Be Careful What You Ask For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a huge favor to ask," Joseph laughed. "Imagine asking someone to kidnap and have sex with your wife!"

Marshall smirked and gave me a wink. "He wasn't blunt like that. And besides, you have to know how we met." Marshall placed one hand on my thigh and rubbed it gently. "We ran in the same circles years ago and kept bumping into each other at these outrageous sex parties. So he already knew I was open to just about anything."

"Of course," Joseph said, "it was still a leap of faith to ask someone if they want to fuck your wife."

"I'll fuck her anytime she wants," Marshall moaned and pulled me in for one of his kisses.

"So," I asked my husband, "what you're saying is that we have this place and Marshall for the whole weekend?" I gave them both a wink.

"Well, you've come out of your shell, haven't you?" Joseph smiled at me as if he were proud.

Marshall dropped us both off at the house on Sunday, handed Joseph something, and drove away in the conspicuous white van. Later that evening Joseph asked me if I had any other wild fantasies that I was hiding. I dared not tell him anything in the case that it might come true. But I did wish we had video of the experience.

"Funny you should say that. We knew you'd want evidence." Joseph confessed that he and Marshall had rigged up cameras that videoed the entire encounter-just for that purpose. He pulled out a thumb drive from his pocket and held it up for me to see. "Is it too soon to take a look at this?"

"Absolutely not, Backdoor Joe. Absolutely not."

12