BBW Enchantress Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she told me while she went off to the bathroom, I assume to clean herself up a bit as she was only gone for a minute. I was laying on the bed and I hadn't realised that I had an erection. I hadn't enjoyed this experience at all and I knew I had no natural submissive tendencies. The involuntary erection was simply because I am young and hadn't had a huge amount of sex that week. Olivia looked down at me smiling before climbing on top of me. She placed me inside her and started moving her body while she had sex with me.

She didn't appear to want me to move or do anything as she rode me. She was a bit clumsy but I didn't mind, I just wanted it to end. I tried to close my eyes and think of Christine but it didn't work. My mind was blank and all I could feel was this much older woman's body pleasuring herself with my body. After a few minutes I came. I had no desire to last for her and had no idea if me cumming relatively quickly would anger her but she seemed happy enough.

She crawled over me and for the last time of the evening got my to suck her tits for a few minutes before she got off me and sat down on the side of the bed. I laid there for a few minutes before she told me to get off the bed and to take her to have a shower. I went to stand up but she pushed me down onto my hands and knees. She got off the bed and sat on my back as I realised she wanted me to carry her on my back on my hands and knees.

She was heavy and I slowly crawled naked over to the bathroom. She was laughing again and clearly enjoying herself while I followed her wishes. As we got into the bathroom she stood up and kicked my bare ass to get me to crawl into the shower cubicle. It was a large shower area so plenty of room for us both. She turned on the shower to get us both wet before turning it back off. I was still on all fours and she put her feet near my face.

"Now lick my toes you little bitch." I dutifully followed my command and slowly licked her toes. She placed her toes inside my mouth and I sucked on her toes one by one.

"Now back on your knees, it's time for your shower before you shower me" she commanded me coldly. I got onto my knees and she inched me backwards so I was against the wall.

"Now close your eyes and open your mouth."

I obeyed and within seconds I felt her right leg placed over my shoulder before an inconsistent stream of warm water sprayed down my throat.

It took a few seconds to realise that she was urinating on me. I couldn't believe I was allowing this to happen but I had gone into the mindset that I would do what was asked of me this night.

She moved away for a second as she grabbed a bottle of water from the bathroom cupboard and within seconds downed the whole bottle. Once again she placed her leg over me, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth while she again relieved herself on me. I wanted to gag but didn't. I could feel her looking down at me enjoying every second of this.

I then felt a stronger flow of water on my face and this time she was using the shower for a few seconds to clean me.

"Open your eyes and kiss."

I opened my eyes and her large ass was right in front of my face and I obediently started kissing her ass while she laughed to herself and at me.

She then pushed the back of my head so I was back on my hands and knees. This time she showered me properly. She had me on all fours like a dog and quickly but roughly washed me like you would a pet. She then handed me the showerhead and soap and got me to clean her. I started at her feet and slowly washed every inch of her body. I massaged the soap into her body and slowly moved up and cleansed her body from toe to head. Once I was finished she gave me a slow, sloppy kiss and we dried each other off with the towels provided. Thankfully she was done with me for the night and I slept on the double bed while she took the king size.

I was tired and wanted to sleep but now we were apart I was finally able to think and my brain went into overdrive. I'd hated what we had just done and what she did to me. I had to admit to myself that it was all consensual though. I had agreed to do everything I was told to. Olivia had commanded the acts but it was Christine who had allowed the situation to occur. For a brief moment I had a feeling of hatred for Christine but then my mind wandered to the acts itself. I have never been the submissive type and I knew this wasn't me. Olivia hadn't wanted me to enjoy anything and it seemed it was her power over me and my obedience that got her off. My mind drifted back to Christine and I fell asleep resenting her for allowing the events of this night to happen.

I slept deeply that night and woke up naked on top of the sheets. I had morning wood and I opened my eyes to Olivia standing over me, naked. I soon realised that she didn't just have me last night as she climbed on top of me and turned around and started having sex with me in a reverse cowgirl position. She took control again so I closed my eyes and tried to think of something pleasant while she rode me. I could hear her breathing quite hard and she increased the pace and fucked me until I climaxed.

I was happy for a moment like normal people are after having an orgasm but my happiness wasn't to last. She laid me on my side and placed her ass next to my face and spread her cheeks and told me to start licking. I did as told and ate her from behind while she made a phone call. She was talking nonchalantly, like nothing unusual was happening as I degraded myself for her amusement. The phone call lasted around 10 minutes and I thought she was done when she made a 2nd call. This time she was ordering breakfast and got room service.

When she finished her order she told me to go clean myself up and to come straight back. I cleaned my teeth and washed my face and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I barely recognised myself as I saw a young man with no confidence in his eyes looking back at me.

What had happened to the guy who just over a month earlier had been working as a waiter on his own terms having casual sex for fun and exuded confidence?

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and went back to the bedroom. Olivia was naked on her bed and she told me to give her a full body massage and once I finished a body part was to kiss every inch of that part before moving on. I massaged, kissed and sucked her toes, feet, legs, pussy, ass, back, stomach, breasts and neck before giving her a face massage. The timing was perfect and I finished just as the door knocked with room service. Olivia told me to go to the bathroom. I was relieved as I didn't want anyone on the staff to see me.

I came back into the bedroom once the attendant had left and Olivia was eating at her table and had put on a top and skirt. She had only ordered for herself, which didn't surprise me, and she summoned me over and beckoned me to get back down on all fours. She put her feet on top of me and continued eating. She ate slowly and was taking her time and after a few minutes she put her right foot next to my mouth and I knew she wanted me to start sucking her toe.

Once she finished she got up and walked towards her full length mirror and using her finger motioned for me to come to her. I crawled over to her so I was on my knees in front of her at her feet again. She lifted her skirt to reveal she had no underwear on and motioned me to come to her. I lifted my head to her skirt and she casually grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in to service her with my tongue. She was looking into the mirror and smiling at the joy of me pleasuring her. After 15 minutes she pulled me in tightly to her as I brought her to climax.

She pushed me away and told me to put my clothes back on. She went to her wardrobe and got changed into one of the dresses she wore in public and put on her necklaces and earrings. When I got dressed I assumed I was to leave but she walked over to me and grabbed my ass with both her hands like I was her possession. She kissed me on the lips and caressed my ass like I was a toy.

"Do you think you deserve a tip?" She asked in a strange mix of being cold and playful. I looked at her blankly and didn't have an answer.

"Do you want a tip?" she asked me a little impatiently. I nodded despondently.

She grabbed her purse and took out £300. I had no idea if this was a generous tip by her standards. From the first cruise Christine gave me £100 of my share of the tips. I knew I had gone into a different mental state to please her and had done things I had never done with anyone else. I gratefully took the money and waited for my next instruction.

"Do you want some more?"

I looked at her blankly and nodded my head. She laughed that cruel cold laugh again as she told me to get back onto my knees.

"Now lick my shoes clean."

I started to quickly lick her shoes and for a moment thought if I did this quickly it would all be over soon. She was laughing again while I continued to tongue her feet and I saw a note dropped next to me. I momentarily stopped to catch a glance at how much it was but she told me to keep going, laughing the whole time while she occasionally dropped another note. She summoned me back onto my knees. She lifted her dress up and buried my head back into her ass and underwear.

She was clearly having the time of her life enjoying my humiliation as she dropped a few more notes onto the floor. She was only stopped by her phone ringing. She told me to pick up the money as she went to answer the phone. It was a quick call and she only said a few words before hanging up.

"That was Christine. You need to go back to your room now and get your stuff. I have a porter to collect my things so I have no further need for you."

Just like that I grabbed my things and left the room. It was finally over. I quickly counted my money and saw there was just under £600 in total. I must have done something right. I walked to my room and I was emotionally drained. Last night was definitely going to take a toll on me.

Just before I entered my room I remembered my feelings of anger towards Christine the night before. I felt tired as I walked into the room and Christine was there. Bags all packed and full of life. She gave me a big hug and I buried my head into her breasts. I thought I was going to cry but once I was in her embrace I felt great. I had gone from rock bottom to a place of safety and happiness.

I pulled out the money and gave her the full amount Olivia had given me. Christine gave me a big kiss and hugged me again.

"Next trip is in 4 days. Let's go celebrate."

I wasn't sure celebrate was the right word but being with my beautiful, big girl was my source of happiness and I didn't want to be anywhere else.

12