BC Ch. 09: Pearl's Crush

Story Info
"Fluff me. Now." Pearl waved her feet. "Please!"
5.5k words
4.86
2.8k
1
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

Pearl has a crush.

People call me BC. Big Cat. A nickname I've had since I was a boy. However, during my years at art college I was known as 'Fluffer'. These are the stories of that time. Fluffer's tales.

--Trigger warning. Though this starts fun, it has upset a few readers. If you're still in recovery from a loved one's betrayal you might want to read a different story. Sorry. BC

#

Pearl was a shaggy-pink-haired punkette in Sara's year who, since Mazzy mentioned me in the music press, had developed a huge crush on yours truly. Actually more than a crush. She kind of stalked me. More than once, I'd lowered my drawing-board to find her fluttering enormous, Cleopatra-eyes at me across the studio, resplendent in her tutu, thigh socks and steel-toe boots; a look oddly in keeping with her Japanese heritage. I was flattered by her attention and found her spikily cute (it'd been weeks since Mazzy and months since Guapa) but Sara warned me off. Apparently Pearl had marched up to her once demanding, "Is it you I speak to about having a go on Fluffer? How much?"

She'd inherited her mum's beauty, but her Dad's arrogance.

Pearl's dad was the head of the school-- AKA "The Professor". He also became my best pal when he found out I was a professional carpenter. It turned out he needed some work done on his house, a listed brutalist masterpiece he'd designed himself, and offered me a day's work repairing a window. Mate's rates, naturally. A typical architect, he didn't see this as me doing him a favour either, but rather: "a great opportunity to get hands-on with a piece of architectural history." At least he sweetened the offer with use of his pool. It was a hot summer and I needed the cash (and favourable grades) so I agreed.

It was only when I turned up to recce the job that I remembered Pearl lived with him.

The Professor showed me round his, admittedly outstanding, house and I made a list of materials he would need to fix it. All the while, Pearl lay sunbathing in a tiny white bikini.

"You know Pearl." He wafted a hand in her direction. "Right give me that list, I'll go and get what you need. Why don't you test the pool? I shan't be long."

I suggested I help him at the builder's merchants but he insisted he'd be OK and left me alone with his scary daughter.

The garden was huge, surrounded by a small forest of tall trees and very private. I'd brought my swimming trunks but faltered, unsure where to change. Pearl watched me squirm for a bit, then pointed to a concrete-roofed, timber-slatted construction at the head of the pool. I'd assumed was some kind of vent but it turned out to be a brutalist pool house.

I undressed in the dim little bunker, jumping as a shadow slid across needle-thin strips of sunlight cast on the concrete floor--the tip-toeing shape of a girl who clearly didn't realise how the sun betrayed her. She dropped to all fours, and peered up through the slats. My skin prickled under her intrusive gaze, but my heart kicked off with the illicit thrill of it, swelling me as I pulled on my trunks. Her shadow slinked off.

Sliding open the door revealed her lying on a lounger right outside, laid out between the pool house and the pool. She was sunbathing on her front with her bikini top unfastened and she bit back a grin as I padded past her to the water.

Pearl's body, usually trussed and strapped into its spiky punk armour, was surprisingly sensuous underneath; a long back, with short, muscular legs, curvy hips and an enticing bubble-butt. My heart raced. My shorts shrank. When I dived into the cool water I half expected it to hiss and steam.

I swam to the opposite end and cast a quick eye in her direction. She'd turned over to watch me, unabashed, eyes shielded with one hand. She was reclined and-- my eyes were watery, I rubbed them -- yep. Topless.

I thrashed two or three more lengths, my brain and body slugging it out over what I should do.

Brain said, "Sara warned you about her. Also, she seems the sort to enjoy angering her dad, she might want to get caught."

Body replied, "She sexy. She keen. Give me sex."

I took another breather. Pearl still stared, this time over raised knees. She caught me checking her and twisted her feet at the ankle. Was that to offer her plump gusset?

I swallowed and forced myself to stay put. If we were caught I'd piss off both a client and the person in charge of my grades.

She tapped a foot, scowled, then shouted, "Dad takes ages in the builder's merchants." Her squeaky voice echoed off the rippling water. "He'll be at least half an hour." She tilted her face to the sun and butterflied her knees flat. "Just saying."

I locked my brain in its room and charged up the pool toward her.

I stopped bang in front of her lounger. She smirked as my gaze snagged between her creamy thighs, where the tempting ball of her mound was pushed up by her spread knees. She rocked her hips, as if to show she knew where I was looking, and tickled a breast until her nipple pointed. "Hello Fluffer."

She laughed a little nervously as I pushed up onto the poolside and presented myself, drenched and pumped from exercise and excitement. She bit her lip, my shadow laid across her like a prediction. I was already pretty hard in my trunks and made no attempt to hide the tenting.

But suddenly I didn't know where to start. Pearl was the first girl I'd ever wanted to lick and fuck before we'd even had a conversation. It felt cold. Wrong, even.

As if bored waiting for me to start, she fingertipped the undersides of her breasts, then down, over her stomach, hips, and along her inner thighs.

'The vagina on a woman is here' I recalled Sara's drawing all those months ago, and smiled. The fond memory calmed me down a little, but then stung as I remembered Sara's warning.

"You gonna fluff me or not?" Pearl talked to my shorts and torso.

I took a deep breath and followed the guidance of my shadow. I stooped over her, dribbling chilly water over her hot skin. She shivered and giggled.

"Oops," I said.

She grinned. "I was wet already."

We chuckled at the corny gag and I put my lips where I'd dripped, replacing cold with warm, plucking kisses over her breasts and ribs.

She hummed and pushed her chest up to me. I poised over her on my arms, braced on the sides of the lounger, dipping my head to her. There was a massive (and surprisingly horny) difference between my 6 and a half foot frame and her 5 feet, and when I dropped between her legs it was my stomach and chest that settled to the warm, soft-on-hard contents of her bikini.

She whimpered then surprised me by going completely still. I looked up to find her staring down at me, eyes welling. This wasn't the tough punkette I expected.

She wiped her cheek and grinned. "Ignore me, sorry. I've wanted this so long." She laughed wetly and grabbed my head, pulling our faces together. Her tongue ramraided me and I tried to ignore an uneasy sense of pulling on a tiger's tail as she growled in my mouth, grinding hips and face to me at the same time. Even as we snogged, she pressed my shoulders, urging me down...

Overwhelmed by her, I sat back to enjoy her sulk while I swung her knees shut. She was an excellent sulker. Pearl's bottom lip curled out naturally, giving her a constant, filthy pout that I'd imagined many times covered in my cum. A shameful admission, but I'd been spoilt by the likes of Guapa, Charlotte and Anne-Marie. I was starting to believe most women secretly craved semen, whatever Sara said to the contrary. Also, I figured someone as infatuated as Pearl would surely do anything...

I waited a playful moment, then grasped Pearl's bikini bottoms and pulled them over her hips, up her raised thighs and let them drop to her podgy feet. She grasped the backs of her knees and pulled her legs back and apart so impatiently her bikini bottoms still hung off one ankle.

"Fluff me. Now." She waved her feet. "Please!"

I let her wait and lapped up the view instead. She shivered as I regarded her naked pussy--bald but for, of course, a thin Mohican. I knelt between her thighs, and she reached under her bum to spread her puffy outer lips. She wasn't joking about being wet, her hole glistened thickly in the sunshine. I tasted her.

Pearl came almost immediately, with the first slide of my tongue from slippery slot to clit. Properly came too, shuddering and shivering and pushing my head off her. I felt a little cheated as she squirmed under me, digging black-varnished fingernails into her inner thighs.

Pearl's vulva clenched and released causing sympathetic throbs at the join of my cock and balls. I stood to pull down my shorts and plunder that tempting hole, but Pearl stirred her hips. "More."

I abandoned my shorts to drop back to her chubby folds, gently kissing and nipping her hard nub. She responded so strongly, panting and cursing, I couldn't tell if she was coming or not. It was impossible to pace the intensity of my licking. I just took it slowly until she cupped my head and pulled it hard to her cunt, then sucked her as she shivered and swore and I tried to deny the rising sap in my shorts.

She pulsed against my mouth, arched and clawed her breasts. "F-fuck," she hissed. "F-f-fuck yes."

I grabbed her hips, pulled her to my mouth and flickered my tongue. "YES!" she howled. "YES!"

She froze. Her eyes widened. She writhed at my mouth. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

I suckled and suckled. She shoved me off her. "My Dad's car!"

I jolted to my feet, for some reason fumbling with her bikini bottoms, trying to pull them up her legs.

"Oh stop!" She slapped me away, cackling. My brain had jammed. Pearl laughed at my gormlessness, grabbed my hand and, bikini bottoms still dangling from one foot, dragged me into the pool house.

Distant laughter lit her up. "Ha! Saved by Chatty Charlie. You can never get away from our postman!"

She looked me up and down fondly, still holding my hand. "Thank you, Fluffer." She kissed my fingers and released me. "That was fucking amazing!" She pulled her bikini-bottoms back on.

I smiled, but my cock and balls ached. I wanted to get dressed, go home and release my load. Pearl bit her lip, regarded my lumpen shorts.

"Sorry." She squeezed me through the thin, damp fabric. "I've got you ready to burst."

I leant past her to get to my clothes, ignoring the clamouring in my trunks. Pearl sparkled, knowing I was trapped. "Don't let me stop you!" She impishly sat on my clothes.

I sighed, and dropped my trunks. I hoped I might embarrass her into moving, or even better, put that filthy pout to work. My cock swayed free, bouncing even harder under her gaze, inches from her face.

Pearl flushed. "Mm-hmm." She took hold of it and slid her hand up and down. The tip of her tongue curled out as my cock-head appeared and disappeared in her fist.

I gritted my teeth.

Pearl cupped my balls with her free hand and nuzzled her cheek to my rod. My head span. Her soft, hot skin was both soothing and stimulating on my water-chilled rigidity.

My balls clenched, ready to explode, when The Professor shouted, "Hello? Where is everyone?"

Pearl chuckled, and kissed my tip. I bit the crook of my arm ready to burst. But she quickly stood up and presented me with my underwear. With shaky legs and some awkward cock-wrangling I squeezed back into my clothes. Pearl found the distorted lump in my jeans hilarious. She squeezed me and I was so close to coming I jerked away. She pulled a mock sad-face. "Next time!" she whispered excitedly.

I pulled on my t-shirt and headed off to meet her Dad.

I had no concept of what the next day would bring, and if I'd known I'm not sure I'd have turned up.

But I'm glad I did.

#

The next morning, a Sunday, I returned to repair their window. The Professor and his wife fussed around by the pool preparing for guests while I slogged away with my "hands-on appreciation of great architecture."

I was flat on my back under the window on a first floor balcony that ran through a double-height space over the front door. I was cursing over some fucked old screws on the rotten ledge, when Pearl appeared. Dressed in her uniform: ripped denim jacket, tutu, striped thigh socks and loose-tied oversized boots, she leant against a balustrade and watched me work. Her hair was freshly fucked-up pink, her eyes rimmed black and her sulky pout whacked up to eleven. She pinned me under a feral gaze.

"Pearl..." I warned. "Not a good time." We were one floor up but I'd removed all the casements so half the wall was missing between us and her parents outside. Also this was just about the least private place in the house.

"Don't worry, just play with your... wood." She clomped over. "They can't see."

As if to prove her invisibility her father shouted, "Pearl! The Johnson-Smythe's will be hear any minute! I hope you're up and dressed!"

Pearl rolled her eyes, reached under her frothy skirt's multiple frilly layers, and wriggled her panties down. "Yes Dad!" She manoeuvred her knickers off over her boots and pinged them at me.

I groaned.

"Here I am!" She went to the window and waved, smiling brightly, then whispered under her breath, "And they can only see my top half if I'm stood here. I checked the angles."

"Oh how lovely you look," her mother gushed sarcastically from below. "Thank you, sweetheart!"

"See?" Pearl smiled wickedly down at me. "So they can't see this..."

She stepped astride my head.

There was something primly, primally rude about her nakedness under a tutu. Doubly so in those socks that revealed only her thigh tops. My trousers instantly fought to contain me while Pearl chatted to her parents, writhing, stamping her feet to set off wobbles -- completely innocent as far as her parents were concerned, but clearly relishing her dirty secret below.

I felt mugged by a Georgia O'Keeffe painting. It was clear what Pearl was after, flaunting her fat, dewy, blossom right above my face. For that reason I returned to my work.

This was unacceptable to Pearl who, on hearing my drill, crouched and jiggled, shaking loose a syrupy drip from her slot to dangle between her thighs.

I swore and dropped my DeWalt, causing Pearl to tut theatrically. "Careful!" She shouted for her father's benefit. "You're working with a design classic!"

Cheeky cow. I leant up, collected her drip on my tongue and slooped it across her fleshy clit-hood. Her sudden, "Ah!" was harder to hide... "Choo!"

"Bless you dear."

She cleared her throat. Her knees trembled. I licked her slot and she shivered.

"Yesss..." she hissed quietly and lowered, folding her arms on the sill and settling on my face. I hoped she wouldn't lose sight of her parents, because we were very exposed.

"Sweetheart," her Dad shouted. "Would you check the champagne I put in the freezer to chill?"

I gripped her buttocks, licked faster. Pearl moaned creakily and sat in my palms, squatting over my mouth. she wasn't going anywhere. "Oh look!" she blurted. "A fox in the pool house!"

"Where?" He grumbled off. "The bastards shit everywhere..."

Her mother laughed and launched into some reminiscence. Pearl indulged the long, boring story even as her hums quavered and laughter bleated like a lamb. I ate her frantically, taking her entire vulva into me. Her thighs shook, her perineum tensed against my mouth.

I slid a thumb into her and suckered to her clit. She jerked away from the window, dropped her head below the ledge and squeaked like a kettle, tittering and juddering.

"You OK dear?"

"'S OK mum!" Pearl lifted her head and waved. "Another sneeze."

"Goodness, you're flushed. Are you coming down with something?"

Pearl shrugged. "I'll go get that champagne!" She went to push from the window.

Nope. I lifted her from my mouth and plonked her over my hips. My swollen bell-end nuzzled at her slot. I don't even remember getting it out.

"Darling?" Her mother's voice sounded closer.

"Fox!" Pearl screeched and dissolved into cackles. "Fox!"

The doorbell rang and Pearl cursed. I tried to impale her but she covered her hole. The doorbell rang again.

"Pearl! Answer the bloody door!" The Professor sounded close to an aneurysm hunting for his invisible fox. I released her, crestfallen, and Pearl curled over to kiss me.

She wrinkled her nose. "Yuk, slimy lips." She wiped her hand across her mouth. "I owe you one, though." She stood shakily, patted her flouncy dress down and scarpered. I put her knickers in my pocket and hoped for her sake she didn't do any abrupt twirls in front of their guests. Then I put my cock away. Again.

While they enjoyed their lunch, my work cooled me. Pearl "owing me one" wasn't quite as enticing as my body thought it was. I mean when would it come? What would it be? How much trouble would I be in if it went wrong? I told myself this had gone far enough, I had way more to lose than she did. Once I was done I would find a way to diplomatically leave.

Later the oldies all went out for a "drive" ("Booze up more like," Pearl reckoned) and judging by the mischievous look on her as they kissed her goodbye I figured now was going to be payback time. I'd finished my work and hoped I could leave with them, with the excuse of needing a lift. But the Professor insisted I stay and "play" for a while in the pool.

"You've done a man's Job, mate." He patted me like a horse. Behind him, his girl had already kicked off her boots and was rolling her socks down her stocky little legs, much to the purple-cheeked delight of Mr Johnson-Smythe stood behind her... "Enjoy your reward!" he slapped a £20 note into my palm and gestured to the pool. I know that was all he promised, but I still thought: Tight fuck.

The second the door closed Pearl dragged me to the poolside and all but tore my t-shirt off me while I clumsily levered off my boots and socks.

Before I could remove my trousers, she jumped onto my bare torso like a cat up a tree. "Fuck, wearing no knickers got me SO horny." She wound her hips against my belly. "And this morning was TOO hot... Unzip me." She dropped and presented her back.

I pulled down the tiny, stiff zip that ran the length of her slashed and patched ballet dress and she spun, dropping to her knees. "My turn." With her tongue curled out in concentration, she unfastened my fly and reached inside. She tugged out my erection. "You feel my pain, I see." She pecked a kiss to my shaft. "Been like this all morning?"

I nodded.

Another stiff kiss to my veiny club and she looked up at me coquettishly, running her tongue along her bottom lip. Her filthy pout glistened. "I know what you need."

I braced myself.

She shouldered me hard. I tumbled backward into the pool's shallow-end amidst her shrieks of laughter.

While I coughed and cursed, Pearl yanked her dress off and bounced about the poolside bottom-bobbingly naked and hysterical, then leapt into the water crying, "Yippee!"

Her excitement melted my grump. I sloshed off my trousers and shorts while she sharked about me in the thigh-deep water trying to bite my bum. I tossed my clothes, and grabbed her, hauling her to me until, finally, her wriggling little naked body was pressed to mine, and she invaded my mouth with her tongue.

This wasn't the selfish, arrogant girl Sara warned me about. Pearl was uncomplicated and fun and, best of all ridiculously into me. Another shameful admission: her crush on me turned me on more than anything else about her. How could it be any other way? I didn't even know the girl, but in the face of how horny she was for me that didn't matter. At the time I couldn't see anything wrong with that, either. Not like Sara seemed to. But just because my best friend hadn't chosen Pearl for me, didn't make her the wrong choice.

I clenched my erection against Pearl's soft belly and she hummed in our kiss. When she pulled back, I thought I caught a glimpse of tears on her cheeks again, but that could've been splashes. She quickly turned away, eeling in my embrace until her bubble butt nestled my cock.

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers
12