BBW Ruth On Fire

Story Info
They walk in the door and passion erupts with baby girl.
2.3k words
4.04
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers

BBW Ruth on Fire

By Hotpup

I wrote this story 20 years ago just after joining Literotica but never submitted it then as it was originally written for a hot BBW I met here. I came across it again the other day and decided to share it. There is really no plot but if you like a quick fuck submission this is for you. It is by no means a literary masterpiece as it was written to make my BBW friend at the time have an orgasm or two. If you are not into spanking analingus, or rough cock play try another story.

***

We met earlier tonight. We don't know if we have anything in common other than lust. You decide to give me a chance and allow me to walk you to your place. On the way I put my hand on your shoulder blade and am immediately aroused by the feel of your silky blouse and the bra strap underneath.

As we walk my hand gradually lowers until it rests on the very top edge of your large ass as you unlock the door my hand cups your ass cheek and I tell you, "Oh fuck, you have a damn sexy ass."

We get in the door and embrace; the aroma of your perfume is intoxicating. Our tongues meet for the first time dancing with one another as if possessed by the spirit of lust. I run my fingertips up and down your back which causes you to shudder. Then I move my kisses to your neck as our hips draw tighter. I have no doubt that you can now feel the eight inch bulge in my pants against you.

As My neck and shoulder kissing gets more intense I slowly begin unbuttoning the buttons of your blouse one by one. Now it is my turn to shudder as the back of my hand grazes against your 46DD boobs. The slow buildup is driving both of us crazy as I tell you, "Ruthie, you make me so damn hot."

Now your blouse is totally undone but to your surprise I don't help you out of it. Instead, my hand continues its downward journey right to the zipper of your pants. It only takes a moment to open your fly and gently stick my hand in. The sensations are overpowering as I caress the thin cotton surface of your

panties and feel the heat rising from your sweet pussy.

Quickly I unfasten the button holding your pants up and pull you back into my arms As we embrace once again I push your pants off of your ass and grabbing a panty covered ass cheek in each hand and kiss you passionately as our crotches grind against one another. Then I whisper, "Oh shit, cum with me."

"Oh fuck yes take me. But, you are quite a bit overdressed for this," You respond as you shake your pants the rest of the way down your legs and then kicking

both them and your sandals off.

"How about taking my clothes off for me," I say as I kick off my own shoes. I move my hands around to your frontside and begin fondling your boobs through your bra to allow you some room. You quickly unbutton my shirt instantly discarding it in the growing pile of garments. It takes you no time to undo my pants which just slide down to my ankles so I can step out of them.

You come to a sudden stop as you see my underwear. At first you think they are women's panties but realize they fit my small ass too well. You hadn't seen many men's red silk panties before but quickly recover From this small shock. I feel you run your hands across the length of my prick and comment, "You didn't lie, It really is eight inches, it feels so fucking good."

Wasting no time you push these odd underwear down my legs revealing my throbbing member to you for the first time. You gingerly investigate it and my

balls running your fingers all over the surface. Just as you wrap your hand around my cock and softly stroke it I get busy taking your blouse off the rest of the way. I can't take it any longer and have to see your boobs.

I reach around you and unclasp the hooks of the bra, then reach up to the shoulder straps and slowly pull them away from your shoulders. I was absolutely amazed at how sexy they are. God Damn you have super boobs and they appeared happy to see me as your nipples were erect and pointing straight at me.

Oh god, they are full and luscious and there was nothing else to do but grab one of those beautiful twin globes in each hand an play with those soft but firm titties as I dove to them with my mouth. I sucked them in one after another. As I suck and squeeze you began pushing against my mouth.

I get to thinking about it and decided we have been standing far too long.

and guide you over to an easy chair where I have a seat. I see you staring at my hard cock and instead of having you sit on my lap as I was going to, I tell you, "You like what you see don't you? Then get on your knees and suck it. But, stop before I cum as I don't want to use up all of my cum in your mouth."

You lick your full lips as you go down to your knees. Placing one hand on my shaft you use the other to get your sexy long black hair out of your way and carefully lay it on your back. I feel your lips touch the head of my cock as your tongue flicks at the little hole then makes a circle around the head. Then you pull the head into that mouth of yours and begin a slow mouth fuck of my rod.

Your hair is falling back to the front of your face with the motion of the sucking. At first, I merely grab it to keep it out of the way but

before long I find my finger wrapped up in it guiding your head up and down. You have great suction as you suck me hard and fast. The

alarm is sounding in my head so I holler, "You'd better stop-I am going to cum, Oh fuck."

You don't stop however, if anything you suck harder and I explode into your mouth. You look up at me and smile as you lick off my excess cum from your lips. The blow job was fantastic but I scowl at you and ask, "So, why did you suck me until I came when I asked you not to?"

"Oscar, I was just so turned on I couldn't stop," You cooed.

"Just for that I think you have earned a spanking, don't you?" I grabbed your arm and helped you up and then positioned your ass across my lap. I caress the ass now set before me through the red panties you have so far managed to keep on until now. My hand wanders to the crotch and my suspicions are confirmed, your crotch is soaked with your juices. My hands then return to the waist band of your sexy briefs and I pull them down.

You help me by lifting each area of your body as they come down. I gulp loudly at the sight now before me, "Oh my fucking Shit what a wonderful ass. Oh Sweet Bitch you have two large pillows of pleasure that are begging for my attention."

With one hand I hold your side to keep you in place with my fingers digging into your boob. I cock my other hand and tell you, "This is for wasting my cum."

I strike you the first time right in the middle of your ass which causes you to jump. MY hand then pops one cheek then the other. Then I randomly spank you so you never know whether my palm will hit your right or left cheek or right in the middle. I smack you several more times until your ass is pink.

Your squirming has re-energized my cock as your hips have bumped against it several times. For our first time I decide that is quite enough and softly caress your pink cheeks.

Running my fingertips back to your crotch I find that your hair is damp with your nectar. I push you gently off of my lap motioning for you to lay on the floor.

I quickly join you there and resume caressing that rear end of yours, now running my fingers deep into your hairy crack telling you, "Looks like my baby girl's fanny has an ouwie, let me kiss it and make it all better."

Then swooping down I lay with my body between your legs and begin methodically kissing your huge ass. First I liberally cover the entirety of both cheeks with small lip kisses like a parent would give a child. I repeat this but now flick my tongue out with each kiss just enough to tease you. Not being able to hold back any longer the third time around I lick and suck like a prick in heat.

My tongue, lips, and teeth cover every bit of those gorgeous cheeks. At first, you sway your hips gently against my face but before long you are humping my mouth with your butt. I get up slightly on my knees as I pull your ass cheeks apart and tell you, "Oh my goodness, amazing, I'll keep going but you need to kick me in the balls and keep doing it. Now, not hard enough to injure me but kick away."

Quickly, I bury my face deep into your crack and lick up and down its length. You get the knack of ball kicking almost instantly, as you kick me hard enough that I flinch each time but not hard enough to make them swell. It feels fucking fantastic especially as there is no rhythm so I never know when the next kick will come.

I continue squeezing your cheeks as my mouth makes it's up and down journey. Between the bucking of your ass, your kicking, and the wonderful odors emitting from your cunt and ass hole I know it is time to reward you. I wrap my arms around your thighs and pull your asshole tight to my lips. I gently run my tongue around the opening.

My tongue continues dancing with your anus. Suddenly, I apply a kiss to your rectum as if it is your mouth, pursing my lips tightly around the rim as I stick my tongue inside. Growling, "Oh Fucking Bitch, I need to get my tongue inside Your sexy rosebud!"

I keep working your ass and ass hole over until the bowels open slightly more. After playing and teasing for a while I get over half of my long tongue inside and begin rhythmically tongue fucking your stinky shit hole. As I kiss and suck your ass rises higher and higher in the air and before long my hands are stroking your hairy pussy. I am in ecstasy as I just love hairy pussys that I can run my fingers through.

a small moan comes from you as the smell of your womanhood fills the room. Almost squealing you plea, "oh, Oscar, fuck me, please fuck my hot pussy, Oh please."

"Bad girls don't deserve to be fucked," I say coldly.

Taking a cue, that I didn't even intend, from my comment you eagerly respond, "Oh please, Daddy fuck your baby girl's cunt. Please cum inside of me, daddy."

I had planned on teasing you longer but that comment put me over the edge. I scooted forward and aimed my rod straight into your slippery gash. It slid right in, but instantly you clamped your muscles around it. Normally, fucking you on my knees behind you would not be my first choice but it was definitely the right thing this time.

We slammed together in unison with your ass coming up to meet my thrust. I usually blurt out stuff while I fuck but this was too intense loud moans and groans came from deep inside me about the only two words I could utter were shit and fuck. However, my hands were busier than ever. After we got really going I looked down and saw that sexy ass of yours and I couldn't resist and gave it a swat.

The slap caused you to moan extra loud. So, I tried it again and you moaned yet again. Thinking you liked it I continued this while my other hand reached for those monster jugs of yours. In the beginning I simply caressed them as if getting to know them.

As the intensity grew so did the level of boob play.

I twisted your nipples between my fingers then gave them a good yank and a semi-hard squeeze; hard enough so you definetly felt it but not so hard it would hurt you. Our breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

I could feel the aching in my loins. The tell tale signs of impending orgasm were making their presence felt.

My pace quicken as I cupped both of your tits with my hands and gave them one last squeeze as I shot my first load into your twat. But, I kept on shooting and shooting. In reality it was probably a few drops but it felt like I came gallons. One of us surely came a lot as the area around your pussy and my cock was soaked and there was even a large spot on the floor.

My cock hurt from the intense workout we had just as it fell out of your cunt and we both fell to the floor and went to sleep with my face snuggled between your sweet breasts and your hand resting on my tiny ass. We slept great that night knowing we had found a great fuckmate.

hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers