BCW Pt. 06: The Glow that Sparkled

Story Info
Another rookie is introduced to their ways right away.
20.7k words
4.8
8k
5

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment. While real WWE ring names are used in this series, a different name is used for the fed because a different roster exists in it. I also did not know there was an independent federation called BCW when I began this series, so I am obviously unaffiliated with them as well. This story, and series is fiction. BCW takes place in an alternate universe. It is completely separate from anything that's happened in WWE, and did not actually happen.*

*****

Back again. A.J. Lee was once again the BCW Women's Champion, beating Bayley at WrestleMania. She had won the first ever Women's Royal Rumble, and regained the Title it took her a year and a half to win back.

**

When A.J. arrived at the arena for RAW that week, she entered the Women's locker room, and while no one else was in the room, she saw a few of her peers were already in the arena and had dropped off their bags. She walked out of the locker room expecting to meet some of her roster-mates at catering. She stepped out of the locker room and realized she left her phone in her bag and went back in to get it.

When she opened the door again, she heard the shower was on. It was strange- she remembered just a few seconds ago she didn't hear anything, no footsteps in the bathroom attached to the locker room, nothing. She thought she heard a strange noise along with the water running.

In the moment, she didn't know what drew her to check the bathroom. It was so odd that the water was turned on when she didn't hear anyone, that it was as if the shower had turned on by itself. She inched closer to the row of shower stalls, and she wasn't going insane- there actually was a person in there.

She could make out a blonde figure through the curtain, but it wasn't Summer Rae or Charlotte, this woman was at least a half foot shorter than both of them, and she was paler then Trish Stratus. This woman's butt was also one she didn't recognize.. This woman's butt.. A.J. snapped her eyes back- Why was she even peeking through the space in the curtain?

A.J. hoped she wasn't looking too long. She swore it was only a half a second, she was just investigating, just making sure she wasn't imagining things. She wasn't- If it was just a quarter of a second, an eighth of a second, and if she didn't find herself looking at the girls' ass for about a quarter of that half a second, A.J. would have seen the girl's head start to turn before that one whole second was up.

"o."

"O."

...Those barely audible sounds where all the women let out when their brains registered their respective positions- this stranger wondering if someone was watching her shower, and A.J., hoping the woman didn't think she was peeping in on her. While A.J. did escape the door to the showers, she now couldn't leave the locker room. She needed to wait for this girl to come out of the shower and convince her she wasn't a creep.

She heard the girl shut the water off and move about the shower room. She wondered why she didn't hear anyone when she came in. A.J. sat by her bag and looked at her phone in the anxious minutes she spent waiting to have a proper first encounter with this new woman. If this was a new member of the BCW Women's roster, she wished she didn't greet a new member of the roster she was on top of in that way, and she hoped to smooth over this embarrassing situation.

"Hey-" She stood up.

"So does being Women's Champion mean you can watch other women wrestlers shower?!" The new woman said with a stern look on her face...

...A.J. froze and opened her mouth before-

"I'm kidding." She broke her cold stare and smiled. "It's okay. In this environment, I'm sure you've seen all the other women, y'know. Like that." She said. A.J. liked this girl's style of humor, and was relieved, but there was still an awkward tension in the room, as her and A.J. would never forget that that was their first interaction.

A.J. took a few seconds to say any response that wasn't an eerie 'you have no idea.'...

"Hi. I'm A.J.. I hope you didn't think.." She began. "I thought no one was here, then I heard the water turn on and I thought things were going off by themselves and heard another weird noise." Nervous, A.J. was talking very fast trying to find the right words, but she assured A.J. she didn't think she was actually trying to get a show, and tried to make light of the situation. "Again, sorry for the intrusion."

"Sorry if I startled you." She said when A.J. said nothing. "I'm gonna be a new member of the roster and I was getting some early training here earlier and I needed a shower, and thought since this is the women's locker room... I didn't think you were spying on me. We've never met, but I don't believe you're that much of a creep.."

"No, no... I just, yeah. That's twice this year a rookie has taken me by surprise." A.J. was of course alluding to Asuka, the import from Japan who A.J. had to outlast to win the first Women's Royal Rumble. While this new girl joked about this incident, A.J. couldn't help but still feel awkward and a bit ashamed.

"Oh, I thought uh, I thought you all might have known I was coming soon." The mystery girl replied with some confusion.

A.J. shook her head trying to work out whatever miscommunication may have occurred. "Yeah, uh, this is the first I'm hearing of you uh..."

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I'm Alexa. Alexa Bliss. It's great to finally meet you and to be here. I'm really excited to be on the roster." The newcomer introduced herself.

"Welcome, Alexa. Yeah, I guess you'll meet everyone else tonight soon, and let me know if you need anything." A.J. said.

"Thanks. I have to go meet with a few other people to make my new deal here official, but it was great to meet you." Alexa said and walked out of the locker room.

A.J. thought this new rookie was cute. She obviously had a personality, or she wouldn't have joked about A.J.'s accidental split-second view of her. On top of that, getting to see the other side of Alexa was pretty great too. She had a pretty face with beautiful blue eyes. Of course, A.J. was going to prevent herself from saying anything to Alexa about her appearance, given how much of her A.J. had just seen, for the first time meeting her. She sat by the locker room for a couple seconds before Paige, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Emma, and Kaitlyn entered.

A.J. read the expressions on all five of their faces and could sense something was different about them. At the same time, Paige and Kaitlyn noticed an odd expression on A.J.'s face when they came in the locker room.

"Hey." A.J. said to her peers, looking up very quickly.

"What's up?" Kaitlyn asked. "You look, like, we scared you." She detected an odd look on A.J.'s face, but A.J. detected something about the looks on other five's faces.

"Huh." A.J. replied. "I was about to say to you, all five of you look, like, spooked."

"What?" Paige said, not sure what she meant.

"I dunno, you all look like, you've seen some things today or something. What have y'all been up to since you got here?" The Champion asked.

"Just hanging out, doing some early training here. Talking with the writing staff. Nothing unusual." Kaitlyn said. "I was about to ask you."

Kaitlyn and A.J. used to be best friends, and A.J. knew Kaitlyn was hiding something. The other four milled about the locker room going to their bags, but A.J. and Kaitlyn looked at each other for a couple of seconds.

"Oh, no, I just had a bit of an... interesting meeting with the new girl. Did you guys meet her?" A.J. asked.

"Oooh. We have a new girl. We didn't see her." Paige said.

Now A.J. was getting suspicious, and a bit frustrated. "I thought you guys were doing some pre-show training. This new girl, Alexa Bliss, said she was just out at the ring before coming back here."

"You met her back here?" Kaitlyn repeated. "Cause we were back here a couple minutes ago, we got here before you and we didn't see anyone else come in."

"OK. Something's up, because I came in here, saw your guys' bags, went out, but I forgot my phone so I walked right back in, then when I walked back in, not even fifteen seconds later, this new girl was in the shower, and I didn't hear anyone when I came in the first time." A.J. recalled.

There was a silence in the room as A.J. straightened out her story, all she wanted was for this discussion to add up logically, though it wasn't making sense to the other five.

"Wait, A.J.," Paige began, "You saw the new girl coming out of the shower, how hot is she?"

"She was... I'm not answering that." A.J. said, hiding the fact that she also saw her IN the shower. "Sasha, Charlotte, you guys didn't meet Alexa?"

They both shook their head. "No, the five of us have mostly been together since we came in, we didn't see this new girl, or anyone else from the roster yet."

"But Sasha, you guys weren't by the ring?" She tried to confirm... The five of them were in *a* ring today, and they were training, just not the one out in the arena...

The situation had gotten funny to everyone, but A.J. was still oddly stuck on wanting it to be clear.

"So, either you guys are hiding something from me, or this girl appeared in the shower of the locker room out of thin air." She said.

"Um... A.J.." Paige said, the other four gave 'are you sure you want to say this?' looks to her. "What would you say if the answer was both?"

...

...

"WHAT?! I don't believe you guys." A.J. said, incredulously. "Come on!"

"Hey, we didn't want to hide anything from you, we just didn't say it cause we didn't think you'd believe us. We still have trouble believing it." Kaitlyn replied.

"You guys traveled through time, and met the 'GLOW' girls, Zoya, and Liberty Belle, and them?" A.J. confirmed.

"We also wrestled with them, and uh, had a giant lesbian ten-way. Sorry you missed it. We didn't want to tell you cause a), you wouldn't believe us and b), we didn't want to give you that much FOMO." Paige explained.

"Well Yeah. I'm sorry I missed it but, no. No, I'm proud of you guys for bringing our.. ways back to that time period. I don't have to be involved in every branch of the agreement." A.J. said, and winked at Sasha and Charlotte, a ten-way with five legendary characters would have been a dream for A.J., and she wished she was a part of it, but she was happy for them, and really was proud of them. "But damn, ten girls together sounds pretty hot."

"...And you also think..." A.J. continued, "That you guys improved 'GLOW' so much that it made Alexa Bliss want to wrestle and that if you guys didn't go back in time she wouldn't be here? Alexa looks like she wasn't even born when it went off the air!"

"Well, maybe she found tapes of it. I know you loved science-fiction and comics and stuff growing up." Kaitlyn said, "I thought you would at least think it's possible."

"I don't know, it's a pretty wild story for you all to have made up, and there is Newton's Third Law, 'every action has a reaction.'" A.J. shook her head. This all still seemed too ridiculous to be true.

A.J. kept walking back and forth trying to make sense of this. "And if you guys had sex with five women from the past, why did we only get one new girl instead of five?"

"Hmm." Paige began. "I also had to break in one other "GLOW" girl in the shower of the gym they filmed in to re-open the portal."

"And maybe that's why she might have appeared in the shower, with the water turned on when she appeared... So Alexa might not even be real, she might be a, I dunno, pixie birthed by this.. portal you guys time traveled through." A.J. still talking this through. "Maybe that was why I found her so attractive so soon after meeting her."

"Ah, so she is hot!" Paige said. "If this is all true, I guess she's out-of-this-world hot."

"I mean, you guys will all see her soon. Or not. Maybe she'll vanish out of the thin air she apparently appeared in. And maybe that's why none of us knew about her arrival, because she wasn't of this timeline until today." A.J. responded, with another theory about this whole affair.

**

That night on RAW, they showed a vignette advertising the soon-to-be debuting Alexa Bliss, so she was real. She was really debuting. The promo showcases her athletic ability and high-agility-based moveset, along with some sparkly video effects. Contrary to the promo for Eva a few months ago, which was more of a showcase of her good looks and beauty. Most of the locker room was watching backstage and all seemed intrigued.

"I like her already. She seems like she's got some spunk." Becky Lynch said.

"A.J. you were right, she's gorgeous." Paige said.

"Yeah, a night with her would be pretty blissful, don't you lot agree?" Becky asked. "I think we'll welcome her with open arms, right, Sash? Sasha?" Becky and Paige turned to Sasha who was sitting right behind them in the back watching the show when the realized Sasha was gone.

That was because Sasha was heading to General Manager Daniel Bryan's office, to request to be the first person to have a match with Alexa Bliss.

"Damn it Sasha." Charlotte said, shooting up and heading to the office, realizing why Sasha was in such a hurry. Within a few minutes, Daniel Bryan found himself with six members of the BCW Women's roster in his office- Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Paige, Kaitlyn, and the Women's Champion, A.J. Lee, all talking over each other all asking Bryan for the same thing.

"Daniel, I was here first, I asked first I want to be her first opponent!" Sasha yelled, trying to talk over the other five.

"Sasha, who cares that you're the first one who got here, I want to face Alexa first too!" Paige interjected.

"ALRIGHT!" Daniel had to scream to get the six of them to calm down. "I love everyone's enthusiasm for the new girl, and I'm happy with how eager you all are to make Alexa prove herself, against each of you. I gotta say I've noticed how competitive you all are even on occasions where the title is on the line."

Of course, Daniel didn't know that it was just because of the competitive nature of the roster, but because of something set forth by his predecessor. The six women all smiled on the inside, silently agreeing that something IS gonna be on the line in this match.

"A.J., you'd be willing, as the Champion, to take on someone in her first match?" Daniel asked.

"I want to face her too." A.J. answered holding her belt across her shoulder. "If I lose, then she's really ready, and I'll give her another match for the Title. What better way to prove yourself right? I seem to recall Bayley had a Title match in her first match."

"OK, so here's what we're gonna do. In two weeks, it will be a Six-Pack Challenge where the winner gets to face Alexa Bliss in her first match." Daniel books the match for two weeks from tonight.

They all nod their head in agreement. The six of them competitively eye each other before heading back to the locker room. They all want to inform Alexa of what her fate might be.

"Very sneaky Sasha, but I liked the creativity." A.J. said, as they all realized what that whole conversation with the General Manager was about.

"What? I just, really wanted to be her first opponent." Sasha said. "You think that just because you're the Champ means you get first dibs at every rookie?"

A.J. and Sasha were, of course referring to the agreement in the BCW roster. One the roster reached where pre-agreed-upon matches have a submissive and dominant sexual control stipulation, dating back to a RAW Roulette episode of RAW last year.

"Hey, I don't.. You guys might have noticed I've barely mentioned the agreement since I won the Title. You girls could all be living under a reign of terror here, and I didn't say just because I saw her first I get to have her first, I just meant you guys haven't even met her and you're already talking about-" A.J. said.

A.J. stopped as Alexa Bliss entered the locker room, fresh off the excitement of her promo being shown. A.J. was glad she stopped her sentence when she did. This was everyone except A.J.'s first time meeting the blonde woman, and while they had all just seen her on-screen, they all thought she was extraordinarily attractive in person.

"Hey guys, I'm Alexa, I'm gonna be debuting in a couple weeks. Nice to meet you all." The five of them that hadn't met her shook her hand and were very friendly. Since this was the first time meeting her, they thought it'd be more appropriate to wait for the second time meeting her to tell her what she might have to endure when she does debut.

"Hello again." A.J. greeted her after she met everyone else. "You're debuting in two weeks, I heard. Hope you're ready, it might be against the Champ."

"Yeah. I'll be ready." Alexa met and talked with the rest of the women on the BCW roster, and was excited about starting her journey in the company. The rest of the locker room gave her some introductory advice before she got called to another part of the arena for some more meetings.

"So." Charlotte said, waiting a few seconds. "I believe we were just getting to the part where if whoever wins next week beats her, we get to, y'know... have her?" Charlotte was just confirming, but she knew that's why there was a stampede to Bryan's office. "Becky, you want in on this too?" Charlotte barely registered that Becky Lynch was in Bryan's office.

"I wouldn't have wanted to be in the match if I wouldn't right? I want to be in control of one of these. I loved havin' one of y'all pound me, but, I want to switch it up." Becky said. Even though she did get to fuck Lita after the War Games match, but that was at the veteran's command, and Becky had wanted to win an agreement-attached match since she lost the first one.

"I like that we all had this idea." A.J. said. "There's something about her, that I just don't want to introduce her the manner we did Eva." Eva Marie was the rookie that five BCW women welcomed by each taking a turn with her. A.J. meant that last part, and she could tell the other five agreed. They had only known Alexa for a few minutes, but there was something precious about her that A.J. almost didn't want to introduce to the agreement at all, but if she or someone did, not make it too traumatic.

**

The following week on RAW, the BCW women's roster is in their locker room, preparing for what they were eagerly, and nervously, going to tell the rookie. When Alexa Bliss came in, A.J. Lee, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Kaitlyn, Paige, and Sasha Banks all got up from whatever spot in the locker room they were in, and approach Alexa and A.J. ushers her and the other five to another part of the room.

"Alexa... Hey, let's try not to corner her here guys." A.J. said addressing the other five making sure the six of them don't intimidate the rookie too much. This was gonna be more difficult than when it was Eva or Asuka. Alexa was younger than both of them, and had that fresh-faced look to her. Again, they reconsidered that maybe she shouldn't have to do this right away, but she knew that whoever won would take care of her.

"There's gonna be a match next week that uh, you're gonna want to pay special attention to." A.J. began.

"I mean," Sasha continued for her, "You're gonna want to pay attention to every women's match to learn from us, but the one tonight, you should pay extra special attention to." Sasha's tone started to sound seductive, given the circumstances.

"Next week, babygirl." Paige said, "There's gonna be a six-pack challenge, involving the six of us, the winner, will be your first opponent next week."

"OK!" Alexa said and nodded. "Looking forward to it. Whoever it is. Thank-"

"That's uh, not quite it." A.J. cut her off, she was glad the rest of the women could take the reins in this conversation, as A.J. didn't want to go from accidentally watching her shower right into talking about having sex with her.