BDSM Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Granny broadens her grandson's horizons.
4.2k words
4.44
3.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boneryard
Boneryard
19 Followers

Note: Everybody in this story is eighteen.

Note: This story contains GAY MALE and STRAIGHT sex both. There's also some INCEST.

Grandpa

I had often wondered, over the past month, what grandad thought of what his wife was doing. Did he know? Did he care? The next weekend, I found out. Grandma came and picked me up and took me to their house. We hadn't even left my parent's house when grandma looked over to me. "Strip," she said. I knew to obey and quickly got out of my clothes, my skin bare against the cloth upholstery, my cock rock hard in the car. Granny had a bag of my things. "Gag yourself, cuff your hands behind your back," she said, "after you chain your ankles together." I hurried to obey. I reached down and used the provided ankle shackles to bind my ankles.

"Don't forget your seatbelt," granny reminded me benevolently. I clicked it in place and then shoved the red ball of my gag into my mouth and buckled the leather strap behind my head. After that I leaned forward to cuff my hands behind my back. "That's a good boy," granny said, just like a grandmother on TV. We listened to death metal all the way to grandma's house. Being exposed like this made me feel like my cock was practically going to explode. Whenever we passed a truck granny would slow down so the drivers might look into the window at my naked state. While I didn't know if any of them did, it turned me on to think that they might. Any touch of my cock would have gotten me off right then.

At my grandparents' house, granny got out and came around the minivan to open my door and release me from my seatbelt, then helped me out of the car. I shuffled through the garage and up the two steps as she opened the door into the house. We went through the house and found our way into her bedroom. I had rarely been in here before and I had never been to her closet before, which is where she led me. She pushed some clothes out of the way and tripped a latch, causing the back wall to slide open. It was a secret room! I almost shouted in glee. The walls were done in dark paneling and all of them were hung with whips, chains, floggers and other BDSM implements. Shelves had a variety of dildos. In the center of each of the walls was an apparatus for tying someone up. And right across from me was the answer to my question of what grandad thought. The portly man was attached, facing us, to a large wooden X, a "St. Andrew's Cross." Each wrist was bound up and out on the upper poles of the X and each ankle was bound to the lower poles. He had his own ballgag in place, slobber running down his scruffy, gray-whiskered chin. His nipples were pierced and the crisscrossed red lines on his chest showed that granny -- or somebody -- had already been to work on him. Grandpa's eyes grew wide when he saw me and his cock shot into position. I started to panic and get turned on at the same time. What was granny going to do to me? What was she gonna make me do? Would it involve a whip? I thought excitedly.

Granny uncuffed my hands and brought them around in front of me, then put a chain around my waist and attached them. "On your knees," she said, pushing me to my knees directly in front of my grandfather's hard cock. I could see it clearly, the veins, the head with its slit secreting pre-cum. It was shorter than mine, maybe because of his belly, but about as thick. My grandmother clipped my ankle chain to the back of my waist chain and I was stuck on my knees, unable to stand if I'd wanted to. I could feel the concrete floor grinding into my knees, but I didn't care. Grandma looked long at her floggers and then chose one. She absentmindedly started whipping my back and her husband's belly, alternating. It didn't really hurt me -- instead it felt kind of electric and made me more excited. It was a pretty nice experience. I don't know what made grandma feel she was done but, after a few minutes, she hung up the flogger and got down a wicked looking whip, short but stout. One snap of it across my back was like a knife into my flesh. I reflexively tried to straighten my legs and squealed around my ballgag.

"This one is for instruction," granny said as she stepped out of the dress she had been wearing. She had on a leather bra that didn't cover her tits, just supported them. Around her waist was a leather garter belt connected to nylon hose. For an old woman, I was amazed at how hot she looked mostly naked. Her skin was smooth and her tits, with their support, looked amazing. She'd obviously done something to make the skin on her pelvis smooth after I didn't know how many children. The tiny scar hidden at the top of her riotous gray bush suggested it had been surgery.

Granny stepped out of her shoes and into high, sharp pumps. "You will do as I say or I will use it on you." She paused. "It will only start to hurt worse with each lash. Nod if you understand." I nodded, but I considered not nodding to see how much the whip hurt. Would it turn me on? Would it leave whip marks? That last thought made me more excited. "Nod if you agree to do whatever I tell you, exactly as I tell you." I made up my mind and shook my head. This whip was harder than the first, and went from the opposite shoulder, all the way down my back, and over one buttcheek. More than turning me on, it just fucking hurt. When she asked me again if I would whatever she told me, I nodded vigorously. The hot old woman undid my gag and I worked my jaw, sore from being spread open by the ball.

It should have come as no surprise to me when my grandmother instructed me, "Wrap your lips around your grandfather's cock." It wasn't that I didn't want to be punished, and it also wasn't that I wanted to suck my grandfather's nasty old cock. However, I did really want to obey my grandmother. I timidly moved my head forward and wrapped my lips around the old man's fleshy pole just behind his circumcised head. I could taste the bleach flavor of his pre-cum, the salt of his sweat and skin which tasted like...skin. I started sucking automatically, my cheeks going in. "I didn't tell you to suck." I panicked, stopping, eyes flying open, trying to look at granny while keeping the cock in my mouth. I was relieved to see that she was smiling benignly, the whip held up but not at the ready. "But that was the right thing to do" she continued. "Suck hard." Grandma grabbed my hair on the back of my head in a clenched fist. She looked at me and I looked sideways at her. Grandpa's eyes were hooded as he looked down at me. Slowly, grandma pushed my head into her husband's pelvis, until his cock hit the back of my throat. I choked and gagged and she slowly pulled my head back.

Granny moved my head back and forth on her husband's cock. "Lick it," she said and I opened to lick grandad's cock. "Inside your mouth," she chastised, "while you suck." I did as instructed. Granny's rhythmic pushing and pulling of my head got faster, making her husband face fuck me. I breathed loudly through my nostrils. "Play with yourself," granny instructed. I hadn't realized my hands, bunched into fists, were in exactly the right place to jack off. So I started jacking off. Two strokes and I shot a load onto the concrete floor. "Good boy," my grandmother said. I kept stroking and granny kept moving my head. When I was about to shoot my second load, granny shoved my head hard into her husband's pelvis, my nose smashed into his hairy abdomen, his balls on my chin, and his cock choking me, making me open my mouth to try, unsuccessfully, to take in air as cum again left my cock.

Grandma released me and I fell back, taking a deep breath, a string of saliva connecting grandpa's cock and my lips. Granny let me have one good breath, then was pushing me back onto her husband's cock. I wondered, as I was forced to fellate my grandfather, if this made me gay. And where was I on the virginity thing. "Don't stop masturbating!" my mistress commanded, and I got back to it. This time, when I was about to come, I was ready. Granny shoved me hard into grandpa and I relaxed my throat, didn't choke or gag, and felt grandpa's cock pumping. I didn't taste or feel the cum as the cock shoved down my throat shot its load down my esophagus and into my stomach. Finally, the bitch let me go. "Very good," she said primly. "That was almost good enough. We'll give your grandfather a chance to recover and then we'll go again. I'll teach you how to suck a man hard when he's soft as well as get him off and, if you're good enough, soon I'll teach you how to eat pussy."

I Get to Eat Pussy

Apparently I had sucked dick well enough because the next time grandma got me it was to eat pussy. Granny had me naked with my hands cuffed behind my back and my ankles shackled. She led me carefully out to her minivan and into the passenger seat, buckling me in. A sound from the back caused me to look back there. In the rear seat, belted in herself, was my mother. She was completely naked, the garage light throwing shadows on her full bare breasts with their erect nipples, her flat yet soft stomach, her muscular thighs. She had her thighs apart so I could appreciate the thick black hair between them, as well as her swollen, dripping pussy. She had in a ballgag and a blindfold like a pirate's bandana covered her eyes. The noise canceling headphones were on her head. I looked over at granny as she got into the driver's seat and belted herself in.

"Did you just make her unable to see and hear for me?" I was just curious.

"Nope. She's never seen any man naked except for your father." She smiled evilly. "But she's had a lot of random cocks in her mouth, and in her pussy, and...well, you'll see."

We drove for awhile and then granny pulled off into the parking lot of a big store in the middle of nowhere. "Let's get at it." Granny uncuffed me then lowered the back seat down so that it formed a kind of bed about six feet square. She laid mom back after uncuffing her and showed me how to bind mom's wrists so, if mom pulled, the bindings would get tighter and then secured those out to each side like a cross. The minivan had convenient places to attach them. For mom's ankles, the ties were different. They were tight enough that mom couldn't escape, but loose and soft enough that it wouldn't hurt her ankles. Mom's legs were attached to the ceiling of the van so they were in a 'V' shape.

Mom was a mature, voluptuous woman bound on her back. There were a lot of round parts being compressed as she lay there. Her tits were large and, as they flattened, looked like saucers, or a bread bowl, scooped on top but still round at the sides. Her ass was round but flattened on the bottom by the seat and still curved on the sides. Her stomach flattened from gravity. Mom's pale skin was covered in marks -- the backs and insides of her thighs, her arms, her belly, her chest -- from recent red marks and healing bruises to thin lines and circles of white representing old scars.

"She's the most masochistic of us all," granny remarked as I ran my hand over the marks. I barely noticed granny using the words "of us all," like my whole family was a bunch of sadomasochistic freaks. My touch caused mom to shiver and goose pimples to rise. Granny gave me a riding crop to use. The slender shaft was three feet long, one end shaped into a triangle of leather that was slack, and the handle on the other. Standing by my mom's pelvis, granny had me flick it at her tits until I got the technique right. "Of course, she barely feels that. You should hit her harder," granny said without emotion. So I raised the crop overhead and brought it down hard on mom's left nipple, causing a "thwack" to fill the van and the skin to instantly turn red. Mom jumped and seemed to catch her breath, but didn't cry out. "Woohoo!" grandma said. "That's the stuff!"

After that, I went to town on my mom's tits with the riding crop. Granny had me start with the meat of the breast instead of the nipple and work my way in. By the time I was done, mom was sweating and her pussy was obviously even more engorged. I stuck a finger in just to see how wet it was. Then I smacked up mom's abdomen. Because of the angle, I turned so I could have my elbow up and work on her ass. It was a weird position so, while I got her ass red, mom didn't really move a lot. Then I went to work on mom's inner thighs and she tensed as they turned red.

"It's the anticipation," Granny said about the tension. "Now whip her cunt as hard as you can." And I did, again raising the crop over my head, and then hitting her again and again. That got mom writhing and mewling in what appeared to be ecstasy, her butt moving around as she twisted and turned. But I stayed on target until her mound was bright red under her thick black bush. Then I stopped, sweating and panting myself.

"Okay, sonny," grandma said. "Time to learn how to please a woman. On your knees," she said, and I obeyed, the riding crop forgotten. "Start licking." I stared at my mom's pussy and then bent down to lick it gingerly. Granny pushed my head down so my face was buried in black bush as she told me how to go down on a woman. She made me focus on the clit, licking with lots of pressure and changing direction to stimulate it. Mom was salty to the taste, and kind of gamey. Soon mom was breathing hard, then moaning, then writhing again. "Put a finger in her," granny said and I did. "Rub the top of the inside of her pussy. Feel those bumps? That's the g spot. It'll make her cum harder." I did as I was told. "Another finger." I had two in the wet pussy. "Another," three. "Another." Mom's pussy was tight around four fingers. "Hold your hand like this," granny said, holding her hand up with the fingers straight and her thumb nestled in her palm. "Shove it all and curl it like a fist." I obeyed, shoving my hand in until I curled my fingers around the the thumb. That's how I first fisted my mother. It was hot in there, almost like it should burn me. "Twist your fist." I did and mom writhed on my fist then let out a long low moan of orgasm. I could feel her pussy squeezing my hand -- I was almost afraid she would crush it with her cunt. Fluid shot all over my face from her pee-hole. It tasted salty, not like urine.

"Hahaha!" granny cackled, having stepped out of the way. "Your mom's a squirter." She paused and told me how to unfist my mom. "Stand up! You're done."

"But," I said, gesturing to my hard cock. "What about this?"

"Jack off. Shoot all three of those shots on your mom." I did as I was told. My cum shots roped from her face, down her body, and onto her pelvis and black furry bush. When I was done, we untied mom, propped her up, and granny drove us both home. She sent me to my room, still naked, and, when I got there, I jacked off again, and came another three times.

Horny at Home

Thursdays, the nights that granny came to get me, were easily my favorite day of the week. The rest of the time I was just counting down the days. So, on Wednesday, I was really horny watching TV on the couch. Anna was on the other end, knees pulled up as she watched. Her ass, round and delicious, was facing me. She had on short yellow shorts with white stripes along the sides. I could see the curve of her ass quite well and the underside of those cheeks on either side of the strip of cloth covering her pussy. On top, she was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed she was braless, her nipples poking out the front.

"Soooo, sis," I said.

"Don't even think about it," she said, not even looking at me.

"But, since we..." I started but she cut me off.

"That's not how it works."

I reached my hand for her hip or ass, I hadn't decided yet, and she slapped it away, finally turning to look at me. "Listen, punk, I only put out when and how grandma tells me to."

"What about your boyfriends?" I asked, thinking I would catch her in a lie and thus woo her.

"Same. Granny tells me what to do with them. Sometimes ahead of time, sometimes through earbuds, sometimes in person." The thought of my dominatrix grandma standing over Anna and one of her boyfriends as they fucked got me instantly hard.

"Come on, just on-," she cut me off again.

"Listen, if you're horny, text grandma. I guarantee she can come up with something to scratch your itch." So I did.

"Be ready in an hour," was the reply. "Blindfolded, naked, hands cuffed behind your back, ankles shackled, waiting in the garage."

I obeyed. Granny got me and buckled me into her van, then we drove for awhile. We got somewhere and granny put the noise canceling headphones on me and took me into a building. She or somebody laid me on my back with my hands bound straight out to my sides just as mom had been as I flogged her ate her pussy. The table was short enough that my butt was on one edge and my head hung backwards over the other. My ankles were bound up in the V that we'd done my mom as well. I wondered if I was going to get whipped. A rope went around my waist to hold me in place.

Granny hit the music for my headphones, blasting metal into my ears just as some cold goo hit my asshole. Then I was getting slammed from both ends. I could feel something shoved into my asshole. It felt warm and softer than granny's dildo. The tip hurt violating me but then there was the pleasure of getting fucked in my ass. Hips slammed into my buttcheeks and I knew I was getting fucked. Fireworks shot through my mind, the pleasure I'd gotten from Granny assfucking me with a dildo amplified by the knowledge it was -- it must be -- a real cock. It went beyond just the physical pleasure, great as that was, to a whole other level.

Another cock was slammed into my mouth. It too felt like flesh and tasted like skin, but sweaty with salt and bleach flavored with pre-cum. I went to sucking and tried to keep from gagging as somebody fucked my mouth like a pussy. I scraped with my teeth as it went in and out. That must have been good, because I immediately tasted cum shooting into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but some leaked out, dripping up my face and over my cheeks. Another cock, that tasted like a black man smelled, quickly took its place. Lips wrapped around my cock and somebody sucked me, making me cum instantly, shooting it into their mouth I felt, though, as they let a lot drop onto my pelvis.

New lips wrapped around my cock and sucking got harder, a tongue licking the shaft of my cock. I shot my second load just as the man fucking my ass grabbed my thighs and held his hips against my ass, probably coming in it, and the cock in my mouth stayed deep, balls on my nose smelling like, well, sweaty black balls as I slobbered and took a load there. Then my holes were empty and I was panting -- but not for long. Another cock, bigger and tasting like asian men smell, slammed into my mouth and down my throat. I only spared a thought wondering about the smell. Weren't Asian men supposed to be smaller? Another one went into my ass. I think it was bigger. Another mouth was hoovering my cock. Once again, I got fucked from both ends while I was sucked off. It was amazing. I loved the feel of the hips slapping my ass as the cock going in and out of my asshole got me off. I loved the feel of balls hitting my face. I loved being helpless. I even loved sucking a cock, imagining whose it was, wanting to make him come. And of course I loved having my own cock sucked. I assumed it was a guy. He sucked harder than I could imagine a girl could, and was brutal on his own throat as she shoved my cock down it again and again. I wondered if he gagged -- the headphones keeping me from hearing if he did.

The pleasure filled my mind but there was a part of me that kept thinking. Was I still a virgin? I asked myself when another set of cocks slammed into my asshole and throat. It was the fourth mouth on my cock, I thought, drool gathering around the base of my shaft. This person -- now I was sure it was a guy from how his hands felt, grabbed and squeezed my balls, causing me to writhe, which caused the guys double fucking me to cum. Another dual penetration -- I had lost count - involved slaps to my chest. They stung and I guessed it was a riding crop liked I'd used on mother. My balls got tied up tight -- maybe a rubber band. The guy currently giving me head was biting my cock and wagging his head like a dog. I came from that.

Boneryard
Boneryard
19 Followers
12