BBW First Steps Pt. 02

Story Info
Ashley has her first experience with 2 guys at once.
1.6k words
4.41
10.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*****

Ashley now having her eyes opened to this new sexual world wanted more and more. Over the next few months, she would see Carl but not nearly as often as she wanted. Their conversations were very dominant and submissive. Ashley loved to be submissive, but she really loved being submissive to Carl. She would be waiting for Carl in whatever outfit he wanted her in and in whatever position he told her to. She also realized she loved to be referred to a fat and a whore. She felt it fit her as she was embracing her size and her desire to suck cock made her happy to be called a whore. The problem was the more she saw Carl the more she wanted to open up and explore all her desires.

One day she was talking with Carl, and he said, "I can see you need more than just me because we can't see each other as often as you need, so we should do something about that". Ashley agreed with him but was not sure what he meant. They continued talking and Carl started to outline a plan for her. He told her that he was going to go online and find men for her, men that she was to go see and do as she was told. He also informed her that she was to film these encounters and show Carl so not only it was proof that she was doing as she was told but also so that Carl could enjoy watching her be a whore for him. Ashley was very nervous about this as Carl was the first man she ever met and had any kind of sexual relations within the same day. At least they had talked for months before, this time she would have no conversations with them only Carl would. This made her very nervous and hesitant at first but then Carl started showing her pics of other men he might have her meet and her pussy instantly started becoming wet. Her desire to suck on these men's cocks became something she could not ignore, and the fact that she was making Carl happy by doing it made her want to do it even more.

To make it easier for Ashley, Carl told her that the first time she did it he would be with her. He told her next time she comes to town he will come with someone else. She will only be instructed to suck him off but everything else will be decided by Carl. Ashley, still very nervous felt better knowing Carl was going to be there. They set up a time and date and just like last time Ashley came in the night before and the next morning got ready just as she always had.

Carl had special instructions for her this time. He told her that he would text her 5 minutes before they arrived and she was to go and leave the door slightly ajar, then go over and stand next to the bed, be completely naked and have her ass pointed at the door with her head face down on the bed. Ashley heard her phone go off, she checked, and it was Carl. She became very nervous but not wanting to disappoint Carl she did as she was told and opened the door, walked over to the bed, and leaned over it with her naked ass pointing right at the door. She hoped no one other than Carl and his friend would walk through the door while she was in this venerable state. Then she heard the door open.

"See, is that not a sexy sight to walk into."

"Fuck yea man, her ass is bigger than you even described."

"I told you, she is a very obedient fat whore, and wait until you feel her body and lips."

Ashley still nervous was getting turned on by these 2 men talking about her in this way. It made her excited and hoping she could please Carl by being the good whore he wanted her to be. She could hear the 2 men taking their clothes off. Then all off the sudden she felt hands rubbing on her ass.

"Oh, fuck yea slut, this ass is fucking nice."

Then she felt the bed move and Carl's voice.

"Ok, now lift your head and take my cock in your mouth."

Ashley lifted her head, looked up at Carl and quickly took his large cock in his mouth. She was so happy to be sucking on Carl's cock she had almost forgot that a stranger was behind her rubbing all over her ass, that is until he spoke.

"God dam man, she's sucking that cock like it's her favorite lollipop."

"Hell yea man, I told you she loves to suck cock, and her fat mouth feels so good."

"Well fuck, let me see how your slut handles my cock."

Carl looked down at Ashley, "ok, time to be a good slut." Carl got off the bed and Ashley was just looking down at the bed. Ashley then felt a cock hit her face and she looked up. She was very surprised to see a big beautiful white cock right in front of her face. This cock was even bigger than Carl's. He grabbed his cock and put it on her lips. She opened her mouth, let her tongue slide under his cock and started sucking his cock.

"Oh fuck yea, suck that cock. You were not lying she is fucking good."

"Well, this slut has never had a cock in her pussy and mouth at the same time, I think it's time to change that."

Ashley felt the head of Carl's cock rub up and down her soaking wet pussy.

"Man, she must like sucking your cock, she is soaking wet."

Carl proceeded to plunge his cock into her pussy. He grabbed her wide hips and started pounding her fat pussy from behind. He was fucking her so hard that it was making her choke on the cock she was sucking. This turned her on even more and as she let the cock reach down deep in her throat, she started cuming on Carl's cock.

"Oh fuck, this slut is cuming all over this cock. You like being used like a fat whore?"

Ashley not wanting to take the cock out of her mouth just moved her head up and down to let him know she did. Then she felt hands on the side of her head, and he started more forcefully fucking her face. His cock was covered in her spit from being shoved down her throat earlier and she could not believe how easy the length of his cock was sliding down her throat. Felling this big fat long cock in her mouth made her cum again. She thought to herself, did I just cum from sucking cock?

"God dam, she is taking my whole cock in her mouth."

"Nice, she just came on my cock again. Let me know when your about to bust and we can both fill her at the same time."

"All right, let me fuck this bitch's face hard and ill cum down her throat."

Listening to these men talk to her like this she thought she should feel mad, but she wasn't. It was turning her on more, she was happy that she was going to make these two big cocks cum. She was being used the way she wanted to. With his balls hitting her chin she could feel his cock start throbbing, signaling he was about to cum. She took her hands and placed them on his ass to pull him in harder and harder. Then she felt Carl grab the top of her hips hard and start unloading his cum deep inside her pussy. Almost instantly after he started cuming in her she got a load of cum in her throat that almost filled her throat and just as she was about to gag, he grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved his cock all the way down her throat spraying another huge load forcing it all down her throat. She was now cuming again and pulling his cock deep in her throat. Both men finished cuming inside of her and the man look down at her.

"Wow girl, you sure can suck a good cock, I'm Rob by the way and I hope we can do this again."

Ashley just looked back at him not knowing what to say. The realization had just hit her that not only had she just learned his name, but she was seeing his face for the first time. She swallowed a mans load before ever looking him in the eyes, and she loved it. Rob grabbed his clothes and left, while Carl took a shower. Ashley laid on the bed thinking about all that happened, and she could not help but to start rubbing her pussy.

"Well, I was going to ask you how you liked it, but I can see I don't need to."

"Yes daddy, I liked it a lot, was I a good slut like you wanted."

"Yes baby, you were, and now you ready to start having fun on you own and doing exactly what daddy tells you to do. I have to leave now, just know the next time you swallow a load daddy won't be there."

As the door closed, Ashley lay in bed thinking about what happened and what might happen next. It got her so turned on that she rubbed her pussy until she came again. Well, I guess I'm a big fat whore now, might as well lean into it. Can't wait to see what daddy has planned next.