BDSM Manor Ch. 09: Inquisition

Story Info
Alex under stress and Keira claimed.
11.6k words
4.87
9.9k
2

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rules of BDSM Manor - safety, respect, and consent.

Note to reader: You will get more from these characters if you read the stories in order, but it's not compulsory.

Tess-O'Meter -- Amber.

-X

Alex appeared in the kitchen, following the scent of coffee. His eyes lighting up when he saw the cake on the table.

"Don't mind if I do," he said and helped himself to a slice.

"Latte?" I asked.

"That'll be great," he sat, and thanked me as I handed him the steaming mug.

I sipped my coffee but didn't sit as a knock sounded at the door.

"I'll get it," I waved Alex down, "it'll be Curtis."

Curtis bounced in, as always full of energy, and requested tea when I offered.

Greeting Alex and giving him a smacking kiss before he sat at the kitchen table, "Hi, Alex. Mmmmm you taste of carrot cake!"

"Hi Curtis, what are you doing in these parts?" Alex laughed.

"I was in the area, and need to talk with the Gaffer," he winked at me as I handed him his tea, made half with milk to cool it (disgusting!), as he didn't have much time.

"Keep your paws off my husband," I told him as I sat, then grinned, "What's up?"

"Chris has decided what he wants for his birthday," he told me.

"A gangbang," I said in a bored tone, "he always wants a gangbang. Ever since he discovered what fun they are."

Curtis nodded, holding up a finger as he tried to swallow some cake, "You're not wrong, but-," he paused for tea, "he has come up with an interesting idea this time."

"Yea?"

"He's got this idea about being tied to another sub. Having his cock and balls tried to someone else's cock and balls and them being punished together."

"Like flogging and fucking?"

He nodded, "Yea, it sounds pretty cool."

"It does sound interesting," I agreed, "and of course, you thought of Alex."

Alex just sat, sipping his latte, and watching us.

"Well, Chris is not that far off Alex's height, they should match up pretty well."

"Hmmm," I was thinking fast, "Isn't it Chris's twenty-fifth?"

Curtis smiled and nodded.

"We should have a party," I said.

"It's too wet and miserable to do anything outside. We can use the ballroom, have a bash. And-," I leaned forward, "we should ask Master Shey to help with the bondage. He will make it look like art."

Curtis' eyes lit up, "Oh, that's a brilliant idea. Get him to rope them together. Juices and sweat mixing, it'll be amazing."

"Definitely something to work with," I said, "Plus, Chris deserves it. He's an absolute asset to my company, works so hard, and he puts up with you!"

Curtis laughed as he finished his tea and stood up, "And can we use Alex?"

"Of course," I said. "Always happy to have my slave tortured and used for a good cause."

"Cool, thanks," Curtis said, looking at me, "I'll have a think and we can talk about it more at the Manor this weekend." He then looked at Alex, "I've gotta run, good to see you Alex."

"You too," Alex said, "see you at the weekend." Curtis high fived him as he left, and I showed him out.

Alex watched me, still slipping his drink, as I walked back into the kitchen, collecting the plates and mugs, and dumping them in the sink.

"Problem, my love?" I asked, without turning around.

"Well, I don't know," he mused.

"You just sat there and discussed having me used and likely beaten. Put on display in painful bondage and fucked by a party load of people, in order to celebrate Chris' birthday. Without so much as acknowledging my presence, let alone asking if I was happy with said plan."

I turned now and looked at him, "I ask again. Problem?"

He stood and walked slowly towards me, his eyes fixed and dark on mine.

"The PROBLEM," he said sarcastically, "is that I am now so fucking turned on, if I don't have you right now, I'm going to explode."

With that Alex grasped my face and kissed me passionately. He ground his hardness against me and gripping my shirt, ripped it clean open before latching on to my chest. Kissing and nipping and licking.

I laughed as buttons flew across the kitchen, and gasped as Alex's teeth crushed my nipple, "Oh, fuck."

Then we were on the floor, tearing at each other's clothes and kissing frantically.

"I hope to hell Curtis didn't forget something," I joked, as I yanked at Alex's jeans.

He laughed breathlessly, and pushed me down, cursing as he pulled down my zip and started to tug at my trousers. I lifted my hips to help him.

He gasped as I gripped his leaking cock and pulled him against me. Stroking both of us in one fist.

Suddenly needing him closer, I gripped Alex's hair and pulled his mouth to mine.

His cock slipped between my legs and his hard stomach crushed my dick between us. A delightful pain.

I thrust, rubbing myself harder against his stomach as I kissed him, "God, Alex, I love you so much."

He was mumbling into my mouth as he kissed me, how much he loved me, how much he loved being owned by me, that he would do anything for me.

Then I was lost. Moaning as his rough hands moved down my body, gripping me, squeezing my flesh, followed by his frantic mouth.

Alex was stroking himself even as he took me in his mouth. My head swam, but I managed to grip his hair and pull him back, before sinking back to the floor.

"What's wrong," he asked.

"Cum on me," I said, "Cum on me before you suck me."

Grinning, Alex moved into a better position, straddling me, and started to stroke himself harder.

My cock was standing up proud, throbbing and leaking. I reached down and caressed myself. Worshiping my own cock, massaging my balls, as Alex watched me, a streak of color on his cheeks.

"I want that cock," he gasped.

"This one?" I teased, as I ran my fist up and down, up and down. Alex watching me like a cat watches a light.

He groaned. The look on his face tortured.

"Cum on me babe," I encouraged, and Alex moved his hand faster.

"Oh fuck, yes," I laughed as he unloaded all over my cock, balls, and stomach.

Even as he was still jacking off, I reached down and spread him all over myself. My cock glistening with his cum.

Breathing hard he braced himself over me.

"Can I have your cock now?" he begged.

"Yea," I said, "take me deep."

Alex's hot, wet mouth closed over me, making me cry out in pleasure.

He moaned as he tasted us mixed together.

I was nearly sobbing at the friction, as his tongue teased me before he sucked me hard into his throat.

Then, before I could register his intent, Alex's slippery fingers eased into my ass and he was stroking me inside as well.

I nearly passed out with the intense double pleasure, unable to do anything but grunt as Alex wreaked me, spread out on the kitchen floor.

Yelling hoarsely as I came and he sucked me hard, swallowing me down.

Gradually my senses returned, and I realized I hadn't been struck blind, I just had my eyes closed.

Cautiously opening them to find Alex smirking at me as he licked our mixed mess from his fingers like it was the best treat ever.

"I think you may have enjoyed that just a tad," he teased me.

"Holy shit," I was still breathless and laughing.

Alex relaxed alongside me, idly caressing me as we caught our breath. His fingers massaging my stomach, tracing the groves.

"God, you are beautiful," he told me, leaning over to kiss my damp skin.

Enjoying his praise, I ran a hand through his hair, "We're supposed to be at the gym," I reminded him.

"Are we?"

"Yes, we were going to work out."

"Didn't we just?" Alex asked.

I laughed and he raised his head, grinning at me, "Actually we should, I love watching you lift."

Weights are my thing. It's like mindfulness, and helps my stomach remain hard and flat, regardless of my liking for cake.

"You should lift more," I told him, running my hand along his strong arm, "It would help build up these puny muscles!"

"Puny? Is that right?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Then he rolled, pinning me beneath him again and latching onto my throat.

We didn't make it to the gym.

-X

On the day of Chris' birthday it was, as expected, chilly and pissing down. Welcome to July, either one extreme or the other!

Curtis and I had opted to leave the boys to Master Shey's ministrations and enjoy the surprise, but we were first into the room when the doors were opened.

Keira was mostly off duty tonight, so she walked between us, ready to assist if we needed anything. (Beer, lube, condoms, a massage, you get the picture.)

The three of us gazed in awe at Alex and Chris. Everyone crowding in behind us to take a good look.

Our 'official' photographer was just finishing up. We liked to have records of events like this, but personal cameras and phones were out of the question. Too hard to control.

Mistress Katy was an expert on capturing these moments without the risk of revealing identities. I noticed Chris' tattoo had been covered, that was part of why.

Master Shey had outdone himself.

Chris and Alex were held in a frame, in an upright spread-eagle position, tightly bound together, their legs, chests, arms. Fingers were entwined and their heads were side by side. Thick collars joined them at the neck, which looked like fetish central but was to stop them from struggling and banging their heads together.

The ropes were black and brutally tight. Master Shey was taking the S in BDSM seriously tonight. Both wore leather hoods and were gagged.

The gags, hoods and entwined, tightly bound fingers meant they could not signal, but both had been keen for a hard, safe-word free session.

Not many of the master's at the manor are allowed to do this, but I am, obviously.

Monitors were in place of course, the allocated minders already locked onto the screens. God knows where Shey had attached the sensors!

This was a bondage kinksters wet dream. Both of them were covered in a sheen of sweat already, just from the discomfort and arousal.

They could feel each other's every breath and tremble. Skin to slippery skin.

Most clever of all was the rope work around the hips. Master Shey's rope work is like art. I always feel sad when he comes in and cuts it away.

I asked him once if it is hard to destroy it, and he replied that for a start, you can't leave a sub in bondage indefinitely, but also that Shibari is meant to be temporary.

Shey had managed to create tension around the hips and butt. Not only was this obscenely opening up both men so that their glistening, lubed holes were displayed, as though begging for attention.

It had also pulled Alex slightly away, levelling up the height difference and allowing the crowd to see their tightly bound cocks.

Their balls were easy to see. Bound together and weighted, they hung down stretched and suffering, every breath a little anguish.

But when I stood to the side, the only gap between their bodies was that little glimpse between their hips.

Their cocks were squeezed together by the ropes, from root to tip. Both rock hard and already leaking.

I don't know how they had managed to cum, it was like a rope version of 'gates of hell', but at least one of them had, judging by the dripping mess.

Despite the fact that Alex would not be taken by anyone except me without a condom and likewise for Chris and Curtis, we had wanted them uncovered for this night, so that equaled direct sexual contact.

Therefore, both Alex and Chris had been tested by Rachel a few days before and neither had seen any action since. Which as well as keeping them both safe, also meant they were horny and frustrated as hell.

Now they were both turned on, helpless, and exposed. Knowing only that punishment and hard use was coming their way.

The first thing we did was sing Happy Birthday loudly to Chris. They both started trembling harder with laughter.

Then Curtis moved in close and very loudly told Chris he needed to be punished because he was unable to blow out his candles.

The trembling increased. Excited struggles.

Curtis and I were taking our own subs first. Well Chris is a sub; Alex of course is a slave.

We briefly trailed the strands of the flogger over their bodies, hearing both of them moan. Then we stepped back, and the beating began.

It's hard for me to describe what I love most about flogging Alex.

I am a dominant man and have some sadistic qualities. There's a hunger for a certain type of physical violence inside of me. Specifically the type of physical violence that the person suffering for me wants and needs. Willingly submits to and will cum hard while receiving.

If there's no pleasure in it for them, then there's no pleasure in it for me.

I adore the strain in my muscles, the sweat and my heart pounding from the effort of inflicting the blows. It's second to none as a stress reliever.

Despite what you may think, my life can be stressful. I have a multitude of businesses and employees. I'm partly responsible for the staff, users and used of BDSM Manor as well as the property, land and working estates.

Plus, I have my own close family of slaves and friends to keep safe, satisfied and well. It's actually quite hard work. Not all fun and games at all.

I crash the strands of the flogger against Alex's quivering butt cheeks. I can see he's breathing fast. Sweat runs down his back. His fingers can barely move but they are trying to clasp against Chris'. His muscles are rigid with tension.

Okay, yea. This is really fucking fun.

The sound. The slap against damp flesh, followed by a muffled gasp, cry or sob. The sound of pain and suffering.

Or maybe it's the reddening of the skin. The flush of arousal which becomes the deep stain of torment.

Perhaps it's none of those things. Maybe it's just the power trip. The fact that this beautiful man is mine. This athletic, powerful, exciting man who loves me, is more than willing to suffer for my pleasure.

Alex's back and ass are glowing nicely before Curtis signals me and we both hand our floggers to the next in line.

Keira quickly covers and lubes me, then moves to Curtis. We will both use condoms tonight, because Chris and Alex are getting stuffed by a room full of cocks, not just us.

The crowd is becoming boisterous, they want to see our boys taken. I grip Alex's hips and tease him briefly. Then I see Chris shudder from head to foot as Curtis sinks deep and I follow.

Pushing deep into Alex and immediately starting to fuck him hard. The sloppy sound of lube doing its job is drowned out by the noise in the room, but the cries of our bound subs reverberate through the space, especially as they both cum within the first couple of minutes.

They can't pull away from each other or stop the friction, or even soften. They are trapped. Bound and squeezed together, every tug and yank agonizing.

Their stomachs and thighs dripping with each other's fluids. Neck and chests covered in sweat and drool.

Chris cries out again as Curtis cums hard in his ass. I pound hard for the next few thrusts and then release deep inside my guy. So hard they are both rocking on the frame.

Breathless and laughing, Curtis and I step back. Immediately replaced by the next masters as the flogging recommences, and both subs let loose with what I can only describe as a cry of desire.

Keira passes us both robes. Alex and Chris have their own allocated subs now who will keep them lubed, do a quick check for signs of injury and make sure that the masters are covered and ready to go.

As the party/gangbang continues the mood gradually darkens. Which is normal. We are, after all, torturing willing victims for fun.

The crowd are turned on by the suffering in front of us. At one point I step in and run my nails gently up Alex's back. His skin is bright red, and he howls and tries to arch away from me, but he is too restricted.

Then the howling turns to pants as he tries to thrust against Chris.

Chris has been sobbing for some time.

Both of them are deep in the zone. Blissed out on pain and sex.

If we removed the gags now and asked them if they wanted to be freed, they would both beg to stay and be fucked all night.

Submissives are so beautiful. So giving with their pain, so honest about their needs.

I can feel the heat radiating from Alex's skin. His back, butt, and thighs. But there are no welts, no bruises and nothing of concern.

Curtis steps back to allow me to check Chris as well, and we nod for the beating to continue.

Both boys are crying out in agony with every strike, their skin is so sensitive now.

I smile to myself. A dark pleasure that I try not to question too closely. I can hear Alex's pleasure in every intake of breath, despite the gag, despite the agonized screams.

After another twenty minutes and two more masters each, we slow things down a little. It's time to start to bring the boys back.

Chris may be deep in the zone right now, but he still has cake to eat!

They have both reached their limit on flogging as well. Their skin is a dark red.

I'm a little surprised that Curtis allowed this with Chris. Chris is not really a pain slut, not like Alex is, but Curtis confirmed that Chris wanted to be pushed past his limits.

To finish them off, two of our delightful mistresses step up with well lubed strap-on's.

As the oversized dildo's sink deep, both Alex and Chris go slightly limp, appear to stop struggling.

The ladies go in hard and then gradually slow and soften their actions, bringing them back from the brink.

A cheer crashes through the room as the ladies step away, leaving two quivering, messed up, sweat and cum covered subs, trapped in their restraints.

We all move forward to appreciate their exhaustion, their reddened skin, and their gaping holes, still lewdly displayed by Master Shey's rope work.

Perfect, puckered, portals to pain.

They have been in place for over four hours, Mistress Katy moves forwards to take some 'after' shots, and then we carefully bring them down.

Hoods and gags first. Alex gives me a woozy, exhausted smile as soon as I lift the hood away.

Chris is crying, but soon calms with some gentle words and kisses from Curtis.

All of the rope work is carefully cut free by Master Shey, until they are only attached by their wrists. One of our minders, Frank and I are supporting Alex's weight. Master John and Curtis have Chris.

Within fifteen minutes they are both relatively well cleaned up, wrapped in robes, and snuggled into their master's laps.

Chris looks pretty sleepy.

Alex curls into my lap like a cat, which takes talent considering how tall he is, and he is still smiling.

Astonishingly, they are both still hard. Although they denied Master Shey's offer to remove the final cock bindings, due to being far too sensitive.

He just separated them, then snipped the base cord to allow them to deflate at their own pace. The wrappings will then fall free.

We sing Happy Birthday for real this time, and Chris manages to sit up long enough to blow out his candles. He seems amused to have a cake.

Everyone shifts to party mode; more drinks are brought out and people start dancing.

Sweet dancing, slow dancing, and what is basically upright sex dancing.

After an hour's rest, Chris is well enough to dance (albeit a bit stiffly), with Curtis. Curtis holds him tenderly, as Chris rests his head on his shoulder and sways.

Around 10pm as Alex has been dozing for half an hour, I decide to take him up.

Both Chris and Curtis thank him for taking part, and those who are still at the party clap him out of the room.

I hold him upright in the shower as Keira washes him. All of us laughing at his, "Ah, Ah, Ah!" semi painful giggles, as she gently washes the lube away.

"Bit tender are we?" I grin.

"Fuck me," he moaned, "I hope you don't expect me to walk anywhere tomorrow."

Once Alex has crawled safely onto the bed I let Keira go back down to the party and present herself to Master John to supervise.