Wife's Weekend with Older Black Man

Story Info
Laura’s weekend with best friend’s dad continues.
1.9k words
4.52
45.5k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a direct continuation of "Wife Set Up with Older Black Man." Thank you to those who expressed a desire for more on this story and those who suggested details to include.

---------------

Sean knows he's having an effect on Laura -- the fact that she initiated the first kiss after he came inside her is evidence

Laura remains sitting on Sean for 10 minutes before he finally lifts her off of him. It's dark now. The sun has long set.

"Let's go inside," Sean says.

Sean leads her back inside through the porch entrance to his bedroom.

"You can go ahead and get in bed," Sean says. "I'll be right back."

Laura crawls into Sean's bed and begins contemplating everything that has taken place. The months of pressure by Tonya. The set up as Tonya left her alone here with Sean at the lake house. How she cheated on Tom. Not just once. Three times she has had sex with Sean. Or, as she thinks to herself, been fucked three times.

Sean definitely fucked her the first two times, she says to herself. But the third time, she was riding him. Yes, it was the two of them fucking. But as she is there in Sean's bed, she realizes that the third time was more. She can't deny it, even as it scares her to death. Plus, Laura thinks, it felt so damn good. She thinks about how Sean dominated her. How big he is. How he filled her up. How long he lasted. And she thinks about the kiss and how she initiated it.

Sean leaves to check a few things and returns a bit later and crawls into bed next to her.

He moves in and slides over toward her. He pulls her to spoon with him. He pulls her in close to him and his big body.

Sean knows that Laura's mind has probably been racing because of everything that has taken place so far -- plus the months of pressure by Tonya.

Sean moves to gently cup one of her breasts. He gently tweaks her nipple as he does.

As Sean gently -- lovingly, in many ways -- cups and kneads her tit, he whispers to her.

"Shhh, baby," he says. "There's no need to talk, just listen."

Sean keeps kneading her breast.

"You're special, Laura," he whispers to her. "You've got an amazing body. A fantastic pair of tits. An amazing, perfect, tasty and tight pussy. ...."

Sean lets the words linger before he continues.

"...and I love your sweet, innocent smile. Your blush," Sean continues.

Laura listens, feeling a bit more secure at the moment as Sean's words -- and his hand on her breast -- puts her at ease.

"And you're smart. And funny. And I loved getting to know you ... while being inside your womanhood," he says, blowing into her ear.

"You should get some sleep," he says, knowing she'll need rest.

Laura nods, taking a deep breath and letting it out.

Sean holds her and spoons with her until she falls asleep.

At 4 am, Sean wakes up hard. He looks over. Laura is sleeping. He slowly pulls away the covers to admire her naked body. He takes it all in. Her smooth white skin. Her big natural tits. He needs her again.

He leans over and begins kissing her neck. He kisses down to her shoulder and back up. He leans over and kisses down to her left tit. He twirls his tongue around the nipple as his other hand moves over to cup and knead her right tit.

In her sleep, she begins to moan out. She begins to wake as Sean puts his mouth down on her left boob and begins sucking it while kneading the other.

She begins realizing he wants her yet again -- a fourth time since she arrived.

Sean moves to suck on her other tit and as he does he moves his hand down to rub her clit and begin to finger her.

"Oh oh mmm," she moans softly.

Sean then moves into position to mount her. He gets on top of her and guides his big black cock into her, slowly at first. He pushes just the head in, and then a few inches.

He moves just a few inches in and out -- in and out, getting his cock slick with her wetness. Then he leans down and gives her a deep kiss. As he does, he thrusts hard -- very hard -- into her, burying his entire big black manhood deep into her tight married pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moans into his mouth and wraps her arms and legs around him.

Sean breaks the kiss and begins to really fuck her now, not wasting any more time, wanting her, needing her. After waking up rock hard, he needs release.

Laura's tits begin to jiggle and bounce under him as he pounds into her missionary. She moans and gasps. The bed creaks. The headboard slams the wall, the sounds of their fucking breaking the stillness of the predawn hours.

"Oh oh god. Oh oh yes. Oh so deep," she moans. "Oh fuck me!"

"Take me. Take it babe," Sean moans. "Take my cock!"

Seans continues to just keep up a steady pace. At one point, he pins just one of her legs back to her chest as he fucks her. Then he switches, pinning the other leg back while ramming into her tight pussy.

This brings her to an intense orgasm. She looks up into his eyes, her mouth open. Her eyes roll back as her body shakes in orgasm.

Sean then pins both legs back and pounds into her, going so deep into her.

He keeps her on her back but switches positions. He kneels more upright, spreading her legs wide and thrusting into her, giving him a great view of her tits and how they bounce and jiggle each time he pushes into her.

Sean then reaches down and lifts her up and pulls her hard onto his cock. He's holding her up, her back arched and shoulders against the bed. Laura squeals out.

Sean keeps fucking her in various missionary positions all the way until after 5 am, a full hour. She's amazed by his endurance. He's made her cum twice.

"Oh yes babe," Sean moans. "Going to cum for you!!"

When Laura hears this, there's no doubt in her mind that she wants him inside her. She wraps her arms and legs around him again.

"Yes Sean. Cum for me. Cum inside me!" she pants, looking up into his eyes.

"YESSSS LAURA CUMMING FOR YOU," Sean roars out and thrusts into her and begins to shoot his second load into her pussy.

When he finishes, he rolls off of her. The two of them soon fall back asleep. Sean wakes up at 7 am but lets Laura continue to sleep.

Sean lets Laura sleep in. At 9 a.m., she comes out of the bedroom. Sean is working at the kitchen table. She walks out naked, her big tits sexily jiggling. She blushes as she approaches Sean, and he eyes her up and down. He is wearing boxers and a T-shirt.

"Damn, your tits are fine!" he says, causing her to blush even more. "Good morning to them and you, beautiful!"

She blushes again.

"I have some breakfast here for you," Sean says, motioning her to sit down. "I'll get you a cup of coffee."

Sean brings her the coffee, and as Laura eats, Sean begins to explain the next step for her.

"Listen, here's what's going to happen after breakfast," Seans says.

"Yes?" Laura replies.

"After breakfast, you can shower and freshen up," he says. "Then you're going to give me a blowjob."

Laura gasps as Sean says it so matter of factly. "Your pussy is amazing. It tastes amazing and fits my cock perfectly. So tight! Your tits are incredible," he says. "But I need to know how your mouth is, how well you give head."

She blushes. "But I don't often do that for Tom," she protests.

"Good, then it will be something special you do for me," Sean says. "You see, blowjobs are also important to me. I need a blowjob at least once a day."

"Oh!" Laura blushes. "Oh my!"

"Good. Glad we are on the same page now," he says.

Sean lets Laura finish breakfast and she then goes and showers and does her hair. It's 10:30 am when she comes out. She remains naked.

Laura walks into the living room, where she finds Sean on the couch. She knows what he wants. He doesn't have to say it. She walks over to him, gets on her knees between his legs. She looks up at him. He nods his approval and lifts up a bit so she can pull down his boxers. She pulls them off. She remains mesmerized by how big Sean's cock is, as she looks at it in full view.

She reaches out and takes it, lifting it in her hands, feeling it with both of them. She leans in and twirls her tongue around the tip, getting it wet. Sean loves it and immediately feels his cock begin to react.

She then licks up and down the growing shaft. She kisses and licks down to Sean's big hairy cum filled balls, and then back up. She again twirls her tongue around Sean's cockhead and then sucks it into her mouth. She begins stroking him, while sucking in and out. As Sean's cock gets fully hard in her mouth, she begins to work more of it in and out of her mouth, all while stroking it in rhythm with her hands.

"Oh yeah, mmmm," Sean moans, truly enjoying how she is giving him a blowjob. "That's it baby, suck my cock."

Sean would love to just grab her head and begin to fuck her throat, but he doesn't. Not yet. He wants her to do all of the work here on this first blowjob.

Laura keeps sucking, in and out, deeper each time, using her hands. Then she takes Sean out of her mouth, twirls her tongue around the head, and kisses down to lick and suck each of his balls again as she strokes his cock. She works her way back up and this time as she takes his cock back into her mouth, she runs her hands up and down his thighs and up to his chest. Even she is getting into it, moaning around his cock.

"Mmmm, mmm, mmmm," she moans.

"OH fuck yeah, Laura," Sean moans. "Damn, you're a natural. That's it. Fuck, your mouth feels good."

Sean is loving every moment, every moment of her mouth on his cock, every moment his cock is buried inside her. She sucks him for a full 15 minutes before he is ready to cum.

Sean feels her hands on his thighs for support. He wraps his hands into her hair and grips it and holds her down onto his cock as he begins to cum.

"Oh mmmm YES LAURA TAKE IT!!" he moans out, shooting his cum into her throat. She has to swallow. She has no choice. And again, Sean cums a ton.

Sean holds her on his cock until he finishes cumming, and she has eaten it all. At first, she didn't know what to think, but as she swallowed, she realized he tastes good.

Finally, Sean lets go and she pulls off his cock, licking her lips. She looks up at Sean from between his legs. She smiles and blushes.

"Did I....," she blushes. "Did I do OK? Was that good for you?"

Sean finds that response sweet, as she is worried about whether she pleased him properly.

"Laura, babe, that was great," he says, pushing some hair of hers out of her face. "You're a natural at pleasing me."

"You're going to be great for me."