BDSM Manor Ch. 05: Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over and ran a hand over her hair. She murmured and blinked sleepily at me.

"Bed," I told her.

Keira isn't a big drinker, although she was probably a little tipsy.

"Can you manage her on the stairs?" I asked Alex.

He smirked at me, "Unlike the other groom, I'm complete sober," he said.

"Show off," I complained and followed them up the stairs.

After settling and saying our goodbyes to Keira, who promised to obey Master John in every command, we grabbed our bags and went back downstairs.

The car was picking us up at 4am to take us for a private flight, and we only had thirty minutes to wait. There was literally no point in trying to nap.

Sadie found us in the library, now deserted and looking like it had hosted some depraved frat party. (On reflection, we are probably worse, though less vomit.)

She grabbed Alex's face and kissed him deeply before giggling and collapsing onto his lap.

"I'm drunk," she told him seriously.

He grinned at her, "No shit!"

She tutted and cupped his face, reaching for my hand, "Congratulations. I wanted to say," a pause while her confused brain sorted her thoughts.

"Leslie, I am so glad you found Alex and brought him into our lives. Not just because of his cute ass, but also because he's so lovely."

She nodded several times to make her point, nearly toppling onto the floor.

Alex laughingly grabbed her and pulled her closer.

"And Alex," she continued, slurring slightly, "Welcome to the family. I love you."

"It would be more moving if I thought she was going to be able to remember the conversation," I muttered. Sadie glared at me.

Alex kissed her cheek, "Doesn't matter," he told her, "thank you."

Sadie looked as if she was about to ask why he was thanking her, and I was sniggering, when John walked in.

"Car's here," he said.

We would have said goodbye to Sadie, but she was now asleep.

Alex gently lay her on to the couch and John walked us out. He actually wasn't that drunk.

"I'll take good care of Keira," he reassured us before we could ask, "have a great time."

Exhausted, but elated we stumbled into the car and sat like a pair of teenagers holding hands, as we were whisked away towards our honeymoon.

Holy crap.

I was a married man.

To be continued.