BDSM for Siblings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just as well I was tied up and suspended. I wouldn't have been able to hold myself in any real position. I was all shaky and trembling. Overstimulated.

And the two of them were only getting harder, deeper, and hornier.

I couldn't see Kendra at all. She was still there. There was no way she was leaving in the middle of this. She was the orchestrator. She's set it up, and now she had a frantic, horny ball of siblings going absolutely depraved and crazy together. A fantastic success.

I lost track of things a bit. Time was utterly meaningless to me. The only real measurement I had was sometimes I realized I badly needed to breathe and had to take a brief, unwanted pause from eating Trin's pussy while I recovered.

Dak and Trinity had no such problems, and were quite consistent in their fucking and grinding respectively. My body was in constant sexual use, which naturally made me a happy, repeatedly cumming girl.

My cums were extra intense thanks to my bum being all stuffed full while my pussy was fucked and spasming in orgasm. I lost focus more than once, only to have Trinity impatiently grind herself harder on my temporarily unresponsive mouth.

I made up for it by making Trinity cum on my face twice more, though neither time with the same squirting impact as the first time. She was trembling after the last one though, threatening to fall over, and I knew I'd done good.

Dak, naughtiest of all, pumped a load of brotherly cum deep, deep inside me. Messing my pussy in a way I wasn't at all used to, but loved ever so much in the moment.

All considered together, I felt like the dirtiest, sluttiest sister of all time, in the very best way possible.

****

Kendra eventually had to shoo my sibs away from me. Dak and Trinity hadn't let up with nuzzling, fondling, kissing, and cuddling me. I was fine with it. I very badly needed a break at this point, but I was also happy to accept naughty brother and sister loving until I physically passed out.

Luckily Kendra was more objective and quite a bit wiser than I was. She got me down, untied me, and kept my adoring family at bay. She cradled me and made sure I sipped plenty of water while I recovered.

"How you doin', little one?" she asked softly.

I beamed at Kendra and tried to kiss her, but she held me back and pressed the half-empty glass of water to my lips again instead.

"So good," I purred.

"You look it."

"Mmhm."

"You know you let your brother cum in your pussy?"

"Hehe, yeah I did."

Kendra rolled her eyes and made me drink some more. "Bad girl."

"That's me," I agreed happily.

"And a messy little thing. Look at you."

"Do you want kissies?" I asked, looking hopeful.

"Your face is covered in your sister's pussy."

"Yeah. I know."

Kendra gave a little sigh, but she did, in fact, want kissies. She got to taste Trinity vicariously on my lips, and even licked the rest of my face some to get more.

"Ok," Kendra said, patting my head. "That's enough. You need to get cleaned up."

"Do I though?"

"Yes. You can't stay like this."

"Why not?"

"Because I said. Now scoot."

I pouted, but stood up. I dawdled a bit, and as I'd hoped, Kendra swatted my bum to get me moving.

Impulsively, I grabbed Trinity's hand on the way by and tugged her along after me.

"Where we going?" Trin asked.

"To shower."

"... together?"

"That's the idea, yeah."

She grinned shyly. "Ok."

Trinity was so adorable as I led her away and took her into the bathroom with me. I got the shower started before turning my attention fully to her.

She let me finish stripping her, leaving the both of us fully naked. Her face was a soft pink, warming at my piercing gaze.

"You're so cute," I told her.

"Shut up."

"You are."

"Goddamn, Moll. That's... you shouldn't be able to say things like that to me."

My lips quirked into a smile. "After I ate your pussy and all you're gonna--"

"I know, I know. But... I dunno. I'd made peace with that, more or less. But when you talk to me like you're still trying to seduce me or something...."

"Who says I'm not?"

"Boundaries, Moll. Boundaries."

"Why?"

"'Cause I'm your big sister and I said so."

"Oh. That."

I kissed Trin, finding her way too cute and hard to resist. She kissed back, though she made a few complaints about tasting herself all over my lips. I didn't pay much mind. She didn't seem truly bothered in any case.

We only got feistier when we got in the shower and the water got us all warm and slippery. I wasn't sure how much I could get away with groping Trinity at first, but she got handsy pretty quick, so I got her right back.

I pressed right up against my big sis, feeling her against me. Feeling her boobs. Grabbing her ass. And getting in some amazing making out.

She had a certain advantage in playing with me, in that she had my plug to go after. I didn't think she would at first, though once she started touching it she got more and more interested. At first just kind of poking and pressing at it, but eventually turning and pulling it out a little too. I moaned and encouraged everything she tried.

Sure we were technically cleaning up, but that was the least of what we got up to. Showering together was in large part just another activity that got us stupid horny. I had a bad habit of that lately.

"Urgh, I'm gonna have to get out soon," Trinity grumbled.

"Why?"

"Have to pee."

"Oh."

I gazed at Trinity for a moment between kisses, while her eyes were still closed and she was waiting for me to bring my lips back. She clearly wanted this to last as long as possible, as did I, but I could also go for something way dirtier too. I was feeling ambitious today.

"Trin?"

Her eyelids fluttered open. "Hm?"

"Do you... wanna pee on me?"

"... I wanna ask if you're joking, but somehow I know you aren't."

"I'm not. You don't have to. Just we're in the shower already, and it kinda feels right and all."

Trinity closed her eyes again for a moment. "Why do I feel like I'm never gonna quite reach the edge of your boundaries."

"'Cause they're always moving?"

"Ah."

"We don't have to do it or anything. Just if you want. I'm really kinda feeling it right now and--"

"You've done it before?" Trinity asked, though I could tell she already felt she knew the answer.

"Just once. I accidentally peed all over the floor, so it kinda just happened."

She closed her eyes again, a visible shiver running through her. "Of course." Her hands went to my shoulders, gently pushing down. "Well if we're gonna do this...."

I beamed and knelt down in front of my sis. I gave her my prettiest little sister face and biggest, cutest eyes as I looked up at her, all while squirming closer between her legs, trying to position as close to her pussy as I could.

"Don't look at me like that," Trinity said in a near-whisper.

"Why not?"

"It's unfair."

"So? You're gonna pee on me anyway, right?"

"Urgh. You...."

Trinity trailed off and shook her head. I just kept smiling angelically up at her, waiting as patiently as I could.

I didn't have to wait long. She really had to go. Trinity opened up, and I had to close my eyes as hot piss splashed against my face, then down my body.

I heard her giggling insanely as she peed all over me. It was catching, and I tried my best not to laugh along with her. It was, admittedly, a rather absurd situation, but fuck I was burning up too, and my hand was already busy rubbing hard on my clit while my sister's piss joined the shower water already coursing in streams down my naked body.

Trinity had a long pee, and seemed fascinated in trying to hit as much of me as she could by moving around slightly. She was done far too soon anyway, in my horny opinion.

I stayed right where I was, still wantonly rubbing myself, though since it was safe again I opened my eyes to check on Trin. She was gazing at me with a totally focused attention.

"Moll?"

"Yeah?"

"... do you need to pee too?"

This time I giggled even louder than her. "We're really sisters, huh?"

"I wish you wouldn't say it like that. But... yes. We are."

I got my turn to piss on Trinity as we switched positions. This time, as I peed on her, we both devolved into frantic giggling, made worse by Trin accidentally opening her mouth at the wrong time and sputtering while still laughing.

She didn't play with herself as much as I had, though her hand did end up down at her pussy by the end. Mostly we were just laughing, though. Somehow it became more funny than arousing, though we were both feeling the naughty effects of it pretty strongly too.

There was a sharp knock on the door while Trinity was still gazing longingly up at me, and I was debating whether to try shoving her face into my snatch as long as she was down there anyway.

"I'm hearing an awful lot of giggling in there," Kendra said. "Are you two not done yet?"

"Almost," I called back, lying through my teeth as if it were up to me, we weren't even close to done yet.

Kendra either sensed that, or just didn't intend to leave us alone either way. She barged in, pulled back the shower curtain enough to get a good look at us, and stood with her arms crossed.

"Alright, finish up," she said. "Out you get."

Trinity and I looked at each other.

"We're gonna need a minute to clean up," I said.

"Isn't that what you've been doing this whole time?"

"Kinda. But... I just finished peeing on Trin."

Kendra put her face in her palm for a second, though I was pretty sure the news didn't shock her by any means.

"Of course you did," was all she said.

****

Our punishment was one of Kendra's simplest yet most exquisite tortures yet. Trinity and I with our hands cuffed behind our backs, standing face to face. Kendra affixed us both with collars. I hadn't even known she had a new one for Trin, but I shouldn't have been surprised.

The brilliance of it all was her attaching a short bar to each collar, the result of which was Trinity and I were forced to stand with our faces close together, but never able to actually reach each other.

It was a thing of true twisted genius.

We were both all revved up from showering and getting naughty, then not being able to get off under Kendra's watchful eye. So we were horny, naked, and standing so close together that I could feel my sister's breath from time to time, yet we couldn't touch each other hardly at all.

Technically we could move our legs, but I was sure that if we tried some complicated maneuver to rub the other's pussy with our thigh, we'd lose that freedom as well. And it wouldn't even be worth it.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now," Trinity whispered to me.

I tried to smile reassuringly. Longing looks and quiet whispers were about all we had.

"Same," I whispered back.

"How long do you think she's gonna keep us like this?"

I glanced at Kendra. She was sketching again. She had Dak on the floor next to her getting occasional head pats.

"Probably a while yet," I said.

Trinity whimpered. "Not fair."

"Yeah, I feel that way a lot too."

"But you like this shit."

I nodded. "True. So do you, though."

"Not this much! I want to... do stuff."

"Yeah. That's what makes it delicious and agonizing. Wanting it, but not getting it. Then when you do get it... it's so good."

"But I want it nooowww."

"Hehe, yeah. Well you could always say your safe word, I suppose. Kendra gave you one, yeah?"

Trinity glanced at Kendra. "She did. But... will she just let me out and--"

"Sure. But she's not just gonna let you do what you want after."

"Well what's the good of that then?"

"I dunno. Just an option. You could go masturbate or something."

Trin looked at me with painfully expressive eyes. "I don't want to masturbate. I want you."

I gave her my best horny-little-sister puppy eyes right back. "I want you too. So bad. I mean, I ate you out already and everything... but I need more."

"You wanna eat my pussy more?"

"I need to," I corrected.

Trinity moaned softly, then shook her head. "We have to stop. This is only making it worse."

"Uh huh. You standing in a puddle yet?"

"... maybe. You?"

"Definitely."

I shifted my weight, feeling the butt plug still inside me. I was so horny that that little bit of movement felt really good, but again was just another thing to tease me that would never be enough to get me off.

Saying that I was standing in a puddle was maybe exaggerating, but not by much. My pussy kept running down my leg. I was kept on edge for such a long period of time that it just kind of happened. And Trin was right there with me. Two horny sisters in quite a predicament.

Granted, our predicament was simply that we couldn't fuck each other just at the moment. But the setup was such that it felt like a really big deal.

If I could have jumped my big sis and eaten her pussy, I absolutely would have. Instead, we both had to wait on Kendra's whim.

Kendra really took her time. She was an expert at that sort of thing. Particularly when she knew how bad I was squirming, desperate for sex and cums.

I was bouncing from foot to foot, struggling both with myself and my minor restraints, trying irrationally to find some way of licking or fingering my sister. Both were well off the table, but horniness and logic had never mixed all that well.

"You two ready to be freed?" Kendra asked languidly.

"Yes please!" I said immediately.

"Are you going to behave?"

"Not a chance."

Kendra snorted. "You could at least pretend like you might."

I shrugged. "Who would I be kidding? We all know what I want."

"Mmm. Well lucky for you I'm kind of horny now too, and I think it could be fun to watch."

"Definitely will be," I agreed.

Trinity stayed silent and hopeful. She bit her lip and watched me closely, waiting to see if she'd get an opportunity.

She did. Kendra unhooked our collars, though she left them both around our necks. Having the bar out of the way let Trin and I kiss, and we went at it hard and deep.

Kendra was still working on our handcuffs, and we were making out ferociously. Very unsisterlike in many respects.

As soon as we were properly released, hands free and all, Trinity and I were on the floor, faces in each other's pussies, sixtynining like wanton little things.

Kendra watched from the couch, and at some point when I glanced over she had Dak busy licking her out.

I gave Kendra more occasional glances, but only when I had the chance. Mostly I was busy licking Trinity while she did the same to me. Locked together in naughty bliss. We both needed to cum, and were determined to help each other out with that.

Trinity came first, giving me a sneaky little feeling of pride as she squirted hard on my face and undid all that 'cleaning' we'd done in the shower together. Getting me all messy again in such a sexy way.

She made me cum too, and once again there was a risk of drowning as she got squirted on hard.

Our respective orgasms were explosive and a relief unto themselves. Tearing down some of that excess arousal we'd stored up and leaving us in a more manageable state.

None of which stopped us, but at least it took the urgency down some and let us truly enjoy each other for a while. Our softer, gentler, more loving licking afterward was a thing of true sisterly beauty, and I savoured every moment.

****

I got some brief cuddles in with Trinity after we were both worn out. Kendra interrupted to put Trin back in her cage.

Trinity went along easy enough, though she got dressed first. She kept her collar on, which I hadn't been sure she would.

Kendra took me for some personal attention. I stretched out and got tummy rubs. They were absolutely delightful in my current mood.

"All better now?" Kendra asked.

"Mmm. Very good," I purred.

"Good."

"How 'bout you? Got lots of drawing done, I saw."

Kendra nodded. "Had some good inspiration today."

She got out her sketchbook and flipped through it some with me. As I'd halfway expected, the drawings Kendra had done of Trinity and I were straight up magical.

The way Kendra had somehow captured the intensity of the two of us was unfathomable to me. Mostly when she'd had us attached together. She hadn't drawn in the spacing bar, and made it seem as though we were staring longingly from inches away due to non-physical reasons. Hesitation on our parts, perhaps.

Whatever the case, the effect was magnificent, and I kept flipping back to a few particular sketches to bask in their beauty.

Trinity agreed when I crawled over to share the drawings with her.

"Oh wow. Is that really what we looked like?" she asked.

"Mmhm. With a little creative license and all, but I think so, yeah."

"Damn."

"Right?"

Trinity stared fixedly at one drawing in particular. My personal favourite as well.

"This one's so good," she said.

Kendra interrupted before I could say anything. "If you really like one, you can have it."

"Really?"

"Sure."

Trinity thought for a second, then appeared disappointed. "No, it doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't be able to put it anywhere. I can't share it with... anyone at home."

"So don't," Kendra said. "It can just be for you."

"Even if I have to hide it away?"

"Especially if you have to. My work's never been a secret treasure before."

Trinity slowly let a smile creep over her face. "Ok. Thanks. I'll, uh, get it when I leave, maybe."

I smiled and crawled back over to Kendra, lying back out for more tummy rubs since they were coming easy and plentiful. I too really liked that Trinity would have the drawing. In particular imagining her pulling it out sneakily at times and remembering the circumstances of its inception.

****

We made sandwiches later. Everyone was hungry, and no one felt like making anything real.

I was just as hungry as everyone else, but I kept getting distracted from feeding myself as I was also in charge of feeding Trinity. Which in this case meant tearing small bites of sandwich and holding them through the bars for her. Much like when Kendra had fed me basically the same way.

Trinity started out delicately taking bites of sandwich with her teeth, careful not to nip me. Eventually she tried gently sucking on my fingers as she got her food, which I fully encouraged.

It was a lovely kind of intimate, and not just because I was still naked. I at least didn't have my butt plug in anymore so my ass got a break.

"So, like, having you hand-feed me tiny bites of sandwich feels like it should just be patronizing or something," Trinity said.

"Mmhm, sure," I said. "Open up."

Trin took another piece from my fingers, giving my thumb a small, playful nip as she did so.

"It's not though," she said. "It's... god, it's another thing I'm weirdly just loving."

"Oh good."

"You're not even surprised, are you?"

"Haha, not really, no. I mean, I don't really think twice about finding new stuff that's weird and awesome and super hot. Plus... Kendra basically did this to me before."

"Lucky you."

"Lucky both of us, you mean."

"True."

Trinity sucked on my finger some more with the next piece of sandwich. It was no wonder I couldn't remember to feed myself as well.

"So are you enjoying being in charge of me?" Trinity asked.

"Kinda. I mean, I prefer Kendra domming me. Or us, if you're around. But... yeah, this is kinda working for me too."

"Thought it might be."

I took a few bites of sandwich for myself, then fed Trinity some more.

After we were as done as we were going to be, she curled up and got comfortable while I sat with my back to the bars and we just chatted. It was nice. Mostly not even sexual or anything. It could have almost been a normal sister thing, if not for the dog cage and my nudity.

Trin eventually took off, claiming she'd already stayed longer than she should have. Which was probably correct, but I would have liked her to stay the night or something. That was pushing it though for sure.