BBW Homewrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I was instantly hard. Images flashed through my mind of her immense body jiggling in front of me as I followed her out of the coffee shop, of her fat curves spreading out as she presented herself to me, of every part of her body shaking as I plowed into her. And I could feel the sensations of her fat body beneath me, of her soft kisses - and of her fat, tight pussy.

I stood there, dumbfounded, struggling to figure out how to respond. I was so unbelievably aroused by the simple image and the memories it brought up - but would I really cheat again?

My phone vibrated again - she sent another text. This one just said, "Go again today?"

Before I could think it through, I had responded, "Yes please."

She sent back, "Husband's home all day. Is the skinny bitch there?"

My mind reeled at the idea of cheating in my own home... but still I responded, "No she's at work," and sent my address.

"I'll be over in an hour," with a winking emoji.

I immediately started getting ready, cleaning myself up and looking as nice as I could. The house was in pretty good shape from my cleaning that morning, so for the last fifteen minutes or so, I sat anxiously on the couch watching the window and my phone.

Honestly, I would have thought the hour wait would have cooled me off a little, and made me realize the mistake I was about to make. But it didn't. Even sitting in my living room, surrounded by pictures of my wife and I together, all I could think about was the fat, older slut on her way here.

Alba finally arrived, a few minutes after noon. She knocked on the front door, and I opened it to see her wearing a slinky but comfortable looking dress - it clung to her, highlighting her immense belly and wide hips, but was loose enough to allow her curves to jiggle as she moved. The dress would likely have gone close to the knees of a less curvy woman, but between Alba's massive gut, hips, and shelf-like ass, the dress ended only slightly below her hips. If she bent over even slightly, I had to imagine anyone looking would get a full view of her underwear.

She must have been wearing some sort of extreme push up bra, because her tits were full, round, and pulled up high on her chest. I watched them heave slightly as she breathed, slightly winded from her walk up the driveway and steps. Her face looked gorgeous - she had clearly spent a lot of time on her makeup this morning. She looked like a movie star, even if movies would never let someone this unapologetically fat look this beautiful. Her hair was still mostly pulled into a bun, but a few curls were strategically let loose, framing her face.

I felt faint - she looked so unfathomably beautiful, and it was causing a reaction that my skinny wife never had.

Alba smiled, seeing my reaction. It was not a warm smile, though - it was the smile of someone who knows they're right in a situation, and has just been vindicated.

"Well, sweetie, are you gonna let me in?" she asked, in a low voice.

I did, and as soon as I closed the door, I was all over her. I pushed her against the wall in the foyer, directly beneath a picture of my smiling wife, and dove in hungrily. I felt her soft mouth again as we made out, and my hands reached excitedly for her round body.

I felt her up for a few seconds, enjoying the taste of her kisses, when she pushed me away.

"Not so fast, Thomas," she said in a scolding tone. "We're gonna take things a little slower than yesterday."

I swallowed hard, feeling embarrassed, and slightly confused. "Uhm, I'm sorry." I ushered her into the living room, and we sat on the couch. "Can I get you anything?"

"I'd love a drink, and we should order some food," she told me. I got us both a drink, and sat down next to her.

"Uh, what do you wanna eat?" I asked her, somewhat nervous about the time - Christine would likely be back around 4:00, just over a few hours away.

Alba looked at me slyly. "How 'bout a pizza?" she suggested.

I chuckled. "Good idea," I told her, and pulled up a menu on my phone. "What do you want? A cheese pizza? Toppings?"

"Well, I want a large pizza with sausage, peppers and onions - but you should get your own," she guided.

So, we ordered two large pizzas, some fries and onion rings, and a large soda. I hadn't ordered so much food for myself since I was in college.

The food took about half an hour to get there, and in the meantime we ferociously made out on the couch. She may have rebuffed me at first, but when the pizza boy rang the doorbell, I was on top of her, one hand grabbing a handful of her tit, and the other under her dress rubbing her fat pussy.

I was frustrated to be interrupted, but it ended up being nice to sit and eat with her. We put on a show, and chatted while we ate. Alba was a surprisingly funny person, and it was a joy listening to her stories about work, and her kids, and guys she's fucked. The whole time, I watched in awe as she devoured almost the entire pizza, and most of the sides. It was so different from the cold calculation of Christine's careful calorie counting.

If I had eaten so much food, I have to imagine I would have felt too bloated to move, let alone get fucked, but Alba stood up, pulled off her dress, and looked at me. "So, where's the bedroom?"

I led her to my bedroom, watching her body shake and jiggle as she walked. She was wearing only her push-up bra, and a tiny little thong that barely functioned as underwear. Her gigantic ass completely swallowed the back of it.

As soon as we got in the room, she shed the rest of her clothes, and I followed suit. This time, she pushed me back on the bed, and kneeled in front of me. She took a minute to study my dick, which had been as hard as steel since she had arrived.

"What a good fuckin' cock," she purred, gently grabbing it. "One of the bigger ones I've had. You should be proud."

I was - not the least of which because this beautiful specimen of a woman was complimenting it. Alba gave a few long, slow licks up and down the shaft, before popping the head into her soft, warm mouth. I moaned in pleasure as she continued to bob up and down on my cock.

Christine went down on me fairly often, but it was always perfunctory and uninspired. Alba, though, seemed to genuinely be enjoying herself. She started deep-throating me, which was no easy feat, and as she did so, her hand reached up towards my balls. It felt amazing, having my dick in the back of her throat as her soft hand rolled my balls around.

With a gasp, she popped her head off my spit-slick cock, and lower her head to my balls. She wrapped her fingers above them, isolating the balls from the rest of me, and started started sucking on either ball. Eventually, she started sucking with some force, pulling them away from me. I jumped a little as she did - the sensation was almost painful, but it was so intense combined with her other hand jacking me off.

"Uh- UH. Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum if you don't stop," I told her, between gasps.

She gave the head of my dick one more kiss, and then stood up, and straddled me. For a few minutes, we made out more, with me relishing the sheer weight of her on top of me. It was nothing like the frail little plaything Christine felt like when she'd ride me.

I grabbed her immense ass, and pulled her hips towards my dick, desperate to be inside her again.

"Be patient, young man," she told me, and started scooting forward on top of me. As she got further onto the bed, she lifted up, and angled her hips above my face.

Without saying anything, I knew she was about to sit on my face. I took a deep breath as she lowered her sopping wet pussy directly onto my mouth. That feeling, with her straddling my face, grinding her fat pussy into me as I desperately licked her, was something I'll never forget - and was maybe the point of no return for me, in terms of the kind of woman I was attracted to.

I was completely surrounded by flesh, with her meaty thighs wrapped around my head, her immense ass gyrating on my chest. In that moment, everything about me was in service to the fat, older Latina woman who had so effortlessly seduced me. My whole existence was to worship at the altar of the fat pussy grinding into my face.

Her moans were not quiet, either. Even muffled by her body on top of me, I could hear her screaming in pleasure. I was certain if the neighbors were home, they could hear something - hopefully they would just think I was having a good time with my wife.

After another minute of that fleshy paradise, she lifted her hips off of me, and I gasped for air - somehow disappointed it was over. Only, I guess it wasn't over, because she shifted forward slightly, and reached back, spreading her fat, wobbling ass cheeks. Directly above my face, I could see her tight, brown little asshole, and I took another deep breath as she lowered herself down again.

My tongue reached out hungrily, and she grinded her hips on top of me, rubbing her asshole across my mouth. This, too, was heaven. Never had I before intentionally touched a woman's asshole, let alone licked one, but here I was, desperately lapping at one. And it tasted delicious, and the feeling of her fat ass cheeks smothering my face was indescribable.

Finally, she lifted off of me again, and climbed further onto the bed. I got up and turned around on the bed to face her, wanting to get back on top of her. Instead, though, she pushed me back and straddled me again.

This time, though, she lowered her pussy directly onto my dick. I gasped in pure pleasure as the tight, soft walls of her pussy enveloped me. She leaned down, crushing me with her entire weight, and kissed me.

"I taste so fuckin' good on your lips," she spoke through her kisses. "Now fuck me."

I obliged. Admittedly, it was more difficult to get into the groove with her massive body than it usually was with Christine's skinny little frame, but we eventually worked into a rhythm. Gradually, we picked up speed, and soon the bed frame was creaking as Alba bounced on top of me. I wouldn't be surprised if the bed broke if we kept that pace up.

I reached behind her, grabbing her incredibly huge, fleshy ass, marveling in the sheer size of it. I watched as her gigantic stomach wobbled as she rode me. I saw her double-chinned head pull back in ecstasy, her face flushed and sweaty. I knew for a fact I could never go back to fucking skinny women. It just wasn't in the cards, not after this. The furthest thing from my mind was what that meant for my marriage.

I thought I heard something behind me, but it was hard to hear anything over our moans, and the bed creaking. From where I was, I couldn't see the door, but Alba, on top of me, could. She glanced towards it, and, I assumed, seeing nothing, she leaned down to kiss me again.

"Tell me, baby," she moaned. "Do you like fucking big, fat women?"

"Oh, fuck yes," I grunted, pistoning my hips up towards her.

"Better than skinny women?" she asked, smiling.

"So much better," I told her, between moans. "It doesn't even compare. You're just- you're just better."

Alba purred, "Mmmm, even though you have a skinny wife? A puny little skinny wife? You'd prefer to fuck gigantic, flabby, fat women?"

I was so close to cumming. "FUCK. YES! I don't care about her and her stupid- SKINNY- ASS. FUCK!"

"Are you ever going to fuck her again?" Alba asked, no longer looking at me, but towards the door behind me.

"FUUUCK. GOD NO- NOT WHEN I CAN- OH FUCK - NOT WHEN I CAN FUCK WOMEN LIKE YOU," I practically screamed.

And finally, I pushed my hips up, pushing my dick as deep into her as humanly possible and came - unloading my balls deep in her pussy.

As I came, I saw almost a smug look on Alba's face. I leaned my head back as I came down from the mind blowing orgasm I had just experienced, and I saw the door behind me.

And I saw my wife Christine standing in it, evidently back from work early.

If you had asked me to envision this scene even days before - well, I would have called you crazy for numerous reasons. But I would have guessed that Christine, always a fiery, confident woman, would absolutely explode with rage in this situation, and that I'd have to hold her back from murdering the other woman.

But I saw none of that rage. Instead, she stood there, looking small and weak, clutching her mouth. She was shaking, clearly doing her best to hold back her tears - and failing.

Instead of a vengeful, angry woman seeking retribution, I saw only a broken little girl, her entire world shattered by a spiteful fat women she encountered once at the grocery store.

And I didn't care. Well, that's not entirely true. It turned me on.

My dick was still inside Alba, and she could feel it getting harder. "Ooh," she cooed, "someone's enjoying themselves."

She again started bouncing on me, and as the bed frame started creaking again, I saw Christine run out of the room.

In that moment, I knew I had a choice - push Alba off of me, and run after my wife, doing everything in my power to fix the situation. Or, I could continue fucking this fat older woman I barely knew.

The choice was clear, and an hour later, as I laid naked, sweaty and exhausted with Alba in my bed, I knew I had made the right choice.

Alba and I spent the rest of the evening together. When the New Year's ball dropped, we popped the champagne Christine had bought earlier. And then we rang in the new year by fucking each others' brains out, again and again.

Alba made it clear that this was just a fling for her. She may have purposefully ruined my marriage, but she had no intention of leaving her family. And I wasn't at all upset at her. We would still meet after that night, and she had opened my eyes to a world of true pleasure.

I could think, off the top of my head, of numerous fat women in my life who I would love to get a chance with. The first on the list were a couple of Christine's friends, who she was always not-so-subtly shaming for not taking care of themselves. I would love to see Christine's face when she found out her ex-husband was plowing all her fat friends.

I'd love to say I never saw Christine again, but I did have to see that skinny bitch a lot as we went through our divorce proceedings. Thankfully, I guess, I had crushed her spirit so badly that she didn't end up seeking much from me - she just wanted me out of her life as quickly as possible.

And I was happy to do so. After all, I had a whole new year of fat women ahead of me.

12