BBW Girlfriend and Sub Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She of course wasn't imperious to the smell of the excrement, so she was able to fully understand how it must be for Sam, who had his nose buried in it, as well as his mouth filled to the brim with it.

This, however, didn't make her feel pity, instead just content.

"There you have it, your birthday present, are you happy? Hahaha, of course, you can't even answer at the moment, so you can tell me how grateful you are after cleaning up."

She got off Sam, getting ready to leave. Sam was currently hazy in both mind and body, only focusing on swallowing down the shit in his mouth. He was happy he didn't eat dinner beforehand, else he might not have had room for it all.

Even though he had just ejaculated, his penis was instantly erect again.

This was Sam's fantasy; nothing could beat this moment.

Or so he thought for a moment before Emma left her parting words before leaving the room, "You might as well get used to the taste, as I feel like we will be doing this a lot more often from now on. Aren't you happy, toilet boy, hehe."

The sound of the bedroom door closing sounded. Sam wanted to dance from joy, but his whole body was exhausted from the excitement, so he couldn't get up.

Soon, with a last swallow, he finished consuming all Emma's excrement, yet the taste was there to stay.

Looking up at the ceiling, he raised his hand to look at the ring on his finger. This was a sign, that he would be living the rest of his life under the ass of the childhood friend and wife that he so dearly loved.

Smiling to himself, he got up and left the bedroom, looking forward to the next time he would hear the gurgling of his wife's pent-up stomach...