BDSM for Siblings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Kendra dropped her pants and panties, and made use of my face being conveniently at waist height. She pressed her pussy to my mouth and made me lick her.

I heard Trinity shifting around in her cage, and what sounded like occasional soft sighs or whimpers. Like she wanted to be over here with us. Of course she did. I couldn't look at her though, not with my face firmly occupied by my girlfriend's cooch.

"Ooh, that's a good girl," Kendra purred. She rocked her hips a bit, grinding on my face. "You lick me so good."

Her words were probably meant for Trinity, just to tease her more. They worked on me all the same. Thus encouraged, I kept slurping at Kendra and tried to hit her clit more. It was tricky work being upside down and without use of my hands. Not to mention how much she was moving around.

I startled at something between my legs. I hadn't been expecting any touch there. It took me a moment to realize it was Dak returned and settling on his knees. Like a good brother, he started licking me while I kept eating Kendra.

"Oh that's so not fair," I heard Trinity grumble.

I wished I could watch my sister in her imprisonment. Watch her get more and more worked up. Lose control. Turn all pitiful at the need to be let out and join the fun.

More than that, and more grounded in reality, I was dead curious to know how far she was willing to go today. What her new limits were. Specifically, how much she was going to do with me, selfish, horny little thing that I was.

"You can't possibly want to be let out already," Kendra chastised Trinity.

"I can if you guys are gonna be just... doing stuff like that," Trinity said petulantly. "Right in front of me and all."

"Would you like a blindfold?"

"That wouldn't help."

Trin just had to keep suffering through as I first made Kendra cum with only my mouth, then Dak did the same for me. I actually got to sneak a peek at my sis while I was cumming, and I thoroughly enjoyed her longing expression as Dak got covered in pussy. She wished it was her. I knew she did.

Or maybe just strongly hoped. Who could say?

Kendra gave me lots of pets and kisses after, seemingly enjoying the novelty of my suspended height. It meant she could kiss me most anywhere she wanted without me having to move at all. She even spent some time beneath me kissing and nipping at my shoulders and the back of my neck, giggling softly when I tried to flinch away but couldn't really go anywhere.

I'd just had a nice orgasm, and she getting me all horny again. Typical.

I was able to watch Trin more now. She still whimpered helplessly on occasion, but more so just sat with her face pressed to the bars watching intently. Enviously. Either wanting to be me, or to play with me, and probably some of both.

Dak went to sit with her, leaning back against her cage. The two of them conspired quietly where I couldn't hear. Any effort I made to really focus on what they were saying was interrupted by Kendra nipping at my ears.

"How do you feel about some butt plug action?" Kendra asked, apparently casually, though I was sure she'd been carefully considering it already. "One of the bigger ones today, maybe."

"You just want to show off for my sibs, don't you?"

"Kinda. They haven't seen what you can really do. And it's been a while since we've done any real stretching. Don't want you to lose all your skill, do we?"

"No. We don't."

I shivered at the thought of having my bum stretched so good in my position, with my brother and sister audience. Like many things between Kendra and me, something that had been fully between us before was becoming shared in a whole new way. It was a little nerve-wracking, but pretty exciting too.

Kendra left and came back with a little bundle of goodies. She positioned herself cross-legged on the floor beneath me, with her face right at my butt, then proceeded to casually lick out my ass. She was in no hurry at all. She could make this whole process last as long as she wanted.

I once again got the face-warming thrill of not only being tied up and having my bumhole eaten out, but being watched by my sibs too. Turning them on. Making them think very naughty things. Feeling maybe just a delightful little bit of shame for being so very wanton and bad.

So good.

Kendra transitioned into fingering my ass with a single lubed finger in between more licking. She then graduated from there to finger-fucking me with two slippery fingers up my butt.

The looks I got from my sibs were even better when Kendra started stuffing my butt with the smallest of the plugs she'd brought. It was only small in comparison to the other two, though, and gave me that nice initial stretch right off the bat.

Trin's expression was uncertain, not really knowing what to do with her li'l sis being such a little butt slut on top of everything else. That confusion in her eyes didn't stop her being obviously horny and interested though.

Dak's gaze was more blatant about being into watching this. Like he kind of just wanted to pound my butt if he got the chance. Maybe he really would.

"How you doin', Molly?" Kendra asked.

"Good," I said.

"Yeah?" She popped the butt plug slowly in and out, expanding then relaxing my ass. "You like having your brother and sister watching this, huh?"

"... maybe."

"They're both just watching, you know. Watching you get your ass stuffed."

I was going bright red by now. It was all stuff I knew, but it was worse when said out loud. I couldn't look at Dak or Trin for a moment, but my pussy got all over-excited the same as ever.

"A butt slutty, naked, tied up, horny, ridiculously wet sister," Kendra continued.

She gave me a few licks across my slit while still playing with my bum, though it was only to swipe up some of my arousal rather than to get me off. The small tease only made my gushing pussy work even harder.

Kendra switched to the second plug, making me groan softly as it stretched my ass wider. I took the chance to peek at my sibs.

Dak was looking pathetically horny, but unable to do much about it. Just kind of sitting there and getting all wiggly.

Trin, though, she was sneakily rubbing herself inside her cage. She was being slow and quiet, and I didn't think anyone else had even noticed. Her hand was only over her panties yet, presumably just giving herself enough to take the edge off a little.

Our eyes met and she realized I'd caught her masturbating. She blushed, but didn't stop.

Kendra moved on smoothly to the biggest butt plug. The biggest in fact that she'd ever used on me. This one took some real work to get inside me, and I spent a lot of time whimpering and moaning, feeling my ass slowly surrender to it and eventually enjoy being so filled.

"You can't seriously tell me that doesn't hurt," Trinity said. She seemed to regret speaking almost immediately, since it drew attention to her playing with her pussy. Underneath her panties now, I noted.

"That's what copious warmup is for," Kendra said. "Plus... Molly likes it to hurt just a little, don't ya, babe?"

"Just a little," I agreed.

That little bit of pain to heighten everything. The ache that would linger and remind me how bad I'd been. Such subtle, amazing things. So hard to adequately explain to someone who didn't get it.

In any case, my ass was filled right up. Overfilled, perhaps. My butt plug snugly inside, much to my sister's continued disbelief.

Kendra kept playing with me. She left the plug where it was, though she did wiggle it around at times. Mostly she ate my sopping wet pussy and let my well-stuffed ass heighten the experience for me.

It was only a matter of time before Dak had to come over too. I watched him coming, his hard, needy cock swaying slightly with every step. A small line of precum dangling from the tip and threatening to fall with every movement.

Dak unceremoniously shoved his throbbing erection in my face. I cooed over it and opened my mouth so he could awkwardly slide right in. Neither of us having hands free made things a bit trickier, but I was at just about the perfect height that he could simply use my face as a fuck toy, so it pretty much worked out.

Trinity threw up way more of a fuss at that point. She was full on whining and rattling her cage, wanting to be let out. Needing to be. I wished I could see how hard she was rubbing herself, but our brother's cock in my mouth was quite an impediment to that.

"Settle down, Trin," Kendra said calmly as she went right back to licking me out.

Trinity got a bit quieter, but nowhere near settled down. "Not faaaiiirrr," she whined.

She was right. It wasn't. But it was working out so very nicely for me. And I knew Kendra would let Trinity come play with me sooner or later, so I had even more to look forward to. I was a spoiled girl today, and I loved it.

Kendra and Dak shared me and gave me love from both ends. Kendra with my bum and pussy, Dak with my mouth. I was all filled and stuff and licked, and going happily crazy tied up in the air between them.

I came on Kendra's tongue right about the same time as Dak came down my throat. My spasming and squirting overlapped nicely Dak pumping hot cum down my mouth and throat, giving me such a good high.

I cleaned Dak off some with my tongue before he stepped away. Once I was free to look around again some, I took note of Trinity's pathetically horny face, and Kendra walking around now totally naked. She was still wiping her face with her shirt.

"You made quite a mess, little one," Kendra said. "You have a bad habit of that."

"Sorry," I said.

"I'm so sure." Kendra stroked my hair. "What do you think? Should we let your sister out to play?"

"Yes please!"

"Mmm. Thought so."

I swear if Trinity had a tail, it would have been wagging so hard as Kendra padded over to her cage. She was practically scratching at the door as she waited those last few seconds for Kendra to release her.

Trinity crawled out, all dignity forgotten as she stumbled to her feet and made a beeline for me. She didn't stop close enough for me to get a good look, but I saw her panties absolutely soaked and clinging so beautifully to her pussy. The material was failing to hide much of anything at all, and the attempt itself only made me more eager to get a good look as soon as I got the chance.

Being still tied up, that chance wasn't happening yet.

"God, Moll," Trinity moaned. "Why do you do this to me?"

She was already kneeling between my legs. No hesitation.

"Didn't do nuffin'," I said. "I've been tied up all--"

"Yeah whatever."

Trin gave me a big kiss right on my pussy. It was a totally unfair argument technique.

"You promised I could lick you this time," I said.

"Mmhm. Doesn't mean I can't go first. I've had to sit there and watch you this whole time. Don't think I'm not taking what I want now."

Trinity buried her face in my cooch. Her tongue flashed out, licking aggressively. Again, arguing super unfairly.

"Wait, did she eat you out before?" Dak asked. "When did that happen?"

I glanced at our brother, sitting there all confused and fascinated, not to mention very horny again. I'd forgotten that he was the only one who didn't know. Hard to keep track of much of anything under the circumstances.

"Never you mind," Kendra said.

She was already sitting down with her sketchbook again. Apparently intending to let Trin lick me as much as she wanted while getting some more drawing in. No doubt of me and my sis. Probably something very like the pose we were currently in. Very naughty.

"But I want to--"

"We share lots of things, Dak," Kendra said firmly. "Doesn't mean we share everything."

"Oh. Yeah. Fair, I guess."

"Just enjoy. Not every day you see your hot big sisters licking each other, is it?"

"Well... never, obviously. It's pretty great."

"Mmm. Isn't it though."

I had to agree. Trinity licking me was different in her own way from either Kendra or Dak. She had an aggression and need to her that was far more intense. Probably partly due to the novelty of it, but also the way she was tactically driven to manic horniness beforehand.

Like... well, kind of like me, I supposed. The way Kendra played with me and got me to a point of needing things beyond all rationality. Either to make her cum, or to hopefully get her to make me cum. Either way.

Trin and I truly were sisters in so many ways.

I came on Trinity's face, squirting all over her. I heard her gasp, then giggle softly as she tried to keep licking but failed to maintain any kind of rhythm.

She gave me a last kiss on my pussy while caressing my wet thighs, then stood up and walked around to where we could face each other, more or less.

"How do you even squirt so much all the time?" Trin asked with my juices all over her face.

I just smiled at her. "Bet I could make you squirt like that too."

"Ah! You smug little thing."

I heard Kendra snicker from off to the side, and chose to ignore her.

"I could though," I said. "I know how to lick pussy. And you're so much like me, I know it's possible."

Trin growled in her throat and knelt down. She came in from the side and kissed me fiercely. I accepted sideways makeouts with my big sis, and played a small game of trying to lick my copious juices off her face for her.

Trinity was downright feral. She kissed hard, even nipping at my lip and tongue at times. Her hand groped around and found my tits, mauling them with a desire I hadn't expected from her. She had it bad.

"Trin," I hissed.

She ignored me and kept kissing. I had to wait for another opportunity.

"Trin!"

She stopped long enough to stare at me for a moment, eyes heavy with lust, mouth open in a soft pant.

"Let me lick you," I said.

She stared for another second, then nodded and stood up.

Trinity hesitated shyly, but only just for a moment. She pulled down her soaked panties, leaving herself bottomless in front of us for the first time.

I was riveted. Her wet little pussy, right there, coming to me any second. All mine for the tasting.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue as Trinity straddled my head. I expected her to come at me slowly, but to my surprise she jammed her cooch into my face and started grinding on me without giving me a chance to properly savour the approach.

"Oh god, Moll," Trinity whispered.

She held my head, tangling her fingers in my hair, and humped my face with horny desperation.

If she would have just held still I could have made her cum so much faster. Even being upside down in relation to her pussy.

Still, Trin practically fucking my face was too damn hot. I wouldn't have changed a thing. I did my best to lick her with some style and grace, but mostly all I could do was try and hit her clit from time to time, and otherwise just give her something to grind on.

It was the new side of my big sister taken to extremes. I'd never in my life known her to be so wild or out of control. All sense of poise and dignity thrown out the window.

And I'd done that to her. Me.

Well ok, and Kendra and Dak too, I supposed. But mostly me. Mostly her little sister being all subby and slutty and bringing out things in her that she wasn't used to.

Trinity was grinding pretty erratically on my face, though something of a rhythm was there amidst all the chaos. Even that small pattern fell apart for reasons I couldn't understand until Trinity spoke.

"Dak! Stop, you can't do that!"

I frowned while still licking Trin's snatch, unsure what our brother was up to. Then I felt his cock on my pussy and the brief mystery was solved.

"Why not?" Dak asked.

"You can't... you can't fuck our sister."

I moaned and trembled, feeling a deep thrill run through me. This was another one of those times where if Dak just went for it, I'd be a very happy sister and just roll with it. In this case, even just hearing Trinity say the possibility out loud did fantastic things to me. Dak grinding on my pussy was sweet icing on the cake.

"Not fucking her," Dak said.

"Look like you're gonna."

"Yeah, well, without my hands free, there's a limit to what I can do. You've already got her mouth."

Trinity whimpered. This time I wasn't sure whether it was Dak or me getting that reaction from her. He was being bad, sure, but Trin had slowed her movements enough that I could lick her properly. I didn't wait for her to sort through her moral dilemma. I just did what I did best.

Trinity trembled and her legs shook. She seemed to almost stumble, and her grip on my hair became painful for a second as she held herself in place. If I'd had my mouth free, I would have given her a sultry look and asked her to pull my hair some more. As it was, I enjoyed what I got.

I ate my big sister out with--to be perhaps a little smug and full of myself--a skill I assumed she'd never felt before. Whether or not that was actually true, I made her cum pretty quick once I was allowed to do so.

And, even better, Trinity squirted all over my face when she came. Practically tried to drown me. Which, if one had to pick, was probably one of the best ways to go. Drowning in sisterly cum.

I gave Trin a small break, partly because I was still spluttering and trying to blink my eyes clear enough to open them properly. Since she hadn't moved, though, I kept right on eating her out some more.

Dak had been grinding on my pussy with increasing speed and ferocity. I knew he couldn't get quite the leverage he wanted with his hands cuffed behind his back, and it seemed like he was having trouble getting what he wanted. I was rather enjoying his attempts, but admittedly I wasn't quite getting enough either.

When Dak actually slowed some and it became increasingly clear that he was contemplating slipping inside me, I pretended not to notice. I licked Trinity's wet snatch while doing absolutely nothing about our baby brother trying to sneak his way into my pussy.

"I see you," Trinity said warningly. "Don't think I can't."

Ah. So she did notice despite my best efforts to not give it away. It made sense. She had full view and everything.

"Come on," Dak said, a hint of whine in his voice. "It's just--"

"She's our sister!"

"Yeah. I know. And you're riding her face like a bicycle, so don't act like I'm being any worse."

"That's... wow. Ok."

I didn't want to pull my face away from Trin even for a second, but I felt a strong need to interject at this point.

"It's ok," I said.

"Jesus," Trinity said. "Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"That's... he's gonna be inside you. Our brother."

"I know."

Trinity groaned, took a firmer grip of my hair, and shoved my face back into her snatch. I got right back to licking her like a good subby little sister.

Dak slid inside me just about at the same time, which divided my attention rather sharply and made it hard to concentrate on any one thing. Big sister pussy, little brother cock. Both all mine, at least for the moment.

"Fuuuccck you two," Trinity hissed. "Why are you like this?"

"Don't look at me," Dak said. "This is Molly's fault."

I'd accept that. I couldn't very well argue at the moment either way. But I was fine with a little extra dose of shame at the implication that I'd done this. That it was all me.

It probably wasn't even wrong, really. Though Kendra was at fault too. Neither of my sibs seemed inclined to take some of the blame off me and give any to her, though.

Dak sank deep inside my pussy. I was tighter even that usual thanks to the big butt plug I still wore, and being all stuffed doubly full like this was extra amazing.

Dak and Trinity had me pinned between them. Possibly the best place for a sister to be, really, trapped by her brother and sister like that. It worked so well for me.

Even just as he started fucking me, Dak's thrusts already sounded sloppy. The fault of my pussy overflowing.