BDSM Initiation Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Something always wanted her to experience the world of BDSM.
2.2k words
4.15
17.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

\Her curiosity had always led her into situations that left memorable marks on her life. This past weekend -- was no exception. She had prepared herself mentally, or so she thought she had, for what she was about to experience. She almost backed out for this was so new and different -- the area of BDSM. And, she wondered about all the people she would meet and a thrill so unexplainable pulsed through her that she felt feverish, nauseated, but more so -- excited!

She met her new mentoring Dom and his mistress for they were going to help initiate her new adventure. They had met socially several times so she would be more comfortable. Therefore on this special night she was to arrive at their house before they continued to the vendor fair and party. They were going to review some of what they had spoken about earlier in conversations so that she would feel as comfortable as possible. The main things that continued to stay uppermost in her mind was that she was to act natural, as if she had been to this type of party before. She was also not to speak to anyone or go to someone's defense. She wore her tight jeans and sweater, and pulled her long dark hair away from her face. Her mentor Dom and his mistress/girlfriend wore black. The plan was to go to the vendor fair and later on to the party.

She could feel her pulse beating fast as they arrived in front of the huge building. It was like a convention center of some sort and she found out that these 'vendors' rented adequate space for selling their items as well as having a 'private party' later. She truly thought she was prepared -- but she soon found out that she was not.

They wandered around the room looking at all the items for sale. Items that she had absolutely no idea what they were to be used for. They bought a pair of handcuffs and a t-shirt. She asked them a few questions about some of the toys/items and when they answered her she would blush. Yet, she still remained curious and couldn't help but take in such an array of toys. She overheard someone complimenting her Dom about her blushing and being quiet. She could see nods of approval although rarely did she hear what was said. There were so many people and the few she did meet personally, she knew she would never remember their names. They then left and came back to their house.

They talked about her obvious shyness and being so quiet. She explained that she was just a bit overwhelmed. It was early still so they watched a movie together before they were to go the 'party'. She was starting to feel a lot more comfortable with them so when he suggested that they all go take their showers and get ready to leave she was stunned to find out that he meant for his girlfriend and her to take a shower together. He raised his eyebrows as if to see if she would protest, but she did not. She saw the spark of approval in his eyes immediately. Although she was nervous and embarrassed, she undressed following the mistress's lead. She talked nonstop which really put her at ease. They washed each other's back, and every inch of skin from head to toe. Her body began to react to the soft ministrations of the mistress and she felt a fire beginning to make her pussy pulsate at her touch and the look in her eyes. And before she knew it, their shower was done. She smiled as they dried each other and she took her hand and led her to the bed. Motioning for her to lay down; she began to rub lotion on her front side, taking special care at her breasts, smiling as her nipples reacted to her touch again. She knew from discussions that she had never been with another woman and that she had always wanted to experience that, and more. Then the mistress asked her to roll over so that she could apply the lotion to her back. She closed her eyes, relishing the delightful sensations her soft fingers brought to life. Her hands rubbed down her back, to her ass, spreading her legs. She did not realize that her Dom was watching, admiring her body awakening beneath the magical touch.

Afterwards, just as suddenly, she stopped and helped her to her feet so they could pick out their clothes to wear for the evening. For her, a long veiled skirt and a sleeveless lace top that resembled a corset, no bra. High heel boots, a little make-up around her eyes, and she was ready. The mistress wore lace up boots, a dress (which was easy to remove), and a little make-up also and voila, they were ready to go.

When they entered the living room they found her mentor Dom waiting for them. He walked over and gave his 'nod' of approval, kissed each of them, and they left for the evening.

When they arrived at the party, all vendors and their wares were gone. The place looked so different now with dim glittering enthralling lights, tables, crosses, equipment all over the place. Music and drinks were filtering around the room and some sort of smell that she could not identify penetrated her nostrils. It felt almost mystical and she could feel herself being pulled into the scene. Her senses were becoming alive.

Once again they both went over the rules with her again of what to do and most importantly, not to do. While she listened to them intently she could not help but look around the room in complete fascination.

Some people were already naked, some were dressed in fetish wear, and some people were dressed normally. There were some people already on tables getting spanked; a few girls were tied to the crosses or just leaning on them. She discovered that not all participants needed to be tied for they knew their place. They were being caned, whipped, paddled, or teased. She turned around quickly when she heard a whip snap (and she cringed). When she looked she saw the man who was testing his whip and chills ran over her body making her break out in a sweat.

There was a stage in the back of the room with several 'medical' like chairs and devices. One was already occupied with a tall blonde who was anxiously waiting what was to come. She could feel the heat on her face and her body's heat was almost unbearable but she refused to remove her coat just yet.

As they made their way around the room her mentor Dom introduced her and she was asked if she was going to play. She looked at him for help with this answer as she blushed at their comments about her being a 'newbie'. She knew they were not being mean but it did make her nervous the way they looked at her.

Finally her Dom scoped out a place where he wanted to play. So, they went over to the spot he found and he proceeded to tie his mistress/girlfriend to the cross. She watched timidly as he began to play with her wondering should she watch or just look around. On the other side of them was another cross and the male kept watching her as he played with his partner. She felt so uneasy from his looks. When she turned away she soon found a hand on her shoulder. It was the male that had been watching her so intently and he asked her if she could keep an eye on his sub while he went to get something to drink. She felt this a bit odd yet didn't know why. When the male left she turned to her mentor Dom and told him of what transpired. He was angry and informed her that this was not proper even though the male could have been 'pure', but still it was inappropriate. He moved further away.

She was truly embarrassed and overwhelmed by all that was going on around her. The variety of people here amazed her as well for they were people of all ages, from all walks of life, perfect bodies and not so perfect ones. The lack of self-consciousness, nude males being led by leashes, as well as females. There were many guys with slaves. One girl was being led around as a pony with all the trimmings. Her pony tail swishing from her perfect ass as she crawled around and some time later she was by his side walking yet still her tail swished denoting what she was to her master. One girl was completely bound and being led to the other end of the room where she was prepped for something - more. There were whips, chains, suspensions, bondage. Spankings were abundant everywhere.

On the stage needle play was going on and she again cringed at the guy being tortured by two women and he was yelling his lungs out. On the opposite side there was a girl on a table with her legs spread and she was having her clit pierced. She could not yell for her mouth was gagged.

What amazed her was the casual way in which people behaved, their normality, made her feel safe, no way threatened. Her mentor Dom was still playing with his girlfriend. He had told her he would ask her to assist from time to time. She did so by handing him toys or taking some of them away. She was also instructed to comfort her while she was tied up. Nothing she did was major but it was her initiation and made her feel a part of everything. He would ask her too from time to time if she wanted to play. When she shook her head no, he did not press her. He did ask if she wanted to leave her clothes on and experience some bondage play. She hung her head and softly shook her head no.

He had some friends stop by from time to time and expressed their wish to play with her. He would tell them, not at this time. Several times when he was playing with her, he would walk over and grab her hair and jerk her head back forcing her to look into his eyes. Sometimes, he kissed her.

She knew she went pale when he was using harsh blows on his mistress, and he noticed it for he come over to her and again grabbed her hair and said, "She was ok and did she understand that he would never hurt her." She nodded 'yes' and he went back to playing. He used toys all over her body allowing her to come right to the point of an orgasm and then slapping her, not allowing her to cum. She watched in amazement at her composure under the ministrations of her Dom. She watched when he allowed her to cum, each being more intense from the last; saw her pussy juices dribbling down her legs. She suddenly became completely limp so he affectionately covered her body and carried her over to a bed with her walking obediently behind him.

She stayed with her until she recovered per his instructions while he disappeared in the throng of people. When he returned, she was back to normal so they began to walk around the room. He then found another play area and they went there. She was more than willing and ready to play again (this amazed her). So, he put a harness on her, bonded her breasts, and then tied her to a post.

She watched, again mesmerized by what her Dom was doing and by everything going on around them. She was facing his girlfriend so he told her to go comfort her and edged her to move closer to her. She ended up face to face with his mistress and she softly asked her to kiss her. It was a timid kiss -- in the beginning. She was so embarrassed because she could see/sense people stopping to watch them. Then the kiss turned into more kisses. She felt her hair grabbed suddenly as her Dom whispered "do you want to play? Are you comfortable enough to go topless?"

Her Dom accepted her surrender to her initiation. She answered, "If you wish". He told her he just wanted to use a soft flogger on her. He helped remove her top and held her securely while he began to tie her to a rope, and then he blindfolded her. As he began to flog her something happened within her body. Her senses became heightened, legs weak, and she could feel a type of stirring deep within that she began to moan. By the time it was all done, she had difficulty standing up, and she felt dazed. Her shaved pussy was wet and she knew that something deep within her had been awakened.

Her initiation for the night was done. He helped them both with their coats and out to the car. She was --exhausted. She felt complete, yet, incomplete.

It was late as he covered both their bodies with a blanket. Sleep seeped in and her last thoughts were: I've never experienced such exquisite spell bounding foreplay, never realized what BDSM is, a type of foreplay that brings you right to the point of rapturous release, but just not allowing you to go over the edge until your master allows it. She wondered when would be the next time. She could hardly wait.