BBW Encounters Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was making little whimpers of pleasure and pushed back against him to meet each deep thrust. He felt his body reaching the pinnicle and grasp her hips, pushing as deep as possible with each urgent thrust.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum!"

"Yes Ed, fill me with your load, fill my cunt with your seed!"

Once again her use of the "C" word triggered a primal response and he let out a loud cry of pleasure as his throbbing flesh began spurting deep in this beautiful woman. He rode her as long as he could, leaning forward to shower her shoulders and back with kisses. Then as he slipped from her, two fingers replaced his cock in her and began massaging her now creamy pussy. He found her clit, teasing it with one slick fingertip. Her response was immediate, his touch pushing her too over the edge and her body spasmed as she became lost in her orgasm. He kept teasing her enjoying her responses, until she cried "enough" and pulled his hand away.

She rolled onto her back and lay there, a dreamy look on her face. He could not help but gaze at her beauty. Those big breasts rising and falling with her breathing, the wonderful curve of her hips, that little neatly trimmed patch of hair and that amazing slit below. He could not resist leaning in and giving it a kiss, tasting himself on the sweet flesh. That intimate kiss eliciting a soft moan from Lisa's lips. Smiling, he gave her slit a long slow lick.

"Oh fuck Ed," she purred, "no one has ever gone down on me after we've fucked...it is so fucking hot!"

Smiling, he began running his tongue up and down and side to side. As he scooped some of his cum onto his tongue, he felt Lisa's fingertips in his hair. He drew his tongue up and began massaging her clit with the cream. It did not take long and her hips raised and she cried out once again in pleasure, gripping his hair tight as she spasmed. His tongue kept flicking at that sensitive nub of flesh, sending aftershocks through her body.

"Fuck," she moaned, "you are killing me with pleasure!"

He lifted up and their eyes met. "That's my goal beautiful!"

He swirled his tongue a bit more and then moved up her body, exploring again with his tongue on the journey. Then he found her lips and they shared a long delicious kiss.

"Remember our first chat and I said you could probably teach me a few things? Well that was an understatement, you give a master class in pleasure Ed."

"Giving pleasure is what it is all about Lisa, and mutual pleasure is the best."

Then he lay beside her, holding her as they shared more sweet soft kisses. He knew he would have to go in a little bit, but for now, he was content and happy to just be with this beautiful young woman and enjoy the closeness.

To be continued.....

12