All Comments on 'BBW Fast-Food Princess'

by Sean32

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
man_next_doorman_next_dooralmost 16 years ago
Good try

The lead up of the story was great, so was the foreplay and description, but it was WAY too short. I would have like to have seen the sex scene at least half as long as the lead in. It also seems like you were rushed towards the end (a few punctuation mistakes, minor grammatical offenses), but a pretty good read.

dre_jonesdre_jonesalmost 15 years ago
Brianna Love

Love your characterization of confident big women....very very sexy! Great work.... more sex please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story, a little short

I enjoyed your story, thank you for writing it. You made the young BBW girl sound so very sexy that i wished i was in his shoes.

But the description of the sex could have been longer. Hope you'll add another chapter of two to this.

watcherg66watcherg66about 12 years ago
This Was Awesome!!

I know i have said this before, But. This one needs to go on! We need a second Chapter! The way you describe this, I mean, I like Big Women! and Reading this story! it just brings back what i enjoy about them. i mean how they move, the way the walk. I beg you! wright another! How many times does a guy getting fast food think about the women behind the counter? Please if you can, Give us Another!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous