BDSM Manor Ch. 09: Inquisition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was eager for some use, and John always keeps her safe.

Alex hissed as I carefully smoothed Aloe-Vera gel over his skin. Groaned low and deep as I gently pushed some calming lotion into his ass.

"Okay?"

"I really, really don't want to get turned on again tonight."

I chuckled and quickly finished, lying down next to Alex.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

He turned his head and blinked sleepily at me, his head pillowed on his arms, "So much fun, thank you, Master."

I let him drift to sleep. He was fine and most of the redness would have faded by the morning, but he was exhausted, and it was only Saturday night.

Sorry to disappoint anyone, but you need to be a member to have your party at BDSM Manor.

-X

The next Friday evening I got home from work late and walked into a quiet apartment.

Curious, as normally Alex would be around, I went looking and found him hunched over his computer, muttering under his breath, his hair messy and all over the place. He looked slightly manic, even from behind.

"What's up?" I asked and laughed as he nearly fell off the chair.

"Jesus, you scared me," he said.

I walked forward; he didn't look happy.

"Problem?"

"Someone's trying to hack ZNE," he said, flipping a pen nervously between his fingers, "They've been hammering at me all day."

I knew ZNE was a company he provided system security to, and something to do with finance.

I gripped his tight shoulders and rubbed, "But you have layers of protection, has someone got through?"

"Not yet," he confirmed on a groan. His shoulders were like rocks.

"But they're determined. It's not a programme. It's a hacker."

"Have you eaten?" Alex's response was a laugh.

"Okay."

I ordered in and then made sure Alex ate a decent amount, before sending him for a shower.

He came back in, after less than ten minutes, scrubbing at his hair, another towel loosely wrapped around his hips.

I licked my lips as my eyes were drawn like a magnet down, wanting to rip the towel away and get very, very dirty with him.

However, Alex was already checking the system.

I sighed.

"What happens next?"

Alex slipped on his glasses and made some notes. Oh, holy shit! I had to cope with mostly naked and his red-hot glasses.

I felt myself harden.

"Hopefully he'll breach one of the trap walls. Then I can chase him down."

"How will you know?"

He looked up at me, immediately seeing how turned on I was and flushed, grinning a little and removing his glasses in a defensive movement, "They'll be an alarm."

He bit his lip, "Leslie, I'm sorry but I need to be ready to bring this guy down."

I nodded, "I'm going to go get a few hours sleep. I'll be back at 3am to spell you."

I lifted a hand as he started to protest, "Any alarms I'll wake you, but you need to get some rest, and this could easily run into tomorrow. You'll sleep a few hours and then be on your own as I'll be at the manor. I'll leave the car; in case you are able to join us later in the weekend."

Alex let out a breath, "You're not even considering ordering me to abandon this and come with you to the manor? Because you know I would have to obey."

"Oh sure," I half laughed, "and you would be worried and pissy, not to mention the damage to your reputation and business."

I tipped his head back for a quick kiss, "I respect you, and what you do too much to jeopardize it."

"Thank you."

I cuffed his head gently, "Idiot! I'm going to bed. See you at 3am."

"Okay, if I'm in bed with you, you know it's all over."

I nodded and left him to it.

The phone bleeping seemed to wake me in about twenty minutes, but it was 3am.

Urrgggghh!

I went down, made coffee and relieved Alex.

He was too exhausted to argue now and sloped off gratefully.

Returning at 8am nothing had changed.

Nothing had changed by 10am when I left to meet Keira. Whoever this was, he or she had been attacking Alex's system for over twenty-four hours now.

I asked Alex if it could be a team of people and he flinched, but shook his head, "No, it feels like an individual. Testing and probing but thinking the same way all the time."

I kissed him goodbye and ran downstairs, where Keira was waiting with our ride.

-X

It had been quite some time since Keira and I had gone to BDSM Manor alone.

Not since I met Alex.

We chatted on the way about business, the charity that she runs, and she updated me on the babies, as she had stayed the night with Casey, who wasn't joining us this weekend.

I reflected on how lucky I was that my three slaves were so close. We really were like a family.

I did feel that Keira was not quite herself though. I had intended to loan Alex out over the weekend so that I could spend some time with her, so this timing was actually perfect.

By the afternoon, Keira was enclosed in the voyeurs room. She had already taken part in one scenario where her and another woman had dominated one of the male subs.

It has been quite boisterous. I suspected the poor guy was going to have a bright red arse for about a week.

Keira is not a natural dominant though and when her number came up again, I knew she would be much more comfortable.

Sadie and I sat and drank coffee while we watched three guys use Keira for about forty-five minutes.

The computer's random pick had been for seduction, so it wasn't rough or pain play. They were exhausting her with pleasure.

One of the guys kissed her while another lifted her hips and tasted her. She came hard for about the fifth time.

Then limp and smiling, she allowed them to lift her until she was filled in her pussy and ass and they were gently rocking her, while supporting and stroking her.

I discreetly readjusted myself as I watched Keira tip back and run her hands over her own body. This session was all about her pleasure.

In a harder scenario, the third guy would probably have deep throated her, and she would have loved it. However, today he kissed her. Holding her head and claiming her lips while she was brought to yet another climax by the two men inside her.

At that point the minders stopped them, as they were all exhausted, and they thankfully staggered towards the showers.

"Wow," Sadie said, "That was hot."

I grinned as I sent a text to get Keira brought out to me, "Were you imagining that you were her?"

"Oh, yea. You?"

"For sure," I agreed, "Who doesn't like the idea of being pleasured by three handsome hunks!"

"I like the idea very much," Sadie said as John walked in.

"It can be arranged," he told her, and she laughed. In truth, Sadie prefers to watch.

"I'm going to the village for food," I told them and left them to it, collecting my happy, but tired slave.

I cleaned Keira up in the shower, and then at her request, once she had recovered a little, I relinquished control and enjoyed a very pleasant blow job, complete with some cheeky, naughty ball tugging for which I promised to punish her later.

At the pub I asked Keira if everything was okay.

"You seem a bit lost sometimes," I said, "a bit distracted. Is there something that you need to talk about?"

She looked at down at the table for a moment, then up at me, "Maybe, but I'm not ready."

"Okay but answer me one thing. Is it something I have done, or not done?"

"Oh, no," she leaned closer, lowering her voice, "It's not you, Master. I'm so happy with you. Please don't think that."

I kissed her hand, "Would it help to talk with someone other than me, Casey, or Sadie, or.." I paused as she blushed guiltily, "Oh, I see. You have spoken with someone."

"Alex," she admitted.

"Hey," I squeezed her hand until she met my eyes, "That's fine, I'm happy that you can confide in Alex."

"You're not mad?"

"Keira!" I gave her a quick kiss, "I don't own your thoughts or your feelings. You tell me when you are ready."

Reassured she smiled at me.

I wasn't too worried. I had an inkling that I knew what she had on her mind.

We relaxed and chatted and then ten minutes later, Alex walked in.

He slumped into a chair, stole my drink, and drank thirstily. Before leaning back and running his hands over his face, "Jesus, I'm knackered."

I rubbed the back of his neck, even as Keira bent down to hug him.

When we were all sat again, Keira and I looked to him for news.

"So?" Keira said, impatiently, "Did you get him?"

Alex grinned, "Some little git sat over an old internet café in Singapore. I sent the police right to his door!"

"How?"

Alex started to speak and then paused, obviously remembering that Keira and I are not particularly computer literate, past the basics, and thinking how to explain.

"Imagine he's laying siege to the castle walls, and I'm the walls," he said.

We both nodded.

"Every time he sent a ball smashing into my defenses, he left a bit of himself behind, like a little electronic piece of rubble. Once I had enough rubble, I could figure out who he was."

I had no clue how this translated into computer programming, but it was entertaining.

"And what he was," Alex laughed, "was wanted by Interpol."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

He grinned, "I called Karen in, because I knew she had a contact there."

Karen was another freelance security expert, and they occasionally covered each other. For example, Alex had covered Karen's three-month maternity leave, and she had covered our honeymoon.

It's a difficult profession to be self-employed in, and they were in discussion to permanently join forces.

"Interpol linked in, and I lowered my drawbridge, or lowered a fake drawbridge, and he fell for it. We chased him straight back to his base, he couldn't get away."

He took another sip of my drink, "The power they have is insane, and the guy who linked in with me, Karen was also helping, he was twenty-three! I swear his brain was like a supercomputer. I spent two hours before I drove here, making notes on what I had learned from him."

"But you found a physical location?" I asked, "that seems improbable."

"Basically this café never shut down. It's not in use, but this guy had physically hooked into their systems to get the access he needed. That got him caught."

"I don't understand a word," Keira said, "but well done anyway."

"Interpol didn't say much, but let's just say a bad guy who likes cleaning money for even worse guys, is going to jail."

"Was the Interpol guy impressed with your systems?" I asked, and Alex threw his head back and laughed.

"He said I was quite forward thinking, for an old guy!"

I laughed and went for more drinks, and to order a light early dinner.

We would relax for a while, but later on tonight I had two slaves who needed punishing.

-X

Their punishment was slightly delayed by the arrival of Master Shey at our door.

Both Alex and Keira slipped into a submissive pose when he came in, but I knew in Keira's case it was so that she didn't have to meet his eyes, and Alex was supporting her.

He generally wouldn't submit to Master Shey unless it was during a scenario or game, they are quite good friends.

Master Shey, despite being a sadist in certain circumstances, has a gentle bearing, and he seemed very nervous.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Master Aquarius," he said, "I wondered if I could make arrangements to speak with you at some point?"

"Please, come in," I suggested, indicating the room, which was wicked of me because I knew what he wanted.

"Oh, no, I mean," he swallowed, "I meant in private," he glanced towards Keira and Alex.

I smiled, "We'll go to my office," I relented and looked back at my slaves, "I'll be back shortly."

"Yes, Master," they murmured. They would be chat, chat, chatting within three seconds.

I showed Master Shey into my office and made him comfortable. He was a scotch man, so I joined him and sat, waiting for him to speak.

He sipped, swallowed. Then took a breath and closed his eyes.

"Am I really that intimidating?" I asked, making him laugh.

"Sorry, it's a delicate issue."

"I assume it's about Keira."

Master Shey looked up, shocked, and flushed, "You know?"

"I know you watch her. You are always there if she is in the bear pit, or in use. Although you never take part," I sipped, watching him.

He took a shaky breath.

"I know she's unhappy," I continued, and Master Shey looked distressed, "She's unhappy because she watches you as well, but you don't say anything."

"She does?"

I grinned, and after a moment so did he.

"You've been circling each other for years," I pointed out.

I placed my glass aside and moved closer, "Are you wanting to raise an ownership dispute, try to claim her?"

"No," he looked shocked, "I don't want to be her master, she already has a master."

"Yes," I agreed gently, "and she always will."

"I want to nurture her, Master Aquarius. I want to support her, love her, maybe have a family with her. Your Casey has made a family, why shouldn't Keira?"

I paced a little, "It's very different with Casey and Paul. They are both submissives and they are both owned slaves. You are asking me to consider letting you make a life with Keira, but you are not submissive."

I turned and looked at him seriously, "Could you really cope with your wife, and possibly the mother of your children being owned and used or allowed to be used while you have no control over it."

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"What makes you so sure?" I demanded.

"Because it's what she needs, and it makes her happy. If her needs change over time you will adjust because you are a good man and a good master. She's safe with you."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And," he admitted, "Although I have no desire to dominate Keira myself, I very much enjoy watching others do so."

I frowned and sat.

I was aware of Shey and Keira's attraction to each other, even if they had remained unaware of each other.

I also believed that Shey would be happy to watch Keira's use. It had been turning him on for years.

There would be compromises, but unless I actually wanted to take any sense of normality or freedom away from my slaves (and I did not), there would always be compromises.

My little group were sexual slaves. It was a kink. I loved and respected all of them too much to take away their humanity.

But I had another concern.

"Master Shey. Morgan," I corrected, "What about your ranch? I know your parents run a ranch in Colorado. Surely that will one day be your home again?"

I shook my head, letting him see my true weakness, "I can't lose Keira."

"Oh no," he leaned towards me, his face intense, "I love London. The ranch has already been transferred to my brother. I love it to visit, but it's not my home."

"I thought you were an only child?"

He grinned, "I am."

I briefly buried my face in my hands, Shey indicated a refill and at my nod topped up both our glasses.

"I'll explain," he said, taking pity on me.

I sipped and sat back in the chair. Morgan Shey's family stories tended to be interesting.

"I came to London when I was thirteen with my grandfather. He wanted to return to his home after Grandma passed and I always loved the city. I've never had any interest in ranching."

"That must have been hard, leaving your parents?"

He nodded, "Yes, but we are close, and they accepted the ranch was not for me."

"It's beautiful land," he continued, raising his hand to represent sky, "The sky is huge, it's like the whole world, and the air is clean and dry. And in the winter, the ranch is regularly cut off for three or four months."

I laughed, "You must have climbed the walls!"

Shey laughed as well, "Oh yea. Anyway one winter when I was fourteen, and already in London, a young boy was found by a ranch hand checking cattle. He was twelve, half dead, had hyperthermia. The hand brought him to the main house."

I was getting interested now.

"He and his parents had been driving to Canada having crossed the Mexican border. They crashed and his parents were both killed. He had little English, it took another ranch hand to interpret. A group made it to the crash site, but they had clearly both been killed instantly. Leo had been thrown clear."

"That's horrible."

"Yea, it was sad," Shey agreed, "By the time the snows cleared, and they could notify the authorities, my parents considered Leo, well Leonardo, their son. Basically they adopted him. It wasn't easy, but they did it. He loves the ranch and is now married with two kids himself."

"Do you get on?"

"Yea," Shey grinned, "We couldn't be more different, but we get on really well, and his kids are amazing. Last time I was there his five-year-old was trying to teach me to ride, I let him boss me for about half an hour and then left him in the dust!"

"You ride? I can't image it!"

"I was raised on a ranch, of course I can ride."

Shey sipped, "Last time I was there we had a family meeting. My parents asked me outright what I wanted to do about the ranch. Run it from the UK, would I return, would I be prepared for Leo to have an interest?"

"What did you say?"

"I told them straight. I was born and raised there into my teens, it would always have a place in my heart, and I hoped that I would always be welcome. Perhaps one day little Fern would teach my kids to ride, but it wasn't for me. The land was Leo's and should go to him."

"You gave up your birthright?"

Shey shrugged, a little embarrassed, "I love it, but not like Leo does. I wouldn't nurture it like he will. He is there, ready to do whatever needs to be done for our parents, for the land, and always ready to welcome me back. I don't feel like I've lost anything, other than a responsibility that I really did not want."

"How did your family take the news?"

"Dad and his parents were proud, it was weird. Mom was happy but she expected I would say that. Leo and I went to visit his parents grave and had a good talk. A talk between brothers," he said, clearly it was private.

I raised my glass, "I think you are a unique and special man."

He actually blushed.

I stood, making my decision, "Okay. I'm not going to order Keira to be with you, but you have my permission to ask her out. I ask only that you come to me sooner rather than later with any concerns, assuming the two of you do end up in a relationship."

Shey stood as well and we shook hands, "Thank you, Master Aquarius. I will contact her in the week. Not while she is here with you."

"I appreciate that, she has a punishment this evening."

Shey looked interested, "Public?"

"No private," I laughed as his shoulders slumped, "But if you pick the right date location I'm sure she will tell you all about it."

-X

I returned to the rooms and without giving Alex or Keira any clue as to what Shey and I had discussed, much to their clear frustration, continued with our evening.

"Right, both of you need punishment today. Keira, I'm going to the bathroom. I want you to give Alex a secret word," I grinned at them both, "and then I'm going to torture it out of him!"

Alex cracked up and fist pumped, Keira looked puzzled, "What are you going to do with me, Master?"

I walked over and loomed with menace, Keira automatically sank to her knees, "You'll find out soon enough, young lady."

"Sorry, Master."

Five minutes later I returned, and both were on their knees. Naked, excited, aroused, and ready to go.

I ignored them and left them kneeling. Both of them when in the right mood get aroused when I'm a little mean and reading the room they were both dying for it tonight.

Five to seven. I casually handcuffed Alex's wrists behind his back and pulled a soft cloth hood over his head.

He didn't question it, but his breathing sped up and his cock bounced.

Keira sat and stared between him and me, her lips slightly parted. They were both trembling and excited.