SSBBW Barb - Pt. 01: Buried in Sand

Story Info
Barb is big and gets creative with her facesitting fetish.
2.9k words
4.51
7.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's good and bad things about being upfront with someone on a first date: What you find attractive, what you enjoy behind closed doors.

The good is that you dodge all the false pretenses, and the person knows what you're looking for long term. Or short term, perhaps. The bad is that sometimes when someone shares your turn-ons, you run the risk of her liking them even more than you thought you yourself did.

My go-to search on porn sites is bbw facesitting. Always has been. Never really had the chance to experience that kind of thing first hand before I met Barb online. I'm 40, and was married once before, and it fell apart not long into the marriage.

My ex was a thin woman, attractive to most people, including myself. Mostly it ended because we faked who we were at first, and it turned out that we were too different. Our sense of humor didn't align, and our love life was missing something.

I took a chance with a dating site that specified in large women. I struggled with porn addiction during my marriage. I never got caught but it was a constant reminder I wasn't with my ideal woman.

I figured I should try to meet someone that really turned me on: a woman with curves. For me personally, the more the better.

At best I thought I'd meet someone, and have a fling. Barb wasn't looking for a fling. Once I got to know her, I realized she was someone I wanted around me all the time.

Her profile didn't lie whatsoever. I realized this the first time I saw her in person.

Name: Barbara H.

Sex: Female

Age: 41

Weight: 420 lbs

Hobbies: Sitting around

Most sites don't ask a woman's weight but this one was geared towards men looking exclusively for larger women. And you didn't have to answer. But Barb didn't mind.

She was blonde, massive, and a non-smoker. It was a hat trick for me. She said she liked that I shaved my head, and found me charming. I met her at a restaurant, we hit it off, and we got a little tipsy. We had sex.

They say bigger is better, but I'm baffled it's not an expression to describe women. It was such a more pleasurable experience being with a bigger, softer lady.

We talked about every little thing we liked. All our pet peeves and turn-ons. When she told me she liked sitting on men's faces, I thought I was dreaming. We talked about that, and how I always loved the act in theory, but never tried it out.

We tried it out. I was very happy. She had a massive butt, and found breathplay very hot. We did it again and again over the next few weeks, and it never got old.

As I mentioned before, it was amazing that we shared the fetish, but there was a potential downside: she always wanted to up the ante. She was an exhibitionist in a way that I was not.

She concocted elaborate situations to sit on my face in public settings. No easy feat, especially when I'm paranoid of being caught. The embarrassment wouldn't come from being caught with Barb. I was confident with her in public, and even normal PDA didn't bother me.

I just dreaded the awkwardness that might ensue.

We went to the pool, and she wanted me to sit on the pool floor while she sunk down and sat on me underwater until I needed air. We got some funny looks, but nobody said anything. It was a little too conspicuous for my taste.

If we took the bus somewhere in town, she would let me sit down first just to drag her huge ass across my face as she walked by, usually pausing a moment as my face met the middle of her yoga pant clad ass crack. She'd eventually continue, and sit by my side. It didn't satiate her desire to rest her weight on top of me.

Speaking of yoga, we took a class together once. I spent the whole time staring at her meaty rear as I failed miserably at complex poses. The class ended, she told me to stay laying on my back. She waited until everyone had left, and sat on me for a full two minutes until the trainer's footsteps alerted Barb to get up just in time.

The trainer had forgot her mat. She just missed Barb getting off me. Maybe she figured we had been fooling around. I was out of breath and trying to conceal a half-chub. We left awkwardly and never went back. We weren't really there for the yoga anyways.

Today we were trying out a new idea courtesy of Barb. We arrived at the beach early, before anybody had shown up. We took a small shovel and the usual beach stuff: towels, sunscreen, and some snacks.

I dug a hole the length of my body. I lied in the hole, and I watched Barb as she buried me in the sand. She wore a candy cane striped bikini top and bottom. Her curves shook as she poured sand over me. I stared at her thighs, scrolling my eyes over every inch of lumpy cellulite. She looked like a pin-up girl from the past, just with plenty of meat on her bones.

When she was done, the only parts of my body that weren't buried was half my head, and a single finger. I must have looked hilarious, Barb was laughing at me and smiling. I loved her smile. She had dimples.

She threw a large beach blanket over me. Everything got darker. She moved it to the left a little and a small hole, hand cut earlier by yours truly, freed my face from darkness. It fit snugly around me. My pointer finger poked around at the underside of the blanket.

She towered over me.

"Well my love? Ready? Just poke me when you need air or anything. Maybe a test run before I settle in?"

I was worried someone might see, and the beach would be busy soon.

"No I think I'm good honey. Go for it."

"Kay. Love you."

"You too!"

She put her feet on either side of me and lowered herself. She rested some weight on her palms as she positioned her big bum above me. I watched as her cheeks got closer and closer. My nose pressed into her bikini, and the lights went out. Then the weight followed, and the scent of her sweat. I don't know pheromone science at all, but when she gets sweaty, its bliss to me.

The sand was packed pretty good underneath me. When her whole body was resting on me, I didn't sink any further down into the sand. Just up, into her fleshy abyss as it poured over me. I could feel my groin swell in the sand. I was buried deeper on the lower half. Nothing new would be poking out of the sand.

I needed air badly. I poked with my finger in what must have been her thigh. She shifted to the left a little and I sucked in breath. She might have looked like she was stretching her back. Or maybe, slyly, passing gas.

"Alive honey?" Her voice was muffled but I felt it in my face, like her whole body hummed with every word. My ears were just above the sand.

"Good. Just air." I managed to say. "Probably need it every 10 or 20 seconds." My words sounded strained. Made sense: her ass was all around me.

"Okay. Our timing is good, there's already people coming. I love that nobody knows you're my little seat."

She sat down again. I was in heaven, but utterly helpless. I trusted Barb fully, but it was still a little dangerous. Every so often I would poke her for air, I'd get a refill, and then she'd suffocate me again. This went on for several minutes. After a while I needed a break. I was needing air more and more often.

I got her attention. She lifted. "Hey honey, I need a break. If you move back a little I can breathe a bit more free."

"Got it."

Her body tilted and she raised up a little. When she came down again, my mouth was closer to her bikini clad pussy. She was turned on, I could smell it.

"Good?"

"Yes, awesome." Still muffled but there was air. It filtered through her thighs and everything smelled great.

"I'm talking into my hand now, to not look crazy. Lots of people around. Families and couples. We're going to be here a while."

"Kay." I was content.

"I might read a book for a while."

"Okay. I'm good here."

Some time passed. I enjoyed huffing her aromas. The sand itched a little, and my nose was sore, but all was well. I was half-hard most of the time.

I thought I could nap if it wasn't for the minute movements of Barb above me. There was always pressure. Her stomach gurgled. I felt like I was listening to her body with a stethoscope.

Suddenly Barb turned and started speaking to someone.

"Aw! Hey cutie!" Her body twisted and leaned and my air intake was a little impaired.

A new muffled voice above me. "Sorry! He never listens. Just a pup."

A guy with a dog was chatting with Barb. No clue that her boyfriend was buried under her, breathing in her aromas from the source. Barely able to intake oxygen.

The man left after a bit. I wasn't the jealous type and Barb kept things light. I was only jealous he could stare at her in her bikini. I loved her ass, but I missed being able to check out her melon sized breasts, and swollen belly. Her cheeks were pressed so hard against me that I couldn't open my eyes if I tried.

"Sorry baby. Cute dog. Owner was an older guy. "

"Lucky guy, must have got a nice view up there. Oh, um. A little hard to get air."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." She adjusted her cheeks a tad. Way better.

I asked her, "Still happy with this plan? Working for you?"

"Just living a fantasy I've had for a while. I'm pretty turned on if you didn't notice. I'm not drowning you am I?"

"You haven't soaked through yet!" I was sort of looking forward to that part. Sometimes during a prolonged sitting session I would slowly slurp her sweet juices as they flowed down my face.

"I might lay down. Will that work?" She was quieter now. More people must have set up near them.

"Yeah, just scoot up a tiny bit, before you do."

She did as asked, and soon Barb leaned back and lay flat against me. She could be tanning for a bit. My jaw was free, but my nose and forehead was buried in her crack.

My head was pounding a little. But the feeling came and went. I felt Barb's insides churning again. She spoke to me quietly without getting up.

"Um baby?"

"Mmm."

"I think I have to..." She sighed in distress.

Oh. I kind of worried about this scenario before. Barb wasn't shy but she still acted lady-like around me. She had never farted in front of me before. Not once. Now she was telling me she was about to cross that milestone in our relationship, with me at the epicenter.

"Oh, ha-ha." I didn't have that fetish, and neither did she, to my knowledge. Although this would be a prime time to break it to me.

"I can try to...hold it. I wouldn't say anything but in case I can't warn you, and I-"

I didn't want her to feel embarrassed. I've never known her to be.

"Just do it, if and when you need to. I think you're too hot for that to ruin this." I was still quite nervous after saying the words. I wasn't really prepared for this today.

"You're too nice. Oh god. I'll make it up to you somehow. Sorry, sorry, sorry-"

A brief, low rumble escaped from her cheeks, vibrating sharply against me like a heavy bass speaker. Hot, sulfuric air burned past my nose, into my mouth. It warmed my face and assaulted my senses.

I groaned a little, I couldn't help it. It wasn't about to be my new turn on, but it was intimate in a way that was both dirty and hilarious.

"You poor thing. I didn't plan this. I would have told you if I-"

"It's okay!" I laughed. "It's pretty funny, really. I feel closer to you now."

She opened her thighs a bit to get some air flowing. "God, what a guy. Like I said, I owe you. Oh hell. Sit tight."

I wasn't really ready for another, the air was just starting to be breathable again. But I braced my mind and held my breath. Instead, she said hello to someone.

"Barb! Is that you?"

"Penny!"

"You're looking fabulous! Haven't seen you since the-"

"I know! Too long. How's Paul?"

"He's good, thanks. Working lots. And you? Have you met someone since..."

"Yeah, actually," Barb said, wiggling her ass on my face, "He's buried in the sand around here somewhere. Or probably swimming. It's a hot one."

I noticed that she was grinding me now, slowly. My face was being casually humped. My air was cut off half the time.

"For sure it is. Might go for a dip later myself. So, a new man in your life? Does he treat you right?"

Barb increased her gyrations. There was faint music nearby. Someone brought a stereo or bluetooth speaker. Maybe she was disguising her movements as just grooving to the song.

"He's great," she said, dropping down suddenly. I was sealed in. Suffocating badly. "He takes my breath away, honestly. And he makes me feel like I do the same for him."

I poked her. Nothing. I was starting to worry.

"After I heard about your last husband, I was worried for you. You seemed so down. But look at you! You're glowing. He must be a keeper. Don't let him get away."

Last husband? What the hell. She never mentioned- oh god I needed air. Was this her plan? To lull me into safety? How could I trust her to bury me and- I was blacking out. My chest hurt.

She leaned to her side. I gasped at the fresh air until my lungs were satiated.

"I take care of him," Barb said sweetly. "And he does the same to me. I'll call you sometime Penny, we'll do drinks."

They said their goodbyes. Barb sat up. My nose buried itself in her wet slit with her soaked bikini in between.

"Sorry babe. Penny was a friend from way back."

"I just thought I was going to die. No worries."

"God, what an awful woman I am. First I poison your air supply, then I dally in giving you air."

"I thought for a second your ex might have died the same way I almost did."

"Sorry you had to hear about him second hand. Brian was a chump but I didn't kill him. He just left me for someone skinnier. Not skinny, just not nearly as big as me."

"His loss," I said into her ass. "I already mentioned Sandy. She was no monster but...just not a good fit."

"You're a good fit for me." She started grinding me once more. She whispered, "Baby, I wanna come." Talking with her friend as she smothered me seemed to be the tipping point.

She sped up, and I felt my face being used as a tool for her stimulation. She spread her legs slightly and leaned forward. Now I was buried in pussy. Barb's juices washed over me. I felt her mashing her clit against my nose and jaw.

"You've been so good. I can't wait to finish you off at home." I wasn't given the option to speak, but I would have told her between the suffocation and her juices, and the mental image of her cumming the way she wanted, that I was about to bust, there in the sand.

I started humping, and I was able to find some friction.

"Penny is nice. I might be able to talk her into a threesome. Just as a treat. She's a only a little smaller than me. Okay, I'm-"

She ground me into the packed sand. She came hard and almost silently. I was sealed in. I found myself imagining being between two women the size of Barb and I was done. I moaned into her ass as I felt waves of pleasure shudder through me.

After a moment, Barb sat back and allowed me air.

"Wow, you got off!" She seemed impressed. "No hands!"

I laid panting in my tomb. "Just sand."

"Sounds scratchy."

"My shorts kept most of the sand away from my junk. It was different, but I couldn't wait until I got home. I'm covered in your sweetness."

"Poor baby. You did great. We just have to wait an hour or so until people start leaving. You're still mine for a little longer."

"Wouldn't want to be anywhere else." Truth.

"Good. Hey, I kind of have to..."

"Yes?"

"...Pee."

Another first was coming my way, whether I liked it or not.

My day wasn't over just yet. Every day with Barb was a new adventure. And I was right where I wanted to be.