BBW Penny Gets Banged

Story Info
A BBW discovers her new found sexuality.
11.4k words
4.7
25.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,591 Followers

Being a Big Beautiful Woman, I was surprised when my husband, Mark, told me that one of his fantasies was to share me with other men. I struggled with body image issues my entire life and was never confident in my looks. I had boyfriends and one-night stands in the past and I knew that my 40DD breasts attracted a lot of attention from men but my relationship options were somewhat limited since I started dating. Heck, I didn't lose my virginity until I was twenty. Some of that had to do with my strict religious upbringing but I never felt attractive to men until Mark came along.

Mark would tell me, "You're a gorgeous woman, Penny. Not all men want malnourished supermodels. Some of us like women with some meat on their bones."

I had several lovers before Mark but they seemed more interested in satisfying themselves rather than me. I could suck their dicks dry or give them a good titty fuck besides letting them pummel my pussy but my orgasms were far and few between. My vibrator became my surefire way of having an orgasm.

Mark and I met through work. I was a customer service representative and I dealt with him when he put through orders for his company or if he had concerns about a shipment. He was one of our biggest customers so I made sure that he received extra special attention and the best service possible. We talked often and got to know each other through those conversations. At first, it was all business but the more we talked the more we discussed our private lives.

It started by asking how our day was going or what we did over the weekend but grew even more friendly over time. I knew he was probably older than me and that he was also single. He told me I had a nice voice and appreciated how I took care of his service needs promptly and professionally. Mark said that he could tell I was a warm, friendly person and hoped to meet me one day. We were so comfortable with each other that I gave him my cell phone number in case he ever needed assistance after hours. I have to admit that I hoped he would ask me out on a date too.

One morning, I was getting ready for work when my cell phone rang. It was Mark. He was in a panic because there was a problem with an order we shipped him and he needed it corrected immediately. I sat down at my computer at home and ordered an immediate correction to his shipment which would be at his shop by the end of the day. Mark was so appreciative and kept thanking me.

Mark then said, "I know I called you at home but I was in such a panic. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time."

"That's okay, Mark. I was just about to take a shower then head into the office."

"Really? May I ask what you're wearing?"

I thought about it for a few seconds and I was intrigued by Mark's question, feeling a little frisky so I playfully responded, "Uh, well, I'm not wearing anything at all."

"I'm curious, what do you look like naked?"

"I'm a plus-size woman with big breasts and a big booty to match."

"What size breasts?"

"40DD"

"Oh my goodness. You sound magnificent."

I felt my pussy getting wet and asked Mark to describe himself. He is several years older than me, a few inches taller with a six-inch dick. He could tell I wasn't offended by his previous comments and went a little further.

"Touch your breasts for me and get your nipples hard."

I rubbed and pinched my nipples and told him when they were nice and hard.

"Umm, now I want you to touch your pussy for me and tell me how you are doing it."

I did as he instructed and told him, "I'm running my finger up and down my wet slit. Oh, that feels so good. Now, I'm inserting my finger into me."

I could hear soft moaning on the other end of the phone and inquired, "Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes Penny, I wish I was there to see you fingering yourself. Now play with your clit."

I began to rub my clit with one hand while continuing to finger myself. Mark could tell by my moans that I was complying with his orders.

"If I were there, Penny, I'd be licking your pussy. Would you like that?"

"I'd love it, Mark. I'd want to suck your dick too. I'm a great cocksucker, Mark."

"Oh god, you're such a hot cock tease, Penny."

"Well, you're a pussy tease, Mark."

If I were there, I shove my dick into your hot pussy too, and fuck you hard."

"I'd like that. It's been a while for me and my pussy is itching for a nice hard cock."

"I'd fuck you good and hard after I made you cum by eating you. That makes a pussy nice and juicy for me."

"It's already nice and juicy for you, Mark. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH."

I came hard too thinking about what a man I'd never met would like to do with me. Shortly after I came, I heard Mark begin to moan faster and then he let out a loud groan and I knew he was cumming too.

"Cum for me Mark. If you were here, you could cum all over my body."

"That was great, Penny. That is a wonderful way to start the morning."

"I've never had phone sex before, Mark. It was a great start to my morning too."

We both had to go and promised each other we'd talk again. Over the next several weeks, Mark and I had phone sex at least once a week, sometimes more. We exchanged pictures of our naked bodies with each other so we could visualize one another while on the phone. The phone sex led to video chatting on our phones which was even better. I would look forward to Mark's calls in the evening and I began to call him too whenever I was a little horny. We would talk all the time about wanting to get together in person and what it would be like. Because of mutual circumstances, we didn't meet for over six weeks but the anticipation of being with one another kept growing. Absence may make the heart grow fonder but it also makes the pussy wetter.

While on the phone one evening, Mark told me when he'd be back in town so we made plans to finally get together. We didn't say it outright but we both knew that the evening would end in the bedroom together. As that fateful day approached, the anticipation was nerve-wracking. I went shopping for a new dress. I rarely wore sexy clothing but I decided to go all out for Mark. I couldn't count the number of stores I went into or the number of dresses I tried on. I picked out a long sleeve little black dress with a plunging neckline that showed off more cleavage than I had ever shown before. It was much shorter than I was used to wearing but it sent a clear message that I was ready to fuck. On the night of our first date, I met Mark at a five-star steakhouse downtown.

He met me at the door and when he saw me he said, "Wow, you look fantastic. You're beautiful and sexy."

"Thank you, Mark. You look very handsome, even better in person."

There was immediate sexual tension in the air. We were both dressed to impress with no illusions that this night wasn't going to end up in the bedroom. Over dinner, we maintained a friendly conversation and talked more about our personal lives as well as some work items. I could see that Mark had a difficult time taking his eyes off my cleavage but that was the entire motive behind wearing a low-cut dress. I knew he wanted me and I wanted him as well. It's nice to feel desirable.

After dinner, Mark told me, "I don't want to appear presumptuous, but I rented a room a the hotel down the street. We could continue this conversation in my room over a drink."

"That sounds nice, Mark."

We both knew what that meant. He was asking me to have sex with him and I was agreeing but we knew that was the purpose when we agreed to meet one another. It's not like it was a surprise or anything. We'd given each other orgasms over the phone and neither one of us could wait to get together so we could continue our sexual relations in person. There was no reason to pretend otherwise.

As soon as we entered the room, Mark and I embraced and began to make out before the door was fully closed. Our hands were all over one another, exploring our bodies like horny young lovers. I had never felt such anticipation toward a lover before. Mark had a bottle of wine in the room and poured us each a glass before we continued to make out again. He had my dress off in no time. I wasn't anxious about him seeing me naked because we had already video-chatted so he knew what he was getting with me. Mark kept telling me how beautiful I was and what a lovely body I had. He was boosting my confidence and I could tell he wasn't exaggerating by the lump in his pants.

Mark stripped off my dress leaving me in my bra and panties and he immediately slipped his hands inside my bra to feel my breasts, saying, "I've waited a long time to get my hands on these beauties."

He stripped off my bra and began to suck on my nipples. I leaned my head back in pure pleasure as I felt his warm lips on my nipples and hand on my other breast. I reached for his erection and began to stroke him through his pants. Mark stepped away so he could take off his clothes before he removed my panties, leaving us both naked.

Mark led me over to the bed and he began to stroke my generous thighs before sliding a finger into my hot juicy pussy. It had been a while since I had sex with a man and my pussy was on fire. Mark took his time to play with my breasts, softly play with my body and finger fuck me. He kissed, licked, and sucked his way down to my pussy and began to tenderly lick the outside of my puffy lips. Mark then pushed my knees back towards my head and began to tongue fuck me. He took his time sticking his tongue in and out of me and lapping up my juices. I was so hot that I came within a minute or so when he used his tongue on my clit. No man had ever been so attentive toward me before.

He didn't stop until I came again. By that time, I couldn't wait to return the favor and quickly took his hard dick and stuffed it into my mouth. If there is one thing I'm good at, it's cock sucking and I enthusiastically used my lips and tongue to gobble up Mark's hard manhood. I had him squirming on the bed in no time.

I would have sucked Mark's cock all night long but he said to me, "Please stop, Penny. I've waited too long for the opportunity to make love to you."

My only goal was to please Mark so I laid back on the bed and spread my legs wide as an invitation to go further, telling him, "I need to feel you inside me too, Mark. I've never wanted to fuck someone so badly in my entire life."

Mark got between my legs and said, "Oh baby, I've waited for this moment too," just before he slid his dick into my awaiting pussy.

I want to tell you how Mark made sweet love to me that night but we fucked like wild animals. He gave my pussy a good pounding. I waited six weeks to feel him between my legs and Mark didn't disappoint me. It felt so good to have a hard cock in my pussy after a long drought. My voluptuous breasts were flopping all over the place as he pummeled my pussy until he shot his cum deep inside me. We fucked again that night and fell asleep in each other's arms. I felt so secure and comfortable with Mark, something I never felt with anyone else before him.

From that day forward, we couldn't wait to be in each other's arms again. It wasn't just the great sex, although that was a great bonus, our love for one another grew each day. Not only did our love grow stronger but so did my confidence. Mark loved my curvy body and helped me realize he wasn't the only one. He liked when other men would stare at my big, bouncy breasts so I began to show more cleavage because I knew it turned him on. I was also being selfish because I knew the sex afterward would be fantastic. Let's face it, everyone likes being desired, so when other men were looking at me, I got turned on too.

Mark started buying me clothes that showed more and more skin, like shorter skirts which would sometimes expose my thick thighs and panties when I sat down, or leggings that showed off my curvy ass. My previous body image issues would never have allowed me to be so bold until I met Mark. He had no idea how difficult it was for me to be so bold but the more he encouraged me to expose myself the more I enjoyed it.

I would show off a lot of cleavage when we were home but felt more emboldened when we were out of town where no one knew us. I would wear see-through lingerie for a room service waiter or show off even more cleavage at the beach or when out to dinner. Mark taught me that a confident woman is a sexy woman and once I realized that, the more I found ways to show off without waiting for Mark to make suggestions. One time when we were on the highway, we got stuck in traffic so I decided to liven things up by flashing my tits to a truck driver. Mark loved it so much that it became a routine for us when we were traveling. That also led to me flashing my pussy and fingering myself in front of unsuspecting truckers. It was a safe way for me to be bolder too.

After we were married, Mark and I were drinking at home and we began talking about sexual fantasies that we had. I told him that I thought about getting caught making love on the beach or being naked in front of a roomful of men but Mark surprised me a little when he took it a step further.

"You know how I love it when other men stare at your tits or get a peek at your pussy and ass."

"Oh, I know that, dear."

"Well, I've had this fantasy about someone touching you and feeling you all over."

I got the feeling he was testing the waters and there may be more that he was reluctant to tell me so I asked, "Is that all you want someone to do?"

"Do you promise not to get mad at me?"

"I won't get mad, Mark, we're sharing fantasies."

"I'd love to see another man have sex with you. I think that would be awesome."

Mark looked at me like he was expecting me to get angry but it was only a fantasy. It's not like we had to run out and do it right away.

"I don't know if I could do that. I would feel like I was cheating on you."

"Oh, it wouldn't be cheating if you had my permission and I'd want to be there to see it too."

"So you wouldn't be jealous seeing another man's cock in my mouth and pussy?"

"Hell no, I'd love it."

"I wouldn't want to do anything that would jeopardize our marriage. I'm not sure I could sleep with another man."

"It's a fantasy of mine, Penny. Maybe someday we can try it but you have to be comfortable too."

When we made love that night, all Mark talked about was meeting a good-looking stranger in a bar and taking him back to our house or hotel room with both men fucking me all night long. To be honest, it turned me on to think about it too. When he realized I wasn't angry with him for talking about me sleeping with another man, it became a little game we played when we were out.

If he saw another man sneaking a peek down my blouse, he'd point it out and say something like, "I bet he'd like to fuck your brains out," or "I bet he'd like to get his hands on your titties and more."

The more he talked about it, the more I played into his fantasy and I'd point out a handsome guy and say, "Look at that bulge in his pants. I wonder what that big cock would feel like in my pussy," or one time we had a handsome bartender and I whispered in Mark's ear, "I'd love to suck his cock and let him fuck me out in the alley."

That got Mark so worked up we rushed home to fuck one another. The problem was that the more we talked about it, the more Mark was pressing me to live out what had become both our fantasies. While I was a more confident woman, I still wasn't sure I could go through with fucking another man. I still had that fear of rejection. Mark understood but we still played our games of picking out strangers in the crowd and fantasizing about me taking them back home to fuck. It was harmless fun and it helped fuel our sex lives.

One evening after work, I was meeting Mark at a local bar for happy hour but I got there first and took a seat at the bar. I unbuttoned a couple of buttons on my blouse to show off some cleavage knowing Mark would be pleased when he joined me. He then sent me a text message apologizing for being late but told me he'd be there in about twenty minutes. As I was about to order my second drink, a very handsome, well-dressed gentleman with salt and pepper hair came up to the bar and bought my drink for me. I thanked him and he sat down next to me and we struck up a conversation. He introduced himself as Greg and I made it clear I was waiting for my husband but he was undeterred.

Greg's eyes kept drifting down to my cleavage so I made sure to face him and stick out my chest as discreetly as I could. While I was a married woman, I knew my husband wouldn't mind me chatting with another man (and probably encourage it) but it was also flattering to attract the attention of a stranger. Greg was in town on business and stopped into the bar for a drink. He was leaving in the morning. When Mark arrived, he saw me talking to Greg but didn't think much of it.

Greg said to Mark, "I hope you don't mind me keeping Penny company while she was waiting for you."

"No, not at all. I'm not the jealous type at all."

"Well, you have a beautiful wife. It's a good thing you didn't leave her by herself for too long."

We talked for a few minutes longer before Greg finished his drink and left.

As soon as he was gone, Mark told me, "You know, he wanted to fuck you."

"No, he didn't. He was just being friendly."

"Penny, a guy knows when another guy is on the prowl. It's too bad he left, maybe we could have brought him home with us."

"Oh, you'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"You bet, baby. I would have loved to see you suck Greg's dick and then open your legs wide so he could crawl between them and fuck that hot pussy of yours."

Later that evening, Mark and I were both hotter than a firecracker and ended up in the bedroom fantasizing about Greg fucking me. I kept telling Mark I wanted to fuck Greg and suck his cock.

"Oh fuck me, Greg. Your cock feels so good in my pussy. It tasted so good in my mouth too."

While he was fucking me, I kept calling out for Greg to fuck me harder which turned Mark on even more. He kept calling me a slut for wanting to fuck another man but I told him I was his slut.

After we both had cum, Mark asked me if I really would have fucked Greg and I shrugged my shoulders and told him I wasn't sure. I told him I knew he wanted to see me with another man and I would at least consider it if the circumstances were right. That gave him hope but it made me nervous to think about making his dream come true.

From that day forward, the fantasy of fucking Greg became a part of our foreplay. We would even meet at the same bar for happy hour every week or whenever time would allow. I would always dress in a blouse that I could unbutton and when Mark got there I would hand him my panties to let him know my pussy was bare. We would point out various men in the bar that I would consider fucking but, in reality, we both knew it was just a game we were playing.

With each week that passed, I got bolder in my descriptions of fucking Greg if given the opportunity. It got to the point where it became my fantasy too. I began to tell Mark that if we ever saw Greg again that I would definitely fuck him. I think I made that statement knowing the chances of ever running into Greg again were slim to none. It gave Mark hope that we'd live out his fantasy but at the same time, it gave me a way out of ever fulfilling it because we'd never see him again, or so I thought.

Several months after we first encountered Greg at the bar, I was sitting there waiting for Mark to arrive. I had unbuttoned my blouse to show off as usual and taken off my panties, ready to hand them over to Mark when he arrived. I ordered a drink and while talking to the bartender, someone came up from behind me.

"I'll pay for the lady's drink."

Jay142
Jay142
3,591 Followers