Owning April

Story Info
April wanted a little fun and meets her match.
6.9k words
4.63
29.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my kinky friends! I am excited to publish my official, first kinky story. This one is near and dear to my heart. I hope that you all enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Expect more stories featuring E. and April to come!

ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN.

Disclaimer: If you have any sensitivity to snot play, kidnapping, or non-consent play, please, don't read this story.

Stay messy, kinksters. Xoxo

Owning April Ownens

I didn't want to meet like this- hurried, frantic, but she said he needed to see me and it could not wait. Moving quickly towards the entrance to our favorite meeting spot, a small bar on 7th street. Duckies. It had been ours since we had first met there. I let out an impatient sigh as I walked in and scanned the room, my eyes searching for her.

She wasn't there yet.

I hastily straightened my button-down shirt, checking to make sure that it was still tucked into my pants after the rushed exit I made from my apartment. April had always run on the spontaneous side but she never asked for impromptu meet-ups like this.

I was both wary and eager to hear what it was that she deemed so urgent to speak with me about. I found myself a seat on one of the many, wobbly bar stools that I had to choose from.

"What's your pleasure?"

I met eyes with a familiar, tall, dark, beautiful woman. Though, being taller than I am at my 5'4 stature isn't hard to accomplish.

"Do you have anything riskier than going out on a work night?" I smiled as my bartender made a face at me and rolled her eyes.

"I will surprise you tonight then, E," she half laughed as she sauntered to the other end of the bar, her long, black hair sashaying just above her plump ass.

"Thanks, Melinda!"

I averted my eyes back to my watch.

Late again. No surprise there. April is also never expected on time. Although, when she is, I have the perfect excuse to punish her slim, sweet body for it. As if reading my mind, I felt cold, small hands on my neck.

"So sorry I am late!" April placed a kiss on my neck and I shivered. "You know the rules about PDA, chickapen," was my quick response.

She was still in trouble for the last time she stood me up at this same bar, leaving me to fend for myself on trivia night. Wafting cheap but effective perfume, she winded past me to grab a menu and plop into the nearest bar stool.

"I have this amazing idea. It came to me while I was touching myself last night." Her voice was seven octaves higher than usual, her tone brimming with excitement and, clearly, lust.

I was enthralled, completely under this blonde pixie's spell.

Before I could respond, or demand to know why she was running late, there was a heavy thud on the bar. A peach-colored beverage was awaiting my attention.

It smelt like tequila and regret.

"Tell me what you think. It's not on the menu, but I thought I would switch things up for you, babe." Melinda's husky voice was music to my ears as I realized by the first taste just how much tequila she had doused my drink with.

"Thank you." The second sip was easier than the first. Sweeter.

"Oooh! Can I have a taste?" April moved to snatch my drink, but not before I placed my hand on top of hers.

I made eye contact, peering into her ever-wide, baby blue eyes.

"April. I want to hear your idea. I am tired, I have worked all day, and I still have to go check fences before I can head to bed."

She pouted but understood that I was not here for chit chat tonight.

I loved April's company but tonight truly was not the night for small talk.

As enchanted as I was with my blonde angel, I was exhausted and still aggravated with her last stunt. April leaned in close, her breath tinged with what I decided was alcohol. She had been drinking- heavily.

"E, I want you to kidnap me. To force yourself on me. I read all about a fantasy like this in a blog that my friend shared. It sounds delightful." Even though she was slurring, I understood her words perfectly.

I nearly choked on my tequila and let me tell you, tequila going down is hard enough but tequila coming back up is worse.

"Kidnap you? And take you where?" I choked the words out.

She really had some audacity. After standing me up the last time we planned something AND running late tonight. To make a request was not in her list of options right then.

"Yes, please. Take me anywhere you want. Please, it's been weeks since you've let me cum and I am so horny for you, E."

April pushed her breasts against my arm, her very stiff nipples giving me the poke that I needed to feel my pussy immediately gush with excitement. She was drunk off of her ass!

But she wasn't the only one who hadn't had an orgasm in a while. I had been too preoccupied with deciding her punishment to allow myself any time to relax and release. "I will think about it." I took a long swig out of my drink and considered how many ways I could squash the heat building in my chest.

She was practically rubbing her nipples against me now, her voice anything but collected as she whispered how much she wanted my strap-on inside of her pussy. I was catching looks from the bartender. I didn't like public attention. Draining more of the sweet, peachy liquid out of my glass, I sighed and looked at April.

She looked just as needy as I knew she was, her cheeks were flushed, her mouth parted in my favorite O shape. Yes, she was intoxicated but that was no excuse.

I couldn't put this off any longer.

"Bathroom. Now," I whispered back. I was just going to have to finish my drink there. April practically flew out of her chair, almost knocking me over as she giggled and straightened her shifted blouse.

Ten seconds later and she was already in the single-stall bathroom, probably peeling off her soaking wet panties. If she was even wearing panties.

The thought made me smile and I waited a few minutes before I got up to follow, dropping cash on the counter discreetly for Melinda. I gave a soft knock on the bathroom door. Immediately, I heard it unlock and I slipped in. April was waiting.

My mouth dropped as I found her completely nude. Without. My. Permission. "April," I gasped. "You didn't even wait for permission. Naughty girl." I gave her the sternest look I could manage, refusing to stare at the perfect pussy she was spreading open for me, her legs on either side of the toilet.

"I am so sorry, mistress. I just really need you to fuck me, to punish me. You have left me cold for weeks. I have said sorry."

She gave me her cutest pout, making sure I noticed her new nipple piercings as she gently swayed her breasts.

"Oh, you are in more trouble than you bargained for."

I was going to have to do something about her disobedience right now. She was getting way out of hand, and my angel was quickly sprouting horns. Not for long.

Her chest was raising and lowering in shallow breaths. April was anticipating my reaction, but her eyes displayed a sense of understanding. She knew she was in deep shit now. What a slut.

"Bend over the toilet," I commanded, proceeding to finally finish my drink.

Watching her display her ass proudly, I could feel the moisture in between my legs growing. I walked up to her slender, tan body and spat on one hand. April was squirming now. This bitch was too horny to see what she had gotten herself into.

I slathered her puckered asshole in my saliva, coating it repeatedly until spit was dripping down to her pink, exposed pussy. A shiver ran across her back. "Are you cold, slut?" My voice was as chilled as the ice cube I was extracting from my glass.

I had downed the drink too quickly for the ice to have melted.

"Yes, mistress, but I like it very much."

Nodding, I put the ice cube I had back in my glass, selecting a larger one that had not begun to melt yet. I pressed it against her pussy. April gasped loudly, clearly not expecting that.

"You know the rules about being loud and obvious in public. Let's make this quick." My voice hitched a little at the end as I saw the pink pussy of my slut begin to drip loudly onto the seat of the toilet.

I shoved an ice cube in April's tight slut-hole. She remained quiet as I had ordered but her body was trembling. I gave it no consideration. She was on my time now. I wondered how many cubes I could fit in her undeserving holes before she caved.

I moved another ice cube up to her asshole, then dipped it in quickly. It was swallowed by her ass, causing more of my saliva to run out of her asss and down to her pussy. I continued to fill her ass and pussy with ice, disregarding how hard her body was shaking now.

When I ran out, I excused myself and ducked out to ask for another cup. In a relatively empty bar, I had no concern that someone would interrupt out bathroom activities. And if they did, well, the slut would get caught doing what the slut did best.

When I returned, April's pussy wasn't just dripping excitement. Water was falling from her ass and pussy as she let out ragged breaths.

I could tell she expected me to be done as she began inching down from her position on the toilet. I pushed back into said position roughly, eliciting another gasp from April. "I'm not finished," I growled.

Cube after cube, I filled her sweet ass. As more ice cubes melted and seeped out, more ice cubes were inserted.

"Please, mistress, I am sorry. The ice is cold and it hurts," came her gasping sob.

I ignored it and returned my attention back to her pussy. I still had half of a glass of large cubes to go. I could do this all night.

My fingers were coated in her pussy dribble before long as they dipped in and out of her, slipping in ice. This bitch was going to learn her lesson. I had been lenient, swayed by how cute she could be.

Not anymore.

Her feet wiggled ever so slightly as I inserted the last of my cubes into her now swollen, red pussy.

"I am so cold." Her whining voice was angelic, begging. Deceitful. I knew she loved this shit.

I leaned down by her pussy, surprising her yet again as I breathed hot air

onto her enlarged, beautiful slit.

Her breathing grew more and more desperate as she dripped a blend of water and excitement onto the toilet.

I didn't even mind that she was now moaning softly. She had no idea what was coming next. I ran my hot tongue along her still chilled slit, prying deeply, collecting the sticky juices that were pooled in the middle of her slit.

April let out a loud moan, reaching up to put her hands on the wall. I stopped

abruptly, much to her dismay and spat everything out onto the lid of the toilet beneath me.

I repeated this a few more times, eliciting lusty gasps and moans from my bitch. When I looked down again, the toilet seat was coated in spit, pussy, and ass, but mostly just water.

I leaned back, standing up again. "Get up," I sighed. April shakily stood, turning to look at me. When she saw my unamused face, she dropped to her knees. Nope. Not going to work this time.

I motioned to the toilet. "Clean it up. We don't leave messes."

April's eyes widened until they were the size of saucers but she nodded slowly in acceptance.

April began her task, lapping up the varied liquids on the toilet obediently. She cast me begging looks now and then, her face dripping as she worked hard to earn my approval, my forgiveness. She slurped loudly, sucking up her juices with feigned appetite.

"Enjoy. I will call you tomorrow." I turned on my heels and forced myself not to look back at April, her slurping noises still sounding behind me as I left the bathroom.

--------------

The next day-

I applied a heavy amount of evergreen deodorant, sliding on a compacted shirt afterward that flattered the color of my cargo pants. Damn, this thing made my muscles and my tits look incredible.

I had everything I needed ready to go. I slid my prized strap on dildo into my duffle bag. It was purchased when I realized how much the idea of "breeding" my sluts turned me on. It had a small sack of white, semen-like fluid installed inside.

It was released into whoever I was nailing when I gave the attached pump-trigger a squeeze. My favorite toy of all time, to be sure.

Zipping up my duffle, I quickly ran through an itemized checklist in my head. Rope? Check. Duct tape? Hell, yes. Lube? I gave a little laugh. Not necessary. I knew it was cliche but I couldn't resist-

I secured a matte black ball cap in place as I tucked my long, light brown hair inside. I hadn't even bothered with makeup today. I was on my way to get messy. I hadn't even really fixed my hair but it didn't matter.

The thought alone of what was to come spurred the pep in my step as I gently latched my apartment door shut and locked it.

The heavy duffle bag bouncing against my muscled back drove my mission into reality as I planned what was about to happen. April gets off at 7 pm sharp and then she usually heads downtown to the bus station to catch a ride home. The bus stop was usually not crowded during this time of day.

Apparently, not many people on the outskirts of Galveston, Texas had to work late day shifts. I made my way quickly, stowing my duffle bag in my trunk, as well as a tarp that I had bought that morning. My hands were shaking with excitement as I turned the key to my car.

Adrenaline was already pushing through my brain as I moved downtown, headed for a trail parking lot not far from the bus stop. It was a short walk through the woods.

Nothing I couldn't handle.

I stepped out of my car, taking a moment as my boots hit the dirt to breathe in the smell of the trees, the grass. Opening the back passenger's side, I reached into my bag and put the duct tape into my pocket. There was a stream not too far away from the trailhead.

If I wasn't here on kinky business, I might take my sweet time on my walk to get April. However, time was racing. The bus was going to be there at 7:45 and my legs were going to have to cover more ground than the bus did. It was 7:38. Sliding my phone out of my pocket, I put it on silent. My next action was calling April. She answered right away, her voice quiet.

"Hello, E. You took a while to call." Her voice wasn't the whiny mess it was last night, but it would be soon. "Are you alone? There's something I need to tell you about."

I was taking longer strides by the second. Rustling sounds came through the other side of my phone call. I was approaching the clearing that bordered on the bus stop. I could see April moving away from the other two people over to, luckily, the space of the clearing close to where I was now ducking behind a bush.

"Okay. I am alone. What's wrong?"

I couldn't help but feel deliciously sly as I watched her sweet face take on a look of concern. "Hey, I know this won't make sense. But I wanted to surprise you. Don't make any noise. Hang up the phone."

April looked up hastily, her eyes looking for me. I stood. She was clearly confused. "E? Oh, my gosh. I had no idea you were here." She stopped, now examining my clothes and the large bulge I had in my pocket.

"Are you okay?" I moved towards her, nodding slowly.

April visibly swallowed, shutting her phone and putting it in her bag. I was now right in front of her. "If you struggle, I am going to make this hurt," I rasped out, my head spinning from excitement. Not even 20 yards away, I knew there were people at the bus stop.

If any of them paid attention, they'd see what was happening. I reached for her wrists, tugging her with me into the bushes and trees.

"OW. E, I am not dressed for a fucking hike. What the hell are you on about?" April hissed.

My blood pressure shot up. What right did she have to be sassy? She deserved what she was about to receive. She, literally, had asked for it.

As soon as we were decently out of sight, I pressed my lips against April's, silencing the protests and questions that were trying to bubble out of her. I slid one hand onto her skirt-clad ass, giving it a slap, and slid the other hand into my pocket to retrieve the tape.

She moaned loudly, grabbing my shirt desperately. I pulled away and she gave me another moan as she attempted to pull me back in. I moved my other hand to the tape, finding where I had opened it. It made a loud noise as I pulled the tape out to length. April froze.

But before she could even look down, I had the tape over her mouth. She fell backward and I lept quickly, straddling her small waist. Man, I always loved how tiny she was.

She tried to swat me away but gave up as I smacked her across her face, bitch-slapping the shit out of her. April's wide, scared eyes darted frantically as I pulled the tape over her mouth. This bitch sure could put up an act and, fuck, was it hot.

She gave feeble kicks, squirming under me and making scared whimpering noises. Did she want to make this shit real? Alright. It could get real. I pulled out my pocket knife from my boot and cut the tape, sealing it over her face. I then held it up to her jaw. "Quiet, bitch. We can get rough if you really want to. You don't want to."

I pulled out my best alpha voice as I watched her nod in submission. I stood, putting the tape and knife back in their place, then reached for her waist.

Easily, I put her over my shoulder. April had always teased me for being such a "weight jock", but that all came full circle, didn't it? I shuffled through the forest. April was breathing heavily, her breaths coming out in loud spurts through her nose.

She occasionally moaned what I thought was my name, or gave the occasional kick. I was unphased. Man, what a thrill. I didn't expect this to be so exciting, so involving. I also didn't expect it to feel so realistic. There was a helpless, beautiful girl over my shoulder, her skirt now ridden up and exposing her panties.

I couldn't be happier. April was a goddamn genius. Why hadn't I thought of this myself? Tallgrass and low bushes rustled past my moving legs. I eventually made it through the trail and found my secret clearing. I stopped when I reached my car.

Fuck. My bag. I sighed as I opened my back door and dragged my bag out. I had to carry a person and this heavy bag out to my spot. I sighed again as I realized I also had to bring the tarp.

Shit. Maybe, next time, I will set up before I do the actual girl-snatching.

April was still over my shoulder, but I could hear her softly sobbing. Damn, this bitch was really playing her role with full-hearted devotion. Once I managed the heavy bag onto my shoulder, I slammed my car door shut and set off. There would be no tarp this round.

I fueled my lust as I imagined how April would look on the grass gagged, innocent, scared, and judging by how I left her last night, incredibly horny.

This was priceless. On top of everything else racing through my mind, I began to single out feelings of anger, frustration, and annoyance and attempted to channel them through this persona I was owning. The kidnapper.

She truly was going to deserve everything she got during this little adventure. I soon reached our destination. It was a smaller clearing, hidden by thickets and loads of bushy pine trees.

It was perfect.

I dropped my duffle bag, grateful to have the weight no longer pulling on one of my tired shoulders. Much like I dropped the bag, I dropped April.

She seemed to glide onto the ground, her drop braced by the layers of pine needles on the ground. April met my gaze with an expression of anger, confusion, distrust.

Her eyes were swollen from crying, her cheeks were streaked with dirt and tears. She looked amazing. Lowering myself to the ground, I kept her gaze as I opened my bag slowly.

I was moving like a predator does when it is watching its prey. I withdrew the tape from my pocket and the rope from the bag.

"Stay still, April." Her breaths were coming out in huffs as she realized what I was doing. Then, like a flash, she was rising to her feet. Effortlessly, I grabbed her ankle and tugged her back to the ground.

12