging the right one.

She took off her shorts revealing a small black thong which barely covered her pussy. She pulled me up and started kissing me again and moved my body so I was standing but slightly crouching down. She started kissing my neck then kissed me more on the lips then she held my face and guided me slowly down her body so I kissed every inch of her sagging neck, her whole upper body before placing my face over her panties. I started kissing her panties and she coldy laughed with enjoyment.

She pulled her panties to one side revealing her genitalia then she motioned for me to get on my knees. She told me to go slowly as she placed my face into her pussy and got me to start licking her. I closed my eyes and worked her with my tongue, slowly and as best I could while she quietly laughed to herself with satisfaction. I was down there for around 5 minutes before she again held my face and guided my face again for me to kiss every part of her body up to her neck before putting her tongue down my throat again.

She placed me back on my knees then turned around and took off her panties completely and knelt on the sofa with her back to me with her large, slightly wrinkled ass inches away from her face. She pulled her ample ass cheeks apart and told me to lick. Reluctantly but obediently I placed my tongue inside her vagina from behind while her ass cheeks rested on my face. She moved her ass from side to side and put her hand behind my head to hold me in place. She stopped moving her body and held me tight in her ass for a few minutes so I was eating her pussy and looking straight at her asshole whenever I opened my eyes.

It felt like forever but it was probably only for around 10 minutes before she turned around and laid back in a comfortable position. She grabbed the back of my head and tightly my face into her pussy. She told me to hold my tongue out while she grinded her body while I ate her out. I briefly looked up at her and saw the satisfaction in her face over her fat stomach. She licked her lips as I pleasured her and she giggled at her triumph. I had submitted to her without a fight and was, for this night, hers to do with as she pleased.

She opened her legs more and commanded for me to eat her asshole. I couldn't stop now and for the first time ever placed my tongue into someone's ass. The taste was horrible but bearable as I closed my eyes and went into submissive mode hoping for this all to be over. Her hand was still behind my head holding me where she wanted me while she slipped her other hand into her pussy and started pleasuring herself. I did this for a few minutes before she took me out of my zone.

"Open your eyes little boy and look at me" she coldly commanded me. I did so and she smiled down at me in her cold, hard manner.

"I swear there is no better sight than looking at a pretty pair of eyes looking up at me while he tongues my asshole." She coldly laughed to herself before returning to fingering herself while my tongue continued to work her.

After a few more minutes she pushed me away and with her feet pushed me back so I was a few feet away from the sofa but still on my knees. She got up and towered over me before tilting my head up and again putting her tongue down my throat. She sloppily kissed me before she started licking my face. They were long, slow, wet licks to show she could do as she pleased. She then held me under my armpit and lifted me to my feet like you would a child who was refusing to walk. She walked me backwards and pushed me onto the double bed and told me to take all of my clothes off.

12