BDSM Waxing - a CFnm Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly held Jenna by the waist as she unwrapped herself from Wei and stood shakily. Both the ladies had contented, well-fucked looks. Wei's limp dick looked like it needed to rest as well. However, my raging hard on needed relief. Would my Master and Mistresses help me?

I balanced myself on my haunches in a begging pose, my legs spread and my hard, erect dick, dripping precum in long strands, visible to all. "Please Mr. Wei, ladies, I need to cum." I begged.

Kelly walked up to me and straddled my head, her beautiful cunt lips on my face. "Yes, bitch, you've certainly earned it." She said. "I will jerk you off, but you have to eat your cum."

At that moment, I would have cleaned a toilet in a truck stop with my tongue if that meant I could cum. "Yes Ma'am, anything." I quickly agreed.

I was hoping Kelly's soft hand would wrap itself on my shaft, but I was disappointed. She pushed me hard with her foot on my chest, and I fell on my back. I instinctively raised my legs and spread them like the submissive cuckold that I was.

Kelly laughed, and wrapped her big toe and second toe around my cock. Slowly, torturously, she began jerking me. I moaned and closed my eyes, willing her to go faster. It didn't take long for me to cum. White strands of semen, pent up for a week and teased beyond reason, spurted out and landed on my chest, shoulders and abs. It never seemed to end, until finally, I was drained and satiated.

Jenna stepped up when I was done. Her naked body was covered in a light sheen of sweat as she leaned over me. Jenna scooped up my cum and put her fingers to my face. "Time for a snack, panty boy." She said.

I lapped up my cum from Jenna's fingers as Kelly and Wei watched. When I was done, Kelly stepped up with the hot-pink cock cage.

"Time to lock you up again, bitch." She told me. "I will talk to Kate about seeing you again."

I smiled, remembering the musky, earthy taste of Kelly's asshole. "Yes please, Mistress Kelly." I said gratefully.

12