BDSM Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My chest was getting pretty sore, as sore as my throat and ass when the burning pain hit my left nipple -- somebody was piercing it! I attempted to cry out, only to gag on the latest cock. The one in my ass was the biggest -- it felt like it was tearing me. I coughed and gagged and wept -- in pain and pleasure, at the same time -- and then it was over.

My whole body stopped being used and abused. Somebody untied my balls, my asshole was finally allowed to shut. I was helped up and was able to swallow, then given water to drink. My hands were cuffed behind me again and several firm hands helped me walk out to granny's car. She drove me home and led me to my bedroom. After my grandmother took the headphones, I could hear her shut the door. I found one of my many hidden handcuff keys and freed myself. I looked down at my chest, welts all across it. My left nipple was swollen and sore with a silver bar through it. I was still aroused but my cock, spent, stayed limp.

When I rubbed my hand down my chest, I could feel the welts. When I tweaked the pierced nipple, that sharp little pain finally got a bit of a rise from my cock, though not much. Reaching back, I could feel the sticky lube on my asshole. I didn't care who saw me when I went naked to the bathroom. My family was apparently a bunch of sex freaks. I shit cum into the toilet then wiped the lube off my asshole. When I came out of the bathroom, Anna was standing naked in her bedroom doorway. Her face was flushed, her nipples erect and her clit swollen and red from being rubbed. "Did you have fun, little brother?" she teased and held up her phone. I just saw a group of naked guys then one moved and I realized it was me tied under the pile of men.

I lunged at my naked sister's phone but she slammed the door and locked it. "Don't worry, little brother," my older sister said. "Granny just shared it with me."

12