All Comments on 'BDSM Manor Ch. 07: Alex Broken'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot as he'll alexs session. My boyfriend used to ask me what the fuck are you reading with these stories but then I made him read one. Now when I said oh no chrises grandma is ill he knew exactly what I was talking about. We are both hooked.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous Hot as Hell?

(Yea, I hate auto correct as well)

I think that's really funny that your boyfriend is hooked on the lives of these characters. I suspect some people wish I would just include the sex, but it seems that for a lot of people, getting more involved in the characters lives does work for them and enhances the eroticism of the porn scenes.

I think the juxtaposition works for me, and the Goddess knows, I leave a lot out (these guys haven't shut in in my head since they first walked in there!).

I'm glad that you enjoyed Alex's session with Sadie. In the end she went quite easy on him, and he loved every minute.

Thanks for commenting.

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So is Chris black?

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous Is Chris?

Yes, Chris is black.

Well, his Dad is from the Dominican Republic, his Mom is from the UK and white.

Problem?

I'm going to assume not.

EmAG

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant Hot And Sexy,,, Yes!

Hallo Em!

We really love Mistress Sadist, she is hot... sure hope there's more stories with her!

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Yummy Wet Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Kat and Her Majesty ^_^

Glad you enjoyed.

Alex did as well, which makes him quirky or crazy!

EmAG

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

This was honestly super hot until they made him lose consciousness and didn't remove everything and stop afterwards. Not until apparently she feared for her husband..

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Infinite Xaos,

I'm so sorry that the hotness went cold for you, that's basically like literary erectile dysfunction. But your comment was really interesting for me and exactly the sort of comment that helps me to improve my writing. I've come a cropper of the moderator once or twice due to not making myself clear enough, and it seems it's happened again.

I can assure you Sadie did stop immediately that Alex passed out. In fact, she checked him over visually and physically and had disconnected the equipment before she heard Leslie ask her to stop.

So please be reassured that Alex was well taken care of. And although it was the three founders and their fourth partner in the room - no minders - John, was in fact acting as a minder.

Leslie also confirmed to his audience that Sadie would honor Alex's 'red' signals were he to make them. Not that Alex knew that, but had he been in real distress or fear for his safety then he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from signaling and even through a gag, the word red is recognizable.

Hopefully this puts your mind at rest, and I will try harder to clarify these sorts of things in future and make my writing clearer.

Many thanks EmAG

BidickulousBidickulous4 months ago

[Yeah, I’m late weighing in – haven’t been on Literotica all that long]

I just don’t get the negative comment, but to each their own. How does this chapter not rate five ⭐️ from more of your readers?!?

With the delay between new chapters, I’m rereading my favorites, and this is one of them. Alex is a pain slut, and he passed out from the extreme pain/pleasure – amazing, whether you’re into pain or not!

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert4 months agoAuthor

Hi Bidickukous,

Never too late to join the party. Yea sorry, I have less time at the moment, but have been working on stuff. Next manor chapter is started.

Everyone has different limits and that's fine. But it is important to me that people have understood fully that in all my stories the limits of whoever is subbing are totally respected. I know there was a slight misunderstanding on one of the previous comments. Which just teaches me to be clearer in my writing.

Lovely to hear from you, EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES