BDSM Manor Ch. 07: Alex Broken

Story Info
Alex tortured by Mistress Sadist.
13k words
4.32
12.8k
7

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rules of BDSM Manor - safety, respect, and consent.

Note to reader: You will get more from these characters if you read the stories in order, but it's not compulsory.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green/Red.

Extra note to readers of the Manor stores:

This story contains severe pain (second half).

If this makes you uncomfortable then I would suggest that you do not read further, or read with caution, once Alex's session with 'Mistress Sadist' begins as it is quite extreme. Once that starts, you can skip to the next chapter without missing anything other than his long-awaited session with Sadie.

Also I haven't bothered with aftercare in this chapter. Obviously it happened; but I figured the chapter was long enough without describing cuddles.

-X

Alex and I strode into the hospital less than seven hours after boarding the helicopter in Greece.

It was early evening in London, and after such an efficient journey from the yacht to Athens and on to London, the journey across the city in rush hour traffic had been the height of frustration.

Not least of which because John had last texted, 'All ok so far. My battery is about to die, don't panic if no news' and that had been the last update we had received regarding Casey.

Does no one else own a phone?

We were directed by reception and entered the waiting room to see Paul, Casey's husband, talking with a man in scrubs.

Paul looked beat, and grey, but he smiled and nodded when we entered, and beckoned us over to him.

"They can't all stay here," the other man said, not unkindly.

We approached, apprehensive, but didn't interrupt, as this was Paul's place of work and he was highly respected here.

"Of course not Peter," he replied and gestured towards us, "these are the friends I was waiting for. I just need an hour."

"Okay, no problem," the man nodded at us and left.

I glanced around the room.

John was sat on a couch, looking exhausted, but awake, he managed to smile at me. His arms were around both Sadie and Keira, who were sleeping.

Chris and Curtis were snuggled together in another large comfy chair, both also asleep. Curtis was snoring gently.

Paul held out his hand to me, "I'm so sorry about your honeymoon."

I shook, because I understand he is more comfortable with me as a master, than as a friend, "Not important, how is she?"

"In recovery. Tentatively out of danger, but she lost a lot of blood."

Alex was less respectful of Paul's personal space, but then they are both submissives, he pulled him into a hug, "What does tentatively out of danger mean?"

Paul shrugged and smiled wanly, "It means we can't make any promises but are hopeful," he said, "if it was anyone else but me, it would still be, let's see what the morning brings," he admitted.

"It was bad?" I asked.

Paul nodded and blinked rapidly. Alex rubbed his back.

Pulling himself together, Paul waved to John and walked us out, "I need to do one thing at a time, and I'm not quite ready to talk you through it, so come with me."

Allowing him some space, we followed him a short way down a corridor and into a small room.

A nurse was waiting for us, "Ah, Mr Bailey. They've arrived then?"

"Yes, Claire, this is Alex and Leslie," his eyes practically begged me to forgive him for not addressing me as Master.

I patted his back and moved forward as directed by the ultra-efficient nurse. Who watched us wash our hands, pull on a soft coverall, masks and hair coverings.

I noticed she was as strict with Paul as with us, despite his position in the hospital.

She was also treating him with extreme kindness and gentleness, as if he were delicate and might shatter, and it was making me nervous.

When satisfied, she led us through a door into a new room. I had been expecting to find Casey, wired up to monitors and support systems, but instead we walked into a room with incubators, and tiny fragile bodies.

Alex and I had been too scared to ask about the twins. We looked at each other with both fear and excitement.

Claire quickly bustled us towards two seats. About five incubators were in use, and as I sat, I noticed a bundle of wires and skin close by, smaller than my hand and a very odd color.

Claire saw me looking, "That's Baby Harris," she told me, "Don't look so worried, she's actually doing really well."

"Really?"

She nodded as she turned to another incubator, "Yes, we are really pleased with her."

She quickly lifted a small baby, dressed in light green, and turned, passing her to Paul.

His tired eyes lit up and crinkled behind the mask as he smiled. He moved towards Alex who looked panicked.

"What. What do I do?" he asked, eyes wide.

Claire quickly made a cradle of his arms before moving away, and Paul expertly placed the tiny bundle into Alex's terrified arms.

"Oh Shit!" he whispered.

"Do you mind?" Claire reprimanded him, without even looking around.

I smiled and leaned closer to see the wrinkly, pissed off looking face. Pouting in her sleep.

"Looks like her Mum with that pout," I told Paul, and it was true, I could see Casey in this tiny human being.

Paul smiled, "I would like to introduce you to my elder daughter, by about ninety seconds! This is Alexandria Keira Catherine Bailey."

We both gasped.

"Alexandria?" Alex asked.

Paul's eyes crinkled again, "To be honest, I think she looks like an Alex."

"Who's Catherine?" I asked.

"My mother," Paul said, "She has Casey's brother, sister and my mother for her names."

Alex just shook his head, overwhelmed. Even though he, Casey and Keira are not related (because that would be gross), they are indeed as close as any siblings.

Paul turned to take the next bundle, slightly bigger, dressed in soft yellow. I let Claire direct me as she had directed Alex.

I was, quite frankly, terrified to hold such a small person.

Paul lowered his younger (by ninety seconds!) daughter into my arms.

"And who is this beautiful young lady?" I asked, thinking I could not be more stunned than I was right now.

"This is Lesley Poppy Elizabeth Bailey," he told me, stunning me even further.

"Wow," Alex said.

(Uncle Alex, not Baby Alex. Obviously, she's smart, but not quite clever enough to talk at a few hours old.)

"Seriously?" was the best I could do.

I had been named for my Aunt Lesley, and now in turn a child was being named for me, it was mind-blowing.

We knew Poppy was Casey's best friend, from her university days.

"Who's Elizabeth?" I asked.

"Casey's grandmother," Paul reminded me.

I nodded; I had known she had been very close to her grandmother.

"Are they okay?" I asked, "Out of the incubators?"

Paul nodded, "It's just a bit of extra support, they can come out for around an hour, but this is just a few minutes to meet them."

Claire was keeping her eagle eye on us, "Most likely it will only be for a few days, good strong girls, both of them."

Alex was gaining confidence and was poking under Alexandria's little hat, "How come yours has hair. Mine doesn't have hair!"

Indeed there were dark curls poking out from Lesley's hat, "Guess she takes after her Uncle Leslie," I joked and then my breath backed up as I looked back down and saw she was awake and staring at me.

Dark eyes with all the knowledge of the word in them.

"Wow," I said. Sounding just like Alex.

We sat and basked for a few minutes, before Paul and Claire put the girls back into their incubator. I hadn't realized at first, but they were in together.

We returned to the outer room and gladly stripped the protective clothing off, it was really hot in there.

"Thanks Claire," Paul said, "I'm going to the canteen and then I'll be either with Casey or in the family room, B12."

"No problem Mr Bailey, you come anytime, but do try and get some sleep, those girls are fine with me," she nodded at us all and returned to the babies.

Paul led us further down yet another corridor. I had already completely lost my sense of direction.

"I need coffee," he said, "it's a staff canteen, won't be too busy at the moment."

He flashed his ID, and we found a table. Paul went and got the coffee.

"It's not too bad," he said as he sat.

Alex, who is a known coffee snob, sniffed the cup and then went for sugar, making Paul and I laugh.

We all sipped for a few minutes, waiting for Paul.

"She had backache" he started, "neither of us suspected labor. Twins can come early, but nearly five weeks."

He stared at the table, "It just happened so fast. Her waters suddenly broke and there was blood. Too much blood," he took a sip.

"The ambulance crew were amazing, drove like demons! Someone told one of my colleagues that I was coming in with my wife, he's a surgeon," he waved his hand, "Gynecological," he clarified.

"He looked at the amount of blood in the ambulance and just said, 'Theatre now' no hesitation. He told me I could stay with her, but only to observe, but I didn't have to, I could just wait, like anyone else, just wait outside."

Paul took a sip of terrible coffee and a deep breath, "Casey had passed out in the ambulance. It was all so fast. I hadn't had a chance to reassure her, to tell her I loved her, that I wasn't going to leave her alone."

Alex moved around the table at this point and pulled Paul into a hug.

"An emergency caesarean with a hemorrhaging patient is extremely nasty and brutally fast. The girls were out, both crying, my head was spinning, but the bleeding wouldn't stop."

He clung to Alex's hand, "Peter realized what it was. Even though it's incredibly rare, most surgeons will never hear of it, even specializing in gynecology, let alone have to deal with it, but he realized and told me he needed to do a hysterectomy."

"Oh, Paul, I'm so sorry," I said, surprised when he let me take his other hand.

"No, it's okay, it's okay because it saved Casey's life, and she's going to be fine, and we have two amazing daughters," he laughed a little, "and all because one of my colleagues got chatting to an American surgeon while on holiday and they ended up talking shop. If not for that," he stopped and gave my hand a squeeze before lifting his cup and drinking more bad coffee.

We walked back along what I swear was a different corridor again, Paul stopped and entered a room with B12 on it.

It looked like a basic motel room, double bed, and shower room.

"This is one of the family rooms, for when kids are in. I said I could sleep in my office, but they have plenty of space, so they have given me this for tonight," he sighed, "I need to give them back their waiting room, we've taken it over."

It wasn't late, but we were all exhausted, and all wanted to stay close.

"I'll take them back to ours," I said, "We are only a short distance away if you need us, and we have room. Master Shey took our bags back and said he would get some groceries, so we'll have food."

I grabbed Alex's hand, "It's a big bed. Will you stay with Paul?"

He nodded, even as Paul protested, "What, no! It's your honeymoon."

I looked at Paul, "It's him or me," I told him darkly.

Alex sniggered, "Of course I'll wait with Paul. Let's get the others moving."

We returned to the waiting room for an emotional reunion with our friends and unusual family.

Keira really didn't want to let Alex go, I knew she would have missed him like a limb while we were away, but once we had gotten back to our flat, forced a snack down, and crashed, she told me Alex was the best choice to stay with Paul.

I hugged Keira close. Pathetically glad that I didn't have to be alone tonight.

Missing my husband like crazy and scared for what the morning would bring.

-X

Four weeks later:

I stood with Alex, plus Alexandria and Lesley, and waved at the Kostantina as she sailed into the Thames and towards the sea.

I was actually quite envious of the trip down the river, it would be interesting.

Mama stood on the back of the yacht and blew kisses at the babies. Both of them were fast asleep; wrapped up against the cold wind.

Mama and her boys had arrived with our luggage and a healthy dose of common sense two weeks before.

We had all been treating Casey like she was made of glass, and driving her to distraction, but it took Mama to walk in and point that out to us.

She quickly directed us back to a more normal routine and allowed Casey a sense of freedom, without actually allowing her to do very much at all.

There again, I've always known Mama is a sneaky little vixen!

Baby Alex and Baby Lesley had both beaten their Mum out of hospital. Sadie had provided Casey and Paul with support in the form of two amazing nannies (although one was a manny!) and a temporary nursing aid while Casey recovered.

She was understandably upset at losing the chance to have more babies of her own, and also dealing with massive body changes as she had lost both her womb and her ovaries, effectively pushing her into early menopause aged thirty-five.

Paul had told me that they had asked him to make that decision in surgery. Take the ovaries or not?

One of the theater nurses, who Paul had worked with often, had told him to give the girl a break and let her get it over with all at once, so out they had come.

Casey, thankfully, agreed that had been the right decision. Doubly agreed after speaking with my Aunt Lesley about the horrors of the menopause!

She had a lot of healing to do though and was still exhausted.

Alex waved back at Mama until the yacht was out of site, wincing slightly as he lowered his arm.

"You okay?"

"Bit sore," he said, and flashed me a grin.

I laughed.

Having to leave Greece so quickly, Mama had lost her chance to play again with Alex.

She had planned a whipping and gangbang, so we had gathered for just that at our apartment the night before.

Even Casey had attended, her eyes lighting up as she watched Alex suffer under Mama's lash.

Alex had spent the whole night blindfolded, so he had no idea out of Ly, Mario, or Kostas, who was fucking him at any one time. Or which cock was in his mouth, come to that, as he was spit-roasted for most of the night.

He always seemed to be able to tell when it was me at either end, I ended up having four rounds, it was busy, busy.

I would have been quite disappointed if he hadn't recognized me to be honest. He is both my slave and my husband after all. My cock is the star around which his entire life should revolve!

(Kidding. Obviously. Well, mostly!)

None of Mama's boys had met John before. The timing had always been wrong, and he had never made it to Greece.

So when John stepped up to show them what a proper, choking, breath stopping, deep throating session was all about, Alex had sure as hell recognized the cock blocking his airway.

Alex is an amazing deep-throater, as his entire body just BEGS for it.

All three of Mama's boys (Captain is a separate case!), had wanted to try to take John as well, they had never seen such a huge cock and became quite over excited.

All in all they did quite well. Mario actually did the best.

Then they all watched in awe as John took Alex's ass and I his mouth again.

Alex was so deep in the sub-zone by then, it seemed like he would stay there for weeks.

He certainly had not been in any fit state to say goodbye to them last night.

His body red and stripped from Mama's whip, soaked in sweat and tears, shaking and still cumming.

All five of the crew had been amazed to see him, bright as a button, this morning, and had cooed over him almost as much as they did the babies.

The tides wait for no man though, and they had to get back to Greece for a BDSM based charter. One of Mama's humiliation specials.

Alex was still humiliated to know that he has been on board a week before he discovered what the crew really got up to when they were not escorting physically challenged kids.

I mean really, does he not know me at all?

When we got back to their house, Casey and Paul had taken advantage of some peace and quiet to have a cuddle, which of course meant they were both fast asleep!

Lesley was just starting to get grizzly and Debbie, the nanny, lifted her and declared it was most likely time for a nappy change.

"Will you show me?" I asked, ignoring Alex's snigger, "I should probably learn."

"Sure, come on up," Debbie agreed, and we headed for the nursery.

She competently placed Lesley on the changing mat and slipped her out of her clothes. I grinned, watching closely, Lesley was wriggling like a fish and starting to chuckle.

"She looks like she's up to no good," I said.

Debbie shot me a knowing look, "No doubt she is," then she pulled open the nappy.

"Holy crap!" I staggered back a full five paces as an evil scent from hell, rose from the nappy and assaulted my nostrils.

Now both girls were laughing at me.

"What the hell? Did Satan's cat throw up in her nappy?"

"It's just baby poo," Debbie said, quickly banishing the foul fumes to a nappy bag.

"Is she ill?" I asked.

Debbie rolled her eyes, "No, she's fine, it's supposed to look like that."

Paul walked in at that point, looking rumpled and yawning, took one look at my pale face and grinned.

"Wakes you up doesn't it," he said, then seemed to remember who he was talking to and looked awkward.

In defense of my manhood, I managed to complete the nappy change experience. Most of it was quite fun.

I particularly enjoyed the powder, although Debbie had thrown a light towel over Lesley's head and waved her hand around, coughing "Enough powder, enough!"

I thought that I would recruit an escort a few times before I tried alone though, it was quite complicated procedure.

Either Paul, or Debbie, or Colin would be around to guide me through. (Colin is the manny, and before you make assumptions, no, he's not gay. He is in fact a happily married father of three who just happens to really like kids. And dirty nappies I assume.)

Leaving the still giggling Lesley with Debbie, I asked Paul for a private word and we went into his study.

Paul looked nervous as I shut the door firmly.

I indicated the chairs, "May I sit?"

"Sorry, yes of course Master, please do."

There. That right there was my problem.

"Paul," I sighed, "you can't be calling me Master in your own house. Debbie and Colin know the score, more or less, but are you going to do that forever? What if you call me Master in front of the girls? It's not appropriate."

He sank into the other chair, "I'm struggling with adjusting," he admitted.

"You're Casey's husband. I'm her owner. Can we not be friends?"

"Of course, I do consider you a friend," he paused, before tacking on, "Leslie."

I laughed, so did he.

"Paul," I asked, "Do you need me to step back from Casey? Give her freedom, she could still come to me as a sub."

Paul's eyes widened in panic, "No, no, please don't suggest that to her. That's the last thing she wants."

"Okay," I reassured him, "Okay then."

I pushed his comfort levels by walking over and crouching down next to him, "In that case, you need to practice. The only time you or Casey should refer to me as Master, whether talking to me or about me, is when we are at the Manor."

He looked at me seriously, "What if we get too comfortable and forget to call you Master when we should."

"I'll feed you to the pigs," I deadpanned.

Paul's mouth twitched, "You don't have pigs."

"I'll buy some."

He grinned, "I'll practice."

"Good. Now I need a favor. I need to talk to Casey about plans for the next little while, and I need you to come and hold my hand, because I don't think she's going to like it."

He frowned, "What plans, why won't she like them."

I shrugged, "Well, I need to tell her that she's not going near her tail, or any of her usual activities until she has been cleared by a specialist, and I suspect it could be a year, maybe longer."