BDSM Manor Ch. 08: Movie Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The day he slapped me I got out. It was either that or bury him in a shallow grave," Alex admitted, and I smothered a laugh. Master David was not aware of Alex's high level of self-defense skills.

"John made it very clear that hitting the face or around the head is banned here at the manor," David said. I peered carefully around the corner and saw him cup Alex's cheek gently, "You've caught a bruise here though."

Alex just smiled, "That was Chris's elbow yesterday, just clumsiness and it's not bad."

Going back to his coffee, David prompted Alex, "So, you and Leslie. Did you know what he was?"

"No," Alex shook his head, "At the time I had been attending some clubs in London, not taking part, but getting a feel for the scene. It never felt completely safe to me," he sipped.

"At the same time I started swimming at a new pool and there was this red-hot guy who just blew me away. I wanted him so bad I tingled from head to toe!"

Master David gave an exaggerated shudder, making Alex laugh, "I just love the tingles."

"Yea!" Alex grinned, "So I had two things going on. How far did I want to explore the submissive, pain seeking part of me, and was it safe? Plus, was this tall, dark, handsome, hottie at the pool, actually gay and how did I find out?"

David was totally enrapt now. As was I.

It's fascinating to see yourself through someone else's eyes.

"Then came the day when I caught him looking at me."

"You did?" David said, echoing my thoughts.

"Yea, I caught him totally checking me out. I think he got careless and forgot that I could see. Usually he had these dark goggles, but he was cleaning the fog out and his gaze just came over. Rolled right over me, I nearly combusted on the spot, but I just knew. It wasn't the first time."

David motioned him to continue.

"So the next swim, I left earlier and waited in the communal shower area. He had to walk by. So I stripped right down and just stroked myself, waiting for him."

Master David choked a little on his coffee, Alex grinned.

"Then he came out and walked right by me."

"No!"

"Yep. Leslie is an evil sod," Alex complained, then moved closer to David.

"Then he stopped and came back, but the look in his eyes. He demanded I go to a cubicle and I ended up on my knees pleasuring him. Then he sent me away, I didn't get a chance to say a word, and I didn't see him again for over a week."

"Wow, Alex, you must have been confused."

Alex nodded, "At first I was super turned on. This guy was hot, interested, and dominant. Then when he didn't come back to swim, I was pretty upset. Figured it was just too good to be true."

"And then?"

"And then he came for me."

Master David laughed and I decided to join them, "I'll take one of your amazing creations please, Alex," I requested.

"Coming right up," he grinned and got busy with the machine, as I sat with Master David and enquired how he was.

We caught up and David admitted that he had been concerned to see for himself that Alex was okay.

"Some light bruising and welts. The cuts are more like scratches really, Kerry explained the whip to you last night?" I asked, as Alex set a cappuccino in front of me.

"Yes, he and Will are an interesting couple. I'm very much looking forward to seeing Will get whipped tonight."

"Yes, that will be their normal display with the bullwhip. It's brutal. Will adores it."

I looked over at Alex, "Alex, why don't you strip down so that Master David can see your injuries?"

Alex's eyes darkened with arousal, "How far would you like me to strip, Master?"

Master David sat up straighter, looking between us, fascinated by the immediate change in Alex's attitude.

"Take it all off, Alex. Master David enjoys looking at you."

Alex complied, pulling his T-Shirt over his head, and swiftly pushing his sweats down. Before moving into better view and standing, already rock hard.

I noticed he took his coffee with him. Quickly finishing it, before placing it on the counter behind him!

"Master Aquarius, he is so beautiful," David said, becoming more formal.

"Indeed, in many ways," I smiled, walking over to Alex, and pulling his head down for a tender kiss. He has a few inches on me. (Okay, four, if you're counting.)

Alex smiled with the kiss and then stood, calmly watching Master David observe him, until I gently took his leaking cock in my hand, and his eyes closed.

"You can touch," I told Master David, and Alex sighed, hardening further in my hand.

We are like a family at BDSM Manor. The opportunity for Alex to be on display and touched by a near stranger was too good to miss. He loves it, and doesn't get the chance often, because I'm very careful with him.

It doesn't really do anything for me if I'm honest, but as Alex's body is now mine, it's only fair that I take his needs into account from time to time.

Master David came closer and frowning, touched a gentle hand to the small bandage on his hip.

I explained that was from a fall last night, and not from our amateur movie making. Alex had tripped while changing for dinner and bounced off some ancient stonework in our pool area.

I fetched some of Will's famous balm, Master David and I tended Alex's welts and bruises gently, until he was practically sobbing in frustration.

I was smoothing balm over a welt on Alex's ribs and abs, and Master David was gently stroking the same over his sore cock and balls when Alex rasped out, "I'm going to cum."

We had been edging him for about twenty minutes.

Master David immediately released him, causing Alex to groan in frustration, "I think my work here is done, time to go find some breakfast," he said.

We quickly cleaned up, ignoring Alex who was still stood. Open, trembling, and frustrated.

"Thank you for the coffee, Alex," David called as I walked him to the door.

"You're welcome, Master David," Alex managed.

"Thank you for allowing me to watch and play with your slave," he said to me.

"Anytime," I smiled at him, "We shall see you later," with a wave he left, and I turned back to Alex.

"Go and kneel by the couch," I instructed him. Alex did so and tuned to watch me, smiling as he saw me grab some lube.

"Can I touch myself?"

"No."

Alex hissed in frustration.

I knelt behind him on the soft carpet and pushed him up a little, to his hands and knees. His arms were braced on the couch.

"Can you support yourself? I don't want to open any of these cuts."

"Yes, Master," he murmured.

Ah, Alex was painfully aroused from being observed and touched by Master David. He just wanted to cum.

I slipped my fingers inside him, stretching him slightly, "Did you enjoy your coffee morning, Alex?"

He laughed and moaned, "Ha! Yes, Master."

"He was very gentle with you."

"He's a nice man," Alex agreed, "It's sad that he's sick."

"Yea," I leaned over and gripped Alex's hips, kissing his back, "I'm not going to be so gentle."

"Please, Master. Fuck me," he begged.

I teased Alex with my tip, holding his hips still while he complained under his breath and tried to push back against me.

Just for a few moments, then I slipped deep, enjoying his gasp.

That first moment, when Alex's heat grips me tight, and I just want to pound him.

I bottomed out and held still for a moment or two, enjoying the sensation of Alex's tremors vibrating down my cock. His clenching, as his body naturally tries to expel me before he relaxes.

He whimpered slightly, still sore after the exploits yesterday.

Still, he has a safe word and I wanted to fuck him hard, so I did.

Thrusting my hips and claiming my man, my slave. His pleasure, and pain all mine.

Alex didn't use his safe word, but he started to sob and beg to cum. Eventually, when I was close, I gave in and took him in my hand. Rough strokes matching mine and we came together.

Alex's cum flooding over his thighs and stomach, and mine filling him, before spilling down the back of his legs.

One thing we have here at the manor, is really good carpet cleaner.

I pulled back, pressing another soft kiss to Alex's back, "Hold your position," I told him, and left him there, sweating, gasping, and sobbing. Cum dripping down his legs, yesterday's welts and bruises decorating his beautiful body. On his hands and knees for me.

I went and made myself another coffee, before taking a seat close to Alex and taking my time, enjoying the view.

My slave, my friend, my love, looking like a live BDSM fantasy work of art, just for me.

Alex just knelt, as his skin cooled and his trembles eased. Feeling my eyes on him as I sipped my coffee.

Twenty minutes later he was hard again, and I had finished my drink.

He sat back on his heels as I approached and ran a hand through his hair, "Come on, Babe. Time to get you cleaned up," I said as I leaned down to kiss him.

To be Continued.