BDSM Manor Ch. 08: Movie Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up on his feet in an instant, he veered away from John and headed for me.

I lifted him off his feet in a vicious punch to the stomach and he crashed back towards John, who spun him and damn near knocked his head from his shoulders.

I dodged out of the way of the flying 6ft 4 mass of solid muscle, and Alex crashed back to the (imagine them) heaving decks.

John and I then ploughed in with feet and fists, kicking and punching, until our prey, the scurvy ridden traitor, was sprawled on the deck.

I rolled him onto his back with a push of my foot and signaled for the crew to keep an eye on his semi-conscious form.

So far things were rollicking along wonderfully.

Alex had been identified by the 'first mate' John, as trying to organize a mutiny and the two of us had managed to halt his attempt to flee and subdue his skanky self.

(Though if any of those punches and kicks had been real, he would have been half dead by now!)

Our Captain was not best pleased that a member of his crew had tried to betray him. Although the way he was grinning, you would be forgiven for thinking he was indeed pleased.

Master David was already having a great time. Helped vastly by the fact he clearly thought Alex was gorgeous, which he is, of course.

I would be lying if I said we were taking this seriously. So far it was completely barmy.

Will and Master David were trying to outdo each other with crazy Maine accents, at times it was hard to understand what they were saying.

John, Curtis, and I were taking the piss out of the West Country, randomly hitting anywhere between Bristol and Cornwall, depending on the individual words.

Alex hadn't said much, apart from grunts and spitting some curses at us and the Captain, but so far it was his normal vaguely London.

Chris, for some unknown reason, had gone with Jamaican, and Kerry had stuck with his soft southern Irish, because as he put it, "Why mess with perfection?"

I had heard Sadie, who was behind the set controlling cameras etc, laughing on more than one occasion, but despite being bonkers, it was probably quite accurate.

First mate John had a word in our captain's ear, and then issued me the instruction, "Show 'im what we do with mutineeeerrrrs."

Delighted I laughed as Chris and Kerry hauled Alex to his feet and I gleefully ripped the clothing from his body.

Curtis hustled in and bound Alex's hands behind his back, and then we forced him back to his knees and gagged him, before throwing him over a large treasure chest.

(Empty, unfortunately!)

I was already covered, and Alex was already lubed, so before he could drag the air back into his lungs, I was inside him.

We had decided against blow jobs. Just didn't seem like the done thing. A step too far for pirate etiquette?

But fucking a willing or unwilling morsel in the ass. Yea, we were pretty sure that was authentic.

Sadly, Master David was not going to get the awesome view of John ploughing Alex's ass. Alex had only once managed to stay conscious when being fucked by John, so it was too dangerous. We wanted him to fake pass out, not really pass out.

Still I gave him a good rough fucking, as he yelled and squirmed underneath me, until I came with some brutally hard trusts deep inside him.

Curtis had discreetly covered and lubed, while turned away from the cameras, so no sooner did I step back from his panting form, than Curtis pushed inside.

I heard Master David whoop in delight as he watched, despite the volume of the trash talking that we were throwing at Alex.

He may have been hollering and struggling, but Alex remained as hard as a rock.

Having had my turn, I went and broke out the grog. Handing bottles out to the crew (light ale with the labels 'aged' to be unreadable), and a tankard to the Captain and First Mate.

(That was weak shandy, as Master David was on a fuck load of medication already.)

We yelled encouragement and abuse as Curtis spilled his manliness into my guy's ass, and then Kerry stepped up.

No beer or breathing space for Alex.

Now Kerry doesn't partake very often. I hadn't known him that well prior to this little adventure, but we had become good friends over the last few months.

Kerry is gay but doesn't ever switch like his slave Will does. As I do, come to that, although in my case only with my own girls.

Kerry likes to watch. Will spends a lot of time in the voyeurs room and being used by various other people. Also the two of them enjoy being watched themselves with the whip play.

Kerry had only decided to take part in the gang bang a couple of days ago. I guess he was more comfortable with Alex and I now.

I hadn't told Alex!

Now I watched, grinning, as Kerry slipped a hand roughly around Alex's throat and gripped, pulling him backwards even as he thrust inside.

Alex knows when someone new is taking him, and his arousal level instantly peeked.

My grin became a laugh when Kerry started rumbling into his ear in a low, constant voice.

It sounded like a threat, but I couldn't understand a word as it seemed to be Irish (or Gaeilge/Gaelic). Alex has eight languages fluently, plus a couple in progress, but Irish isn't one of them and the look of frustration on his face was priceless.

I sniggered into my beer and hoped fervently that Sadie was zooming in on that expression.

She did, and Kerry later admitted to me that he didn't know what it meant either. He had simply been repeating an old lullaby his ancient great granny used to sing him to sleep with!

"The language of my people," he had said over dinner. Unconsciously touching his fingers to his heart as he did so, which I thought was lovely, before sighing, "I really should make the effort."

Kerry hammered Alex hard enough to make him sob. When he decided to play, he really played. Of course, he is a sadist.

He semi-choked Alex throughout, and Alex was right on the edge of cumming before Kerry filled his condom and withdrew, leaving Alex hanging (and gasping for breath).

Next surprise.

Chris and Will.

Their audition had been so much fun we decide it was worth repeating.

Alex screamed into the gag as both boys pushed deep into his ass.

We were all laughing now (apart from Alex, whose distress was on an equal level with his excitement), and we clapped to keep time with their thrusts.

Unable to control himself any longer, Alex came, spectacularly, and we all cheered.

Then Will started slapping his ass in-between thrusts and admonishing him for such disgusting behavior.

Chris came first (they were egging each other on), so Will was the victor in some kind of private competition and finished Alex off.

Alex was now trembling from head to foot, sprawled over the chest, covered in sweat, and gasping air in, between his sobs.

Shit was getting real!

Master David without prompting, rose to his feet and yelled, "Whip him!" and we were soon swinging a rope over a handy (it just happened to be there, honestly!) bracket.

Curtis, Kerry, and Chris dragged Alex towards us. With difficulty as he was not cooperating.

John and I were waiting with more rope, and we quickly re-tied his hands in front of him ready to lift him up.

Alex was struggling more now, so all five of us were tripping over each other to restrain him.

I dragged the gag clear and (fake) slapped his face a few times to subdue him. Alex sagged and John hauled him up.

All the movement and confusion gave me ample opportunity to check on Alex, and make sure he was okay to proceed.

By the time he was secured, growling curses at us, his chest and abs wet with sweat, he was also hard again.

As he gave me the 'okay to continue' signal, he was breathing hard. Pure excitement.

We had decided to let Will grab the cat o'nine tails and bring it to Kerry.

Will was stripped to the waist, and he still had faint whip marks on his body from Kerry's last practice session.

We thought that looked good in the role, and Master David agreed afterwards that seeing a marked young man hand the instrument of his own punishment over to his master was really moving.

It moved us all actually. Moved our cocks anyway, as we were all instantly hard when Will presented the whip to Kerry and the tension, need, and hunger just snapped tight between them.

Such a horny pair.

Alex was the only one of us who had stayed in character so far, total bunch of amateurs.

He eyed the whip warily and started trying to bargain with the captain. Plead for his freedom.

Then when no mercy was forthcoming. He dragged in a few deep breaths. Braced, and bravely growled out, "Just fucking do it you bastards."

Kerry stepped forward and shook out the whip.

Now Kerry is a beautiful man.

Not like that! We're friends you weirdos!

We have taken part in stuff together, but we wouldn't do each other, we're not attracted to each other.

However, he has this strong, slender, sculpted body. Dark gold hair and bright blue eyes.

He's very self-contained, you can't read him easily, and he has this elegance about him.

When he uses the bullwhip on Will. Every moment that he makes has grace and purpose. It's like a dance.

A dangerous dance of passion, and darkness. Pain, pleasure, and longing.

Tonight we were seeing a very different side to Kerry. This Kerry was rough, and foulmouthed and ruthless.

The whipping was a punishment, there was not supposed to be any pleasure in it. (Alex may have stayed in character, but his cock gave the game away by copiously leaking pre-cum throughout!)

Kerry's movements were harsh and vicious, and it looked like he was using all of his strength to beat the shit out of Alex. In fact, he was very much in control.

The man's an artist.

Alex stayed heroically stoic, strong, and silent for the first few lashes, but it was clearly costing him, and soon the grunts started.

The slapping sound of the whip against damp flesh, the flinching. To say I was turned on would be the mother of all understatements.

When Kerry moved to the front of Alex's body the cursing and threats began. We all laughed heartily and jeered.

Then it deteriorated into cries of agony and despair as the full body beating continued. (Yes, he was exaggerating!)

Kerry subtlety turned the whip and laid seeping red strips across Alex's back.

Then Alex screamed for real as Kerry did the same for his front and one of the shallow cuts was positioned right across his nipple.

My lips practically vibrated at the thought of kissing it better later that night.

Kerry turned the whip again and slowly laid four heavy blows against Alex's throbbing cock and balls.

One, on cue Alex screamed.

Two, and screamed again, lifting himself off his feet by his bound wrists in an effort to escape.

Three, his body went limp and he struggled weakly.

Four, his head fell back, and his weight was now hanging on his wrists.

Kerry then completed the beating. We were making so much noise that it was not obvious to Master David that the blows were no longer landing hard.

Kerry looked as if he were putting in an equal amount of effort, but in fact he was merely using the strands to spread the small amount of blood around and make it look far worse than it was.

Alex, despite the fact he was meant to be unconscious, came hard all over the floor.

Then John called a halt and Kerry stepped back. I moved forward and cut through the rope, allowing Alex to swoon with dramatic flair to the ground.

We all laughed and joked, doing impressions of our unlucky crewmate and generally being assholes.

I can guarantee that at this point Master David was laughing so hard his stomach must have been aching, and he wasn't thinking about anything apart from how much fun he was having.

He was starting to look a little tired though, and was quite breathless, so I moved things along. I rolled Alex limply onto his front, tied his wrists again behind his back and then threw a bucket of water over him.

He gasped, squealed, and coughed.

Struggling a little before he managed to get to his knees. Shaking his head to clear the dripping hair from his eyes, before sending me the filthiest of looks.

I had promised that the water would be lukewarm.

I lied.

It was, in fact, ice cold.

John and Chris grabbed him now and hauled him in front of the captain.

Alex just dragged air in through his teeth and glared at us all in turn.

"What will it be Alex?" Captain/Master David asked.

"Fuck you," Alex rumbled and spat at his feet.

"OVERBOARD!" the captain yelled, and we all cheered riotously, dragging Alex to his feet, and wrapping rope tightly around his chest and stomach. Binding his arms to his body.

He alternated between defiant, angry, and frightened, (but managed to reassure me with a wink), as we manhandled him to the plank.

John helped Master David to a new seat, with a good view, and then pulled some sacking from a large screen.

Okay, 40-inch HD screens may not be 100% authentically piratey, but Master David needed to see what happened after Alex went into the pool. Sorry -- sea.

Then John strode over to where Alex was gingerly balancing on the wood; taking with him a beautiful sword that he had borrowed for the occasion.

It was wildly out of place, and I suspected had once belonged to Master Shey's grandfather.

Alex turned and looked pleadingly at us all, then down at the water.

"Please," he begged, looking back at us with tears in his eyes. I swear his bottom lip trembled.

Should be on the stage, not designing computer security.

John raised the sword and sighted Alex down the length of it, "Jump."

My eyes clashed with Alex's and we both felt the wave of desire as my stomach briefly clenched and my cock practically bounced.

I had once said the same thing to him, in very similar circumstances. At this point we were re-living the moment when Alex gave himself to me, it made me giddy with memory and excitement.

He jumped.

I heard Master David gasp. I don't think he thought it would happen, and we all turned to the screen.

We saw Alex fall, struggling through the water and then the view was blocked by some kind of obstruction.

Master David squinted at the screen and then to me. He was starting to look concerned, so I sent him a grin and nodded my head at the screen. He didn't want to miss this.

As he looked back, the obstruction moved and re-focused into a dark tail.

A mermaid.

I glanced at Master David and enjoyed the look of absolute astonishment on his face.

Further past the camera, Alex was being laid, still struggling, across a small heap of debris.

Casey and Keira pushed him down as he kicked and struggled, but he was getting weaker and they were able to lift a heavy chain across his thighs, which effectively held him in place.

Casey then took his mouth and pulled him backwards, until all we could see was Alex from the ropes down. His waist and legs. Cock throbbing upwards as Keira licked him and feet starting to kick in a panicked motion.

I knew that both Casey and Alex had their mouthpieces safely in place now, and Keira was able to take discreet breaths whenever she turned her back to the camera.

But as Alex's character kicked his last, he came into Keira's mouth, and then his body went still.

Legs floating slightly, the body held in place by the chain.

Both mermaids appeared to poke and push at the body. Disappointed that they could get no further reaction. Then they both swam out of view.

I knew within five seconds they would be back with Alex, out of sight and monitoring his breathing, so I wasn't worried.

We all gazed at the screen for a few moments, and then let out whoops and started hugging. We had pulled it off for Master David.

Then I glanced at him and quickly knelt by his feet. He was pale and shaking.

Master David," I said, grabbing his hand and rubbing it, "he's fine. Alex, he's fine."

He looked at me, then back at the screen, "Your slave?" he muttered.

"Is fine," I said again.

John came over, "That was so much fun," he said, then also knelt in front of Master David, "No one has come to any harm," he reassured.

"Would you like to meet them?" I asked, and finally he smiled. Rubbing his hand over his chest.

"Yes, Oh Jesus you scared me, really he's okay?"

"Hold on," I said, and walked quickly to the control room. We had hidden it behind a fake panel.

Sadie came out as I went in and flicked the lights in the pool in a pre-arranged signal.

Keira and Casey popped up immediately from behind the mountain of debris and their mouthpieces were easy to see now.

They started to free Alex, as we helped Master David down to the platform, which was at the back of the set.

The girls were already waiting when we got there and Alex was just pulling himself out of the water, assisted by Curtis.

"Thanks," he said, then "oomph!" as Curtis pulled him into a hug.

I introduced the girls who blew kisses and flipped their tails at Master David and promised to see him at dinner.

Then I motioned for Alex, who had been scrubbing at his hair with a towel.

"That was extraordinary," Master David said as Alex approached. He was clearly relieved to see him safe (and reasonably well!).

Alex reached us smiling, and still a little breathless he fell to his knees in front of Master David. Placing his arms behind his back and bowing his head in a submissive pose.

I knew he only did that to turn me on.

Obviously pleased, Master David asked him to stand and then took his hand.

"That was amazing, just amazing. Thank you so much," he said.

I moved to Alex's side and placed a hand on his back.

"Master David, may I formally introduce your victim and my husband, this is Alex."

Alex laughed as Master David took a step back in shock, "Husband? I thought Alex was your slave!"

"He's both," John confirmed, and we all grinned at Master David.

-X

I was surprised to wake the next morning and find myself alone in bed.

Alex had settled the night before curled against me; his back was a little too sore for spooning.

I pulled on some loungeabouts and then smelled the coffee as I opened the bedroom door. Ah, that explained where Alex was. The lure of coffee.

I smiled as I heard Alex humming slightly as he bustled about, then stopping at the knock at the door. Who was paying us a visit so early? The girls would just walk in, not knock.

I hung back and heard Alex's bright, "Oh, good morning, Master David. Please come in."

I stayed back now, curious as to how they would handle each other. We did things differently here at the manor.

"How are you, Alex?" I heard Master David enquire.

"I'm fine thank you, very well. Would you like some coffee? I'm afraid Leslie is still in bed, but I'm sure the scent of coffee will soon bring him out."

"Oh," Master David sounded confused, "Yes, coffee would be very nice, thank you," I heard him take a seat.

"Is everything okay, Master David?" Alex asked him kindly.

"I was just a little surprised, that you would call your Master, Leslie. But of course he's also your husband!"

I heard Alex laugh, "I guess it gets a little mixed up sometimes. Generally when we're at the manor, I would call him Master, but," I could practically see Alex grinning and taking a sip of his coffee, "not first thing on a Sunday morning when I haven't had my coffee yet!"

"Can I ask? How you met?"

Oh, this was good, I had never heard Alex tell this tale from his point of view. There was a faint scrap as Alex pulled out a stool and sat next to David.

"I threw myself in his path," Alex admitted and they both laughed.

"I had come out of a bad relationship," Alex told him, "I was dating this guy for a while, I was exploring my submissive side and it started okay, but then he became quite abusive."

"I'm sorry," David said quietly.