BDSM Manor Ch. 05: Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, I pulled her closer and kissed her until she moaned.

"Are you okay Keira?"

"I feel a little sad," she admitted, "or maybe more concerned," she shrugged, "Oh, I don't know. I'm being stupid."

I hugged her, "You're not stupid. The three of us have relied on each other for a long time, but Casey has had Paul for a few years now. It's been different for you and me."

I held her face so she couldn't look away from my eyes, "I've got Alex now and I'm the luckiest man on the planet, but I still need you just as much as I always have."

"You need me, Master?" she whispered.

"Very much," I confirmed.

She smiled shyly and hugged me tight, "I guess change is always scary."

"We're a family Keira, that's never going to change."

I took Keira to her rooms and settled her myself. It was gone midnight by then, and I didn't think I had the energy for sex of any sort after such an emotional day.

Until I walked into my room and found Alex reclining on the bed, slowly stroking himself with a 'come hither' expression on his face.

I leaned back against the door and ran my hand down my face, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't think I have the energy to play tonight."

Alex laughed, "Just make love with me then, I'll do all the work. Come lie down."

He pulled me onto the bed and kissing me, rolled me laughing onto my back.

"Is Keira okay?" he asked as he kissed his way down my body.

"Yea she's just, Ahhh," I broke off as Alex pulled me into his mouth, "Fuck, she just needed some reassurance," I managed.

Alex crawled up my body and started to lower onto my suddenly rock-hard cock, "She'll be okay. John will take good care of her while we are gone. Unless you think she should come with us?"

I smiled having discovered that Alex had already lubed himself up, slipping deep inside him and pulling him down for a kiss.

I knew he meant it, he would bring her on our honeymoon, "You have such a generous heart," I said, moving inside him and kissing him deeper, "It's no wonder I love you so much."

I smiled as Alex gently gripped my wrists and pressed my hands into the pillow, "Let me," he said, rocking on me.

I sighed, "Keira is fine now," I confirmed, "Alex, kiss me."

He leaned down and took my mouth.

I thrust into his tight ass, and let his mouth take mine, and felt like a king.

We made love like that, slow and lazy and gentle, until Alex moaned restlessly, "Oh fuck, I need to cum."

I pushed him up and braced one hand on his chest, the other stroking him, "Okay, baby, cum on me."

His cheeks flushed, his face contorted, and he stiffened. I flooded deep into his ass, even as he came over my stomach.

When he fell forward, I gathered Alex into my arms, letting him lie full weight on top of me.

"Fucking love you," I whispered.

"Fucking love you more," he mumbled back, before raising his head slightly, "would it be really gross to fall asleep right now, covered in each other's cum?"

"Completely gross," I acknowledged, "But I don't give a shit, I'm not moving."

We both sniggered and rolled onto our sides, facing each other.

I watched Alex fall asleep in the dim light, his face slowly relaxing, long eyelashes dusting his cheeks.

I wanted to watch over him all night, but soon sleep claimed me as well.

-X

The garden was a thing of heavenly beauty.

Alex and I walked together down the aisle. Which was basically the centre of the rows of seats of which all of our 'family' and friends were gathered.

There was no big reveal. Alex and I dressed (and undressed, nearly missing the start of the ceremony!) each other and walked down together.

Casey and Keira walked ahead of us, with Paul to steady what Alex insisted on calling the flagship Casey.

I was just glad we had planned the wedding a full six weeks before her due date, I wasn't sure how much longer she would be able to move.

Both girls looked ravishing in colours of soft grey and dusky pink. Like a soft version of their mermaid colours.

I was in dark grey, Alex in a slightly lighter shade.

My tie was silver; his the same dusky pink as on the girls dresses.

The flowers were bold and fragrant. Mostly green and white with occasional soft pinks and silver ribbons.

We had let the girls (Sadie, Casey, and Keira) have their way with the decorations. Sadie had told me they were going classic and bold, because anything too fancy wouldn't suit two big strapping hunks of maleness (her words!).

I didn't think I would care but standing surrounded by so much love and beauty. All the time and care that had been taken. Yea, I got a bit misty eyed, I'll own that.

Our vows were simple, a slight variation on traditional to suit ourselves, but nothing fancy.

Today was about us promising ourselves to each other. It was nothing to do with me being a master, or Alex being a slave. Not about pain, or play, or kinks.

It was about us loving and respecting each other and wanting to share that with the world.

We got a laugh at the question, "Do you Alexander Alexander take this man?" As not many people knew Alex's full name.

The celebrant (also a mistress here and a good friend) giggle and relented, "Alex, do you take this man?"

My heart pounded in the second it look him to say, "I do."

"Do you Leslie Morgan, take this man..."

Oh, hell yea!

"I do."

Sadly, our planned romantic, world beating, go down in history kiss went out of the window.

Everyone cheered so enthusiastically, that Alex lost the plot and literally snorted in my face. Leading to both of us laughing hysterically and clinging to each other for support.

"Wow," my friend Curtis deadpanned, handing me a tissue to wipe my face, "that was really moving!"

I was quite surprised to find that the afternoon progressed into an almost elegant garden party.

It was still warm enough for most of us to eat on the patio. Only the lightweights went indoors. Mostly people were chatting, drinking, and mingling in the garden.

Alex and I made a second attempt at our romantic kiss during the speeches, ignoring the expected yells of "Get a room!" Until eventually we were pulled apart by John and Curtis.

Just before the light started to fail, I went looking for Owen, our head gardener.

I suspected that he would be keeping himself away from the crowds, he wasn't much on company, so I was surprised to approach his small cottage and find my brand-new Uncle Sidney there.

The two of them were drinking beer out of mugs and discussing the gardens.

Owen startled slightly when he heard my footsteps, so I deliberately shoved my hands into my pockets and slouched a little.

He stood awkwardly, but then noticed my posture, "Boy, stand up straight, get those hands out of your pockets."

I grinned and obeyed. He shuffled a little, but then smiled naturally at me. Sidney watched our interaction with interest.

In my late teens, while I was grieving for my family and trying to find my way, I had found Owen a very restful presence.

Many people dismissed him as a simple man, "A sandwich short of a picnic," someone has once joked to me, and found themselves banned the next day.

I thought he had an ingrained wisdom. What he didn't know about nature wasn't worth bothering with, and he was quiet, held a sense of peace.

He was also an ex-slave and had never been quite easy with me since I had returned to the Manor aged thirty and taken my place as a master and founder.

I found he would lower his guard if I reminded him of the boy I had been.

Of course, the beer tonight may also have helped.

I stood straight, grinned and held out my hand to him, after a short hesitation he took it, and we shook.

I kept a hold for just a few moments and covered his hand with both of mine.

"I just wanted to thank you, Owen," I squeezed his hand briefly and gently and then let him go back to his comfort zone, "The flowers, the garden, it all looks so amazing, you worked so hard."

"Oh, well, it's my job, Master, I'm happy to do it," he flushed, pleased.

"You outdid yourself Owen," I said.

"I've been picking Owen's brains and thinking about luring him back to Oz," Sidney said.

I put my fists up, grinning so Owen knew we were joking, "I'll fight you for him."

Owen let out a surprisingly mischievous chuckle, "I couldn't leave here," he said apologetically.

"You'll never need to," I confirmed, briefly touching his shoulder, and then stepping back, giving him back his personal space, "As far as the flowers and decorations go, you know that Mistress Katy has been our photographer today?"

He nodded enthusiastically, "Yes, I saw her taking some pictures of Casey and she showed me in her camera, there was like a tiny TV, they were ever so good."

I grinned, "Well, she has also taken some wonderful shots of your work, with the flowers, and the arbor and everything you did. I've asked her to make you a display, a collage, it will be lots of pictures to make one large picture. You can put in on your wall like a painting, so the flowers will never fade."

He stared at me, "You asked her to do that for me?"

"I did. Because I appreciate how hard you work for us always, but today you really made me very happy. It was beautiful."

"Thank you Master," he was slightly awestruck at the idea of his flowers becoming art.

"Thank you, Owen," I smiled at him, "I should probably get back, I'll see you in a couple of weeks."

A couple of hours later, it was now fully dark, Sidney caught up with me.

"He's an interesting man, your Owen."

"You can't have him," I said.

Sidney laughed, "Quite clearly he could never leave here. I was impressed how good you were with him though."

"I respect him."

"Yes," Sidney agreed, "That's very clear, to Owen as well."

"You think so?"

He nodded.

"Do you know his background?" I asked.

"Yes, Sadie told us this morning, so we didn't spook him!"

I laughed.

"Listen Leslie, I hope you won't mind if your Aunt and I call it a night. I know you are leaving at the crack of dawn, but we're still getting used to the time change."

"Of course not," I said, "I need to get Casey to bed as well. Paul told me she's hanging on by a thread!"

We went and found Alex and then ushered both Casey and Lesley up to their respective rooms.

Saying goodnight to Lesley and Sidney who we knew were going to be collecting their stuff from the hotel and relocating to the estate for a while on Sadie's request.

Casey wanted us to wake her before we left, but as I pointed out, it was already gone 11pm, we had to leave at 4am, and she needed her sleep.

We both gave her a big hug and promised to keep her updated about our amazing honeymoon, and all the hot Greek men.

Casey was exhausted and asleep within a few minutes. We left her with Paul and went back to join the party.

-X

I wasn't really surprised to find that in the short time that we had been upstairs, things had deteriorated somewhat.

Following the raucous sounds towards the library we entered to find Chris in trouble.

He was in the centre of a circle, being shoved roughly from one person to another.

Outside of this circle were a large number of guests, all clapping and catcalling.

Every time Chris fell into the next set of waiting arms, he was grabbed, kissed and some clothing was snatched way, his ruined outfit was scattered across the room.

Already he was nearly naked. Just underwear and his dress shirt, which was open and torn, framing his ripped abs.

As we approached, he was pushed in the direction of his master, Curtis, who bent him back and ravished his mouth until he was breathless, before gesturing to Master Shey who was stood nearby.

Master Shey came and pinned Chris' arms behind his back, as Curtis slowly pulled his underwear down, exposing his bouncing, leaking cock to the room.

Chris was half laughing, half groaning as one foot then the other was lifted to free him, and Curtis gave his balls a quick nip, before Master Shey gave him another shove across the crowd.

He staggered this time into the powerful arms of Mistress Jack, who kissed his laughing lips, before peeling just one arm from his shirt.

She spotted us and paused briefly, "I think this slave is about to be royally fucked," she laughed, "is Alex joining us today?"

I grinned and waved Curtis down as he placed his hands together in apology, "I'm so sorry, we thought you would be longer with Casey."

"Busted," John laughed, from where he, Sadie and Keira were watching the action.

"It's fine," I laughed, "like I would expect you lot to behave yourselves all night!"

I paused as I felt Alex's hand on my stomach, just a little pressure.

I indicated that I was happy for them to continue, and Chris was immediately propelled into the arms of Master Black, who yanked the shirt away, grabbed his hair in one hand and his cock in the other and dived deep into the kiss.

"What's wrong?" I asked Alex, as we stepped back a little.

He gripped my hips and spoke quietly, facing me, "I'll do anything you want, I'm yours, anything you want."

"But?" I pushed.

"I've just exchanged vows with you, I really want the next person in my body to be you. Just you," he ended on a whispered plea.

I framed his face and kissed him gently, "Alex. Your body belongs to me. YOU belong to me. There are going to be times that I push you to do things that you don't want to do. Let you be used and hurt when you are unsure."

Alex closed his eyes and trembled.

"However," I continued, "you are also my husband and partner, so you can always make your wishes known. Sometimes I will disregard them, but I will always listen."

He smiled slightly.

"And I will never disregard your safe word. Even for a twice owned slave that is sacred."

I kissed him again, and then rubbed his bottom lip with my thumb until his eyes opened, dark and aroused, and looked into mine.

"It's our wedding night," I agreed, "I don't want anyone else to have you tonight either."

Alex kissed my palm, "Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, but you know what?"

"What?"

I turned Alex back towards where Chris was still being manhandled and groped, by his circle of tormentors.

"It's dawns on me that I have never seen you fuck another man."

Alex thought for a moment and then a slow smile spread across his face, "No, you haven't have you?"

"I would consider it a fantastic wedding night present to watch you."

"I would consider it a fantastic wedding night present if you would join me," Alex returned.

I laughed with delight, "Hell, why not. I want his mouth. I want to watch your cock filling his slutty little man-pussy."

Alex cracked up as I yelled for Curtis, "Did you really just say that?"

Many hands strapped Chris down while Curtis filled champagne glasses for me and Alex.

"You need champagne before you fuck my boy," he laughed at us.

Alex sipped while I downed my glass and then I swapped our glasses (he's not a big drinker).

"You are most generous, Curtis."

"Oh, it's my pleasure!"

Alex had pulled off his tie and slipped it loosely around Keira's neck, treating her to a ferocious kiss.

I had pulled mine free and slipped it over Chris' eyes, tightening it just enough to stay put.

He was bound on his stomach over a small table. Ankles and wrists tied to the legs.

As Alex and I shrugged free of our jackets, handing them to whoever, and playing to the cheering crowd, Chris' friend Will darted forward and generously lubed his ass.

By now the cheers had turned to a chant of, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," everyone clapping in time; I imagined it was like a small-scale version of being a gladiator.

Chris was trembling as I gripped his hair and simply pulled my fly down, gently rubbing my tip across his lips.

He frantically started to lick me.

Then I grinned as the chant changed to, "Alex, Alex, Alex."

No one else here had seen him fuck anyone either. He had always been in the submissive role.

(For those of you who have not visited BDSM Manor before. I had met Alex for a rather un-typical whirlwind romance, in the late spring, and he had had joined us as my sex slave. Which meant I allowed him to be regularly gangbanged or worse, and a large percentage of the wedding guests had taken his ass at some point. Don't worry. He enjoys it.)

I laughed as Alex shimmied his hips, pulling his belt loose, and like a stripper waved it around his head before flinging it into the crowd.

The noise got louder as he gyrated and undid his button, teasing our audience. I caught the mischievous glint in his eye.

He knew damn well, as did I, that every dominant in this room would find a way to punish him for winding them up.

Then, to loud applause, he slowly unzipped and pulled himself free.

My mouth watered at the sight of his beautiful cock.

Alex took the condom that Will passed him, and soon he was covered and lubed, teasing Chris's hole.

"How do you want it, Chris?" he had to yell the question over the noise of the crowd.

"Hard, hard, hard," Chris panted.

Alex leaned over his back, putting his mouth close to Chris's ear, I leaned in to hear as well, "Are you sure you can take me hard?" he asked.

"I've seen your cock, you're not that fucking, b... Ahhhhhhhh," Chris broke off as Alex pushed aggressively deep into his ass.

Alex and Chris both like it rough, so Alex gave Chris exactly what he would have wanted for himself. Quickly pounding him so that Chris' breath was forced out in a grunted, "Urgh, urgh, urgh!"

I continued to tease his lips as I watched Alex's cock repeatedly disappear and re-appear, stretching Chris. His balls bouncing and slapping against Chris' flesh.

Fuck it was hot.

Best Wedding Ever!

When Chris started to sob, I pushed into his mouth, and then deep into his throat.

Chris couldn't take our oversized Master John, like Alex could, but he knew how to deep throat. He also liked being breath controlled.

This was all a bit impromptu, but I nodded my head at Curtis, who came and kept a close eye on his slave (and boyfriend) to make sure I didn't push too far as I took him repeatedly to the point of passing out.

Impossible to describe how omnipresent having the power to control someone's ability to take their next breath makes you feel.

I could RRROOOOAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

And did as I came hard down Chris' throat.

He gagged, coughed, and dribbled cum all over my trousers.

I didn't even care, as I saw the arousal flare in Alex's eyes as he unloaded into his friends ass.

Chris had cum twice while I had been asphyxiating him, so when Alex stood, he was covered in cum as well.

We laughed at each other, Alex bending down to quickly press a kiss to Chris' cheek, before we grabbed each other and started to kiss.

By the time we surfaced, Chris was already being spit-roasted again by Curtis and Master Black.

There was a disorderly queue forming.

Someone pushed another glass of champagne towards us, and once again I drank before swapping with Alex.

It all got a bit blurred after that.

Chris took about forty-five minutes of pounding, but by that point most people were just too drunk to manage it.

I slipped outside, onto the now rather chilly patio, to clear my head a little, peering blearily at my watch.

Fucking hell, it was gone 2am.

Shivering in damp shirt sleeves I wandered back in.

The music was more muted now and the crowd was thinning out.

Sadie and John were slow dancing, her hands gripping his ass.

Curtis and Chris the same. Chris was still naked as the day he was born and covered in God knows what, but Curtis appeared to pissed to care!

I found Keira and Alex also dancing.

In their case, Keira was clinging to Alex like a koala bear. Her legs around his waist, his hands cupping her ass. Her head was on his shoulder and she appeared to be asleep.