BC Ch. 05: Anne-Marie's List of One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck that. I grabbed her jumper, lifted it over her breasts and kissed her nipples like little clits. She shrieked, "Too tickly!" and jolted away, but pulled her jumper off anyway. My palms found the skin-on-skin sweep of her back and her smile faltered. Her eyes deepened. She kissed me again and it was the gentlest one yet. A delicate touch of tongues. More like a first kiss than any of our hungry snogs. Then something else slipped from her into me, on a breath. It felt like a yearning.

When the kiss passed, she wouldn't catch my eye. She leant back to scamper her gaze around my torso like a playground. "You've got me so horny, I could cum on your abs!" She stirred her hips against my stomach. "Fuck me, BC. But don't cum, OK? Save it for— Oh..." She squinted between her legs. "Well that's a first."

A trickling chill on the side of my dick wasn't my own spillage. I followed her gawping and found a long drip had treacled from Anne-Marie and now ran down my hard-on, glistening like a spider web between us. Anne-Marie clutched her mound and flushed. "Sorry!" Her eyes searched my face. "I'm madly wet! You don't mind, do you?"

This slightly broke my heart. What fucker would ever mind that?

I took her hand from between her legs, and kissed her moist palm. She narrowed her eyes. "Oh fuck yes, someone as pervy as me, thank God!"

I played my hard cock-head over Anne-Marie's sloppy folds, under her heavy-lidded scrutiny in the mirrors. A three-quarter view of us, doubly reflected, presented a peepshow-kaleidoscope of blushing girls astride flushed giants. She dug fingernails into my shoulders and arms and chest, and caught her breath, enjoying us once-removed, and I felt jealous of that performing couple. I wanted that soft gaze peering into my eyes again, looking for the real me. But the mission was the mission. Whatever Anne-Marie wanted.

So, once I was good and glossy from her arousal, and she'd opened her inner lips to encourage me in, I lodged my tip up at her entrance and let her relax to encompass me. I rocked gently to get her used to my girth.

But Anne-Marie would have none of that. She sat down hard and cried out, instantly gyrating on my lap.

She bounced on my thrusts, pulling her stockinged feet onto the bed to straddle me, her knees up by her shoulders and hands braced on mine. The mirrors presented her spread and split on my shining, girl-greased piston. And I lost myself in that urging, and urgent engulfment; the rhythmic welcome of it. Dim minutes passed, punctuated only by our panting, our encouraging snogs and her occasional hissed, "Ffuck..." No other thought or word required. Just that primal push for her satisfaction.

But before long, my body needed to pump faster and harder, and Anne-Marie couldn't keep up. She gave over to me, face tipped to the ceiling, jaw agape, and breasts joggling while I held her steady and pile-drivered. Her hole squeezed at me, and she grunted. I drove on steadily with a sense of riding her wave and she squeezed inside once more. I clenched too as her swelling climax swelled mine, but didn't miss a beat. I powered on, focussed on her release to avoid erupting myself. She tensed inside again and this time her whole body stiffened.

With a quiet, leaked, "Yes." Anne-Marie curled into me. No giggling or dancing or frothy twitching this time. She slumped. I rammed her up and down my shoving cock, trembling her hot, wet breath into my ear.

My cock wanted to plough on, but I reined it in to let her wind down, slowing until power returned to her limbs. Finally, as if landing, she settled her weight onto my lap and wheezed like a deflating balloon.

"Holey-Moley." She said into my neck. Greedy little digs of her hips rode out the last of her shivers, and she drooped off me to flop across the bed. She stretched out like a cat sunning its belly. "Holey... Fucking... Moley."

She regarded my groin through slit eyes and with a creak of effort, heaved her dishevelled head over to my hips. Without a sound, she lapped at my basted cock and balls, cleaning them with the self-absorbed patience of a mother cat with her kitten. As if to calm herself, rather than excite me.

Still, I jerked as every nerve in my body lit up. Anne-Marie gave a muffled, "Tee hee," and tipped her head over my end.

With each plunge of her head my body both mushroomed and melted. In the reflection, her eyes were closed, and she was blushed down to her tits. One hand rubbed me into her with mounting insistence. She lay across me, her back to me, and just as my hips rolled with a gentle neediness at her sucking, hers moved to, as if winding herself back up. Then she turned onto all fours, to sink me deep into her throat. I grabbed her arse and swung it over my face.

She unsuckered from my cock and lifted her hips to blink down between her legs. "I've cum loads. I'm good. Let me do you."

I growled at her swollen, glistening folds.

"OK. Race you, then!" Anne-Marie gobbled me back into her and splayed her knees to settle her mound on my face with the sigh of someone getting into a hot bath. Not surprisingly, a thick, salty drip hit my lips first, forcing my tongue out to collect it, then a wet labial kiss. I licked up at her warm pool and dabbed at her clitoris and tried to calm myself, to make it all last. But my cock pulsed in quick little throbs, actually ready to cum in response to licking her, as much as the hot whirlpool of her sucking.

She breathed a little raggedly above me as I licked her from her hole to clit and back again. And again she focussed on our reflected, third-person show: gyrating her hips, lifting a leg to reveal me licking her, blurring her hand up and down me. Still, at least she seemed aware that every time she returned to sucking after rubbing me, I got close to cumming, because each time she gave a triumphant, "Mm-hmm!" as I gasped.

I'd vaporised from the waist down. Her sucking had somehow become a part of my own body, pumping me like a new heart. Meanwhile I wriggled my tongue between her legs, opened her bum cheeks and thighs and nestled into her until my mouth and her cunt fused into one, excellent, new organ.

Anne-Marie faltered, then muttered, "Give me my cum." And launched at me again, so when I slid a finger into her, it was almost in self-defence. She gasped off me, but only for one breath, then stuffed me back into her. I curled my finger into her slot, probing for the sponginess behind her entrance as if to mirror her soft tongue on my stiffness in her mouth. Anne-Marie cried out "Mmm! Mmm!" and her buttocks shook.

But when her noises rose an octave, and her hole sucked at my fingers, it only brought me closer to orgasm. Everything had gone topsy-turvy; I'd utterly lost the thread of who was who. The warm pull of her sucking was the swell of her clit in my mouth. The pounding of her fist on my cock was the probe of my finger in her hole.

Slightly out of control, I growled into her sex and it was like an animal command. It rolled along a sinuous wave of her torso to pour from her in a nasal, cock-muffled squeal.

Her body twitched above me and her sucking grew uncoordinated. Sweet mercy for me, as it took the edge off and left me free to concentrate on her as she writhed on my face. I licked calmly, insistently up at her. Paddling up the tsunami.

Her tongue quivered rigid against my cock. She went scary-quiet, and sagged, utterly limp. Honestly, I thought she'd passed out. Her lips hung loose over my dick and she drew three or four very deep, slow, breaths...

Then roared like a grizzly bear.

Her juices gushed all over my hands and face. I lapped at her, cheering as she tremored and howled and covered me in her cum. Her mouth clamped to me again and she rode it out on both ends of me, thumping the bed and screaming. And I laughed. I never wanted to stop licking her. Ever. There is nothing on earth lovelier than licking an orgasming woman.

Except perhaps an orgasming woman desperately trying to suck you off.

This climax did leave her hyper-sensitised and she dismounted my head to stop me licking up more of her salty-sweet cum. She shut her legs over her sodden mound and, even while she still juddered from her orgasm, re-arranged herself to kneel beside my hips. No blabbermouth now. No watching our reflection like a TV. Her eyes were locked to her prey and totally focussed on consuming it.

With the pressure of pleasing her relieved, it was as if I felt her for the first time. She gently bobbed her head and all heaven broke loose.

Anne-Marie's blow-jobs weren't like any blow job I've ever had, they weren't a "job" at all. She clearly just enjoyed my cock, enjoyed her tongue on it, the hardness in her mouth and hand.

My wits flip-flopped about how much I wanted to cum in her mouth right then. And whether Anne-Marie really wanted this or not, despite how keen she seemed. I mean did she just feel obliged, or did she really enjoy it?

I groaned as my cock flutter-pulsed again, teetering on the brink of climax, and Anne-Marie moaned excitedly and sucked on, and that was the moment I realised something. That sometimes the most selfless thing you can do is give in to someone's desire to please you. Let them have that power over you, and enjoy it, and their enjoyment of it.

Anne-Marie took one last breather, wanking me, whispering, "Yes... yes..." to my purple cock-head as it plunged in and out of her fist, and I think we both knew that this time, when she sucked me back into her, I would cum.

But I was closer than I thought. A rush charged through me. I arched up to her quick hand, locked solid.

And exploded.

Anne-Marie squeaked, dropping into the jet of cum to engulf my erupting head even as I splattered her lips. I pumped frantic spurts into her while she hummed, slowing her head while she milked me. In the mirror she looked like a vampire stooped over a victim, calmly feeding as it thrashed below her.

I roared at the explicit, yet illicit sensation of having my orgasm sucked out of me. And she wouldn't stop. I had no idea when I'd even finished cumming or not. Anne-Marie suckled and kissed and coo-ed and licked and it went on and on, beyond my orgasm, beyond unbearable hyper-sensitisation and into a soothing, calming, caress. I don't think she wanted it to end any more than I did.

I stroked her hair, and as if just waking, she let me go. My cock flopped comatose onto my belly.

I leant up on my elbows to find her watching herself suck her lips clean. She smiled sheepishly and with a quick flick of the tongue lapped up the last splash from the back of her wrist, then kissed and patted my exhausted cock as if to put it to bed.

"Fuck, that was amazing." She prowled on all fours to my empty head, her tongue probing the corner of her lips. I don't know if anyone was ever more gorgeous to me than this girl at this moment. In every way, Anne-Marie was my ideal. Honest, funny, beautiful. And every bit as dirty as me.

"Thanks, Fluffer." She pecked me on the cheek. "I so needed that." She flopped beside me. "I've never cum so hard, or so many times!"

I put an arm around her, and pulled her to me. I could still taste her cum. She could no doubt still taste mine. It was like a secret, intimate vow. Fuck, I could marry someone like her.

But she stiffened, and pushed away. "I've got to go." I gripped her tighter. She wrestled out of my arms. I made a playful grab at her waist, but she was up and gathering her clothes.

As she dressed, using the mirrors to get her outfit just right, she regarded my naked reflection as it watched her. She said nothing.

#

"Jesus, BC, I didn't need the cum play. Giddyap." Sara kicked her heels at my thighs. Later that morning, as ever, she rode me piggyback all the way to college. I sped up.

She said Anne-Marie had called her after seeing me, but wouldn't tell me what they talked about until I recounted the above story.

"You said you wanted every detail. It was fucking amazing though, Sara. So... honest. I loved her cum, she loved mine..."

"Stop. Ugh." She squirmed on my back. "You got my knickers soggy with the licking and fucking though."

"As you say, 'Stop. Ugh'. But you're welcome. So come on, what did Anne-Marie tell you?"

Sarah squirmed again. "Can I have a cheeky grind on your back, BC? I feel clitty."

"Don't change the subject."

"Come on. Please. Just a quickie. I won't tell."

"I'll buckaroo you I swear."

Sara took a deep breath. Not a good sign. "She said you didn't say a word to her the entire time, and it was a little scary, but kind of strong-silent scary. So, sexy in a way. She said she loved it, generally. But then you wouldn't let her go at the end and that was just plain scary."

My ears warmed, then my cheeks. Shit, had I focussed so hard on listening to her, that I'd really not said a word? And was my neediness so obvious?

"That explains the quick exit."

"Yep. Moron. What were you thinking? You've got to get over this need for a girlfriend. It's going to stop you finding someone. No-one likes desperate. Man up." She smacked the back of my head. "No. Men are too weak. Woman up."

"Umm. Thanks. I think."

Sara clicked her tongue and kicked her heals and I realised I'd slowed to a plod.

"But she liked it though, generally?" I said. Not at all needy. "She said that right?"

"She fucking loved it! She congratulated me on my excellent teaching."

"Fucksake."

Sara flopped in hilarity on my back.

I resisted the urge to chuck her off. "So what do you think? Should I call her again?"

"OK, about that. She..." Another deep breath. "She got back together with her boyfriend, actually. Sorry BC."

"What? When?"

"Straight after leaving your place."

I shuffled her higher up my back, trotted across a road before the lights changed, then slowed to a mulish plod again. Sara gripped me tight suddenly, as if reading my spiralling mood. Fuck college. I considered meeting my site-mates down the pub, they'd be having a lunchtime pint soon.

She gasped. A raspy edge to it. No doubt annoyed at me, as ever. "Come on..." She seemed to struggle with getting comfy on my back. "Don't... sulk."

"Why him, though? He was an asshole."

A long, gnarly, sigh. "She said you made her realise that bad sex with someone she loved, was better than the best sex ever with someone she didn't."

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

Sara drew her arms tighter around my neck, and crossed her legs around my waist. "Oh Sweetie, you'll find someone. Be patient."

"Hang on. Did she really say the best sex ever?"

Sara laughed. "Yep."

"Ha." I shook her like a rucksack. "OK, go on then, sort out your clittiness. I'll look the other way."

"Thanks Fluffer." She kicked her heals. "But I already did. Giddyap."

12