BBW Girlfriend and Sub Boyfriend

Story Info
BBW girlfriend indulges in submissive boyfriend's fantasies.
10.8k words
4.68
49.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FdomMsub
FdomMsub
257 Followers

*(WARNING: Check tags before reading. Contains mentions of shit.)*

Sam and Emma had been childhood friends from an early age. During childhood, Sam was a well-liked child by many and was always a class leader. Emma, however, had always been overweight and introverted. Therefore, it wasn't unusual that she would get picked on by the other kids.

Sam, however, had always had a crush on Emma, and would always stand up for her when the other children tried picking on her.

This friendship continued until they graduated high school at 18 when Sam took the opportunity to confess his feelings to Emma.

At 18, Sam was 6'2" tall. He had brown eyes and short dark brown hair. His facial contours were quite sharp, caused by the long hours of physical training he did. He was clearly a man of above-average appearance.

This was also one of Sam's goals. He had always felt he should take care of his appearance for this exact moment when he confessed his feelings.

Emma, however, hadn't changed much since her youth. She was still overweight, weighing 170 pounds at a height of 5'4''. She had dirty blonde hair which she often tied into a ponytail. She had pretty blue eyes, but the rest of her face was average at best. It was clear she would have above average appearance if she lost some weight, yet she had never been able to do it.

Unsurprisingly, Emma had always been in love with Sam. He had always protected her and never seemed to look down on her because of her weight. Emma had always been bullied because she was overweight, which would usually make a person have low self-esteem, yet because she had Sam, who always supported her through thick and thin, she was able to accept herself.

Even though this was the case, she still never dared confess her love to Sam. As they both grew older, Sam grew more and more handsome, while she stayed her overweight self. Therefore, she was afraid of rejection and losing the most important person in her life. She was satisfied as long as he stayed her friend.

Therefore, when Sam had told her there was something he wanted to tell her before the graduation ceremony, and gave her a meeting place, it never even crossed her mind that Sam would confess his love for her.

Flabbergasted, she fell into a silent hush, as emotions chaotically stormed inside her.

Meanwhile, Sam was beside himself in nerves. This was the girl he had liked since he was a kid. She was the child of one of his mother's friends, which was how they got introduced.

Emma had always been the kind girl with which he could talk to and be himself with. It wasn't long after they met that he realized his feelings for her.

The reason he hadn't confessed sooner was that he was just as afraid of losing her as a friend, as Emma was of losing Sam as a friend. However, he managed to build up the courage after one of his other girl friends said, "Sam, why have you never had a girlfriend? I'm sure any girl would be happy if you approached her though..."

This gave Sam some needed confidence, so he decided to go for it.

Yet to his dismay, after he confessed his feelings, the only thing he was met with was deadly silence.

"I like you too, Sam, since long ago," after a moment passed, Emma finally gathered herself enough to respond.

Hearing this, Sam was instantly overcome by joy and relief. Spurred by his happiness, he grabbed Emma and gave her a big hug.

Emma, feeling the warm body of Sam wrap around her, and confirming with herself the reality of the situation, was also overcome by joy. The person she loved had confessed his love for her, nothing in her memory could top this moment.

After this, Sam and Emma started dating.

For their second date, they did a classic trip to the cinema, to watch a new romantic movie.

During the movie, both Sam and Emma found it hard to concentrate, since all that was on their mind was the person sitting next to them.

The main heroine of this movie was a classic beautiful movie star. Thin, blue eyes and blonde hair, and a moving hourglass figure.

Emma knew that this was the ideal appearance for most men. Since the confession, she had sometimes wondered what it was Sam loved about her. After all, she was miles away from this ideal body.

What Emma didn't know, however, was that her body was ideal for Sam. Since he had been in love with Emma since they were children, he had gradually grown to find her body type as the ideal.

Therefore, he rather enjoyed all the extra curves on Emma's body.

After the movie was over, both parties had something stirring in their stomachs. The movie ended right after a sex scene, which caused them both to start fantasizing.

"Hey, wanna go back to my place," Sam suggested, acting on the emotions in his stomach.

Having the exact same intentions, Emma answered, "Sure, let's go."

Sam was currently living alone in a one-room apartment. Once they entered the apartment, they settled on the couch in the living room before Sam decided to get some wine from the kitchen.

Talking over the wine, Sam decided the moment was right, and leaned in towards Emma.

Emma, also feeling quite horny at this moment, reciprocated by leaning toward Sam.

Their lips met and then ensued a passionate kiss. Both parties were still beginners at this stuff, however, this didn't matter, as when their tongues intertwined, they lost all other cares in the world.

Sam leaned on top of Emma's soft body, as he moved his hand over her thighs, slowly moving upwards.

Emma responded by taking off her shirt. Her naked upper body, with the fat rolls and her large breast, was revealed. If it was anyone else, she might have felt embarrassed, but she knew Sam liked her body, so she instead felt proud of it.

Sam responded in kind by taking off his own shirt and throwing it to the side. His body was sculpted, with muscles he had trained for this exact moment.

Emma was instantly mesmerized by Sam's toned muscles, as Sam was also enamored by her body.

Both people were at the height of their lust. Engulfing each other in another kiss, Sam managed to remove Emma's bar strap, letting the bra fall, releasing her large breasts to his eyes.

Unable to control himself, he dove onto them, fondling one breast while sucking and playing with the nipple on the other.

"Mhmmmmm..." Emma released a moan of pleasure, feeling Sam's pleasuring touch to her boobs.

Wanting to return the favor, she let her hand glide up Sam's jeans until it met a hard large bulge.

Letting her hand glide back and forth, both Emma and Sam were being stimulated.

Not able to take it anymore, Sam unzipped Emma's jeans, before pulling them off. Then, he grabbed his own jeans and threw them to the side.

They were currently both half naked, as Emma lay in her black laced panties on the sofa.

Slowly kissing Emma's body, he moved down her stomach before arriving at her panties. Giving them a few loving kisses, which made Emma release a few short sighs of pleasure, he started pulling down the black lingerie.

Revealed was a large pink pussy with bright pubic hairs surrounding it. Clearly, Emma wasn't a shaver, which was to Sam's liking.

Under her pink pussy was a closed valley, which Sam was instantly aroused by.

Accompanying this heavenly sight, the musk of Emma's pussy flowed into Sam's airways, causing his already aroused penis to be even more erect.

Giving a few leading kisses around the pussy, Sam slowly approached the real deal, before letting his tongue slide in between the large pussy lips.

"Mhhhnnnn..." a loud moan was released from Emma, as the pleasure from getting her pussy licked engulfed her.

Sam let his tongue dance around, sometimes licking, sometimes sucking, sometimes digging into Emma's vagina, and sometimes playing with her clitoris with his tongue. All these pleasurable stimulations waved through Emma, causing her to reach her climax.

"Ahhhhnnnn..." a loud moan was released, as some liquid was squirted onto Sam's face.

Looking up, both Emma and Sam smiled at each other.

Then, Sam pulled down his trunks, releasing his fully erect penis, which was so aroused it was leaking precum.

His penis was 7 inches long, a bit over average. Giving a few kisses to Emma, he let his penis rub against her clit.

Then, with a move of his hips, he let it slide into her vagina.

"Mhhmmm," Emma sighed in pleasure as she felt Sam's warm large penis penetrate her pussy.

Sam also struggled to not ejaculate instantly, having to thrust slowly in and out at the beginning.

Soon though, he found his rhythm. With every thrust, he felt his penis get rubbed and squeezed inside Emma's vagina, causing him to release grunts of pleasure in tandem with Emma's sensual moans.

Every thrust was also followed by a loud clapping, from Sam hitting Emma's meaty thighs.

They entangled, kissed, and grinded against each other.

Soon, both reached climax, cumming at the same time.

For a second after the climax, they both lay still, gathering their breaths.

This was, however, the first time they had done this together, so it wasn't long before they were ready for the next round.

However, before starting, Sam suggested, "How about you ride me in cowgirl, Emma?"

Emma didn't see any problems in that, so she said, "Sure thing," before getting on top of Sam.

As she looked down at him, she slowly let his penis glide into her once again. Then, she began riding back and forth.

Looking up at Emma proudly riding him, something else started arousing Sam, as he became even more erect than he was before.

Emma felt the extra intensity from Sam, causing her to also become ever more aroused, strengthening her riding.

Sam's body shook with every grind from Emma, as her overweight body rocked him back and forth. Her body jiggled with every movement, making Sam's mind reach cloud nine.

Not able to control himself anymore, he grunted, "I'm going to cum."

Emma also reached her climax at this moment, as both came together again, much more intensely than before.

Exhausted, Emma collapsed on top of Sam's body. Even though Sam was also exhausted, he instead enjoyed the weight which was pressing down on him at this moment.

After this, Emma and Sam enjoyed more evenings together in bed. Having experienced the satisfaction of cowgirl fucking once, Emma started preferring to ride Sam, while Sam of course was only overjoyed by this development.

Soon, both Emma and Sam began college and moved in together. Enjoying each other's company, every night would end with them rolling in the sheets.

However, as college got busier, Emma began to have days when she was too tired to have sex, even though she craved it. Sam, of course, understood this and felt this was his opportunity to make a proposition.

Therefore, one evening, when Emma had had a long day at college, she told Sam that she didn't have the energy for it today.

"That's all right honey, how about you just lie there and I will pleasure you?"

Emma looked at Sam, "Is that all right, isn't that unfair for you Sam?"

"Not at all honey, I enjoy it. Besides, is there anything wrong with a boyfriend treating his girlfriend?"

Seeing no reason to deny it after Sam had said so much, Emma agreed, "Alright, then go ahead."

The pair was lying in bed during the conversation. After saying so much, Emma pulled her panties down while Sam crawled under the sheets.

The air under the sheets was stuffy and humid, which would be quite uncomfortable in any other situation, yet Sam was ecstatic at this moment, 'It worked.'

Shimmying his way across the bed, he reached Emma's side and found her bare thick thighs.

Giving them a few kisses, he lifted them up and crawled in between the thick thighs, placing his head right before Emma's crotch.

A wave of sensual musk entered Sam's nose as well as a slightly sour smell of salt and something else from Emma's sweat. She hadn't taken a bath before bed, so all the smell accumulated through the day was fully clear in his nose.

Instantly, Sam's penis became extra erect.

Emma, however, remembering she hadn't bathed since this morning, asked, "Is it alright Sam? Sorry if it smells, I haven't had the opportunity to bathe..."

"Don't worry honey, it doesn't smell bad at all, you know I love your scent."

Emma blushed slightly at this response.

Then, Sam started slowly kissing Emma's crotch, before moving his mouth up against the pussy.

"Ahhnnn."

Emma released a moan of pleasure, as she writhed her upper body in response to her pussy being touched.

Then, Sam began his passionate pussy licking. This wasn't the first time he had done this since their first night together, so he was trained at it at this point. He knew exactly where to suck, where to lick, and which spots would cause extra pleasure for Emma.

The skillful movements of Sam's tongue caused Emma to moan frequently from the pleasure.

Soon, she reached the peak stimulation, and came, squirting some love juices on Sam's face.

Emma instantly felt more relaxed and refreshed, as well as satisfied. Even though she wasn't particularly seeking it, there was something about having her pussy licked without having to do anything that was empowering. Therefore, the climax this time was even more satisfying than usual.

Sam crawled out from the sheets with some liquids still stuck to his face.

Emma, seeing this bedraggled appearance giggled, before wiping some of the liquid away from his face with some loving caresses, "Thanks Sam, I feel a lot better now."

"You don't have to thank me, honey. As I said before, I enjoy this too," Sam said back. Feeling Emma's loving hand on his face, he felt extremely gratified.

Sam had begun discovering his submissive desires ever since that first time in bed with Emma, where she had ridden him.

Since then, his desire to be dominated by Emma grew every day, yet he knew Emma was too kind of a person to ever do the things he wanted, at least for now. Therefore, he decided to slowly ease it onto her, and see how she would react.

Sometimes he felt bad like he was hiding something from her, yet he couldn't really control his desires, and he also felt it was ok if she didn't feel forced to do any of it.

Seeing how much Emma enjoyed riding him in cowgirl and this time with the cunnilingus service, he started to believe that Emma might actually enjoy dominating him, which made him believe more in accomplishing his goal.

After that night, the days increased when Emma would be the only one to receive pleasure. At first, it was always Sam who had to propose it, yet after a while, even Emma started requesting if he could just give her pleasure today.

The first time she asked this, Sam nearly busted a nut on the spot. Emma also became more comfortable with the role of being the only one receiving pleasure. Sometimes, she would clamp her legs together around Sam's head when climaxing and have her hand on Sam's head when receiving cunnilingus. These were small changes, yet they caused Sam to nearly lose his mind in lust. More than once, he would have to excuse himself after a session to go to the toilet to rub one out.

Their sex life basically revolved around either Emma riding him to her satisfaction or him giving her cunnilingus to her satisfaction. Sensing that Emma was getting more and more comfortable with this, Sam decided that it was time to take another step forward.

Therefore, when one evening, Emma asked him if he could lick her pussy, he said, "Of course honey, however, how about we try a different position?"

"Oh? What do you have in mind, Sam?"

"How about you sit on my face while I give you the cunnilingus? Then you can also control the tempo."

Emma looked at Sam, as one of the thoughts in her head was confirmed, 'Sam clearly enjoys being submissive.'

"I'm alright with that, but won't I be too heavy?"

Emma asked the question in her heart. She was also interested in this idea, yet she didn't want to hurt Sam.

"Don't worry about that honey, we can always just try and see if it works, right?"

"That is also correct, then let's do it!"

Even Emma sounded excited at the end.

Then, Sam laid down on his back with his head on a pillow. Emma stood up in the bed before removing her panties. She threw them to the side before walking over to Sam's side, straddling his head.

As Sam looked up, all he could see was Emma's beautiful hairy pussy under her protruding stomach. His focus, however, was on the mound behind it, as well as the deep valley which ran in the middle of it.

Emma was overweight, so of course, her ass was big. Sam had always dreamed of being buried in between those cheeks, and it seemed like today was finally the day it was gonna happen.

Emma let Sam enjoy the view for a bit, noticing how his penis was already trembling from her just standing over him.

Then, she slowly lowered her ass toward Sam's face. Sam watched as the massive ass cheeks slowly spread apart over him, revealing the brown-eyed asshole hidden in between.

Sam felt like he was dreaming. When Emma's ass was only a bit away from his face, the scent of the strong ass musk and faint disgusting smell of shit entered his nose, causing him to nearly ejaculate on the spot.

Emma knew her ass wouldn't be smelling good. The last time she had taken a bath was this morning. Since then, she had used the toilet multiple times, which meant her ass would unsurprisingly still contain some of the smell of shit, even more so in her big BBW ass.

She was, however, slightly surprised seeing how excited Sam got in response to the smell, 'Maybe Sam is a little more perverted than I thought?'

She smiled, before letting her full weight drop down on Sam's face, burying it in her crotch.

As she felt all Sam's facial contours and warmth press against her crotch, she instantly became excited, as a wave of pleasure swept through her.

Sam, however, was trying his hardest to not cum at the moment. His mouth was directly on Emma's pussy, while his nose was buried between her large ass cheeks, right in front of her asshole. The disgusting smell of shit from before was even more intense in this close proximity to the source, which caused him to reach cloud nine.

"There you go Sam, now you can start licking," Emma, said, sounding a little more forceful than usual since she confirmed her suspicions about Sam's tastes.

Sam was already struggling from just the smell and position, so with Emma's dominating remark, he lost control and then, without warning, ejaculated.

"Ohh...," Emma watched as Sam's erect penis started spewing cum without her doing anything in surprise, 'wow, he actually came from just that.'

Sam, feeling slightly embarrassed, refrained from saying anything and instead just started his cunnilingus.

He used the same methods as usual but soon discovered that he had more range of motion in this position, while also having the ability to go deeper.

"Mhmmmm, you are really getting into it today, Sam," Emma moaned, feeling the extra effort from Sam.

A muffled response sounded between her thick thighs, "It's easier in this position. Honey, how about you try moving your hips a bit, it might feel even better."

Hearing Sam's suggestion, Emma also got curious, so she started gently rocking back and forth on Sam's face, feeling his tongue grind against her pussy.

She instantly felt the pleasure intensify, so she started moving a little more intensely.

She started out slow to not hurt Sam under her, but as she heard no complaint under her, as well as feeling slightly empowered by her current position, she started moving her hips quicker, to feel more pleasure.

Soon, she was basically using Sam's face as a sex toy, rubbing her pussy back and forth on it to her full satisfaction, fully disregarding Sam's comfort.

FdomMsub
FdomMsub
257 Followers