BBW Encounters Ch. 09

Story Info
An online meeting leads to hot sex.
4.3k words
4.43
3.8k
5
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
303 Followers

They met in a chat room. Because of his love of curvy ladies, Ed had gravitated to a chat room that catered to BBWs and their admirers,. Getting home from a meeting very late one Thursday evening he signed in to the room and found it almost empty. But one of the names he saw online intrigued him, Kinky Kathy. He sent her a message, asking how she was tonight. Her reply, although not totally unexpected, was "horny".

"My favourite kind of woman, tell me more."

And she did. They went to private chat and in no time he had an erection from the sexy things she said. She told him how wet she was and how she was playing with her pussy. He learned that her name was Lisa and that she was twenty three. When he told her he was over twice her age, she did not seem to mind. In fact she said, "Then you could probably teach me some things, couldn't you."

They chatted for quite awhile until she said she had to get to bed as she had an early morning. He told her he would love to keep in contact. She though that was a great idea and gave him her email address so he could contact her when she was not in the chat room. After they disconnected, he wrote her a short email, thanking her for her company tonight. Then he shut down his computer and laid on the bed and stroked himself to a very nice orgasm,

The next day, he sent her an email and said he would be in the chat room at 8:30 pm and hoped that they could connect. Sure enough almost as soon as he signed on, Lisa sent him a private message saying she had enjoyed their chat the night before and since it was Friday she could chat much later. He asked if she was still "horny" and she replied "Always". She told him that after their chat the previous night that she had gotten out her big vibe and pleasured herself to orgasm. She said she had been turned on by some of the things he had said and just had to get herself off. When he told her that he had done the same she was really happy and glad he had gotten pleasure too.

"Wish I could have seen that cock of yours spurt,"

"Maybe you can some time."

Their chat this second night revolved around oral sex and both expressed how much they enjoyed that pleasure. They seemed on the same wavelength, both stating how good it was giving pleasure. After about a half hour she typed:

"I just sent you an email that you might like,"

He quickly opened it and found a photo, obviously of Lisa, She was nude and lying on a bed, and she had an amazing curvy body. Big full breasts with dark thick nipples, creamy thighs and wide hips and a bit of a belly. She had cropped out her face, but the image had definitely gotten his mind wandering to very naughty places.

"You are gorgeous."

"You don't think I am too fat?"

"Not at all, I love those curves, you have an amazing body!"

"I am glad you think so, cause most the young guys I have met lately seem to think differently."

"Then they obviously don't know a beautiful woman when they see one."

She did not reply right away and then he saw he had a new email from her. He opened it and it was another photo, this time she was on all fours with her round bottom fully on display.

"Damn Lisa, your photos have me hard as a rock. You are one sexy lady."

"Thank you, you are making me blush with your comments."

"I wish I could make you more than blush."

"Where are you?" she asked, because that had not come up in their previous chat.

He told her where he lived and that she probably lived far, far away.

"Not at all.. I am just about an hour down the freeway from you."

"Well, that has me even harder than I was last night, knowing you are so close to me."

"Would you like to meet?"

He was surprised that she had made the suggestion, but then realized that she was of a different generation and obviously a free spirit.

"I'd love to meet you."

"Send me a pic of you Ed."

"Would you like it to show all of me??

"You know I would."

He went to his files and found a shot he had taken of himself standing nude by the shower. It showed his cock, but he was not erect. He opened his email and sent it to her, not bothering to edit out his face.

"I just sent it."

There was a bit of a pause and then he got her reply. "Fuck yes I want to meet you!"

Almost simultaneously an email popped up in his in box. He opened it and it was the first one she had sent, only this time there was no editing of her face. She was gorgeous with beautiful green eyes and a sweet coy smile.

"You are so beautiful."

"Thank you Ed, I am always so self conscious about showing myself."

"Now I really want to meet you. Would you like to meet for a coffee or "something" tomorrow?"

There was a long pause and then his eyes widened as he read her response."You could come over tonight if you want."

Holy fuck, he thought, this is too good to be true. Looking at the clock he saw it was only 9:00 PM and he quickly typed, "Give me your address, I would love to come over and see you."

She gave him her address and said, "Hurry!"

Quickly he shut down the computer, brushed his teeth put on a some nicer clothes than the t-shirt he had been wearing, and headed to his car. He punched her address into his GPS and smiled when it indicated he was only 42 minutes away. The traffic was light and his foot was heavy on the gas pedal as he drove towards this unexpected destination. It only took 35 minutes and he was parking on the street in front of Lisa's apartment building. When he got to the entrance he buzzed her apartment number and almost melted when her soft sexy voice asked, "Is that you Ed, it didn't take you long to get here?"

She buzzed him in and he rode the elevator to her floor, he was quite nervous, as it had been awhile since he had been with a woman, let alone one half his age. He went to knock on her door, but it opened before he could, she had obviously been watching for him and maybe was as anxious as he was.

As he stepped inside, he got his first look at her in the flesh. She was shorter than he had imagined, probably only 5 feet tall. She was wearing a long black silk peignoir that showed off the curves of her body. She smiled at him and he almost melted as those big eyes of hers met his. Closing the door and locking it she said, "Welcome, I am so glad you wanted to come."

He took her in his arms hugged her and gave her a soft kiss, "I am happy you invited me."

Her lips were soft and sweet and she pressed against him as their kiss deepened. In no time their tongues were at play and their hands were roaming. As he cupped her round bottom, he felt her slip her hand between them and rub the bulge in the front of his jeans. He let out a soft moan as she gave his hardness a squeeze.

He broke the kiss and stepped back, his fingers finding the ties of her peignoir and undoing it. As the garment opened he saw she was naked beneath. Her breasts were heavy with nice big nipples. "God Lisa, you are beautiful," And with that his hands found those gorgeous globes of flesh and his head dipped so he could enjoy them with his mouth. His tongue swirled, licking her very taut nipples and then drawing them into his hungry mouth. Her hands ran through his hair and she made soft cooing sounds as he kissed and licked and sucked her breasts.

He began kissing downward, his lips trailing over the swell of her belly. As he inhaled the first scent of her hot sex, she pulled him away, saying,"Lets go to the bed, you are making my knees weak!"

She took his hand and led him into her bedroom. The room was not quite in darkness as a small lamp on the nightside table cast a soft glow over the queen sized bed. As they reached the bed, she turned and gave him another long kiss, her one hand lightly stroking the back of his neck. Then she took the peignoir completley off and lay down on the bed, giggling and saying, "Now, where were you?" as she spred her legs wide.

Ed needed no further invitation and moved onto the bed between her legs. His strong hands slipped under her cupping her buttocks as he drew her glistening wet pussy to his lips. He savoured that first contact, inhaling the scent as his tongue moved up and down and side to side in her sweetness. He took his time, exploring her with his tongue, She had nice big labia and he was able to lightly suck that sweet flesh as he enjoyed her. His happy tongue moved upward, finding and flicking at her extended clit, He felt her respond immediately to his ministrations, her hips rising and soft sounds of pleasure emitting from her lips. His fingertips found the softness of her inner thighs and he spread her wider. Slipping his tongue back lower, he pushed it into the velvet slickness of her vagina. He pushed in as far as possible and then began fucking her with his tongue. Her hands gripped his hair urging him on. The sounds she was making getting louder and louder.

"Oh fuck yes!.... your tongue feels so good!"

He pulled out for just a moment, raising his head and smiling at the look of pleasure he saw on her face. Then his head dipped back to the sweetness, the tip of his tongue swirling around her clit as he slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. His lips engulfed her clit, gently sucking it as his fingers moved in and out. It pushed her over the edge and she cried out his name and her body spasmed. He kept going, wanting to totally satisfy this beautiful lady. He heard her trying to talk, but her words were now unintelligible. His tongue flicked at the throbbing extended clit, sending aftershocks of pleasure through her body. He did not stop until he felt pull him away.

Slowly he rose up, still fully dressed. He gently pulled his fingers from her, bringing them to his mouth, sucking them, tasting her sweet juices as his eyes met hers. She was panting and had a satisfied grin on her face. The sheets between her legs were soaked. He kept looking at her as he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. He got up from the bed, just for a moment to relieve himself of the rest of his clothes and then moving between her legs, slipped his hard cock into her very wet and still throbbing pussy. She whimpered in pleasure as he fucked her, hips raising to meet his urgent thrusts.

"Oh yes, Ed, fuck me, fill my pussy!"

Her legs raised, allowing him to go deeper, and her hand moved between them and she began teasing her clit as his cock glided in her pussy. He felt her flesh grip around his as his body flushed and he neared the point of no return.

"Fuck me hard Ed, shoot you big load deep in my cunt!"

Her words pushed him over the edge and he felt the sweet sensations of his release. His head went back and a deep growl of pleasure escaped his throat. He kept pumping until ever drop of his seed was milked from his throbbing cock. As the sensations subsided, he leaned in close, kissing those soft sweet lips, and holding her tight, wanting the moment to last as long as possible.

Slowly he softened and his cock slipped from the wonderful confines of her pussy. He kept kissing her, and then rolled on his back beside her to catch his breath.

"That was amazing Lisa, totally amazing!"

"Yes it was Ed, I haven't cum like that in a long time!"

She lifted up and leaned over him, her big breasts lightly brushing his chest. Her fingertips traced through the hair on his chest and down across his belly. When she reached his cock, she ran her nails up and down the length as she brought her lips to his for another kiss.

"I need to taste you Ed."

And with that she began kissing down his body. First his chest, kissing and licking and lightly nipping at his nipples. He gave out as soft sigh as she did, and then her lips moved lower, she moved between his legs and took his cock in her hand, dipping her head and giving it a kiss on the tip.

"You told me on chat that you liked blowjobs Ed, so let me give you one that you won't soon forget. Get comfy while I work my magic."

He took the two pillows and propped himself up so he had a perfect view, and replied, "Have your way with me Lisa."

She giggled and then lifted his already stirring cock from his belly and began licking up and down the underside of the shaft. Holding his shaft, she slipped lower and her tongue swirled around each of his balls. Gently she sucked each one before moving her lips back to his cock and kissing up the shaft.He was a very visual man and the sight of this beautiful young lady orally pleasuring him was really turning him on. Lisa held his now semi hard cock and began teasing his frenulum with the tip of her tongue. In no time a drop of precum appeared at the tip that she quickly caught with her tongue and sensually drew it into her mouth. She was performing for him and he was loving it.

"You taste so good, are you going to give me a big mouthful of your hot cum Ed?" she asked rhetorically.

Then her lips engulfed his cock head and slowly slid down the shaft until his entire cock disappeared into her hot wet mouth. He could feel himself growing as she began moving her lips slowly up and down, up and down. Her soft slurping sounds stimulating another sense and adding to his excitement. Her fingertips lightly teased his balls as she sucked, then she pulled up and let him pop from her mouth. Her eyes met his as her mouth hovered above his flesh, a glistening strand of saliva joining her lips to his cock. Amazingly he was rock hard already, and his cock gave a little twitch as Lisa's lips found his flesh once again. She began sucking faster, drooling over his cock as she did. His hand instinctively found her hair and stroked it as her mouth worked their magic. Her lips slid down and she took him deep in her mouth, the head of his cock pressing against her throat. She pulled up and off again, his cock slick with saliva and pre-cum as she grinned and gave him a wink.

"You are getting the full porn star experience Ed, enjoy!"

And with that she began sucking him again, this time her fingers wrapping around his shaft and pumping it as she sucked the top half. He was lost in the sensations. The sight, the sounds, the feel of her mouth and hand. He wanted to say something, but knew that it would be unintelligible if he did so just involuntary sounds of pleasure came from his lips.

She could sense he was getting close, and she deep throated him one more time before pulling off and saying, "Cum for me Ed, shoot it in my mouth, on my face, wherever you want, I need your cum!"

His cock absolutely throbbed as she took him in her mouth again, slurping on his cock like it was the last one she would ever enjoy. His hands gripped her hair a bit harder, his hips raised and a deep growl of pleasure escaped his lips as his cock pulsed and he spurted into her mouth. She tightened her lips around him, sucking and swallowing as much as she could. The overflow leaked out the sides of her mouth and down his shaft. He was totally lost in his pleasure and he closed his eyes and savoured the wonderful sensations.

As he opened his eyes, he saw her pull her lips from him and she began rubbing his oozing cock over them. Then she smiled again and began licking up all the globs of cum that had oozed from her mouth onto his cock and balls. She maintained eye contact as she cleaned him with her tongue. Finally as the last of the cum was cleaned from his body, she noticed some that had found her hand and drawing it to her mouth lapped it up like a kitten with a bowl of milk.

"Thank you Ed, I have been missing the taste of cum!"

"Come here." he said, pulling her up so they could kiss. She snuggled into him, her naked flesh feeling so damn good against his.

They kissed some more and she asked if he could stay the night and cuddle her off to sleep.

"Of course I can," he replied, "and as they say in my favourite movie, this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship."

She rolled on her side and he snuggled in behind her, his cock nestling into the crease of her sexy round bottom. His arm wrapped around her and his hand found one breast and with legs intertwined they drifted off to a contented sleep.

When he awoke, he was a bit disorientated. Had last night really happened, he wondered as his mind cleared and he looked around the room. The morning sun was flooding through a gap in the curtains and casting a golden glow to the bedroom. He saw his clothes strewn on the floor beside the bed and the black peignoir that Lisa had worn beside them. The bed was empty, and he wondered where she was. He sat up, stretched and then as he was about to get out of bed, the door opened and in walked Lisa with two steaming cups of fresh coffee.

"Thought you might need a little hit of caffeine." she said, placing one of the cups on the bedside table before taking a sip from the other. She was wearing a long tshirt that clung to her body. The material strained to contain her full breasts and the outline of those amazing nipples were prominent. As she had bent to place the cup down, the shirt rose up giving him a glimpse of that beautiful round bottom.

"Thank you for last night Ed, it was just what I needed."

"No, Lisa, it is I who should thank you for inviting me over and giving me so much pleasure."

She put her coffee cup down and grasp the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and off.

"Then thank me properly, it is time for breakfast, and I brought your favourite, hot pussy!"

She pushed him back onto the bed and climbed on top. Her pussy pressed against his cock and she moved her hips sensually as she rubbed against him. Her big breasts swayed as she moved. Her hair was still tussled from the night and she wore no makeup, and really did not need any as she had a natural beauty that just glowed. His cock was rock hard and slid between the slickness of her very wet labia. He reached out and grasp those beautiful globes of flesh and guided them to his lips. He kissed and licked and sucked the thick taut nipples as she continued to rub her sex against his growing erection. Then she raised up and reached back and guided his thick cock into her hot wetness. Slowly she rode him, and together they got into a nice rhythm, and his face was buried between her big soft breasts.

He was totally enjoying this morning treat, when she lifted up and his cock slipped out of her pussy.

"I said it was breakfast time, right?" she said with a giggle.

Then she moved around into a sixty nine position, her wet glistening slit hovering above his lips as her mouth found his stiff cock. His hands went to her buttocks, guiding her lower and his tongue found the sweetness between her legs. The scent of her hot sex was like an aphrodisiac and he felt his cock twitch in her warm wet mouth. He ran his tongue up and down, side to side as she rolled her hips slowly and sensually. He flicked his tongue against her clit and then spread her wider and began fucking her hole with his tongue. He tilted her ass and caressed her perineum with his lips, his tongue washing over that strip of flesh. His tongue swirled, brushing over the tight pucker of her ass, causing her to moan against his swollen flesh. He decided it was time for him to take charge.

"I need to fuck you, right now!"

With that he rolled her off of him, moving her into an all fours position and getting behind her, his hard throbbing cock brushing against her bottom as she looked back at him with a big grin on her face.

"Fuck me hard Ed, I need you inside me!"

His cock found her slick pussy and he thrust in hard and deep. As he did he gave her ass a slap, and was rewarded with a "Oh fuck yes!" response. He grasp her hips and began pumping his thick cock in and out of the heat of her pussy, which she clenched around his flesh. Her ass jiggled with each thrust and he could see her big tits swaying wildly as his cock worked like a piston in her hot pussy. He gave her ass another slap and then reached a hand around to grasp one full breast, giving it a hard squeeze.

CanadianM
CanadianM
303 Followers
12