I Took His Wife ... Ch. 01

Story Info
I meet the woman of my dreams.
7.1k words
4.68
35.8k
93

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

- Ch. 01

by Ghostwalker

(with Input by TheIrishLass)

The simple fact is I love big breasts. I don't mean ones that hang down to a woman's navel when she takes off her bra but a nice set of D, DD, or even E. It doesn't even matter if they're natural or enhanced just so long as they're soft to the touch and ride high on the woman's chest.

I also love women with red hair. Now don't get me wrong ... blondes are nice, and brunettes are a bit better because many of them high-light their hair with a touch of auburn, but there's just something about a red-head that stirs something deep inside me and instantly gets me hard.

And finally, I love pregnant women. Yeah, I know it may sound crazy and my therapist says all these things are probably part of a complex related to my mother. You see, my mom was killed in an auto accident when I was 13 years old ... just old enough for me to start seeing her as a woman and not just as mom.

I was the eldest of three kids; me, my sister, and a baby on the way, when the accident took place. I don't remember much about it, just that mom had been complaining about stomach cramps all day and we were on the way to the hospital when it happened. Dad was away, as usual, either 'out with the boys' or 'working late' both of which I learned later in life were ways of saying he was off 'sowing his oats' while mom was unavailable due to her pregnancy.

Mom, my sister, and the baby died in the accident. I lived but not without my own reminders of that day. The left side of my face is scared, from glass and burns, and I lost my eye so now I wear an eye patch giving my a rakish look.

After that things were never the same between dad and I. To be perfectly honest, I hated him and felt it was his fault that the rest of the family had died.

We tolerated each other while I was going through therapy and various surgeries and then 'POOF' I was sent to a boarding school on the West coast. I lasted one semester before being expelled for fighting with another student who was teasing me about my patch.

I lasted a full year at the next school and 2 weeks at the last school. The counselors told my father I was suffering from 'Bouts of Physical Aggression due to Clinical Depression' and needed more help than they could give me. That's when he had the great idea of shipping me off to southern France to a specialty school. Yep, the land of beautiful women, bronzed tans, and countless topless and nude beaches. I was in heaven!

Once there, I finally settled down and made it through school and the University where I'd mastered in Cyber Forensics. It was the Summer after I graduated that I found myself sitting on one of those marvelous beaches 'girl watching' when the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen approached me.

"Excuse me."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I've noticed that you seemed to be staring at me several times today. Do we know each other?"

Realizing that there was no way I could deny it, I replied, "Yes, ma'am, I have. And no ma'am, we don't. But I just couldn't help myself since you're probably the most beautiful woman on this beach."

She blushed. "Really now," she stated, the hint of an Irish brogue in the tone. "I'm sure there are far more beautiful young ladies of your age here on the beach today."

"Hmmmm, maybe ... but as you said they're YOUNG ladies."

"Ahhhh. Should I take that to mean your prefer older woman?"

"Lets just say that certain women have assets that most younger ladies don't," I said as my eyes dropped from her face to her breasts.

"Ohhhh, you mean these?" She teased as she took a breast in each hand and lifted them as if offering them to me.

"Yeah, that's part of it."

"Ohh, and what else, may I ask?"

"Certain women feel far more comfortable about their sexuality and their sexual needs."

"And how would you know that?"

"Because most 'young ladies', as you call them, wouldn't have done what you just did with your breasts," I replied with an impish grin on my face.

She laughed as she stretched out her hand, "Hi, I'm Jennifer."

"I'm Pete," I said as I took her hand and gently kissed the back of it.

"Ohhhhhh, such a flirt."

"Can't blame a guy for trying."

"Trying?"

"To hook up with a beautiful woman."

"So you think I'm beautiful?"

"Absolutely!"

"Too bad my husband doesn't seem to think so. He's constantly off to some business meeting or other. And if it's not that, he's working late in the office or having dinner with a client."

"I've heard that before."

"Can I ask you a question?" she said while staring at my eye patch.

"Childhood accident."

"Serious?"

"Nothing I haven't learned to live with."

"You look like a pirate."

"Be careful, I may try to steal something from you," I teased.

"Like what?" she replied, placing her hands on her hips defiantly.

"Your body," I whispered with as much bravado as I could muster.

Her face turned a deep red as she stuttered looking for the right words to reply. "I ... ahhhh ... I think I better get going. I need to meet my husband for a dinner engagement in an hour."

"It's been my pleasure," I said, light-heartedly. "I hope to see you again."

With that she spun on her heels and waved over her shoulder as she quickly walked away.

Fortunately, for me, that evening was warm with a light breeze off the ocean, so I decided to eat at a small restaurant along the beach. I was just finishing when I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder.

"Hello, handsome."

"Hello, gorgeous," I replied as I turned and looked up at Jennifer's gorgeous face. "I thought you had a dinner engagement?"

"WE DID," she said, angrily. "But then he got a call from his office and he suddenly had to leave."

I recognized the bullshit from when my father had used the same excuse years before. "In other words?" I asked in a sympathetic tone.

"So, in other words, he's probably off fucking his secretary ... again."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"I hope you're not too sorry," she murmured, sensuously.

"Careful. With that tone in your voice I might get the wrong idea."

She leaned closer to my ear, whispering, "If your idea is to fuck me until I can't walk then you got exactly the message I wanted you to get."

I quickly paid my bill and took her by the hand, walking towards the beach.

"Here? On the beach?"

"No. I have a small place just down there," I pointed towards a cluster of apartments a short walk away. "I thought you might want to take a little time to think about what you're offering."

She stopped in her tracks and stared at me. "Who are you?" she teased. "I've never had a young man, or any man for that matter, be more concerned about my feelings than his own desires."

"I'm a lover."

"You mean like a Gigolo?" she said, slightly startled.

"No way!"

She stood there staring at me waiting to explain.

"The first thing you have to understand it that things are a lot ... I guess 'looser' is a good word, here compared to other parts of the world. So, when I took my Health & Sex Education class in school the teacher was able to get a bit more ... mmmmmm ... graphic, shall we say. It didn't hurt that she was absolutely gorgeous which meant that more than a few times the guys in class all had boners by the time she was done," I said, glad that it was dark so she couldn't see me blushing. "Anyway, one of the things she stressed was the difference between 'a lover' and 'a fucker'.

"I'm listening," she said, softly.

"Well, to put it simple, 'a lover' is someone that takes their time to find out what their partner likes, and doesn't like, before, during, and after, they make love. 'A fucker' on the other hand is only into it for their own satisfaction."

"Wow," she sighed. "That definitely puts my husband in the 'fucker' category which means I have something special to look forward to tonight."

"Careful ... don't put me on that pedestal," I said, in a hushed voice, as I took her in my arms. "I love the idea of taking you back to my place but I don't want you to suddenly back-out or regret a single moment of it."

"Kiss me," she whispered, softly.

Our lips touched and the rest of the world faded away. I felt the softness of her lips, and the vague taste of the wine she'd had with her dinner. I also felt her lips opening and accepting my tongue as we battled back and forth but most of all I felt her body pressing and rubbing against mine.

"Ohmigod," she wheezed into my ear when we broke apart. "I haven't been kissed like that in years. My body feels like it's on fire."

I held her close, one hand running up and down the soft, exposed flesh of her back, while the other took a grip on her ass and squeezed.

"Mmmmm. You could make me cum just from what you're doing."

"So what's stopping you?" I whispered as I pulled her against me even tighter, my growing cock now rubbing against the junction between her legs.

"Ohhhhhh. Is that what I think it is?"

"What do you think?" I asked as I gently took her arm from around my neck and placed her hand on the front of my pants.

"Ohmigod!! It feels huge!"

"I dunno know about that."

"Well I do! And right now I think we better get going or I'm liable to fuck you right here on the beach."

"So what's stopping us?"

She pulled away from me, again, a shocked look on her face. "You gotta be kidding."

"Why?"

"Well ... well ... because."

I laughed softly as I held her hand against my cock. "Listen, this it a topless beach during the daytime and by unspoken rule turns into a nude beach at night. It wouldn't be the first time that two lovers have taken advantage of the warm breeze and romantic setting."

"So there might actually be couples making love on the beach right now?" she murmured.

"Some are making love, and some are just fucking because they feel in the mood."

"Mmmmmm, that sounds so sexy."

"So?"

"So, what?"

"Wanna give it a try?"

"What? Fucking here on the beach?"

I stood silently watching as her mind battled against her body's growing demands.

"Maybe another time. Right now I need to get somewhere where I can get out of these clothes. I feel like they're gonna burst into flames any minute now."

"I can help with that," I said as I grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up and over here head.

"Hey!" she giggled in a soft, startled voice as her hands instinctively went up to cover her exposed breasts.

"What? Doesn't that feel better?"

She stood there for a moment looking around the beach for anyone that might be watching before she slowly dropped her hands.

"You sure you wanna be seen with a half-naked, old lady?" she quipped.

"I'd be honored to be seen anywhere if that woman was you."

"More flattery," she laughed.

We walked a short distance down the beach before she suddenly stopped.

"Having second thoughts?"

"No," she said as she placed a hand on my shoulder for balance. "Just getting rid of these," she continued as she took off the high-heels she'd been wearing, "and these," she finished as she deftly rolled her nylons down her leg, leaving nothing on but a pair of thong panties.

I didn't say a word when I took her clothes in one hand and held her hand with the other as we headed down the beach towards my apartment. Throughout the walk, I stole glances at her breasts and was amazed at how the beach air, or her own desire, was making her nipples grow and harden.

"Nice," she said when we entered my efficiency apartment.

Actually, it wasn't much. A small kitchenette, the bathroom, a table and chairs, a computer work-station, and a queen size bed pretty much filled the space.

"I think this looks a lot better," I said as I took her in my arms again and kissed her.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned. After a few moments, I pulled away and kissed her neck and placed a hand under her left breast. "I like ...," she began only to suddenly stop when I lowered my mouth to the orb, gently kissing the velvety skin. "Ohhhhhh," she crooned as her back arched and she shoved more of her breast against my face. "So turned on." It was obvious that all thoughts of her husband were forgotten.

I pulled away just far enough to get a really good look at the beautiful woman before me. Long, red hair, grey-green eyes and a body that almost every man, and a few women, I knew of would've loved to get their hands on.

"You like?" she purred as she slid from my grasp with the grace of a ballerina, stripping off her thong to reveal a thin 'landing strip' of auburn hair above the junction of her legs.

"Absolutely!"

"36D or sometimes a double-D depending on the manufacturer," she said as she held up her breasts, "25, 38," she finished as her hands slowly slid down her body. "I work-out three times a week to keep in shape and I like to sunbathe, preferably with as little on as possible, to get a nice deep tan. Not bad for a 31 year old," she whispered seductively.

My cock hardened even more as I watched her show off her body.

"Now, what about you?" she asked as she moved closer and began to peel off my clothes. "Ohhhhhhh, I like a man who doesn't have a lot of hair on his chest," she said as she ran her fingernails across the exposed flesh. "And what's this?" she teased as she unbuckled my pants and ran her hand across the bulge in the front, while rubbing her breast against my arm.

"A little something for later on," I replied as I placed a hand under her breast, lifting it to my waiting mouth.

"What if I don't want to wait?" she snickered.

"They say patience is a virtue," I replied as my lips and tongue explored her magnificent orb, moving closer and closer to her lust-swollen nipple. I circled it, repeatedly, listening to her moan and gasp, before finally taking it between my lips.

"Arrrgghhhhhh," she groaned as she intertwined her fingers in my hair, pulling me closer. "Sooooo gooooddddddd. It's been so fucking long. I need you. I need to feel your hands on my body, your tongue exploring and teasing every inch of me, and your cock buried deep inside of me."

The amazing thing was I felt the exact same way. I wanted ... no ... I NEEDED her. It wasn't something I could but my finger on but there was something about her that I needed ... needed in a way I'd never felt before.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned. "More ... more ..."

Ever so slowly, I lowered my right hand, from her hip, down between her legs until I found the cleft beneath the strip of auburn hair. She was wet, and I don't mean a little bit ... she was sopping. Standing there I teased her outer lips, spreading them and sliding my finger in between them before withdrawing.

"Don't tease me," she pleaded. "I need this so bad."

I ran my finger up and down the slit, coating it with her juice, before sliding it into her.

"Yessssssssss," she hissed as I continued to enter her until I curled my finger upwards to gently rub the hypersensitive flesh of her 'g-spot'. "Ohmigod ..." she moaned as she grabbed my shoulders for support. "Sooooo ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ..."

Taking my cues from how she was responding, I sucked her nipple into my mouth and lightly bit down on it while swirling my tongue across the nerve-laden nub.

"So good ... so good ... so good," she moaned as I sucked harder. She dug her fingernails into my shoulder while bringing her other hand up to her mouth to keep from screaming.

I smiled, mischievously, around her nipple as I shifted my hand and brought my thumb down on her clit, strumming across it. That was all it took to break down the last of her resistance.

"CUMMMIIINNNGGGGGG!!"

I felt her body tremble and then stiffen. Her pussy clamping down on my finger, as her juice flowed around it and down her legs. Then with one final shudder, she collapsed almost like an old rag doll. It was lucky that I still had such a tight hold on her or she would have fallen to the floor. Instead, I scooped her up and carried her to my bed.

"Just like a bride," she muttered.

I laid her down and then, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, I quietly shed my clothes and slipped into the bed next to her. I slid my arm under her head so she was resting on my shoulder and gently caressed her breasts as she drifted in post-orgasmic bliss. After awhile, she rolled onto her side, draping an arm over my chest and a leg over my thigh, as she nuzzled against my neck.

"That was fantastic," she whispered.

"I hope I ..."

"Shhhhh," she responded by gently placing a finger against my lips. "If the rest of our evening is even one-half as good as what just happened I'll be the happiest woman in France."

"One-half?" I said, teasingly.

"Okay, one-third," she teased back.

I raised my eyebrow, questioningly.

"Okay, okay, one-quarter," she giggled as she kissed my neck.

I didn't say another word, instead I gently pushed her onto her back and brought my lips to hers, once again. The kiss started out soft and almost chaste but quickly escalated to the kiss of passion-filled lovers. I felt her nipples harden against my chest and at the same time, my cock throbbed as it brushed against her thigh.

I have no idea how long the kiss lasted. It could have been minutes or hours, I didn't care.

When she finally pushed me away, she whispered, "I need this ... and I don't know why but I need it from you. My husband never seems to have the time to give me what I need from a man. But right here, right now, I think I've found what I've been missing," she continued as she pulled my hand to her lips and kissed it. "Feeling you pressed against me, your skin against mine, makes me feel ... I don't know how to explain it ... Just kiss me, anywhere and everywhere you want ... just don't stop."

I moved as if I were in a trance ... kissing her neck, the area just under her earlobe, along her shoulder, and then across her chest just above her breast. I could feel, and hear, her breathing getting faster and more irregular but I resisted going any further. "They're so beautiful," I whispered. "I've never seen anything that looks so absolutely gorgeous."

She giggled, seductively. "You know exactly what to say to make a woman feel special."

I cupped her breasts in my hands, paying attention to their size and weight. I teased them using just my fingertip to trace 'figure-8's' from one breast through her cleavage to the other and back, over and over. I grew closer and closer to her nipples each time until with the last stroke I captured one between my thumb and index finger, squeezing it.

"That's it, lover. Now kiss them, all over ... ohhhhhh, that's perfect. Mmmmmm ... take the tip of your tongue and run it all around the nipple ... yessssssss ... that's it, just like that ... ohhhhh, so good ...," she sighed as she cupped her breasts and squeezed them. "Take the nipple in your mouth and suck on it. Ohhhhhhhhh, my ... ohhhhhhh, my ... oooohhhhhhhhh," she groaned.

Instinctively, I latched onto her nipple and for the briefest of moments, I wondered what it would be like to latch onto her like this if she were pregnant.

She was thinking about other things. Her nipples had always been sensitive and she'd cum many times in the past just by playing with them. "Oh god ... oh god ... oh god ... I can't believe ... already ... ohhhhhhhhhh ... don't stop ... please, baby ... don't stop sucking my tits. I'm going to ... you're going to make me ... ooohhh ... nngghh ... aaahhhHHHHHH ... AAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" she wailed.

I'd heard of women who could orgasm just by having their tits played with but she was the first I'd ever been with. She was like a wild woman beneath me; her hips bouncing up and down on the mattress until my cock slid between the junction of her legs rubbing against her pussy lips and clit.

"Need more ... can't take any more," she sighed as she pulled me from her tit while she reached down and wrapping her hand around my swollen cock. "Need this ... need this deep inside me ... need to feel it stretching me ..." she paused.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers
12