BC Ch. 09: Pearl's Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

"Now where were we?" She slinked against me, then tipped her hips. I slid into her in one fluid stroke. We gasped.

I slid her up and down, enjoying her curse on every plunge and her warm engulfment. But we needed it harder. Braced against the side, I pumped as her buttocks pushed back and water slopped everywhere. Too distracting. I lifted her onto the poolside and bent her over the edge, with the intention of fucking her, but couldn't resist her flushed cunt lips. I dropped to my knees and lapped along her groove, probing for her warm, salty wetness amongst the cool pool water.

She moaned. I found her clit hood and flip-flapped, laughing at her whimpers. As ever, she seemed to come within moments. So quick that I found it almost undermining. That kind of extreme response surely had more to do with the fevered state of her head her than the skill of mine. She trembled and yelped at my tongue, but before she'd even sighed off her orgasm she lifted her knee onto the pool edge and reached down to spread herself for more.

I dipped to my task again. And again, within a handful of deep puffs she stiffened as if lightning-struck and her pussy pulsed as if kissing me back. It was still spasmodically clenching when I stood and slid balls-deep into her.

She cried out, throwing an almost pleading expression over her shoulder as I ploughed her. I prepared to work hard for her next orgasm. Fuck it if the oldies came back now, let them fucking watch.

But Pearl ground to a halt beneath me, blustering, "Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes..." I pounded on, her buttocks wobbling against my slapping hips. I gripped her shoulders to pull her back against my thrusts. She wedged her face against my hand, and pressed a hard kiss to it, her eyes screwed shut... she squeaked...

Then screeched like a vixen.

I ground at her as she bucked and yelped, trying to breathe through the swell of my own climax. I wasn't wearing protection and anyway, a dark part of me knew exactly where I wanted to cum.

Pearl let out a sigh that left her limp. She slipped off me and rolled onto her side, smiling dreamily.

I clenched hard on my surging orgasm, pulled out and staggered back.

"Oh no!" She slid back into the water, dropped to her knees.

I gripped my cock like an unexploded rocket. Her face was just where I needed it, her filthy pout right there, her delicious, dirty mouth. She grabbed my cock in both hands. I roared, "Yes!"

She shook me like a champagne bottle. I fountained. She flinched, turned her face away, jerking me at arm's length. My jets splashed into her father's pool, over her busy hands. She blinked with every burst of cum.

"Yuk." She released me to rinse her hands, even as I still pumped. A deep calm settled over me. That I'd ever wanted to come in her mouth seemed suddenly disgusting, even surreal.

I pulled languorously at my cock while Pearl stood to kiss me, still wiping her hands.

With the sun on our shoulders, the birds singing and the water lapping curls of my semen down the drain, we sniggered like naughty school kids.

Later, when I called Sara to tell her the news, I asked her why she'd warned me about Pearl. She said she wasn't worried about me, but "that poor girl." I laughed at her ability to post-rationalise.

Pearl and I got together for a while after this. Sure, dating your stalker is probably the most egomaniac thing a person can do, but fuck it. She was by far the most sexually responsive person I'd ever met. Cum- squeamishness aside.

However. I wish that, just because she couldn't bring herself to properly blow me, I hadn't properly blown it for us. And I especially wish I hadn't destroyed us the way I did. Using her sister.

#

I was sleeping on the floor at Pearl's place because we'd donated her bedroom to her sister, Amber. This wasn't the uber-cool house she lived in with her parents, but the crappy little digs they paid the rent for so she could feel independent. We never stayed here, and again Amber was the reason we were roughing it. Pearl was showing off how grown-up she was.

Pearl idolised her sister, older by two years but, as a result of having left home dramatically at fifteen, a much older personality by all accounts. Pearl referred to Amber as a "real punk" which always -- just as a concept -- made me smile.

Amber was not allowed back to their family home since she'd dumped her expensive education and gone wild, so demanded to stay at Pearl's when she visited out of the blue.

We scrubbed and cleaned and made the room look presentable, before Pearl artfully disarranged it again. We argued the entire time. Amber's visit was a pain in the arse. Why couldn't she sleep on the floor, and we keep the bed? Pearl sighed. "If your sister had spent time on the streets, would you make her sleep on the floor?"

I chucked a cushion across the room. "I'd suppose my sister would be used to it".

This did not go down well. In fact, neither did Pearl after that comment, and I was on a promise for our first blowjob that night.

Going down was a big deal for Pearl. As far as she was concerned, I was the mythical Fluffer--Mazzy's: "Boy who did you like a girl, without a care for his own needs." Ever ready to provide a warm mouth and hard cock to get you off. This was fun, for a few weeks, especially as it turned Pearl on so much. I relished my role and made her come anywhere she wanted and as much as she wanted. But she loved it best when I didn't come, keeping me on the boil, ready for the next time.

I can defer gratification up to a point but the longer I went without attention, the stormier I got. Meanwhile Pearl enjoyed driving me wild, but any kind of bodily fluid, even her own juices, repulsed her. I felt cheated, this wasn't the relationship I imagined with my stalker.

So the morning after the argument, when I awoke on the living room floor in Pearl's flat--to find her up and gone already--I was crazy with backed-up lust. Amber hadn't turned up the night before and we'd eventually gone to bed, leaving a key for her under the doormat. Pearl was grumpy with me and disappointed with her sister and ignored my feeble (and, due to my shower before bedtime, transparent) attempts at reconciliation. She harrumphed herself to sleep with her very un-punk sweat-pants on.

It was the end of the summer and hot and clammy in the room. The curtains formed a thin dusty beam of sun-light across my chest as I removed the sheet and growled at the ceiling. It had all been a pointless waste of time and cost me my first blow in months and my un-abated horn was making me extremely over-emotional about it. I remembered Charlotte, coming with my cock in her messy mouth, and Anne-Marie's relishing swallow and Guapa's "Girls AND boys taste best"-- they wouldn't have let me get into this state.

I took my swelling cock in my hand. Jerking off would sort me out for a bit but I needed a good fuck, or even better, the complete re-boot a sucking provided. I couldn't even remember what a mouth felt like.

My hand ran up and down my length with practiced ease. I thought of Charlotte's cock-muffled cries of ecstasy, of Anne-Marie's humming gulps. Then all those beautiful wet and eager pussies. I sighed. Now that was never a problem with Pearl, she was always incredibly wet, and she could come more times than anyone I'd ever met or even heard of. I could just stroke her tits and she'd come. I was asleep on a train once and she'd orgasmed resting her head in my lap, just because my cock was hard against her cheek. I didn't even know, she'd told me about it later.

I groaned again, at the thought of Pearl's sweet face pressed to my pent up cock, just two layers of clothing between our skin. How that had excited her so much...

"Oh..."

That wasn't me.

The noise had come from behind me. I spun round and there, sitting knees-up in the chair looking like an evil doll, dressed head to toe in black, was a girl. A beautiful girl, a dark double of Pearl. Amber.

I grabbed the sheet to me and her eyes widened. "Oh don't stop now!" she blustered. "Look, you've got me going too!" She was wearing combat boots and leggings, and had pulled the latter up her thighs. She lifted her boots, presenting her fingers, clamped to glistening, puckered-out folds of bald skin.

I'd been so close to coming my cock was actually throbbing in my hand, I felt delirious, unable to take my eyes off Amber's fingers, as if I'd manifested her. My hesitation seemed to be all she needed, her fingers slopped at her wet flesh, thrusting out her jaw.

"I'm close." Her fingers blurred. "So are you. Show me."

Fuck. It. All.

I chucked the sheet. That's how I did it. That's how I destroyed my relationship with Pearl, I just tossed aside a sheet.

Amber swore, eyes locked to my rubbing. She curled a finger into herself, wriggling it with itching movements inside her. I couldn't come, a little safety pin of guilt fastening me up inside while Amber sighed and licked her wet finger, smiling triumphantly at me.

"Can't come?" she purred, still seeming to enjoy the sight of me frantically pulling at my cock. "Oh yes, you're the pussy-eater aren't you? Hmm." She pulled off her boots and leggings and spread her legs. Amber's labia were as fat and florid as her sister's and her clitoris was pierced. She slapped at her soggy folds, making them quiver like jelly. "You need this, Pussy man?" She pulled a mocking pout as filthy as Charlotte's. "Wanna eat some cunt?"

She pounced astride my head and I collapsed onto my back. My orgasm surged. Amber dropped her cunt onto my face and curled her tongue out to my cock as I wanked. I could feel her lips against my fist and her tongue flickering at the end as she rolled her hips at my mouth. I sucked her musky vulva--gold stud and all--and rolled my tongue around it, causing her hot sighs to billow over my jerking member. Amber locked her lips around my cock head and squealed. I erupted.

We gave and took in an almost agonising spiral. My eyes welled with tears, whether of guilt or relief I don't know, but I threw my arms around Amber's hips and hugged my face tight to her clenching mound, roaring into it, shoving my cock into her eager, squealing mouth.

My spasms ebbed and Amber's throaty laughter swelled, slurping her tongue around my slimy bulb while I plunged into a deep hole of remorse.

Trapped beneath her legs, I only heard the living room door open.

"I got donuts!" Pearl's voice, giggling. "For after your B... J..."

I closed my eyes. Amber lifted her head off my spent cock. Then silence. Stillness. Something thick and hot dripped onto my stomach. I heard the door softly click shut.

I never saw Pearl again.

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers
12