Be Careful What You Ask For

Story Info
Husband fulfills wife's fantasy of being kidnapped.
4.1k words
4.28
14.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story does involve "kidnapping" but only to fulfill a fantasy. All sex is consensual and there is no violence, as you will see.

After several years of my being a very vanilla sex partner, my husband encouraged me to explore and get a little kinky. We started with role playing, using a riding crop, and playing around with a bit of bondage gear. He really wanted to try anal-none of his previous lovers would, and he hoped I would be willing.

After an especially erotic evening when I gave into his desire and gave him my anal virginity, he asked if I would disclose one of my own private fantasies. I was reluctant; I'd never told anyone before. I explained to him that I wanted to be kidnapped and have sex with my captor. I was greatly turned on by the idea of being "hunted." I didn't want someone to kidnap and rape me. I wanted to be so turned on that I consented to having sex with them. He listened attentively, agreed that it was kinky as hell, but he never brought it up when we discussed potential ideas for roleplay. It was an outlandish roleplaying concept. I didn't bring it up, either.

It was on my morning walk through the city park when I saw a white van stop ahead of me. Before I knew what was going on, two men in ski masks grabbed me and threw me in the van. They blindfolded and gagged me, bound my hands behind my back with some rope, and drove me away.

I was in such a state of shock I couldn't think straight. Why was this happening to me? Who was doing this to me? My heart was beating so hard that my chest hurt. I couldn't scream for help. The floor of the van was carpeted and smelled like glue. I tried kicking my legs but it didn't seem to help. I tried listening for sounds—voices—to detect who was in the van with me. Silence.

It felt like half an hour passed. Maybe more. Just enough time to get outside the city limits maybe. But the van finally came to a full stop and the engine cut off. The van door slid open and I felt someone swing my legs around and untie them. Both men helped me exit the vehicle. I felt one set of hands on my right arm and another set of hands on my left arm. They led me across what felt like a forest floor for sticks crunched under my sneakers. They led me into a building that smelled like wood burning. Once they shut the door behind me, they led me to a chair and had me sit down.

"I hope you weren't too uncomfortable," one said to me in a calm voice. "Let's see if we can get you into more comfortable restraints."

Once they removed my gag I immediately shouted, "Who are you? Where am I?" I swallowed hard, my nerves wrecked. Neither of them responded. What were they going to do with me?

"Someone paid us to kidnap you," the one voice divulged.

"Someone paid-? Why?" I faltered.

The same voice instructed, "Don't move around." His voice wasn't cruel, but it was stern. Authoritative. "Are you thirsty?" I nodded yes, a bit afraid to speak.

I squirmed a little just to see how much mobility I had.

"I just told you not to move," came his voice, apparently frustrated. The other man was quiet, not responding to anything I said or adding onto the first man's answers.

I felt a straw on my lips. "Go ahead and drink," he instructed. I sipped and the water was cool. I sipped again, more this time. My throat was parched and my lips were dry from the stress.

"Do you know why you are here?" the voice of the man standing in front of me asked.

"No. What did I do? Why me?" I pleaded. Then I passed out.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up I felt groggy like I'd been drugged. Still in the same chair, I'd been undressed down to my underwear. Now my wrists were bound in leather cuffs, and they were locked together behind my back. The position I was sitting in made my breasts stick out. My ankles were bound to the chair legs, my legs spread.

"Just relax," the first man said coolly and lifted my blindfold so I could see him.

We were in a cabin. A fire burned in the fireplace. Two couches facing each other sat in front of a two-story window that overlooked the scenic forest. It was somewhere I'd love to stay on vacation if I had the money. The fur rug at my feet was luxurious, and the smell that filled the air was crisp with the smell of cedar.

One man, the one who had been speaking to me, stood directly in front of me. He was very handsome, middle-aged, and he wore slacks and a button down shirt. His eyes were blue and he kept looking me up and down when he wasn't looking directly into my eyes.

"Looks like you took a little nap on us. Sorry about that," he said apologetically.

I was just relieved that I hadn't been violated. "Who are you?" I asked again.

"I was hired," he stated smugly. "I shouldn't tell you that, but I want to put you at ease."

I pleaded with him. "Tell me. Please. Who would hire you to kidnap me? Why?"

"We aren't going to hurt you, if that's what you are concerned about." We? I'd forgotten about the second guy. Where was he?

"But who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Marshall, and he-," he nodded toward the second guy I couldn't see behind me, "--is Backdoor Joe."

"Why is he called Backdoor Joe?"

"Backdoor Joe likes married women," he chuckled. "And a woman with a fine ass." Marshall winked at me. "Like yours." It was a genuine smile.

"What are you two going to do with me?"

"Let's have some fun. Is that alright with you?" He smiled and ran his hand over my bra. I didn't know him, so naturally I was on guard. My husband would be furious if they did anything to me. But I was truly turned on. Afterall, it was a fantasy of mine. He gently touched his left hand to my face, then he moved his hand down my throat, down my chest and over my bra.

"First, let's get rid of this." He caressed my breast over my bra. "Too much clothing," he breathed.

His fingers ran over my bra and across the seam at the top. Then his fingers tugged down the material exposing my breasts. His smooth hands moved over both my breasts, squeezing my nipples to tease me. Then he removed a pocket knife from his front pocket and opened it with a "click". He cut down the middle of my bra, separating the bra cups allowing my breasts to spill free. I felt vulnerable, but I was attracted to this man. He was careful with me, not forcing anything. My nipples hardened and my breasts were there for him to do anything with. He took them into his hands and began slowly tracing my nipples with his thumbs. My nipples were as hard as pebbles. He wiggled his thumbs and started smiling. I felt my panties getting wet.

"You like that, don't you?" He began slowly pinching my nipples, first one, then the other, excitement on his face to see my nipples redden and harden more. I moaned quietly to myself. I hoped by the end of this he would be fucking me. What could I do but relax and enjoy it?

"I'll bet you'd like my mouth on them, wouldn't you?"

I was bound—arms and legs—and in a strange cabin with a man-no-two men I didn't know, and although I should have been scared or in shock, I wasn't. I was craving his hands all over me. Each time he gave my nipples a pinch, I felt my body shake with waves of ecstasy. His hands were warm and soft against my skin, and he knew exactly how to touch me, to tease me. My panties were soaked.

"Tell me," he asked, "How badly do you want your breasts kissed?" I couldn't speak. I felt weak with yearning. "Tell me you don't like my hands on your tits," he smirked. I didn't want him to stop, but he took a step back and put his hands on his hips. "I'll stop," he reassured me. "We don't have to go any further."

"Maybe I like it," I blurted out. "Just maybe."

"Maybe?" he questioned. "I'm not going to touch you again unless you give me consent." I wanted him to touch me all over. He was standing in front of me, legs apart, with his hands on his hips. He responded seriously. "Well? I don't want to waste your time and my client's money."

Client? What the hell? Had I gotten mixed up in a sex service and they had accidentally kidnapped the wrong person?

"Answer me, Corinne." Corinne? That was my name. This was definitely planned. Was my husband involved? Would he ever think something like this up on his own and then plan it out? He knew how vanilla I tended to be, rarely taking risks. But I did tell him about my fantasy.

"Yes. Yes!" I seemed to shout for no apparent reason. "Please don't stop." I had no idea what I was in for, but that was exciting, too.

He dropped his hands to his hips and walked back to me. In a low voice that was a half moan he said, "I'm going to make you really happy."

He got down on one knee and put his lips on my right breast, all the while playing with my left nipple. His tongue flicked across my nipple rapidly, hungrily, and all I wanted to do was reach out and pull him closer, but my hands were bound. "You have nice, big tits," he moaned. He rubbed my right nipple and then switched breasts, kissing and sucking on the left one. His hands moved all over my body-my shoulders, my chest, and hips and thighs.

Then one hand slid down between my legs and he felt the wetness of my panties. "Oh, my," he said, then he rubbed his fingers teasingly over my panties before he withdrew them. "You do like me touching you." His smile broadened and his eyes sparkled. He slid his fingers inside my panties and felt my wetness again. He got back out his pocket knife and slit my lacy panties right to left in the crotch, leaving them hanging around my waist. I could feel my wetness on the chair.

He eased his entire body up against me, his face close to mine. I had to look up to see into his face.

He whispered, "You want my fingers inside you, don't you?" I bit my lower lip and nodded yes. Two of his strong fingers slid inside me as far as they could go. Then he slowly withdrew them except for his fingertips. His face was so close to mine that I felt his breath on my cheek.

"You like that?" he asked.

I nodded another yes.

"Want me to do it again?"

I nodded, then whispered a breathless, "Please?"

His fingers moved inside me again, slowly, calmly, precisely, as far as he could, then backed them back out again.

"Again?" he asked. I let my head fall onto his chest and allowed him to feel my response as I nodded again.

He slid them in and out, each time making me wetter, making me want him. While his right hand played with my pussy, his left hand was playing with my breasts, teasing my nipples. Then he placed his lips on one nipple and kept moving his hand in and out of me. I moaned into his shirt.

He looked down into my eyes and in a low voice asked, "What do you want me to do to you?"

"You can do anything you want," I said willingly. And I meant it. Anything. I was insatiable.

He withdrew his warm, wet fingers and slid them against my clit. It felt swollen and throbbing. He moved his lips close to my lips, his breath warm on my skin. I could smell the faint smell of cologne. I wanted him to kiss me but wanted him to make the move. When he finally kissed me, his kisses were soft and unrushed. This was better than my fantasy because, not only was I tied up and kidnapped, my captor was fucking hot.

"I want my cock in that mouth. You won't mind that, will you?" he coaxed. I nodded yet another yes.

He stood up in front of me, his crotch at my eye level, and he rubbed his slacks revealing a huge bulge. First he undid the button then unzipped slowly. He stepped out of them and his underwear. He pulled his shirt off over his head and stood completely naked in front of me. He was muscular and tan, his cock stiff and engorged. With his cock in my face, he stroked it intently. I couldn't wait to have it in my ass and my pussy. But first, he moved his hard erection close to my lips, and I put my lips on it hungrily. I craved him, and I let him know it as I stroked it with my tongue, up and down and around the shaft. It was a gorgeous cock, nice and hard and ready to fuck. I took him all the way in my mouth, inhaling him entirely. I sucked him energetically all the while looking up into his eyes. He soon began moaning deeply and stroking my hair. I tightened my lips around the base of his cock then pulled them up and along the shaft applying pressure. I forced him back in my mouth quickly. I moaned continually with each subsequent stroke. I longed to have my hands around his cock, stroking him while I sucked him. I kept plunging him deep in my throat and moaning during the withdrawal. He growled, his hands reaching down to play with my breasts.

"Do you mind if someone joins us?" He said this more than asked it.

I felt a second set of hands on my breasts. I was a little startled because I'd somehow blocked out that there was a second person, and apparently he'd been watching. I continued to suck Marshall's cock as Joe twisted my nipples and played with my pussy.

"I think it's time we got a little more serious," Marshall said soothingly.

First he put my blindfold back on. All I could hear was his voice but I could feel their hands on me. Then Marshall untied my legs from the chair and helped me stand. "Let's change positions. Go down on your knees." He helped me to my knees then unbound my hands from each other. He moved my arms around to the front and bound them together again. "Is that too tight?" he asked. I shook my head, somewhat disappointed that I was tied back up, somewhat excited. "Now I'm going to have you bend over and place your hands on the floor. I'll be right in front of you." His voice sounded supportive. I did as he said, positioned on my hands and knees, just wondering what would happen next. I wanted to feel his cock inside me so badly.

Marshall remained in front of me, and Joe positioned himself behind me, with me on all fours. From behind, I felt Joe's hands rubbing my wet pussy in nice long strokes, rubbing my clit as he proceeded. Joe slid his fingers inside me, slowly, in and out repeatedly. When he pulled his fingers out, I was bracing for his cock, but I wasn't expecting a nicely sized dildo. It filled me completely. I gasped at the feeling of having it inside me. Joe fucked me slowly with the dildo, and I began to purr. I felt so vulnerable, and the only thing that I cared about was being fucked. I didn't care who or how.

Marshall suggested to Joe, "You should stick that in her ass and fuck her." Then he asked me, "Are you ready to get the fuck of your life?"

"Please?" I begged. My desire had grown intense, and my body quaked everytime Joe slid in inside me. "Please fuck me."

"Are you sure you're ready?" Marshall looked down at me from above.

"God, yes, please fuck me," I answered. "Fuck the shit out of me."

"Joe is going to fuck you while you keep sucking my cock." Marshall placed his cock on my lips and I began sucking it again voraciously.

I felt Joe's hands again-this time on my ass. He removed the dildo from my wet pussy and began rubbing my pussy with his cock instead. He eased his cock into my damp pussy and I gasped with pleasure. Jesus, I thought. He slid his cock all the way inside me, as far as he could go. Then he slowly, carefully, deliberately slid the damp dildo in my ass. I felt my entire body shudder. My face felt hot and flushed. I sucked Marshall's cock in a fervor, my pussy getting wildly soaked. I was being fucked in three ways.

Marshall asked me how it felt. My lips rested on the tip of his cock. "I've never felt like this before," I panted. "I . . . can't . . . breath. It feels unreal. Don't stop." Joe coaxed me into relaxing as he gently fucked me, and I enjoyed his fingers making slow and continual friction across my clit. I could feel him shift into a faster pace, and he began hurriedly fucking me-harder, rougher-and then he grasped a clump of my hair in his hand and tugged it towards him.

"Pound me hard," I moaned. "Give it to me."

Joe was drilling me hard and grunting with every thrust, all the while I worked Marshall's erect cock. I moaned in rapture, but my moans were muffled by having Marshall's cock in my mouth. My body flooded with sensations-my pussy was throbbing with pleasure, my mouth hungrily soothing Marshall's cock, my ass full with the dildo. I didn't want to cum, but I wanted to cum.

"Fuck me, " I demanded. "Fuck me good and hard. Deeper." Joe fucked me even harder. "Your cock is so big," I moaned. "God, I love your cock in my pussy." Joe pounded me and Marshall fucked my mouth vigorously. When my moans increased in intensity, Marshall slowed his movements and asked if I was about to cum. I whimpered yes.

Marshall suggested they switch positions. I felt Joe pull the dildo from my ass and his cock from my pussy. Marshall said, "I want to fuck that pussy until she cums."

I felt dizzy and breathless, and as soon as Marshall pushed himself in me, I begged for it. "Take me. Fuck me. Give it all to me, and fuck me hard."

Marshall teased me, pulling completely out, slowly sliding the tip up then down my pussy lips, then gliding the tip inside me, then back out again. He slid one finger in my ass and I felt my eyes roll back in my head. How I wanted him to fuck me. He kept teasing me, all the while I was pleading for him to just fuck the shit out of me. I was in pure agony.

Joe, meanwhile, positioned himself in front of me. His cock felt incredibly hard, the skin tightly stretched. Taking him into my mouth, I could feel him shudder. I massaged his cock with my lips and tongue, bathing it with my saliva and tasting my juices on it.

Marshall pushed himself inside again, at first gliding in and out of me, then he grabbed my ass and began thrusting harder and harder, driving his hard cock deep inside me. I was having trouble holding back. I let Joe's cock slide out of my mouth, the tip resting on my lips. I cried out, "Oh my god! Fuck . . . Oh my god. . . Oh my god." My pussy pulsated, my whole body vibrated. I devoured Joe's cock, hungrily fucking it with my mouth, my lips sliding all the way down and the way back up his cock. I wanted to look at his face and see his facial expression, but I was still blindfolded. The way he plunged in and out of my mouth signaled to me that he was about to cum.

"Are you ready for my cum?" Marshall asked me. With Marshall pounding my pussy and Joe fucking my mouth, I gave in to the orgasm, my sex exploding then rhythmically pulsating in a way I'd never known before. The throbs of the orgasm along with Marshall's pounding his cum into me rocked my entire body. I kept repeating in my head, "Fuck me fuck me fuck me." Joe gave out a moan then a long "fuuuck," and when he ejaculated and I got a mouthful.

Once the men stilled their bodies-no more plunging or pounding or shuddering-and everything became sensitive to the touch, Marshall asked, "Are you ready to take your blindfold off?"

"God, yes," I responded.

Joe's hands reached down and tugged my blindfold off. I was amazed at seeing my husband, Joseph, not some faceless "Joe." My husband knelt in front of me, his cock spent and hanging low, his face smiling down at me.

"Have fun, my darling?" I gasped. Then he crouched down to kiss me on the cheek and stroke my hair. I fixed my gaze on him. I couldn't believe it.

"I did," I responded. "I really did." I began laughing out of both surprise and excitement.

Joseph unlatched my hand restraints. "I love watching you get fucked, and I can't wait to do it again."

Joseph removed my wrist restraints, and Marshall brought us each a glass of wine. I sat between them on the couch by the big window overlooking the forest.

Marshall kissed the top of my head and Joseph put his arm around me. It was nice snuggling up with both of them.

Joseph started to explain first. "Getting an Airbnb out of town for the weekend was the easy part. Finding someone to kidnap my wife was the hard part. But I'd known Marshall for several years." Marshall and Joseph worked in the same department at the college, just different locations. While Marshall taught in the Engineering department at the main campus, Joseph taught at the satellite branch.

12