BBW Wife Life - Ass Obsession

Story Info
You love your wife's ass. She lets you have your fun.
1.3k words
3.67
15.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have a wife. She's in her 30's. She hasn't weighed herself in a while, and if she has she'd never tell how much she weighs. Your guess is under 300lbs.

She is a good wife, a good partner. You hope you are too. You have sex at least once a week, and if she's not in the mood she offers you some release, one way or the other. Sex is vanilla, but good. Missionary, doggy, and sideways 69, with a hand job in place of a blowjob. She still knows to deny you every so often which keeps you from expecting sex precisely when you want it.

She's got tattoos, at least 7 or so. She shaves her pussy often. Armpits too. Does her hair nice but isn't fussy about it. She's pretty close to your dream girl, attraction-wise. For a real relationship.

Her boobs, belly, ass, thighs, and arms are big. Soft skin that feels tight and swollen. Her neck seems thin for her frame. She still has an hourglass style figure, just subdued a little by her curves. Her side profile looks good. Her belly sticks out a little too much and her ass sticks out a little less than it should.

But when that belly is in front of you it's perfect. When you're face is up close with her ass it doesn't seem flat at all. It's quite 3-dimensional.

Of all of her body parts, her ass is your greatest weakness. She knows it. She allows, and occasionally suggests that you jack off to her. She often plays with her phone while you do this while she lies on her stomach.

She knows your favorite thing to do with your dick in your hand is to bury your face in her ass. She allows this, but you still work up to it slowly. Kissing, massaging. She doesn't ever let you lick her asshole, but she accepts kisses. She may allow a few kisses to her asshole at most.

She knows you inhale through your nose while you are up close and personal with her ass, but you often downplay it and sniff her quietly. She does not need to have showered recently for you to enjoy this. In fact, you'd prefer it to be a bit musky.

When it's obvious that you're near completion, she allows you to suffocate yourself a little by keeping your face pushed in between her cheeks. As long as your nose doesn't push against her asshole she will let you come from ass asphyxiation.

But you don't do this often. Maybe every other week. Or less.

You wish that as often as she allows that method of your release, that she would also let you jack off while she sits on your face. She does not do this.

She knows that you would like it that way more than anything. But she is still self-conscious of her weight enough to not want her weight to be the main reason for your orgasm. You don't mention her weight sexually. Only half jokingly, though she knows it turns you on. You can smother yourself with her ass, but she won't sit on top of you to smother you.

Except, she does sometimes. When she's getting dressed, or half dressed, or even wearing PJ's, you lie down on the bed face up near where she stands. Sometimes she takes the bait. She'll sit on you then. Not when it's overtly sexual. Underwear on.

When she does it, you run out of air fast. You laugh and make mock-panicked sounds. You tap her before long, and she gets up. Your nose is stuffy and sore, your face is red. But you're so hard. She will never initiate anything sexual immediately after this.

Before you were married you used to 69 with her on top. Once, she came while on top of you, and then sat up, burying you in her naked ass to your surprise, if only for a couple seconds. That was a good day.

After years of this it still baffles you that this is your thing. Some guys like feet, leather, or fake boobs. You're turned on by fat female bodies and being smothered by them.

Why? It's just your thing, at the end of the day.

Because your wife keeps you happy, and your relationship is good, you don't stray. She feels that porn is a type of cheating, so you've had to create your own private compromise with porn as your one vice you won't live without.

It's not always porn, and you don't always finish. Sometimes you edge for hours in her absence, with or without porn, with the intention of waiting to finish with your wife.

Sometimes the payoff is worth the wait. Other times you find your climax is impossible to deny, and you give in. Either way, you manage your self-servicing okay enough these days. It doesn't usually ruin your sex life too noticeably.

Your mind still wanders sometimes. This is your true escape: imagination. You may see a woman while shopping whose morbidly obese body begs you to imagine exploring all of her cellulite. Some women weigh twice that of your wife. She doesn't know that it would turn you on to see that woman naked. To enjoy being crushed and smothered by her. She thinks your desired weight limit is whatever she herself weighs.

She has gained over a hundred pounds since you first met. Maybe more. You don't encourage your wife to gain weight, except in jest. If anything you occasionally suggest that you both eat healthier. But you never make those changes. You would be okay if she put on weight. You wouldn't love her less.

You might worry that more weight might limit your years together, but you only worry a little. You might be vaguely embarrassed of her new size if she really let herself go. But you'd stay by her side.

Because you'd be turned on by her even if she gained hundreds of pounds. She might be a little less sexy, as it would be sad to admit. You would notice more varicose veins, and her fat would chafe more in places. You would notice things like that but it wouldn't stop you from being able to come. She herself would feel less sexy, and that would be the main downside.

But you don't wish for her to get bigger. You like her the way she is now.

But you never go long before you find yourself thinking. Sometimes with your dick in hand:

...Of a professor from college who wore too small a skirt for her dimpled thighs. Who once flashed you a surprising amount of ass when she bent to pick up a fallen marker.

...Of a slip'n'slide mishap in your twenties where a girl your age got out of the way too slow. You slid face first into her chubby ass. The memory is vivid. It may be the origin of your lust.

...Of the only other woman to sit on your face. She wasn't fat but she was tall. You were both 23. It was a one night stand. She wanted a rim job. She didn't know you were holding your breath to get a head rush. To simulate the feeling of being smothered.

...Of your wife sitting on you. Finally. Giving in to your needs. Using her weight to suffocate you. Knowing just how long to let you spasm under hear before you can breathe. For a moment. She lets you lick her there, showered or not. She wants you to plug her asshole with your nose.

...She wants you to tell her how badly you want her sweaty, fat ass to consume you. She wants you to black out under her weight, or just about. She wants you to come all over yourself while you see stars, while she mashes your face as deep as you'll go up her crack.

But this last one is no memory. It's only in your mind. And that's fine.

She's a good wife. She keeps you happy. But it would be really cool if she just sat on your face more often.