BDSM VRBO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He releases my hair, washes his hands, and heads for the table. I crawl behind him. Betty is kneeling by the table until he tells her to sit. Her face is still covered with cum which is still dripping down onto her tits. He turns to me and tells me to put another place setting on the table, I am dining with them. He also asks that I get the bottle of red from the refrigerator and three wine glasses.

He serves a nice portion of the casserole onto my plate, a rather small portion onto Betty's and a very healthy portion onto his own plate. Similarly, he poured half a glass of wine for me and himself and not even a quarter glass for Betty. Throughout dinner he focused on me; my likes, dislikes, turn on's, did I like the job, why did I like the job, etc. Betty was essentially ignored. I'm not sure if he is upset with her over something or this is their normal protocols.

After dinner Betty was directed to clear the table and load the dishwasher. He took my hand and led me to the couch and pulled me onto his lap. He started a BDSM movie on the TV from his phone. He held me close with one hand having a handful of my hair, and the other high into my thighs with fingers toying with my cunt and a thumb on my clit.

He used the handful of hair to pull me to him for deep tongue filled kisses. His fingers in my cunt caused me to squirm and occasionally moan into his mouth. Both of which he greatly enjoyed, and both made the cock under my ass noticeably larger and harder.

When Betty finished with the dishes and crawled to where Frank and I were seated, He lifted me up and lowered me onto his cock, then twisted me so that I was facing away from him. He moved my legs outside of his then spread them wide. He didn't fuck me, he just held me there, my cunt full of his cock, his hands enjoying and abusing my tits and nipples. It was only a moment before I felt Betty's tongue lapping against my now widespread cunt with the tip of it occasionally caressing my clit.

As if that wasn't enough stimulation, I was facing the large screen TV with the movie Frank had loaded. It was a bound girl being spit roasted, DP'd, and face fucked, by three attractive well hung men. It seemed the cock in my cunt was still growing. Whether from my squirming, his use of my tits, Betty's cleaning my juice running down his balls, or the movie it was impossible to tell, but he was definitely enjoying it all.

Not to say that I wasn't soaking wet. Betty was quite busy licking my flowing juices from Frank's balls and my cunt. Frank whispered in my ear, "Fuck me." My range of motion was limited but Frank helped by grabbing my tits and pumping me up and down while I rolled and rocked my hips. I was shocked how quickly I came, squirting all over Betty's astonished face. Frank didn't miss a stroke and fucked me straight through my orgasm even as my cunt clenched hard on his cock. Betty quickly resumed her licking and sucking working to keep Frank's balls clean and me on edge. My squirt had mixed with Frank's now dried cum on her face creating a real mess that didn't seem to faze her at all.

The girl on the video was airtight, all three holes being actively and energetically plugged with large cocks when I felt Frank's cock swell and unload deep in my cunt. I don't know if my scream was from my orgasm that he triggered or the fact that he squeezed my tits so hard they were bruised, and my nipples pinched so hard they felt clamped. I felt pulse after pulse as he came long and hard deep in me.

I barely had time for a breath before he reached down, grabbed my thighs just above the knees, lifted me off his cock and shoved my cunt overflowing with his cum in Betty's face. I heard Frank in my ear, "squeeze that cunt, feed the bitch."

I felt her tongue in my cunt and heard her slurping up the cum and juice there. I clenched my cunt and squeezed my Kegels, the sound I heard told me that the slug of cum I released had been enough to cause Betty to gag, but she never stopped the tongue digging in my cunt.

After a minute or so, Frank easily moved my cunt out of Betty's face and turned me till I was face to face with her. Without being told we started French kissing sharing the cum she had found back and forth. Soon the cum dissipated and both our faces were a mess. We both turned to Frank, I cleaned his cock while Betty licked and sucked the mess on his balls and the leather couch. As we finished our duties we started kissing again, until Frank sent us both to the shower, "to clean that mess up and make yourselves presentable and usable again.".

The Master shower is designed for two, three in a pinch. As soon as we stepped into the bathroom Betty started filling the enema bag. I gave her a quizzical look and she explained, "One of us is going to get fucked in the ass either tonight or in the morning and I really don't want to be licking shit off his cock."

I was smiling and giggling at her comment until she filled my ass with two liters of warm soap solution., plugged it, and made me hold it while I did her enema. We both followed that first one with a plain saltwater enema to make sure we were both clean.

I had to wash her hair twice to get all the cum out. By the time we finished cleaning each other we were both squeaky clean, with hard erect nipples and cunts leaking down our thighs and sizeable plugs in our asses. After two rounds of mouthwash neither of our mouths tasted of cum and we did multiple checks of each other to make sure.

Frank was already in bed when we came out of the bathroom. He motioned for me to join them in the oversized bed. I snuggled under his right arm while Betty snuggled under his left. He kissed us both, and to my surprise was quickly asleep, snoring softly.

I woke up with the morning light through the window. Frank was spooned tight against my ass, his hand holding my top tit. Betty was slipping out of bed and motioned for me to follow. I slipped out of Frank's grip without him stirring and followed Betty to the bathroom. As soon as I stepped into the bathroom, she motioned for me to be on my knees. She sat on the toilet, her knees wide and I crawled in between her legs with my chin on the edge of the toilet, remembering her directions from the last time. The smell was strong and pungent as she released a strong stream of piss into the bowl, but that was nothing compared to the odor as she dumped several sizeable logs into the bowl. She wiped her ass and then scooted forward on the seat for me to clean her cunt and the remaining piss droplets.

I was a both surprised and relieved, when without having me rim her ass, she moved over to the sink to brush her hair and apply a bit of makeup to her face and lube to her ass. As she finished her makeup, she strongly advised that I lube my ass, as Frank probably would probably want to fuck one of our asses and tends to forget lube while not fully awake and alert. She explained that when we returned, we would work together to wake him. I would gently kiss him awake, while she attended to his morning wood.

I was laying half on him and started brushing my lips and tongue across his lips. At first there was no reaction, but slowly his lips parted, and I started sliding my tongue in as I brushed across. He started to stir, and I kissed him hard on the lips and drove my tongue deep into his mouth. He surprised me, trapping my tongue with his teeth, sucking on it and massaging it with his tongue. He released my tongue but quickly filled my mouth with his. Apparently, Betty was doing her job as he moaned into my mouth.

His eyes finally fluttered open, and I saw recognition in his eyes as he saw me. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me as we kissed deeply. He moved me off him onto my stomach on the bed. He shifted and I soon felt his weight on top of me, a warm heavy comforting blanket. His fingers probing my back door told me that Betty had been right about lubing my ass.

His prep was minimal before I felt his cock pushing against my ring. I relaxed as best I cold and it only stung a little bit as I felt his cock head slip through the ring and start a slow steady push deeper into my ass. Even after the head was through my ring, it still stung a little bit until I felt his hips against my butt. Now fully in, he stopped to let me adjust, while he kissed my neck and told me what a good girl I was. I didn't know at the time that while he was laying there being my warm blanket, Betty was busy rimming his ass. No wonder he wasn't in any hurry.

He started slowly fucking my ass, pulling out till the crown of his cock was pushing against my ring and then slowly sliding back in till his hips were laying on my butt. He picked up the pace a little bit but it remained a slow easy fucking of my ass. As I was laying flat on the bed and his weight was on top of me, I couldn't work my hand down to my cunt, so I relaxed and enjoyed the pleasurable feelings in my ass.

I've never had such a slow leisurely fuck before. He was in no hurry, he seemed content to feel the tightness of my ass as his cock slid slowly but steadily in and out. He only picked up the pace a little bit as I felt his cock swell in my ass. I felt him pull until the crown of his cock was pressing against my ring and then he slammed into me fast and hard as I felt pulse after pulse of his cock unloading deep in my ass. He collapsed on top of me again kissing my neck and telling me what a good girl I was. I learned later that Betty had resumed rimming his ass as he laid there buried in my ass. Part of the reason his cock was so slow to soften in my ass.

Eventually he withdrew from my ass. A rather large plug was inserted while it was still gaping. Frank rolled onto his back and pulled me tight against his side for a gentle kiss. As I rested my head on his chest, I watched Betty meticulously licking and sucking his cock and balls clean. Why she was so diligent getting my ass clean the night before.

Once she was satisfied with her cleaning job, Betty crawled up on top of Frank, leaned over and we exchanged a deep gentle tongue filled kiss. The taste of Frank's cum and my ass was unmistakable, though surprisingly pleasant.

We laid there together for quite a while, they were both telling me how much they had enjoyed me and their weekend and were looking forward to a return visit. Eventually they both got up and showered together. I also took the opportunity to grab a quick shower, and brush out my hair to see them off. They had a place they wanted to try for lunch so were leaving a little early. The goodbyes were long and drawn out with a lot of fondling, groping, and fingering of my body and holes. I sucked a lot of wet fingers clean before they left.

I always go through the rooms of departing guests to make sure they didn't leave anything and there isn't something the maid shouldn't find. The only thing I found was an envelope with a very nice note and an even nicer tip.

Master called about an hour later. When they had checked out, they had left an extra amount for "Damage to property," indicating that I had been left with unintended bruises and he wanted to know if I was alright. I had to explain that yes I had finger sized bruises on my tits from when Frank came while fucking me, but that they were faint, fading fast and nice souvenirs from a great weekend..

12