BBW Penny Gets Banged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are looking for younger women, not some older married one."

I let Mark think they wanted to fuck me because I didn't want to ruin his fantasy. He even mentioned them later that night when we were having sex. He was fantasizing about me fucking all three of them and I played along telling him how I'd fuck and suck them all and show them how a real woman could satisfy them. I didn't realize I was playing with fire at the time.

The guys happened to sit next to us at the beach the next day and we naturally struck up a conversation. We were all ordering drinks from a bar on the beach and feeling no pain. I could have killed Mark when he got very suggestive in his comments and revealed some very private moments we had with Greg. I knew he had a lot to drink but I was embarrassed. He mentioned that we had a threesome before and how he wasn't the jealous type. He saw I was annoyed but I figured we'd never see these guys again. Later he mentioned that I didn't think men liked my body and he asked them to comment.

Josh was the first to say, "You have a gorgeous body, Penny. What guy doesn't like big breasts?"

Max chimed in, "You should be proud of those tits. A lot of women would want big ones like that."

Bill added, "Heck yeah. I don't like those skinny-ass bitches. I need a woman with some curves."

Mark was smiling and I was feeling proud. I figured they were just being polite but it was nice to hear some positive comments from young guys. When the guys went into the water, Mark convinced me to go for a walk along the beach. We had our drinks in our hands and we took a leisurely stroll in the warm sun. I was feeling more comfortable being naked in a crowd and even a bit frisky. Mark posed an idea to me that I wasn't sure about.

"How about if we join the guys in the water when we get back and let them play with you a little?"

"Are you crazy? I can't do that in front of all these people."

"You'll be underwater. Come on, it will be fun."

I didn't respond but when we got back to our blanket, Mark suggested we go for a swim in the ocean but I knew he wanted more than that. I reluctantly agreed and it was no coincidence that we ended up near Max, Josh, and Bill. As I was swimming, I saw Mark talking to the guys and all four of them got closer to me.

Josh looked at both Mark and me and said, "Are you sure it's okay?"

Mark replied, "Sure, right honey?"

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "I guess so."

We went out into some deeper water and Josh approached me. I could feel his hand gently rubbing my breasts and playing with my nipples. When Bill and Max saw I was okay with what was happening, they joined us. I was now surrounded by three young men who were fondling my breasts. I then felt a hand roam between my legs and I moaned as Mark smiled. I think it was Bill that began to finger fuck me. I felt three cocks poking at me so I instinctively reached out to begin alternately stroking them.

I looked around to see if anyone had noticed what we were doing but the other people were too busy frolicking in the warm water to pay attention to us. I couldn't believe I was in the ocean giving three young men hand jobs while they were fondling and probing my body. Their cocks were all hard by now. Josh had the biggest one while Max's was thicker and Bill was in between his friends. I felt their hands on my ass, squeezing my cheeks, probing my pussy, and playing with my big tits.

Josh began to moan loudly and I felt his cock pulse in my hand as he came. I could see his white sperm shooting out of his cock and mixing in with the ocean water. That drove me to a higher level of excitement and I came soon after Josh. I kept stroking Max and Bill now. I wasn't concerned about other people that might see us. I wanted to jerk them off until they were satisfied and they didn't disappoint me. Once again, I was doing something very, very naughty and loving it. I kept masturbating Max and Bill, enjoying having their hard cocks in my hands. My thoughts drifted to wondering what it would be like to suck on them or to have them fuck me. After jerking them for several more minutes, they both came within seconds of one another.

I had a sudden flash of embarrassment come over me. I just jerked off three guys in the ocean and came myself. I just wanted to get out of there and go back to our condo. They said it was awesome and hoped everything was okay. The only problem with leaving right away was that Mark was fully erect so I told him I'd go back to our blanket and get ready to leave and I'd meet him back at the condo. I quickly got dressed and left Mark there.

Fifteen minutes later, he joined me in the condo and told me, "That was hot, babe. You're awesome. I need to get some of that pussy now. I'm so turned on."

My guilt faded quickly when I saw how excited Mark was and he ended up fucking me hard. He kept talking about how we should bring them back to our condo later so they could fuck me. My pussy was on fire too after thinking about what I had just done and told Mark I was so fucking horny that the four of them couldn't handle me.

"You may be right dear but it would be fun to try."

After we got done having sex, Mark was incessant in talking about me fucking Josh, Bill, and Max. It got to the point where I had to tell him to stop. While the thought of having sex with three young, hot guys turned me on, it also scared me to think of getting gang banged. That would be doing something more slutty than I thought I was prepared to do. Fucking one guy is one thing but taking on three at once was tough to wrap my head around.

Later that evening, Mark and I went to dinner at a restaurant near our condo and I wore a very low-cut red dress with a push-up bra underneath that showed off most of my ample breasts. Mark loved it and I felt sexy wearing it. It was also shorter than I normally wear and I let him know I was going commando too. Before we left, Mark slipped his hand up my dress to fondle my ass and finger me a little. My pussy was already wet and we hadn't left the condo yet.

As we were walking out the door, Mark commented, "Maybe we'll get lucky and run into Josh and his friends later."

"You don't stop, do you? Let's just go to dinner and please try to keep your perverted mind in check."

"I'll try dear but after what happened this afternoon and seeing you in that dress, I can't promise you anything."

We had a nice candlelit dinner with great food and tasty drinks. We both knew the evening was going to end with us in bed so I kept teasing Mark by telling him how horny I was and how I was going to suck and fuck him all night long. The more we drank the hornier we both got. I kept thinking about what I had done that afternoon and part of me was kind of hoping we'd run into the guys too.

After dinner, Mark suggested we have a nightcap at the bar which was fine with me. We were on vacation and in no rush. I got up on the bar stool making sure to flash my pussy at Mark which brought a smile to his face. As we began to sip our drinks, Mark got a huge smile on his face.

"Look who just walked into the bar."

It was Josh, Max, and Bill. Mark immediately waved them over and asked, "Hey guys, would you like to join us?"

They all smiled as they approached us and asked, "We aren't interrupting anything, are we?"

Mark replied, "No, no, don't be silly. We'd like some company. You know what they say, two's company but five's a party."

The guys ordered drinks and I was now surrounded by four men, including my husband. They were all undressing me with their eyes. They had already seen me naked so they knew exactly what I looked like without clothing on. I had also seen them naked and knew how big their cocks were. I felt a bit self-conscious but sexy at the same time. I made sure to swing around to face them to show off my breasts which were practically falling out of my dress.

Max commented, "I love that dress, Penny. It's very sexy."

Josh added, "Oh, yeah. You look great."

I blushed but I loved the compliments. I had to wonder if Mark had set me up or if meeting them at the bar was only a coincidence but it didn't matter at that point.

Mark asked them, "Have you had any luck finding any women yet?"

Bill replied, "No, just your wife this afternoon. I can't stop thinking about that."

Mark told him, "Yeah that was pretty good. I think we all had fun."

I was thinking, "There he goes. I knew he'd start hinting at doing more."

Josh boldly stated, "You know, we could pick up where we left off this afternoon if you're interested."

Mark looked at me for a response and I was feeling a little frisky and asked, "What makes you think you guys can handle me?"

Josh grinned and replied, "Well you never know until you try. We can go to our condo and find out."

I looked over at Mark who was practically drooling at the prospect of these three young hunks taking turns with me and he said, "I'm good with whatever happens."

I finished up my drink and told the guys, "I'm ready when you are."

They all smiled and helped me off my bar stool. I made sure to let my dress ride up and spread my legs to expose my pussy. Part of me wanted to chicken out but I was drunk, horny, and on vacation. I figured the opportunity to fuck three young virile studs may never happen again and I'd never see them ever again anyway. As long as Mark didn't mind, I figured what the fuck, go for it, you only live once. I had already jerked them off and was curious as to how they would perform in bed.

Once we got to the condo, Josh offered us drinks from the bar to help keep the party going. I wasn't sure what to do next but Max took care of that when he put on some soft music and asked me to dance. I took a few sips of my drink before letting Max take me in his arms while we swayed to the music. His hands quickly slipped up the back of my dress to caress my ass. He lifted my dress to expose my ass to everyone as we slow danced. During the second song, Max began to tug at the zipper of my dress. I stepped back and raised my arms so he could lift it over my head which left me standing there in just my bra. That only lasted a few seconds before he unfastened that too. I kicked off my heels which left me naked in front of everyone.

I looked around the room and asked, "Why am I the only one who is naked?"

I almost began to laugh watching four guys hastily taking off their clothes and I was quickly surrounded by our three young friends. I felt six hands roaming freely over my body while three sets of lips were kissing my lips and neck. I was melting to their touch. I got even hotter when Bill and Max began to simultaneously suck on my nipples while Josh finger fucked me. I felt their hard dicks pressing up against my body. I was purring like a kitten as they continued to touch me all over my naked body. I was so excited, my knees almost buckled a couple of times.

I began stroking each of their cocks as I did in the ocean earlier. I wanted so desperately to suck their dicks then but nothing was holding me back now. We were out in public earlier but now, we were in the privacy of a condo so I felt free to act upon my sexual desires. I got down on my knees with three erections staring me in the face. I took Josh's cock, which was directly in front of me, and began to suck it while stroking Max and Bill. I then began to rotate around the cocks in front of me, trying to please them all. I even tried stuffing two of them into my mouth but could only lick the heads. I caught sight of Mark out of the corner of my eye. He was grinning from ear to ear while slowly stroking his cock.

Sucking off three handsome, young virile men was something I never could have imagined doing. Maybe in fantasy but who would ever expect it to happen? I kept sucking on the hard meat being fed to me. Mark even called me a cocksucking slut but I took it as a badge of honor. I saw my husband taking some pictures with his phone. One of them perfectly captured the look of lust on my face as I feasted on the three big hard cocks. I was on my knees servicing them for a while before they had me get up and led me to the bedroom.

I laid back on the bed with my legs spread wide as Max crawled to me and began to eat my pussy while Josh and Bill sucked on my tits. Holy fuck, that turned me on like never before. After several minutes of them pleasing me, the simultaneous stimulation of my most sensitive body parts drove me to a wild, hip-bucking orgasm.

Max climbed between my legs, presenting his hard cock at the entrance of my pussy, and said, "I hear that the bigger the woman, the juicier the pussy. Is that true, Penny?"

"There's only one way to find out Max, shove that hard cock into my pussy and find out for yourself."

Max smiled and drove his big cock deep into me as my eyes rolled back into my head. That young man began to fuck me hard as my breasts bounced in rhythm to his thrusts. Josh and Bill got on either side of my head, their dicks poking at me as a hint to suck them again. I would feast on one young cock and then switch to the other as Max gave my pussy a good pounding under the watchful eye of my husband. The sound of mutual moans and skin slapping together filled the room.

Josh and Bill wanted their turn with me so the guys began to rotate using my pussy at will for their pleasure while I sucked off the other two. I didn't mind the taste of my own juices on their cocks. I found it quite pleasurable, to say the least. I think I liked Josh's cock the best because it was bigger but Max and Bill's were a close second and third. The guys didn't have any luck finding single women but they were sure getting lucky with me or maybe I was the one getting lucky.

I felt like such a slut sucking and fucking three young studs but I didn't care, it felt so good to have a smorgasbord of three cocks at my disposal. Mark was loving it too. It was more than he could ever have expected when we booked this vacation. He gleefully watched as Josh, Max, and Bill took turns with my mouth and pussy until Max announced he was ready to cum. His friends let him have me to himself and he climbed up to my chest and told me to wrap my tits around his cock.

It wasn't the first time someone wanted to titty fuck me so I wrapped my big breasts around his cock as he rubbed himself between them. He would stop on the upstroke so I could suck on the head, then thrust a few times, and then have me suck his cock a bit more. When he began to move his hips faster and breathe heavier, I knew he was about to come. I lifted my head, stuck out my tongue, and opened my mouth as Max shot a load of cum that splashed onto my face, tongue, and mouth. He brought himself up closer to my face and dumped most of the rest of his cum into my mouth but some still shot onto my face too.

When Max was done painting my face with his cum, Josh got between my legs and began to fuck me hard, and shot a huge load of cum into my pussy. When he climbed off he made me lick him clean as Bill began to fuck me. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and shot his load over my stomach and the outside of my pussy.

When Bill pulled away, I was covered in cum from my face down to my pussy and I looked up at Mark and said, "Come on, baby, it's your turn."

Mark practically jumped onto the bed and between my legs, sticking his hard dick into my well-used pussy. My whole body was covered in cum but that served to turn Mark on even more.

"Do you like my sloppy pussy Mark? Uh? Do you like fucking me after the guys had their turns with me?

"Oh, you know I love fucking you after someone else, babe. Your pussy is so juicy. You're a fucking cocksucker and a slut and I love it."

Mark didn't last too long and he filled my pussy with his cum. He made me lick him clean too. I really did feel like a slut after taking four loads of cum on and in my body. Mark had me pose for some pictures of this memorable night. I had cum on my face, tits, belly, and all over my pussy.

I went to take a quick shower and when I got out, the guys were in the outer area having another drink and they handed me one. No one bothered to get dressed and we sat around naked, drinking and eyeing each other. I was hoping the night wasn't over as I was still horny but I didn't want to appear too anxious. I felt sexy and slutty after having sex with four men and I wasn't done yet. They talked about being surprised earlier in the day at the beach and had hoped to run into us.

Josh mentioned that he liked larger women with big breasts so I playfully shook my tits for him, "You mean, like these?"

"Exactly like those, Penny."

I felt sexy and horny so I walked up to where Josh was sitting and offered him my tits which he immediately began to fondle and suck. Max and Bill asked for some action too and before I knew what was happening, all three of them stood up and were sucking on my tits, fingering my pussy, and kissing my neck. It wasn't long before I felt their cocks begin to get hard again, poking against my thighs.

Shortly thereafter, I found myself on the bed, bent over while Max started to fuck me with Josh and Bill laying in front of me so I could suck their cocks. Over the next hour, they took turns with me in a variety of positions while we fucked and sucked the night away. I came a couple of times and I took two of their loads in my pussy and Max's in my mouth. By then, I was exhausted but I knew Mark wanted a piece of my cum filled pussy. How could I tell him no?

Mark gave me a slow fucking as our three friends watched. To be honest, I realized that I like getting fucked while others watch. I enjoyed performing for my husband but I also liked performing for Bill, Max, and Josh. I rubbed my clit as Mark was fucking me and came to orgasm shortly before he did. He added his cum to that of Bill and Josh.

Afterward, I told Mark I was done for the night. I think everyone was pretty tired by that point. Mark and I got dressed and I kissed our friends goodbye. They were leaving the next day, which was fine by me. Mark and I had our fun and I wasn't sure I could face them in the morning.

When we got back to our condo, I opened my legs for Mark and let some cum drip out of my pussy. We showered and went to bed with huge smiles on our faces and a memory of a wild night that would last a lifetime.