BC Ch. 07: Strip Chess with Guapa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was like a released wild animal in her now, Guapa slack and ragdolled on the tabletop as I pummelled, each push sliding her away from me further up the smooth stone surface until I had to climb on too. I threw one of her legs over my shoulder and gripped it tight as her body on the moped, this time to keep her in place while I rode her at a selfish speed, desperate to release but in the process lighting her up again.

My thrusts grew frantic and Guapa shoved at my cock, muttering "Si-si-si, go, do it..." when I was whacked by God's own lumphammer. I reeled, shuddered to a halt.

Supernova.

I roared, Guapa screeched and our hips spasmed together like the thrust ends of a high voltage cable. I was thrown forward and she gripped me with arms and legs, as if hanging on, as I jammed a crazy fit of thrusts into her.

The real world settled slowly over our twitching bodies. Laughter tumbled out of us, syncopated with kisses that spiralled in from neck to jaw to cheek to lips.

"Mother. Fucker." Guapa cackled and shakily untwined her limbs from me so I could flop off onto my back. I hit the hot stone like a sacrificial lamb, eyes shut, blowing deep breaths and trying not to giggle. A breeze rippled over my wet skin and a sudden shade cooled me.

I opened my eyes to find Guapa sitting up, haloed by the sun, her eyes flicking all over me, grinning. She pecked a kiss to my lips, then my chest then my wet cock. She licked at it like a cat with a kitten, at first lazily then -- as if taking some energy from it -- up on all fours and more vigorously. After the intensity of our orgasm this was a deliriously comforting sensation. It also had the enjoyable side effect of keeping me very hard. She caught my eye, smiled sheepishly and, I swear, actually smacked her lips.

"I tell you already girls taste nicer than boys, si?" Her voice was husky from all her screaming. She turned back to my cock. "But Girls AND boys tastes best!" With that, she dropped her mouth over my end and sucked tenderly at it. Glee burst from me now, absolute, empty-headed joy. I sent a silent prayer of thanks to my best friend back home and pulled Guapa's hips over my face.

"Let me just check that..."

I would love to leave this story here, and would if it wasn't for one tiny extra thing. Guapa and I sixty-nined languorously in the lovely sun for ages, just letting our bodies recharge ready for more maybe-fun. Then, almost as an aside, she said, "GG, you know... you are a very good Fluffer." She lifted her hips off my mouth to address me between her legs. "You lick me just like Sara."

12