BCW Pt. 06: The Glow that Sparkled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straddling Kaitlyn, Alexa began to grind herself on the bigger woman, getting a few inches of the strap-on inside her every time she rocked back and forth. Alexa ran a hand through her hair as she rode Kaitlyn, letting her hips and lower back do the work, and what a sexy sight she was for Kaitlyn looking up at her.

With her short legs folded on top of Kaitlyn, she continued to straddle the fake cock, but her lower back was starting to feel strained, so she put two hands on the bed to guide herself. "Uhhhhhhhhh." Alexa moaned as she looked down at Kaitlyn, her huge tits swayed a bit every time Alexa fucked herself on the dildo she was wearing.

The other BCW roster-mates got a great view of Alexa's huge ass moving back and forth. Now naked and bare, it was even more remarkable how fat an ass such a small woman had, and made A.J. more than a little envious. Paige and Sasha were noticing the evolution in Alexa, that she was feeling a sexual change within herself from the time she fingered Kaitlyn to her first orgasm, and as the night went on. Kaitlyn had done well in allowing Alexa time to adjust, as she was more confident riding Kaitlyn's dildo, her pussy now hungering for it.

"UHHHHHH!" Alexa moaned, her moans now higher-pitched than more as she made the effort to take in more of the dildo, while trying to ride Kaitlyn faster. Alexa moved her hands onto Kaitlyn's tits so she could grip them as she steadied herself to keep fucking her. Kaitlyn kept her hands on Alexa's thighs, at times feeling her firm butt as her lower half drew closer and further away, with the dildo going in and out of her.

Alexa shifted herself so she spread her legs, her knees now on the bed to Kaityn's sides. Alexa used her knees for momentum instead of her lower back and arms to ride Kaitlyn. This was what Kaitlyn wanted to see, now Alexa could really bounce herself up and down on the fake cock with Alexa using her flexibility to really let her pussy engulf Kaitlyn's dildo.

With the fake cock, and Alexa on top of it more vertical, the dildo reached more spots that Alexa hadn't felt fucked in before. Her moans reached higher pitches, her nipples hardened even more, her gorgeous face reacting to penetration was even sexier. Kaitlyn relished in being the only one getting to see these facial expressions, while the others got to see her bubbly butt even further in view it bounced up and down on Kaitlyn's legs.

Occasionally Kaitlyn would thrust hips upward to fuck Alexa, and would try to sync her movements with Alexa each time she bounced down. "UHHHHHHH YEAHHH!" Alexa moaned.

"Fuck yeah, girl. Fucking take it that fake cock! Ride it." Kaitlyn moaned, the sight of the beautiful young blonde bouncing on her fake cock immensely stimulating her as well. She had seen A.J. in this position a few times in the past, but Alexa might have had more athletic ability than A.J., and was riding her in a way that A.J. never had before. Regardless, she loved watching smaller women bounce themselves on her, using her as a base as they aerially assaulted her waist with the strap-on attached.

Kaitlyn rubbed Alexa's clit a bit as she bounced herself on her. "UGGGGHH!! YESSS!!" the blonde moaned, she could feel another orgasm approaching and she knew she'd feel depleted once this wind died down, so she gritted her teeth and made the last few bounces count.

Alexa still used her knees to bounce all the way up and crash all the way back down on Kaitlyn's dildo. She tried to keep the sensations of the rarely before touched spots the dildo was touching. Her whole body moved as she bounced on the fake cock, and she was riding her so fast that when she came, her body shook more than it had for any orgasm she'd had in the past.

Kaitlyn saw a few drops of cum drip out of Alexa's pussy, harder than it oozing out when she was on top. Kaitlyn came as well, the back of the strap-on stimulating her clit enough, and the last bounces of Alexa's ride drive her over the edge as well.

Alexa hopped off Kaitlyn's lap and lied with her back against the back of the bed, breathing heavily from cumming so hard, and how fast and hard she was riding Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn leaned over and kissed Alexa, Kaitlyn was breathing hard as well from the thrill of Alexa on top of her.

Alexa put a lot into her making out with Kaitlyn, adding a lot of passion to thank the brunette for her first amazing lesbian fucking.

"That was..." Alexa began...

"Was?" Kaitlyn interrupted? "I hope you don't think it's over?"

"I..." Alexa wasn't gonna admit that she was already getting tired, and used a lot of energy fucking herself on Kaitlyn's strap-on.

"Sweetie, I haven't even touched your ass yet." Kaitlyn said.

"My... my-" Alexa stammered, nervous about what Kaitlyn would do to her more private hole.

"Come on, you HAVE to know what a great ass you have, guys must have been killing each other to get with you and see it." She said.

"I mean, I like my butt, it's cute, but, no one has ever..." Alexa's voice grew shy again.

"You've- I don't believe it. Turn around and get on your knees." Alexa did as she was told.

"This!" Kaitlyn gave a hard slap to Alexa's round ass. "You have never let anyone enter this sweet, fat, ass. This ass that's so big, it almost doesn't match the rest of you?!" Kaitlyn gave both cheeks a slap, and squeezed her ass.

"I... I never let anyone." Alexa answered with some pain in her voice. "Are you... please, are really going to?" She couldn't even finish speaking.

"Yeah. Alexa. I've been really looking forward to playing with your sweet ass. At first I was excited about being the first woman on the roster to fuck it, but the first PERSON?! That's gonna make it all the more sweeter." Kaitlyn said.

Alexa still seemed nervous, even as Kaitlyn played with Alexa's asscheeks, she steadied herself on her knees. The rest of the BCW women looked on as they finally got to see Alexa's ass in the air, a moment they'd been anticipating.

"Don't be scared." A.J. encouraged her. "You've done great so far. Plus, there are more pleasure receptors in the anus than the vagina." Alexa didn't quite know what to do with that information, but she was about to find out if that was true, and there were only a few seconds between those words from A.J., and feeling Kaitlyn's tongue, landing on the area right below her pussy and moving up to her asscrack.

Alexa's first bodily reaction was actually moving her butt away from Kaitlyn's mouth when her tongue made contact, but Kaitlyn kept a hand right above it, to make sure she couldn't escape. She brought her face closer to Alexa's ass, this time spreading her cheeks, and running her tongue up her left cheek, down her right cheek, and then got right up in her crack and tongued it right up to her back hole.

"Mmmm." Kaitlyn cooed after drawing her head out. "Usually the one submitting eating the other's ass, but I just had to get a taste, and more." Then Kaitlyn full-on dove into Alexa's ass, putting her face between the blonde's fat asscheeks and tonguing around her hole before inserting her tongue inside. After feeling how tight her pussy was, she just couldn't wait to get her tongue inside her ass. She knew that when she stuck her strap-on in there, she'd really get to feel how tight Alexa's asshole was, but for now, was going to more than enjoy having her face in between Alexa's ass.

Alexa's asshole, and general area around it, was twitching from Kaitlyn's tongue. While the strap-on reached parts of her pussy that hadn't been tapped before, having someone's tongue inside her was an entirely new sensation. "Uhhhhhh" Alexa moaned, she couldn't believe that another woman would even want to eat her butthole, much less that both of them would enjoy it.

Kaitlyn squeezed Alexa's butt as she continued to move her face in between Alexa's ass, smushing her face between her cheeks. She was enjoying motorboating her butt as much as Alexa enjoyed putting her face in between Kaitlyn's breasts. Kaitlyn moved Alexa's cheeks, sandwiching her own head in between the rookie's round asscheeks as she tongued her.

"Oh my Godddd!" Alexa moaned, squeezing the bed tighter as Kaitlyn tongue-fucked her asshole. Kaitlyn gave a couple hard slaps to Alexa's asscheeks, feeling them ripple against her head.

"Hold still there." Kaitlyn whispered softly. Kaitlyn had cum as recently as Alexa had, but she felt that she needed to cum again, from how turned on she was by worshipping Alexa's ass. She kept lightly tonguing Alexa's ass and she started fingering herself.

Kaitlyn stuck her hand in between her own pussy and the strap-on she was still wearing and was swiftly getting herself off as her tongue and fingers worked in sync. Kaitlyn knew she had another orgasm brewing as her head was still in between Alexa's ass, but still surprised herself how quickly she came on her own fingers, she was enjoying Alexa's ass that much.

The orgasm was quick, but the force of it made her drive her tongue further into Alexa's ass causing Alexa to moan louder. "UHHHH!" Kaitlyn realized how close Alexa was to cumming and to Alexa's surprise, withdrew her tongue. She wanted to get herself off while she ate Alexa's ass out, but she wanted Alexa's first anally-induced orgasm to be from her strap-on.

Hoping Alexa's ass wasn't too frustrated, Kaitlyn crept behind her, her big breasts moving up Alexa's back as Kaitlyn whispered. "Patience, baby." in Alexa's ear, and Kaitlyn took her own fingers, which she had soaked in her own cum, and traced the area right outside Alexa's ass to slicken it.

Knowing Alexa's tight asshole was gonna need more preparation, she found the spot where she sprayed a reserve of lubricant on the bed and dabbed the strap-on on it. Being extra careful, she took the bottle and raised it over Alexa's asshole and squeezed another layer, and dabbed it around Alexa's ass.

Alexa braced herself, she already had another orgasm building from Kaitlyn's tongue in her ass. Her body wanted Kaitlyn to continue working towards it, while her brain was still nervous about the large fake cock's intrusion into her never-before fucked asshole.

As Alexa expected, the initial insertion was painful, brutally painful. Her asshole felt some of the same spasms as when Kaitlyn's strap-on was deeply penetrating her pussy, but she was having more animated reactions to it. Alexa's body's first reaction was rejecting the tip of the strap-on so violently it was almost like she was trying to defecate the dildo back out. "UGGGGGHHH!" Alexa grunted, from the humiliating amount of pain.

Kaitlyn was nice enough to mercifully pop the strap-on back out of Alexa's ass, the sounds of first contact were almost scaring the brunette, but she wasn't going to let this night end without fucking that sweet ass of hers. She couldn't help but notice in their match how Alexa's ring gear doesn't do the best job covering Alexa's ass, and seeing it bare naked below her, more than the real deal, she just had to fucking it, with more than just her tongue.

The four others from BCW watching might have thought Kaitlyn was being more merciful than she needed, but they weren't in her position. She asked Alexa, "are you ready?" She was inching the strap-on closer even before Alexa answered "yes." Alexa's anal ring appreciated the advanced notice, and that Kaitlyn lubed both her toy and Alexa's asshole enough to slip it back in. Alexa gritted her teeth, let out another sound of agony, still finding it difficult to relax, as this time, Kaitlyn wouldn't be as merciful.

"Oh my GODDDD!" Alexa moaned as the dildo made its way into more of her asshole, going far past how deep Kaitlyn's tongue went, going all the way until the base was in. Then Kaitlyn pulled it almost all the way out. The pain from the anal penetration was a different kind of beast for Alexa. When Kaitlyn fucked her pussy, the strap-on was just bigger than the biggest human cock that had been inside Alexa, but the anal fucking was levels beyond levels more painful.

Kaitlyn gave one quick thrust, just to give Alexa's ass a taste of how it was going to feel. Kaitlyn could be as slow and sensual as possible, but there was still going to be a brutal sensation rushing through Alexa's insides. Kaitlyn slowly made a few more very slow thrusts, Alexa still crying out from the pain, her arms almost flailing to steady herself as she balanced on the bed with her ass towards Kaitlyn. "UHHHHHH!"

Having a conventional background, Alexa didn't see the appeal of anal sex, so she didn't think that losing her backdoor virginity would be as monumental as losing her regular virginity, but as was inching the strap-on in and out of her asshole, she would admit that while very painful, losing both her anal and girl-on-girl virginity was perhaps going to be more memorable.

Kaitlyn had one hand on Alexa's lower back and one hand switching back and forth between Alexa's left and right ass cheek, so she could give the blonde forward momentum as she helped her ultra-tight asshole stretch out and take more of the dildo more comfortably. Kaitlyn was so transfixed by the physical wonder of making the dildo fit that she zoned out just how big and juicy the butt cheeks that belonged to that hole were.

From the underside of Alexa's leg, up to where her hand was placed was an incredible ass, especially for a tiny girl like Alexa. Kaitlyn could stay at this slow pace, so she could look at it forever, spreading her fat cheeks apart and thrusting the strap-on back in.

Keeping Alexa's asscheeks spread apart, Kaitlyn watched Alexa's asshole, gleaming with the lubricant and some of Kaitlyn's cum take the dildo, and take it almost all the way in, the blonde girl's moans growing louder. Kaitlyn used her hips to continue thrusting in and out of Alexa's ass, hoping the strain from Alexa's ass being continually spread apart would go well with the pain of taking the fake cock.

The brunette let go of the blonde's ass so she could grab Alexa's thighs and fuck the new girl faster. Now she could see and feel the rookie's ass bounce and ripple as the strap-on dove deep into her ass.

"UHHHHHHHHH!" Alexa's moaned. Kaitlyn put a hand on Alexa's stomach and could feel the strap-on rummaging inside her. Alexa had such a small upper body that the tip of the strap-on could reach halfway between her pelvis and her breasts. Knowing these sensations were unfelt for Alexa's body before tonight, Kaitlyn still didn't brutalize her yet, but was going faster know, trying to ease her body into the overwhelming pleasurable pain from anal sex.

If the agreement was meant to transform the women who fell victim to it, Kaitlyn really felt this was transforming Alexa. Just a couple weeks ago, Alexa was a cute, nervous, shy rookie. Now, after winning two matches, Kaitlyn was burying a strap-on into Alexa's never-before-fucked asshole. If Alexa was really not enjoying this, she would have begged Kaitlyn to stop, but no words were coming out of Alexa's mouth, only the sounds and screams from her first time having anal sex, feeling the strap-on wreck her insides.

Kaitlyn's thick thighs brushed up against Alexa's bubbly ass every time she drew the strap-on in, and Kaitlyn worked a bit faster, to feel more and more of that ass against her. When Kaitlyn started fucking Alexa faster, Alexa moaned so primally, her neck reared back, some of her hair flung down and covered her pretty face. The BCW women had a great view of Alexa's full body, with her ass sticking out as it slapped against Kaitlyn's cheeks with every thrust.

Kaitlyn's strength and Alexa's short body could have led to some recklessness, Kaitlyn could've have really manhandled Alexa's body, but she tried not to fuck her too fast that her whole body could bounce off and crash to the bed. Kaitlyn steadied her grip on Alexa's thighs as the strap-on continued to ravage Alexa's ass. Each time Kaitlyn rocked Alexa back and forth, Kaitlyn's tits would bounce up a bit and sway back down. Everyone in BCW who wasn't in the room was missing quite a spectacle. Kaitlyn's giant tits and Alexa's otherworldly biscuit butt was quite a showcase of female anatomical perfection.

"UGGGGGHHHH!" Alexa moaned as Kaitlyn kept fucking her, still not as ferocious as she could, but fast enough to make Alexa not just moan, but scream out from the pain of the dildo in her ass. Her perfect ass started to show red marks very quickly, the powerful Kaitlyn's thighs slapping against Alexa's ass.

Kaitlyn could zone out the quartet of roster-mates looking on, and could fully put just herself and her new toy, as she made the new rookie take every inch of her strap-on in her asshole. "OUUUUUUUHHH FUCK!"

Two things brought Kaitlyn out of her daze and shook both her and the four women watching: One, that just now, was the first time innocent little Alexa's brain elicited a profanity this evening, while Kaitlyn had said the word seven times directly to her. Second, was that the sound she made right before it, was one that no one would be able to categorize as a scream or moan. The sound was an impossibly high-pitched note that even the most talented singers would have trouble hitting.

Along with the first profanity the girl had yelled that night, came another first- Alexa's first squirting orgasm. Kaitlyn had pulled back on Alexa and she could see the blonde spray the bed below her as she writhed still on her knees with the tip of Kaitlyn's strap-on still inside her. For a second, Kaitlyn's grip loosened just enough for Alexa to free herself from Kaitlyn's strap-on and collapse on the bed, her mind and body almost put in a dream state from the powerful orgasm she thought would take hours to come down from.

Kaitlyn looked down at Alexa writhing on the bed from her orgasm. She didn't want to gauge the gape she left in Alexa's asshole yet, because she knew they weren't finished.

"I hope you don't think you're finished, there 'Lex." Kaitlyn said. "I am going to fuck you until you've had at least six orgasms, one for each woman that competed for the chance to give you them." Alexa nodded, and understood, but she was having trouble picking herself back up for another round...

"Or..." Kaitlyn said, "Maybe not me..." The busty brunette looked over at their audience, knowing how turned on she and Alexa must've made all four of them. "A.J.. You are the Women's Champion, so, if you really wanted a turn with her I..."

"WHAT?! Uh uh." Sasha interrupted. "No. You won the match, A.J. having us tune Asuka up a couple months ago was one thing, but actually getting to fuck her, that's not fair!"

"She's right." A.J. said. Kaitlyn knew how badly A.J. wanted to fuck Alexa, from the moment she saw her, but stipulations are stipulations, and it wouldn't have been right if A.J. got to fuck Alexa on this night. Paige agreed, and Kaitlyn respected that A.J. was respecting her own rules.

A.J. really was contempt with just watching Kaitlyn fuck Alexa. A.J. had been on the receiving end of Kaitlyn's strap-on a few times and got to envision herself in Alexa's place. She knew what a great lay Kaitlyn was, and while watching Kaitlyn fuck another girl made her incredibly turned on, and while she was drawn to Alexa, who may have literally appeared out of nowhere, she was fine with not being involved. As the old saying goes "you can't win 'em all," and A.J. accepted that.

It was a generous offer of course, but Kaitlyn was more than happy getting Alexa all to herself. She had more than enough stamina to give Alexa another brutal butt-fucking, regardless of whether or not Alexa had the stamina to take it. She looked at the younger woman who already had the look of a body that had been brutalized tonight, and Kaitlyn was going to send her body into a further state of moderate-brutalization.

She picked up the woman's upper half and turned the two of them to the left, and got Alexa in the same position she just had her in, with her ass up in the air, but now they were both facing the four BCW women. Now, they all got to see the look in Alexa's eyes when Kaitlyn's strap-on re-entered her asshole. They could see the girls' beautiful face as her lower half was met with another round of ass-fucking.