BDSM Waxing - a CFnm Story

Story Info
Submissive is humiliated and waxed by Dommes.
4.1k words
4.41
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutessie
slutessie
13 Followers

"Wax U Smooth" read the sign above the small shop in a strip-mall midtown. It looked pleasant enough, but I hesitated at the door.

It was not that I was scared to get hot wax on my balls and ass-crack - I'd been getting waxed for years, as my Mistress Kate insisted I be hair-free from neck to knee - but I hated the thought of getting waxed by a new esthetician. Until now. I'd been going to Mary, a pleasant, middle-aged lady, who'd wax me in her apartment. She didn't judge me when I showed up in panties with my engorged cock head sticking out, or with a cock cage, or with a butt-plug - whatever Kate saw fit to dress me in.

I was all set to visit Mary this week when Mistress intervened. "I want you to go to a different place for your waxing today." She'd said. "I've made an appointment for you. Here's the address. Show up at 7 pm, and ask for Kelly."

My Mistress had put my cock in a hot-pink plastic cage last week. For five days, I hadn't been able to touch touch my cock. With each passing hour, my lust increased. and now I was a hot, horny mess. To make it worse, Kate had inserted a purple butt-plug in my ass hole today, and completed the ensemble by dressing me in her used bikini briefs. It was pale pink and stained with her cunt-juice and skid marks. I'd rubbed the panties on my face reverentially before wearing them, inhaling her scent, my dick vainly trying to assert itself through the cock cage.

So here I was, caged, plugged and dressed in panties, having to bare all to a stranger. I sighed, and went through the door. The doorbell made a pleasant noise as I went in, and a pretty woman at the reception looked up. She was around twenty-five, of medium height, with shoulder-length black hair. Her gray eyes were complemented by her flawless, fair skin. High cheekbones and a full-mouth completed the gorgeous face.

The goddess smiled at me. "How may I help you?"

"Hi. My name is John. I have an appointment with Kelly."

"I am Kelly." She replied. "You are not John, you are fuckpuppy." It was not a question, but a statement. My heart skipped a beat. She knew my slave name! What else did she know about me?!

"Go down the hallway to the second room on the right." said Kelly as she went to the front door. I noticed she turned the "Open" sign off and locked the door. I gulped, her use of my slave name having completely thrown me off. I was unsure what to expect - which is exactly what she wanted.

I walked slowly down the hallway. There were four rooms on each side. The first room on the left was an office, occupied by a young Asian guy tapping at a keyboard. He didn't look up as I passed by.

The second door on the right was open. The waxing table was directly behind the door, with a countertop and cabinets on the far wall. And in the corner, stirring the pot of melting wax, was a stunning blonde!

She looked up as I came in, her eyes studying me. I'd been running and swimming since high-school, and my thirty year-old body was in great shape. I was a full six feet tall, lean, broad-shouldered and muscled, looking every inch the athlete that I was.

"Hi", she greeted me, smiling. "My name is Jenna. And you are the submissive bitch."

Again, a statement, not a question. I wondered what Mistress Kate told these ladies about me.

"Yes ma'am" I said, eyes cast downward, readily assuming the sub role I was so used to.

"Strip to your underwear and stand in that corner." She commanded me, and turned around, busily putting things away on the counter.

I watched Jenna as I stripped. She was dressed in skirt and blouse, her clothes hugging her slim figure. Her blonde hair was wavy and unruly, and she kept flicking it off her face as she worked. She was beautiful in an every-day sort of way. I wondered what she thought of me.

My reverie was rudely interrupted when Kelly walked in. She didn't spare me a glance, and went straight to the counter.

The two girls chatted quietly as they stirred the wax pot and pulled out gloves. I stood awkwardly in the corner, my jeans and polo shirt on a chair beside me. The door was open, but I didn't dare close it. I folded my hand over my crotch with a misplaced sense of modesty, and waited for their direction.

Eventually, Jenna looked up. "You were right!" She told Kelly, giggling. "He's wearing panties."

"Turn around, panty boy." Said Kelly. "I want to see your butt."

I turned around, blushing. If my Mistress' panties barely covered my crotch, they pretty much gave up on my butt. Kate was five feet tall and pencil thin, and her panties slipped into my ass-crack, leaving my butt exposed. I might as well have been wearing a thong.

"Bend over." Came the next command. As I followed the instruction, I heard the women walk closer to me. I bent over, legs wide apart, arms above my head, looking and feeling every inch the dominated, submissive pup that I was.

Hands caressed my butt and the inside of my thigh, and I bit back a moan. I desperately wanted the cock cage off, so I could get bone-hard again, and cum...a sharp, stinging slap on my butt jerked me out of my reverie.

"OOOUCH." I cried, standing up, hands on my butt.

"Stay down, bitch." the command in Kelly's voice was unmistakable. I hastily bent down, cursing myself for breaking a cardinal rule of BDSM. Kelly swiftly brought out a pair of handcuffs, and cuffed my hands behind my back.

"Turn around." She said.

I turned around, my ass still stinging, my hands unable to cover my crotch. Jenna came up to me, pulled my head down, and kissed me on the lips. As her tongue explored my mouth, her hand lightly pinched my left nipple and traced its way over my abs to cup my balls through my panties. Her eyes showed her surprise when she touched my cock cage.

"What the hell was that?!" She said aloud.

Kelly laughed out loud. "Pull down his panties, you'll find out."

And so, to my burning shame and humiliation, I was stood cuffed and naked in front of two women, both fully clothed. My dick, encased in a pink cock cage, hung limp. Kate's panties hugged my thighs, which somehow seemed more obscene than full nudity.

I blushed to a bright red as peals of laughter rang out. Both Kelly and Jenna pulled out their phones and took photographs. Jenna, knelt by me, held my balls and took a selfie with my cock cage.

"This is one for insta." She said.

Oh great. Now my limp dick in a cage was going online.

"How do we wax his junk through the cage?" Asked Jenna.

Kelly produced a key. "Kate gave this to me." She said, as she walked to me. Her hands held my genitals as she released them from the cock cage.

At last I was free! My dick got erect as I felt the eyes of both the women on me. I was still humiliated at my nudity, but it was turning me on.

Kelly cupped my balls and squeezed me lightly. Her fingers grasped my dick and she began jerking me - slowly at first, then rapidly gaining pace. I gasped at her touch, quivering, aching for relief.

I was near cumming, pre-cum glistening on my glans. My heart was pounding with anticipation, my breathing short, my eyes closed...when Kelly stopped jerking me. There was a smile on her face when I opened my eyes, the disappointment of denied orgasm showing on my face. "Not so fast, boy. You are going to have to earn your orgasm." She said, and turned to Jenna. "Why don't you take him to the bathroom to pee, I'll get the wax ready."

'Sure thing!" Jenna said, grinning. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and pulled forward. "Come on, panty boy."

Much to my chagrin, Jenna opened the door and led me by my dick into the hallway. I hurried after her, my cuffed arms impeding my balance, the butt-plug feeling uncomfortable as my butt cheeks rubbed against it's head. Jenna noticed my clenched buttocks and halted.

"Why are you clenching your butt? Are you in pain?" She said.

"No ma'am. I'm just a little uncomfortable." I replied, hoping she would let it go.

No such luck. Jenna knew she was on to something. She let go my dick. "Bend over, bitch." She said. "And spread your butt cheeks wide."

And so, in the middle of a public hallway, my most intimate, private area was exposed to a young woman I had just met. She stared at my ass hole with it's purple butt plug for a long moment.

"Holy crap!" She breathed. Her phone came out, and she clicked several photos of my ass - close ups, long shots, and with her finger in my butt crack, pointing to the plug. My face was beet red with embarrassment, but I was incredibly turned on. A part of me just wanted to disappear from this place, but another part was screaming for relief, and hoping Jenna would stroke me to cum.

The sound of a door closing snapped me out of my reverie, and I heard footsteps coming our way. My fingers let go of my butt cheeks in a vain attempt at modesty, and earned me a sharp slap on my butt.

"Keep it open." said Jenna sharply. "I want Wei to see what we have here."

The sound of footsteps stopped, and I heard a male voice with a slight accent. I guessed it was the Asian guy I had seen when I was coming in.

"Well, well." Said Wei. "Looks like your client is a slutty sub, Jenna."

"Oh he is, Wei! He was wearing his Mistress's panties, and a cute pink cock cage!"

Wei's fingers caressed my buttocks and asscrack, and traced their way to my balls. I involuntarily moaned as he lightly cupped and squeezed me.

Wei chuckled at my desperation, and slowly pulled the butt plug out. "On your knees, bitch." He said.

I straightened my back and knelt. Wei stood in front of me, the butt plug in his hand. He was tall and thin, with straight black hair and a narrow face. He was dressed stylishly in sport coat and dress pants. I noticed a good sized bulge in his crotch.

"Open up." Said Wei, holding the butt plug to my mouth. I took the used butt plug in my mouth, stifling a gag as I tasted my shit mixed with lube.

Wei patted my cheek. "Bring him to me when you're done with the waxing." He told Jenna. "And don't take too long."

Jenna nodded excitedly. "We sure will, Wei." She said, and yanked me to my feet. "Come on, boy. We gotta hustle!"

We hurried to the restroom. It was a single room for all genders. Jenna led me in by my cock. "You'd better lean in to pee." She told me. "With you're erection, you'll pee all over the floor if you don't."

I nodded, unable to speak with the butt plug in my mouth. I leaned forward and Jenna held my cock, as I was handcuffed. As I was finishing Jenna let go off my dick, and the last few drops of pee fell on the bathroom floor.

"Oh, you're so careless!" Said Jenna, giggling. "Now kneel down and lick the pee off the floor."

I knelt down, and she removed the butt plug from my mouth. I leaned forward and my face touched the ground. I began licking my pee off the floor. Jenna put her foot on my head and pressed my face to the ground. I moaned with desire. I was turned on but disgusted at my depravity. If only I could cum! I'd do anything to spray my semen on the floor!

All too soon, we went back to the waxing room. Kelly was waiting for us. "What took you so long?" She asked Jenna.

"Wei saw him." Said Jenna. "He pulled a butt plug from his ass and stuffed it in his mouth. And he said he wanted his ass when we're done."

"Then Wei shall have his ass!" Said Kelly, smiling. "Let's finish him fast."

Within moments, my cuffs were removed and I I was laid out on the waxing table. Kelly and Jenna expertly lifted each of my legs and cuffed my wrists to my ankles. When they were done, I was trussed like a turkey with my arms holding my legs up. My butt crack was spread wide open and my asshole was obscenely exposed. My cock was erect and leaking precum, with thin, gooey strands connecting cock to navel. I closed my eyes in embarrassment and waited for the waxing to begin.

Kelly and Jenna were good at their job, and worked fast. Hot wax was applied to my crotch, balls, ass crack, butt and body, and ripped off as it cooled. The wax is a pleasant sensation when one is used to it. I winced a little when Kelly waxed my balls, and moaned when Jenna squeezed my dick head as she waxed my shaft. I was turned to my side, and Kelly waxed my chest when Jenna did my back. Within a half-hour, they were done.

"He looks great!" Said Jenna. "Can we have some fun with him before turning him over to Wei?" The lust in her voice was palpable.

"You'll get your way with him soon!" Said Kelly, laughing. "Let's oil him and take him over to Wei."

Jenna pulled out a bottle of post-wax cooling oil. The two women poured some oil on their hands, and began applying it to my body. Jenna started with my shoulders and chest. Kelly rubbed oil on the inside of my thighs, her long, smooth strokes quickly working coming up to my crotch. She took my hairless balls in one hand and kneaded the oil in them. Her other hand was wrapped around the base of my shaft, and she slow-jerked me while massaging my balls. I moaned with desire and agony, knowing I will not be allowed to cum.

Jenna then turned me to my side and started oiling my back. Kelly's hand rubbed my butt, then went into my ass crack. I knew what was coming - Kelly inserted two fingers, coated with oil, into my ass hole. Her other hand returned to my dick, and she jerked me while fucking my butt. Kelly kept this up until Jenna was finished with my chest and abs, and I was a hot, moaning, gasping mess, my pre-cum mixed with oil coating my dick and spilling over on the table.

"Now he's ready." Said Kelly, looking satisfied. "Let's take him to Wei's office."

I stood up unsteadily. My legs were trembling from the many near-orgasms I had, plus my hands were cuffed behind my back to prevent me from touching myself. Jenna and Kelly held my arms, and marched me over to Wei's office.

The office was a large room, decorated in an old-world, art deco style. Soft lights came from several floor lamps, and ornate paintings decorated the walls. A large office desk made of polished dark wood faced the doorway, and Wei was behind it on a large leather swivel chair. He looked up as we came in.

"You certainly took long enough, but nice job!" He exclaimed, staring at my naked, oiled body. The women marched me right up to Wei, and I stood there, eyes cast down submissively. Wei cupped my balls and squeezed me, eliciting a moan and a fresh leak of precum.

"Remove his cuffs and kneel him down." Said Wei, standing up.

Kelly removed my cuffs. "Kneel down, panty boy." She said.

I knelt, gingerly moving my sore arms. Wei removed his jacket and shirt, and stepped out of his loafers. His slim, hairless, athletic body faced me, the bulge in his pants inches from my face. I unbuckled Wei's belt, and unzipped his pants. The trousers fell to his ankles, and I faced his blue silk bikini briefs, which had a large, wet spot, and outlined his package.

Wei grasped my hair and rubbed my face on his crotch. I moaned and licked his wet spot, tasting his precum.

"Suck me, bitch." Said Wei, thrusting his crotch in my face.

I pulled Wei's briefs down, and his erect cock swung into my face. it was seven inches at full mast, circumcised, and with a nice, thick girth. His cock head was leaking and glistening with precum. His crotch was waxed smooth, and his large, hairless balls were tight with arousal.

I licked Wei's balls, savoring the taste of sweat and male arousal, then licked the length of his shaft, ending at his glans. Wei moaned. I tongued his wet, leaking slit, and was rewarded with more precum. Wei had had enough of the teasing. He held my hair with both hands, and thrust his cock full force into my mouth. I took him in eagerly. My entire being was focused on pleasing him.

Meanwhile, the girls got busy. Kelly and Jenna were down to their panties, and I gasped as I saw their perfect breasts collide into each other as they tongued. Kelly pulled down Jenna's panties from the back and caressed her shapely buttocks. Jenna buried her face in Kelly's shoulder and nuzzled her. Both women were grinding and moaning. It was an incredible turn on.

I could feel Wei's cock pulsating in my mouth, and thought he would cum. At the last minute, he pulled his cock out and pushed me away. He was breathing hard, and his dick looked ready to burst.

"Get on your back." Said Wei, breathlessly.

i quickly got on my back, raised my legs and spread them wide, giving Wei easy access to my asshole. My bald balls were taut, and my hard, leaking cock spilled precum on my navel. Wei knelt between my legs. His cock head, wet with my spit, pushed against my butt hole. He slid into my lubricated hole easily, and I felt the fullness of his cock in me. Wei leaned forward, palms on the ground, and his toned, muscled, hairless chest pushed my legs down. He began pumping into me - slowly at first, then gaining speed. I breathed deeply and and enjoyed the feeling of being well and truly fucked.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the ladies move towards our action. Kelly knelt by my face. She was naked, her bald mound and swollen clit inches from my face. She slowly sat on my face and leaned forward her hands on my chest, and spread her ass cheeks wide so her puckered hole was on my mouth. I flicked my tongue and licked her, tasting the earthiness of her anus.

Jenna got on her knees behind Kelly and spooned her. Her fingers played with Kelly's erect nipples. Kelly arched her back and spread her legs, wordlessly begging Jenna to frig her. Jenna obliged. She cupped Kelly's breast with one hand while the other snaked it's way to Kelly's cunt. Jenna's palm rested on Kelly's mound, and her long, elegant fingers parted Kelly's lips to expose her swollen clit and pink, wet cunt. Kelly moaned as Jenna's fingers encircled her clit, pressing, pinching, holding and twirling it. Juices from Kelly's dripping wet cunt slid down to her ass crack and into my mouth. I could feel her clench her buttocks around my nose as her body ached for relief. My whole being was centered on Kelly's asshole on my mouth, her ass on my face, and Wei's pumping, pulsing dick in my butt.

Kelly and Wei almost came together. As a rush of Kelly's juices flooded my mouth, my breath almost cut off by her clenched ass. I felt Wei's penis slide out of my ass. Within seconds, his cum hit my chest and abs in thick, white strands. I felt the warmth stickiness of his semen on my body and my cock ached for similar relief.

Jenna helped Kelly get up, and suddenly, I was the only one on the floor, my legs wide open, my gaping asshole obscenely exposed, and my erect, leaking cock begging to cum.

Wei pulled me erect by my hair. I knelt in front of him and took his limp dick in my mouth. The taste of his semen mingled with my assjuice filled my senses. I bobbed up and down Wei's dick and massaged his balls. His limp dick became hard again and filled my mouth.

I felt a foot lightly touch my ass. "Get on your hands and knees, panty boy." Said Jenna. "It's my turn with Wei's cock."

Jenna stood on my back, and straddled Wei. His powerful arms held her buttocks as she locked her arms around his neck. Jenna's large, erect nipples crushed against Wei's chest. Wei expertly guided Jenna's cunt to his hard cock, with one finger pressing Jenna's asshole. Jenna moaned.

Wei's arms raised and lowered Jenna like a machine, impaling her on his dick with each stroke. Jenna leaned back with her eyes closed. Her magnificent breasts swung with each stroke, sometimes brushing Wei's face. She was moaning and seemed very close to cumming.

As I watched from below, the cock that had fucked my ass and mouth plundered Jenna's pink, wet pussy. Her puckered brown asshole was inches from my face. I licked Jenna from asshole to pussy, touching Wei's cock as he pounded her. Jenna moaned and clenched her ass, holding Wei's dick tightly within her.

Before long, Wei grunted came in Jenna's pussy. Jenna moaned as she felt Wei spurting in her, clutched him tightly, and came like a gale force wind! As Wei's softening cock slipped out. I put my mouth on Jenna's freshly fucked pussy and lapped up Wei's spunk, mixed with Jenna's cunt juice, as it dribbled out.

slutessie
slutessie
13 Followers
12